PDA

View Full Version : Rasho sighting

T-Pain
02-22-2006, 11:20 PM
he walked in to champs sports at northstar with his friends. damn hes tall!

spurs=bling
02-22-2006, 11:23 PM
i wish i lived in SA :depressed :depressed :depressed

Old School Chic
02-22-2006, 11:25 PM

When was this?

Big Worm
02-22-2006, 11:28 PM
'dat ain't shit! I saw Waltra Passacrita at Subway last night, patna'

T-Pain
02-23-2006, 12:13 AM
When was this?

tonight!! (2/22)

Silver21_Black20
02-23-2006, 12:17 AM

Yup...He is one tall dude.

IceColdBrewski
02-23-2006, 12:48 AM
Saw Bruce Bowen at the SA airport last sunday when I went to pick up the wife. He was on the same flight she was. Of course, she had no idea who he was, so I had to tell her. When I saw him coming towards the baggage claim area, I said, "Hey Bruce." He said, "Whas Happenin" with a "don't bother me right now" look on his face. So I just left him alone. We stood about 10 feet from Bruce waiting for the luggage, and then left. Later on, wifey told me that he had been trying to keep his baby daughter quiet for the whole flight. I guess she cried the whole time.

No wonder he gave me the "just leave me alone" look. Anyone who has been on a plane while trying to calm a crying baby is in no mood for chit-chat.

Old School Chic
02-23-2006, 12:51 AM
tonight!! (2/22)

The reason I ask is because earlier in the day he had a private appearance that Angel Luv was able to enjoy ;)

angel_luv
02-23-2006, 12:53 AM
Yes I did- even if it was from across the street. :)

You forget cute- he is that too. :D

spurs=bling
02-23-2006, 12:55 AM
Yes I did- even if it was from across the street. :)

hello the 411

angel_luv
02-23-2006, 01:17 AM
hello the 411

I heard from a from a friend that Rasho was going to be at Mrs. Baird's bakery. As providence would have it, i had an actual errand to run around that time and right down the street from him.

I got to Mrs. Baird's in just enough time to park and find a spot to sit where I could keep watch over the building exit as well as my car. The car part was important because that is not the best neighborhood.

Rasho came out a few minutes after I got there. He was wearing a regular spurs t-shirt and what looked like warm up pants, but still looked very handsome.
He seemed to have a lot of fun with the bakery workers- chatting with them, signing autographs, and posing for pics. I saw him laugh ( so cute!) but, of course, couldn't hear the joke.

There was one initally disturbing event that happened right after Rasho came out. A lady came up to him and proceeded, or so it looked, to pat Rasho down -going so far as to reach partially under his shirt.
Luckily I realized that the woman was a member of the news coverage team and was just de-miking Rasho.

I was very well behaved and stayed on my side of the steet- shocking I know. I wanted to go over and say hi but there was never an appropriate time.

Rasho and I made quick (unintentional on his part) eye contact as he got into his black suv looking car, but that was the extent of our interaction. I planned to wave at Rasho as he left but he drove off in the opposite direction. Stinker. :lol

Silver21_Black20
02-23-2006, 01:19 AM
Wow...angel...that's cool.

Despot
02-23-2006, 01:20 AM
Was he buying any suitcases???

angel_luv
02-23-2006, 01:21 AM
Wow...angel...that's cool.

It made my day. I just needed a little slovenia. ;) :lol

SequSpur
02-23-2006, 01:30 AM
Wear this shirt next time, he might notice you:

http://dingheads.com/catalog/images/Stalker.jpg

Silver21_Black20
02-23-2006, 01:40 AM

:lmao

angel is not a stalker. She just happened to have to run an errand at the same time and in the same area as Rasho. It was pure coincidence...even though her friend gave her his locale...hmmm...I still say pure coincidence :lol

angel_luv
02-23-2006, 01:44 AM
Was he buying any suitcases???

I just got that. You are just awful D! So messed up!

angel_luv
02-23-2006, 01:46 AM

You say stalker. I say Guardian :angel

:D

Silver21_Black20
02-23-2006, 01:47 AM

Guardian :angel indeed!!

Brutalis
02-23-2006, 02:51 AM
Well angel, what then when he's traded? If not by the deadline, then over the summer, or by next deadline? Don't mean to be mean but the reality of it all is the Spurs and Rasho's softness is the last thing they want. Starting Nazr might have Rasho on the block for good now.

PM5K
02-23-2006, 03:47 AM
You'll see how much of a Stalker she is when he gets traded and all of a sudden, coincidentaly, she has to move to the same city he is traded to....

T-Pain
02-23-2006, 04:01 AM
when rasho and two of his buddies walked out, i told them have a nice evening, and both his buddies and rasho said thanks in their slovene accents. rasho even glanced at me on the way out. he looked shy. but it was cool!

foodie2
02-23-2006, 06:22 AM
My friend saw Tony Parker on Tuesday afternoon about 2 pm, eating with his mother at the Cracker Barrel at I-10 near the Spurs practice facility. She said they were sitting there eating and speaking French, and not a soul was saying anything to them. She went up and said hi as she was leaving, and she said he was very pleasant to her. She said his mom up close is very elegant looking.

What I, as a Foodie, want to know is...why were these elegant French people eating at the Cracker Barrel?

angel_luv
02-23-2006, 06:35 AM
You'll see how much of a Stalker she is when he gets traded and all of a sudden, coincidentaly, she has to move to the same city he is traded to....

:angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=553696#post553696

I heard that the Spurs are shopping around bundle of Rasho, Beno, and Angel_Luv
(Angel_luv's salary is defined in the new CBA as NBA Groupie Minimum)

angel_luv
02-23-2006, 06:37 AM
when rasho and two of his buddies walked out, i told them have a nice evening, and both his buddies and rasho said thanks in their slovene accents. rasho even glanced at me on the way out. he looked shy. but it was cool!

Rasho is real sweet. I knew that the minute I met him.

Do you work at Champs or were you shopping?

alamo50
02-23-2006, 06:53 AM
hello the 411

:lol

Have you ever thought about writing a romantic novel Angel?

Old School Chic
02-23-2006, 09:51 AM

You are Rasho's angel :angel Ignore the haters... :lol

ObiwanGinobili
02-23-2006, 09:56 AM
My friend saw Tony Parker on Tuesday afternoon about 2 pm, eating with his mother at the Cracker Barrel at I-10 near the Spurs practice facility. She said they were sitting there eating and speaking French, and not a soul was saying anything to them. She went up and said hi as she was leaving, and she said he was very pleasant to her. She said his mom up close is very elegant looking.

What I, as a Foodie, want to know is...why were these elegant French people eating at the Cracker Barrel?

Becasue the grits are really good? And you can get 3 veggies sides? (1 corn and doudle fried okra)
I've seen Mexican's at Formosa Garden's before.... should we be questioning why they would eat there also?

angel_luv
02-23-2006, 10:03 AM
:lol

Have you ever thought about writing a romantic novel Angel?

I should write a movie script- my imagination is Oscar worthy.

I could be like Nia Vardalos (My Big Fat Greek Wedding) and star in my own creation " My Sweet and Sexy Slovenian Wedding" :angel :lol

You are Rasho's angel :angel Ignore the haters... :lol

And yet another big screen option.
"Rasho's Angel"- who needs Charlie? :D

Old School Chic
02-23-2006, 10:13 AM
And yet another big screen option.
"Rasho's Angel"- who needs Charlie? :D

Cute :spin

lilmads
02-23-2006, 10:14 AM
^ :lol very cute!

pache100
02-23-2006, 10:22 AM

There is nothing wrong with Cracker Barrel's food. It's plain, downhome Southern cooking. Clean and cheap. What's the problem? I think Tony and his Mom have good taste.

Becasue the grits are really good? And you can get 3 veggies sides? (1 corn and doudle fried okra)

The first time I read that, I thought it said "the gifts are really good" :lol . The GRITS are excellent, best this side of home-made...try crumbling your bacon in them...yummy. I have converted many a hash-brown-eating westerner (born on the wrong side of the Mississippi) to grits with the bacon trick.

Yes, the veggies! Great okra. The hash brown casserole is excellent! I am still mad because they stopped having the broccoli-rice casserole, though. http://i1.tinypic.com/ofmrtt.gif Their breakfast is very good, those pancakes are HUGE. And nobody has good country bacon like that anymore.

Old School Chic
02-23-2006, 10:30 AM
Cracker Barrel has the best Mac & Cheese :spin

Mixability
02-23-2006, 10:44 AM

Full blown

kris
02-23-2006, 11:57 AM
I heard one of the girls rasho is "dating" goes to school with me.

ObiwanGinobili
02-23-2006, 12:05 PM
I am still mad because they stopped having the broccoli-rice casserole, though. http://i1.tinypic.com/ofmrtt.gif Their breakfast is very good, those pancakes are HUGE. And nobody has good country bacon like that anymore.

:huh they stopped having the broccoli-rice casserole?? sacriledge!!

and your right- breakfast there is aweosme.. I need a 8 hour siesta afterwards.

Despot
02-23-2006, 12:33 PM
I heard one of the girls rasho is "dating" goes to school with me.

Is she a live-in GF??

Mixability
02-23-2006, 12:55 PM
Is she a live-in GF??

he disgraces the silver and black if so.....

:lmao

pache100
02-23-2006, 12:56 PM
:huh they stopped having the broccoli-rice casserole?? sacriledge!!

and your right- breakfast there is aweosme.. I need a 8 hour siesta afterwards.

I think they may still have the broccoli-rice casserole as a "vegetable-of-the-day" on occasion...unfortunately, it's never on a day that I go there. :rolleyes

I go with my Mom to doctor's appointments at BAMC frequently, usually early morning appointments and she's had to fast, and it's our routine to stop at the Cracker Barrel at IH-35 and Rittiman on the way home and have a big breakfast. It gives us time to talk and gets her energy levels back in gear. I love to go in there when it's cold and they have that giant fireplace going.

I have eaten at Cracker Barrels all over the country, and I have found them consistently good. A friend of mine and I once stopped at every Cracker Barrel we saw in Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida; she had bought a sweater at a Cracker Barrel in Texas and wanted the matching cardigan but we could not find it in her size. We finally found one in Jacksonville FL. But, we had a lot of fun with "Cracker Barrel Alert!" for many miles.

Despot
02-23-2006, 12:59 PM
BTW, is anyone spending the day with Angeluv? You know....just in case.....

spurs=bling
02-23-2006, 04:49 PM
I heard from a from a friend that Rasho was going to be at Mrs. Baird's bakery. As providence would have it, i had an actual errand to run around that time and right down the street from him.

I got to Mrs. Baird's in just enough time to park and find a spot to sit where I could keep watch over the building exit as well as my car. The car part was important because that is not the best neighborhood.

Rasho came out a few minutes after I got there. He was wearing a regular spurs t-shirt and what looked like warm up pants, but still looked very handsome.
He seemed to have a lot of fun with the bakery workers- chatting with them, signing autographs, and posing for pics. I saw him laugh ( so cute!) but, of course, couldn't hear the joke.

There was one initally disturbing event that happened right after Rasho came out. A lady came up to him and proceeded, or so it looked, to pat Rasho down -going so far as to reach partially under his shirt.
Luckily I realized that the woman was a member of the news coverage team and was just de-miking Rasho.

I was very well behaved and stayed on my side of the steet- shocking I know. I wanted to go over and say hi but there was never an appropriate time.

Rasho and I made quick (unintentional on his part) eye contact as he got into his black suv looking car, but that was the extent of our interaction. I planned to wave at Rasho as he left but he drove off in the opposite direction. Stinker. :lol

lucky you...it won't be long before the two of you are together. :)

Mixability
02-23-2006, 04:51 PM
lucky you...it won't be long before the two of you are together. :)

or until he gets a restraining order.

T-Pain
02-23-2006, 05:34 PM
Rasho is real sweet. I knew that the minute I met him.

Do you work at Champs or were you shopping?

i work there

spurs=bling
02-23-2006, 05:37 PM
i work there

lucky bastard.

Silver21_Black20
02-23-2006, 06:07 PM
i work there

Really...do you get discounts?

angel_luv
02-23-2006, 07:03 PM
Is she a live-in GF??

Doubting it. Rasho's parents live with him.

Anyway, whoever the girl is, I am sure she is nice if Rasho likes her.

Old School Chic
02-23-2006, 08:02 PM
Doubting it. Rasho's parents live with him.

Anyway, whoever the girl is, I am sure she is nice if Rasho likes her.

He doesn't have a GF

kris
02-23-2006, 09:29 PM
AL,

Why were you worried about somebody patting him down?

angel_luv
02-23-2006, 10:15 PM
AL,

Why were you worried about somebody patting him down?

It just looked so strange. This ( older) woman just walked up to Rasho and started patting him ( or so it looked from the distance). Then she started to reach under his shirt and he just stood there. I was like, what the heck?
When I realized what was going on it was funny.

Silver21_Black20
02-23-2006, 10:23 PM
It just looked so strange. This ( older) woman just walked up to Rasho and started patting him ( or so it looked from the distance). Then she started to reach under his shirt and he just stood there. I was like, what the heck?
When I realized what was going on it was funny.

You should have done that before her and said you were the mic lady :lol

angel_luv
02-23-2006, 10:25 PM
You should have done that before her and said you were the mic lady :lol

I should have but it never occured to me. I can't think around Sho... he is too cute.

T-Pain
02-23-2006, 11:31 PM
Really...do you get discounts?

yup, 30%

Silver21_Black20
02-23-2006, 11:41 PM
yup, 30%

Awesome!

I wanna work there so I can get a discount. I need new Shox!!!!

T-Pain
02-24-2006, 02:15 AM
Awesome!

I wanna work there so I can get a discount. I need new Shox!!!!

yes sir. instead of gettin my new LeBrons for $125, i got em for 87.50

Silver21_Black20
02-24-2006, 01:44 PM
yes sir. instead of gettin my new LeBrons for $125, i got em for 87.50

Uh...I'm a chick :)

T-Pain
02-24-2006, 01:56 PM
Uh...I'm a chick :)

sorry bout that

angel_luv
03-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Bump! :spin
( Thanks for pic Blingy!)

http://www.geekimages.com/pics/20060218/spurs_390_060301.jpg (http://www.geekimages.com)

How cute is he! :elephant

And what a great boyfriend- not only does he bring home the bacon, now he can make bread too. :lol :angel

ShoogarBear
03-01-2006, 08:49 PM
http://www.geekimages.com/pics/20060218/spurs_390_060301.jpg

"Arrrrrghhhh! They all look like little mushrooms! Ummmmmm!! Little tasty mushrooms!!! Arrrrrggghhhh!"

angel_luv
03-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Silly old Bear :)

ChumpDumper
03-01-2006, 08:57 PM
Let's just say I made a white bread joke and leave it at that.

angel_luv
03-01-2006, 09:03 PM
As long as he can be Wonder Bread :)

Old School Chic
03-01-2006, 11:54 PM
As long as he can be Wonder Bread :)

Sweet :elephant

angel_luv
03-02-2006, 12:46 AM
Chic, I like your sig- except where is Gino? :depressed

kris
03-02-2006, 12:46 AM
AL,

Is it true you are also attracted to SB?