PDA

View Full Version : This guy...sickness

Spurologist
02-27-2006, 11:04 PM
Shawn Marion is fucking beast. Matrix follows up a 30 and 20 night with 30 and 18. Damn.

Oh yeah... He's on my fantasy team.

JMarkJohns
02-27-2006, 11:08 PM
I can't believe I effin' traded him at season's end. At the time I had Gasol, Brand, Camby and Gooden, but no "scorer" and just Jason Terry as a point.

So, I traded him and Mike Miller for McGrady and Andre Miller.

Miller's been very good. McGrady was traded a month ago for Rashard Lewis and Eddie Jones.

Needless to say, I'm not very happy with the outcome.

But yes, Marion is a freakin' beast.

Spurologist
02-27-2006, 11:13 PM
I can't believe I effin' traded him at season's end. At the time I had Gasol, Brand, Camby and Gooden, but no "scorer" and just Jason Terry as a point.

So, I traded him and Mike Miller for McGrady and Andre Miller.

Miller's been very good. McGrady was traded a month ago for Rashard Lewis and Eddie Jones.

Needless to say, I'm not very happy with the outcome.

But yes, Marion is a freakin' beast.

I would never trade him. He's the ultimate fantasy player. Points, blocks, steals, rbds, assists.

JMarkJohns
02-27-2006, 11:24 PM
Yeah. It was my first time playin a League. It's definately a mistake that won't be duplicated. Not only does he give all you listed, but add improving FG%, 150 threes and 80+% from the FT, plus versatility and durability.

Plug him in at the PF spot and you have as unique a player as there can be. Not even Garnett can get you everything Marion can (namely 3's, blocks).

Horry For 3!
02-27-2006, 11:46 PM
Marion :tu