PDA

View Full Version : Keep this kid in your prayers. Please.

Samr
02-25-2006, 06:04 PM
One of my students, and my boss's son, is in intensive care in the hospital right now with an unknown viral infection that is attacking his liver, causing extreme fevers, and basically doing everything the doctors don't have an explanation for. I think his heart and/or respiratory system may be involved, too. They can't tell him what is wrong, because they don't know, but he keeps getting worse.

The kid, or rather "young man," is in his very early teens and was extremely active in sports. He played football, baseball, basketball, and now, even if he does get past this, he'll never be able to participate again. He is a huge Spurs fan, like all young men should be, so I know God is on his side. :lol I'd like nothing more than to be able to take him to a Spurs game with me during the playoffs, but right now he can't leave the hospital.

While I do not claim to be a very religous person, I do believe strongly in the power of prayer, so please keep him in your prayers. I'd like to do something for him, to make this better or at least more bearable, but right now all I can think to do is make this post.

It's the least I can do.

Thanks, guys.

Kori Ellis
02-25-2006, 06:07 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. And he will definitely be in my prayers.

Skywalker
02-25-2006, 06:45 PM
Sorry to hear about the kid. Prayers are with him and his family.

lilmads
02-25-2006, 07:05 PM
So sorry to hear about him.. I will definitely pray for him...

spurs=bling
02-25-2006, 09:38 PM
i'll pray for him and his family.

1Parker1
02-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Best wishes to his family.

Mr Dio
02-26-2006, 01:47 AM
Bless him & his family. Hope all is well & you have some great news about his recovery to advise us on later.