PDA

View Full Version : Will Tim play like Tim on Thursday?

dbreiden83080
02-28-2006, 12:17 AM
It has been really hard for me to watch him struggle like this all year. Clearly he is more hurt this year than he ever was last year. This damn injury has taken away all of his explosiveness to the rim and the lift on his shots. I still have to believe that he will step it up against Dallas and give us an old 25 and 15 game. Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part but if he can't do it then i don't see it happening come playoff time.

Joepa
02-28-2006, 12:22 AM
Playoffs are still a ways away. I don't think this injury will completely heal, but he should get a lil of his explosiveness back before the playoffs.

Don't know about a big game Thursday. Howard is hurt, so that should weaken their interior defense, but then again he just played the Knicks and didn't have a great offensive game.

ChumpDumper
02-28-2006, 12:26 AM
Finally, a fresh topic to discuss!

PM5K
02-28-2006, 12:32 AM
but then again he just played the Knicks and didn't have a great offensive game.

We fucking pummeled the Knicks by almost thirty, he didn't need to step up for us tonight.

He was four for nine, that's not bad at all, he just didn't take a lot of shots, I think an almost thirty point win margin is enough...

sa_butta
02-28-2006, 12:59 AM
give it a rest.

:sleep

ploto
02-28-2006, 01:14 AM
I think it is becoming a legitimate concern. I did some calculating- and unless I totally goofed, these numbers may surprise some people.

For the month of February: FG%

Tim: 39%
Nazr: 54%
Rasho: 64%

At least this week Tim gets the extra day off and that usually helps.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-28-2006, 01:51 AM
replace tim with rasho in the lineup :blah :spin

mavsfan1000
02-28-2006, 02:29 AM
replace tim with rasho in the lineup :blah :spin
:lol. How could Dallas stop both Rasho and Nazr? :lol

George Gervin's Afro
02-28-2006, 09:05 AM
I think besides his nagging injuries he is less motivated. Don't mistake this for him not wanting to win but i got the feeling early in the season that had this sense about him. I believe that with all of his accomplishments he pretty much has done everthying at least twice and human nature takes over. Now my gut feeling tells me he gets up for the games against teams that actually matter. I have no doubt we will see an active Tim Duncan in the playoffs and on Thursday.

themvp
02-28-2006, 01:08 PM
:lol. How could Dallas stop both Rasho and Nazr ? :lol

That is called Razr :lol It can't be stopped :nope :flipoff