PDA

View Full Version : Atrocious GM conference

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-24-2006, 01:56 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060224

DDS4
02-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Not his best work but still kinda funny nonetheless.

blaze89
02-24-2006, 02:44 PM
The first-annual Atrocious GM Summit, held Sunday morning at the La Quinta Inn.

One of the better known worst GMs is none other than Isiah Thomas.
Our dream panel included Philadelphia's Billy King; former Raptors GM Rob Babcock; Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak; former Knicks GM Scott Layden; former Cavs GM Jim Paxson; Minnesota's Kevin McHale; former Orlando GM John Weisbrod; and, of course, Isiah Thomas of the New York Knicks. Sadly, Wes Unseld was unable to make it after he accidentally traded his first-class Delta Airlines ticket to Houston for three Southwest Airlines tickets to Atlanta.

(Note: We were going to invite Elgin Baylor, but he was ruled ineligible for the discussion after pulling off the Cassell-Jaric and Radmanovic-Wilcox heists. That's not the Elgin we once knew and loved. Come back to us, Elg.)

Where's former Orlando GM John Gabriel? He's not on the list.

zeleni
02-24-2006, 02:54 PM
Talk about history review...

This is not humorous..this is pure education.

baseline bum
02-24-2006, 03:21 PM
That was really bad. Simmons is usually hilarious, but this article was lame and I'm pissed I wasted 10 minutes reading it.

Joepa
02-24-2006, 03:23 PM
This guy is golden and there's not much I don't really like...but this wasn't a very good article.

Mr. Burns
02-24-2006, 04:08 PM
This guy is golden and there's not much I don't really like...but this wasn't a very good article.

This article was too long to be excellent. I'm too old to waste most of my life reading boring articles.