PDA

View Full Version : Could somebody plz tell me...

Mrs.Szczerbiak
02-24-2006, 05:16 PM
Hey guys. I was just wondering about the Pistons. They are SCARY good this year. We've lost all our games to them.

Could somebody please tell me why all of a sudden this year they are playing amazing? They were the same team last year... I don't belive it's just becasue they "like eachother" as Sheed (I think) once said... So what's up with them????

:spin

1Parker1
02-24-2006, 07:20 PM
Hey guys. I was just wondering about the Pistons. They are SCARY good this year. We've lost all our games to them.

Could somebody please tell me why all of a sudden this year they are playing amazing? They were the same team last year... I don't belive it's just becasue they "like eachother" as Sheed (I think) once said... So what's up with them????

:lol Have you been following the Pistons at all before this year? They aren't "suddenly playing amazing" this year...they've been playing pretty amazing for the past 2-3 years. They won the championship two years go, they went back to the Finals last year and were good enough to take the eventual champion to 7 games. Moreover, since they've gotten Rasheed Wallace, it could be argued that they have the best starting 5 in the NBA.

Nonetheless, Spurs in 6 :smokin

Sense
02-24-2006, 07:32 PM

You're not a Spurs fan or NBA fan are you?

Mrs.Szczerbiak
02-24-2006, 09:48 PM
Well of COURSE I am!!!! I'm a die hard bball and Spurs fan! but they havent been playing like this for a long time. I'm not talking about their win/loss standings. I mean they WAY they play. It's different. ;)

Mrs.Szczerbiak
02-24-2006, 10:33 PM
Clearly I'm an idiot... Lets delete this please. Its quite embarassing really. Especially when people accuse me of not being a Spurs fan! OF ALL THE NERVE! Just kiddin'. I guess that just means I spend too much time concentrating on the Spurs and not enough on other teams... :oops