MaNuMaNiAc
02-24-2006, 10:42 PM
Impressive! Go Nocioni!

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Thanks for getting that tech, Andres.

FreshPrince22
02-24-2006, 10:46 PM
This game is heated. Techs, ejections, elbows, shoving, the whole bit. The refs are some of the worst I have seen all year though.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Yeah, I know...Rip's second tech screwed me.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
02-24-2006, 11:20 PM
It was close, but Detroit's defense won the game. If the Bulls can add an athletic PF who rebounds and plays defense next off-season, they'll be even a tougher team.

FreshPrince22
02-25-2006, 01:47 AM
It was close, but Detroit's defense won the game. If the Bulls can add an athletic PF who rebounds and plays defense next off-season, they'll be even a tougher team.

LaMarcus Aldridge? They've got NY's unprotected #1 pick.

leemajors
02-25-2006, 02:25 AM
aldridge is still pretty raw, but could work out long term.

FreshPrince22
02-25-2006, 02:53 AM
aldridge is still pretty raw, but could work out long term.

Yea, that's why I think it'd be a good fit. The core of that team (Hinrich, Gordon, Deng, Chandler) is in the 22-25 range anyways, so Aldridge would be a perfect fit. Not to mention whatever they can get for the loads of cap room they'll have in the offseason. I expect them to be a top 4-5 team in the East next year.

WalterBenitez
02-25-2006, 07:00 AM
This game is heated. Techs, ejections, elbows, shoving, the whole bit. The refs are some of the worst I have seen all year though.

Chapu always plays good in those games ... isn't he?

WayDowntownBang
02-25-2006, 07:57 AM
It was a frustrating game to watch from a Piston fan's perspective. As FreshPrince said, the NBA refs can be incredibly ... frustrating. The Bulls are going to be a solid team once they fill those gaps as you guys were talking about. I actually was talking about this game with a Bulls fan on another board and he thought that the reffing was HORRIBLE in favor of the Pistons, where I said that a team that was the benefactor of 4 technical fouls couldn't bitch too much.

Anyone that watched this game, what's your unbiased opinion?

WalterBenitez
02-25-2006, 08:13 AM
I didnt watch the game, but was reading about Coach Skiles quotes, whoa made a point about DET being the team with less fouls int the League; that has two sides ...First DET is "clean" team, no need to make fouls or ... you know the other...

ALVAREZ6
02-25-2006, 09:22 AM
What did he get the T for???

himat
02-25-2006, 10:05 AM
What did he get the T for???

rip and hinrich got t's earlier in the game for shoving eachother. then rip elbowed hinrich in the face in the 4th quarter, and the reff caught him. i liked this win because we won with all the starters sucking, on a back to back on the road, and we won with not having calls go our way, and with no jumpers going in.

yes the bench did great, and lindsay played great even with the flu. the starters did horrible for how good they are, and ben whenever ben grabbed someone on the boards he was called for a foul, but i don't understand why they never call it when ben is grabbed? a lot of charges we drew they called blocking fouls, and rasheed was 0-8 from 3, BUT he was wide open on all of them. he couldn't hit them tonight. in the fourth quarter i kept thinking he'd hit that dagger because they left him so open,. but he just couldn't hit them. he did pound the glass though and the pistons grinded out a win.

Marklar MM
02-25-2006, 10:56 AM
How about when Tayshaun was called for a block when Deng drove his shoulder into him, then pushed off with his arm.