PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Bachelor Paris?

angel_luv
02-28-2006, 01:36 AM
Who did Travis pick? I'm hoping it was Sarah from Tennesse.

Kori Ellis
02-28-2006, 01:41 AM
Damnit, I forgot to watch the finale.

Brutalis
02-28-2006, 07:08 AM
Sarah

travis2
02-28-2006, 08:04 AM
:wtf

I'm already married...

1Parker1
02-28-2006, 09:16 AM
He Picked Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1Parker1
02-28-2006, 09:20 AM
Let me tell you, this was the first season I have ever watched the Bachelor, and it was GOOOOOOOOOOOD!

I really thought he was going to pick that bitch Moana...I swear that girl is unstable. She can't go 5 minutes without crying. I mean, who the hell walks around saying stuff like "He rocked me to the core, I can't articulate what I feel..." while sobbing like her dog just died? :rolleyes

I loved Sarah the teacher :tu

1Parker1
02-28-2006, 09:20 AM
Sarah

:lmao YOU watch the show Brutalis? Do I want to know why...?

j-6
02-28-2006, 09:46 AM
I got suckered into watching the last twenty minutes or so, and I have some complaints:

That guy didn't choose anyone. He gave a girl his ring on a chain like they were going to prom next month and maybe they'd look at colleges together in the spring, but they can cavort all summer like Sandy and Danny!

Again, a ring on a chain? Incredibly lame. I'd be pissed if I had been watching this show all season and loverboy doesn't even propose properly. How fucking anticlimactic is that? This is the same channel that airs "Wife Swap", and "The Bachelor" goes home still a single man.

1Parker1
02-28-2006, 10:02 AM
24 hours earlier, he was kissing some other chick. For the past 3 or so months, he'd been making his way through about 15 other girls vying for his love. How do you expect him to propose...?

j-6
02-28-2006, 10:24 AM
24 hours earlier, he was kissing some other chick. For the past 3 or so months, he'd been making his way through about 15 other girls vying for his love. How do you expect him to propose...?

On a bent knee - how else?

edit - I typed out this lengthy response to why this show was ridiculously stupid, then I realized that the target market, namely you, liked the outcome. So nevermind, and I'll stick to subjects that I know something about.

1Parker1
02-28-2006, 10:25 AM
^:lol :tu

Kori Ellis
02-28-2006, 01:22 PM
I didn't think he was going to propose because all along he said he wasn't going to rush into anything.

Sarah is pretty ugly compared to the rest of the girls that were on this show.
I didn't like either of the final two candidates.

katyon6th
02-28-2006, 01:34 PM
I didn't think he was going to propose because all along he said he wasn't going to rush into anything.

I completely agree. Sarah's head nodding was super annoying. I liked Canadian Sarah, she was a firecracker.

Kori Ellis
02-28-2006, 01:39 PM
I completely agree. Sarah's head nodding was super annoying. I liked Canadian Sarah, she was a firecracker.

Funny. Canadian Sarah was my favorite of all 25. But I guess living at home with her parents was a big turnoff (well that and getting so drunk she didn't remember their 1-on-1 date) :lol

tlongII
02-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Stupid show. What self-respecting person would compete with 24 other people on TV to win someone's heart? Dumb.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-28-2006, 02:05 PM

I questioned his decision-making as well.

My favorites were the little brunette actress (3rd remaining girl) and the little blond and redhead who both stayed in the game for a long time. (I think they were both 23.) They were the hottest 3 girls and looked like they'd be the most fun.

The odds of the bachelor staying with whoever he chooses is pretty slim (I think only 2 couples out of like 10 have stuck together it so far), so I'd just play it for what it's worth, hook up with the hottest women who are there for the party, and move on when it's over.

In fact, when I got down to the blond, the brunette and the redhead I'd of just called it at that point and left with all three!

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-28-2006, 02:11 PM
^^ Hypothetically speaking of course!! *looking around for Mrs. Chopper*

Vashner
02-28-2006, 04:10 PM
I hate this show... I watched only pieces but it's just rich people with money grabbing chicks...

Let's see them pick up someone off the street like Mouse and make a love connection for him.

Horry For 3!
02-28-2006, 04:53 PM
My mom and sister watch that show. My mom was telling me about that she wanted the teacher I guess Sarah to be picked so she must of been happy :lol

Samr
02-28-2006, 05:22 PM
This show will end up like all the others- it's all romantic and shit, they go home, make a few appearances together for some money, fuck for novelty's sake, then go seperate ways and you'll never hear from them again.

Working under that truth, I think he made the wrong decision. Moana was clearly hotter, more aggressive, and just emotionally unstable enough to do whatever the hell he wanted as long as he told her she was fat but he still loved her anyway. Put a sock in her mouth and problem solved. :lol

In other news, Real World starts tonight. Now THAT shit is worth watching!

Vashner
02-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Ever since the chick burned the guy from Boston in that Geeks vs something show I hate the date shows. The shallow always comes out..

SpursWoman
02-28-2006, 05:51 PM
In other news, Real World starts tonight. Now THAT shit is worth watching!

Sorry, American Idol is on. :nerd

Vashner
02-28-2006, 05:56 PM
Idol is horrible.. I am waiting for them to find the next Elvis.. but the magic has not hit yet.

angel_luv
02-28-2006, 09:04 PM
I liked Sarah from Tennesse best out of the remaining two. Every other take Crying girl had to go.
I missed a lot of episodes. I saw the first and the one where Sarah from Canada got eliminated.

By the way it was so mean the way she got eliminated. He left the two Sarah's stading there and said, " I choose Sarah ( waits for both girl's hopes to rise)..... from Tennesee.

I could never go on that show. I wouldn't be able to date soemone I knew was dating one other girl much less 24.
And I wouldn't be able to respect men who put up with that from me as the Bachelorette.

But the show is good for prime time de-stressing and so I am not opposed to watching it.

usckk
02-28-2006, 10:56 PM
Its ironic that they're both from Nashville, TN.

Vashner
03-01-2006, 01:11 AM
It's just to pushed / fake / over polished for me.

Money can't buy love. This show tries to buy love with money.

It don't work. Sure people get laid. But ya know hahha. Crush one thing a commitment in front of a stage is uh.. too staged.

Brutalis
03-01-2006, 09:07 AM
:lmao YOU watch the show Brutalis? Do I want to know why...?
I do. My girlfriend never misses a show.

angel_luv
03-01-2006, 09:12 AM
Its ironic that they're both from Nashville, TN.

Yea they lived a few blocks away from each other but never once saw each other until she got off the limo in Paris.

If it does work out, that will be fun to tell their kids and grand kids.

1Parker1
03-01-2006, 09:51 AM
^IF?! Angel, where's your romantic side :angel :lol

1Parker1
03-08-2006, 12:43 PM
DAMN....you were right Angel. They already broke up! :depressed

Extra Stout
03-08-2006, 12:54 PM
Allegedly she dumped him for a Tennessee Titan football player.

Vashner
03-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Rigged show...

They acted happy to get the $$$ payments then SEE YA..

This show sucks ....

Get some people that are normal off the street.. not this over polished men that can get tail on accident. They need desperate men like me.

Marklar MM
03-08-2006, 02:59 PM
THIS SHOW IS GAY. Has anyone on this show actually been married longer than a week?

Kori Ellis
03-08-2006, 03:02 PM
He should have picked Sarah from Canada instead.

angel_luv
03-08-2006, 05:24 PM

You doubted me? :nope :nope lol

I thought both Sarahs should have been in the final two.