PDA

View Full Version : ___Feeling nervous?

mouse
02-28-2006, 03:09 PM
Have you noticed any loss of appetite? Have you had any problems sleeping?
if so,

Don't worry, it's a normal thing for fans knowing they have to face that dreaded day when their team has to play the Dallas Mavericks.

Don't worry In a few hours this game will be over, and you can go back to your normal lifestyles you were used to,
Before your team lost another embarrassing game on national TV to the 2006 NBA Champions.

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mavs-mouse2.jpg

leemajors
02-28-2006, 03:19 PM
only when you post that cubes pic where he has red eyes.

rayray2k8
02-28-2006, 03:22 PM
if so,

Don't worry, it's a normal thing for fans knowing they have to face that dreaded day when their team has to play the Dallas Mavericks.

Don't worry In a few hours this game will be over, and you can go back to your normal lifestyles you were used to,
Before your team lost another embarrassing game on national TV to the 2006 NBA Champions.

I noticed that everytime you were running your mouth your team lost!!
so thank you!! :spin :elephant

leemajors
02-28-2006, 03:22 PM
i prefer the red eyed cubes

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-28-2006, 03:23 PM
I have noticed a loss of appetite. Maybe it's because there's been so many Mavs fans in here talking about championship dreams that the stench of the bullshit makes me want to vomit.

MoSpur
02-28-2006, 03:25 PM
Maverick fan talking smack? That is funny. You guys have so much to brag about during the regular season. Its funnier when you guys disappear during the playoffs usually after the second round or WCF.

polandprzem
02-28-2006, 03:33 PM
Mouse!

That's an old pick :rolleyes

pache100
02-28-2006, 03:33 PM
In a few hours ...

55 hours and counting. Poor Dallas.

BigVee
02-28-2006, 03:36 PM
Let the ass-waxing begin.

SAGambler
02-28-2006, 03:51 PM
only when you post that cubes pic where he has red eyes.

Is a bit satanic looking, isn't it...

tv guide
02-28-2006, 04:07 PM
I am happy to bring this game your living rooms!

mouse
02-28-2006, 04:10 PM
I have noticed a loss of appetite. Maybe it's because there's been so many Mavs fans in here talking about championship dreams that the stench of the bullshit makes me want to vomit.

For 25 years , Laker fans felt the same way Brah!

Joepa
02-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Oh Lord. The king of the hopeless Mavs fans, Mouse, is running his mouth.

You're gonna need to buy the Mavs some lubricant to help ease the shanking we're about to put on em.

Big Worm
02-28-2006, 04:12 PM
Let the ass-waxing begin.

You may not have any ass left to get waxed, Patna!

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-28-2006, 04:12 PM
For 25 years , Laker fans felt the same way Brah!

So you're saying that you've been posting on a Laker board for the last 25 years? I think you might want to talk to Al Gore about that, because I don't think he invented the internet in 1981.

Smackie Chan
02-28-2006, 04:28 PM
Mouse!

That's an old pick :rolleyes

So are these!

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/poland.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4271/td0mn.jpg

spurs=bling
02-28-2006, 04:42 PM
Maverick fan talking smack? That is funny. You guys have so much to brag about during the regular season. Its funnier when you guys disappear during the playoffs usually after the second round or WCF.

yeah they started talking more smack since Dirk won the three point contest.

thats the only trophy they are ever gonna win

Al Sharpton
02-28-2006, 04:43 PM
So you're saying that you've been posting on a Laker board for the last 25 years? I think you might want to talk to Al Gore about that, because I don't think he invented the internet in 1981.

Young blood? mouse is saying Spur fans (not you) have been showing support for thier Spurs for 25 years and each time came up short.
and now you want to take that right away from a Maverick fan who has the God givin passion to believe in his or her team?

Are you that bitter about life and your lack of sexual interaction with the opposite sex , that you have to spew your negativity in a topic that has done noting but bring insight and speak the truth? what country do you think you live in Brah?

I don't care if your from Canada, or posting from the state prison, I will not sit here and let you bad mouth the United States of America,
I don't care how white your ass is Bitch, your Spurs are going to lose big time , and that's the bottom-line, man up and deal with it!

Stephen A. Smith
02-28-2006, 04:46 PM
Young blood? mouse is saying Spur fans (not you) have been showing support for thier Spurs for 25 years and each time came up short.
and now you want to take that right away from a Maverick fan who has the God givin passion to believe in his or her team?

Are you that bitter about life and your lack of sexual interaction with the opposite sex , that you have to spew your negativity in a topic that has done noting but bring insight and speak the truth? what country do you think you live in Brah?

I don't care if your from Canada, or posting from the state prison, I will not sit here and let you bad mouth the United States of America,
I don't care how white you is Bitch, your Spurs are going to lose big, and that's the bottom-line

Did you just say what the bottom line was, Al? Now normally I'm a big believer that we brothers got to stick together, but quite frankly, I can't stand for people stealing my lines.

Angry Midget
02-28-2006, 04:50 PM
yeah they started talking more smack since Dirk won the three point contest.

thats the only trophy they are ever gonna win

Hey asshat! you can your stick that trophy up your brokeback man seed dripping ass!

slayermin
02-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Nervous? Nervous is losing game six of the Finals at home, then preparing for game seven.

Brianna
02-28-2006, 04:57 PM
I have been lurking here for about 3 years. my mom would read every day also. I found if the Spurs win? Then the Dallas Mavericks suck and they are not worthy to go to the finals. If the Spurs lose? It was just a regular season game and does not mean anything.

The same goes for the Dallas Maverick fans also. I say lets just have a good game and hope no one gets hurt. :)

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
02-28-2006, 04:57 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, The Dallas Mavericks trophy room:

http://www.subcentral.ch/images/history/010117-raum_leer.jpg

Suns Fan
02-28-2006, 05:00 PM
Nervous? Nervous is losing game six of the Finals at home, then preparing for game seven.

Pssssst! I remember your team losing by 30 points to the Dallas Mavericks and you, and all your Spur BrokeBack buddies where crying like little girls.
I think your nervous, if not? your a good lier. :lmao

Melmart1
02-28-2006, 05:02 PM
Only elimination games make me nervous. This is March.

Daddys Girl
02-28-2006, 05:04 PM
Only elimination games make me nervous. This is March.

Good point!
:smokin

SpursWoman
02-28-2006, 05:06 PM

Yes ... so I took some Pepto and a couple of Tylenol PM's and never felt better. Thanks for asking. :)

spurs=bling
02-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Hey asshat! you can your stick that trophy up your brokeback man seed dripping ass!

STFU mouse

Gumby
02-28-2006, 05:25 PM
STFU mouse

you would make an excellent moderator at SR

slayermin
02-28-2006, 05:36 PM
Pssssst! I remember your team losing by 30 points to the Dallas Mavericks and you, and all your Spur BrokeBack buddies where crying like little girls.
I think your nervous, if not? your a good lier. :lmao

It's obvious Sun Fan wants the Mavs to beat the Spurs. Because we all know that the Spurs own Phoenix, literally.

Solid D
02-28-2006, 06:13 PM
http://www.tigersweat.com/movies/airplane/air11s.jpg

Q: Nervous?

A: Yes

Q: First time?

A: No I've been nervous lots of times.

mavsfan1000
02-28-2006, 06:18 PM
If I were a Spurs fan I would be nervous to. You've been advertised as the best team in the league.

Solid D
02-28-2006, 06:32 PM
http://www.tigersweat.com/movies/airplane/air05s.jpg

Dirk: Help! Bruce is suffocating me.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
02-28-2006, 06:42 PM
If I were a Spurs fan I would be nervous to. You've been advertised as the best team in the league.

And if I were a Mavs fan I would very nervous. I mean, beating the Spurs in the regular season is the most I could expect from my team, knowing that we will collapse in the playoffs.

Hooters Girl
02-28-2006, 07:20 PM
http://www.tigersweat.com/movies/airplane/air11s.jpg

Q: Nervous?

A: Yes

Q: First time?

A: No I've been nervous lots of times.

:lmao

Good Vibes
02-28-2006, 07:21 PM
Yes ... so I took some Pepto and a couple of Tylenol PM's and never felt better. Thanks for asking. :)

:lol

Purple Rain
02-28-2006, 07:23 PM
http://www.tigersweat.com/movies/airplane/air05s.jpg

Dirk: Help! Bruce is suffocating me.

SouthernFried
02-28-2006, 08:11 PM

Wtf is that pic all about? Cuban trying to pretend he's actually a baller? He looks like some 13 yr old who wears Jordan Shirts/Shorts/Shoes...to go to the mall.

He prolly's gonna need an operation to get the super glue off of his hand.

mavsfan1000
02-28-2006, 08:31 PM
I love the picture. Mouse just owned you.

milkyway21
02-28-2006, 09:02 PM
It's obvious Sun Fan wants the Mavs to beat the Spurs. Because we all know that the Spurs own Phoenix, literally.or it's obvious Sun Fan wants the Mavs to beat the Spurs, because we all know that the Suns Nash own the Mavs in the playoffs, literally. :lmao

:pctoss
Dallas
Mavericks

T Park
02-28-2006, 09:14 PM
its a basketball game.

If you lose sleep over it, appetite, its time to reevaluate priorities in life.

Of course Mouse's priorities are spamming and fucking up a website and finding pictures and photoshopping bullshit.

So, take it all for what its worth.

Tonto
02-28-2006, 11:24 PM
tonto not fear pale face mavericks
totno smoke peace pipe not be nervous
spurs win make tonto proud

phyzik
02-28-2006, 11:33 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/slappzilla/781612781435dc0da35b74.gif

huh??? what??? Spurs game??? :wow :eyebrows

Trainwreck2100
02-28-2006, 11:35 PM
I have a loss of appetite and fatigue and headache, but that's cause I have a stomach virus

T Park.
02-28-2006, 11:37 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/slappzilla/781612781435dc0da35b74.gif

huh??? what??? Spurs game??? :wow :eyebrows

Steve Perry
02-28-2006, 11:39 PM
I have a loss of appetite and fatigue and headache, but that's cause I have a stomach virus

you need some lovin ,touchin, and sqeezin?

Russ
03-01-2006, 01:02 AM
What me worry?

-- Alfred E. Newman (well known Spurs Fan)

25 cents. Still cheap.

-- Mark Cuban (after letting Steve Finley walk)

SequSpur
03-01-2006, 01:36 AM
Nervous about a regular season game?

Ummmm..... i'm way past this immaturity.....

Mav fans worry about regular seaon wins though, so the pressure is on them.

pache100
03-01-2006, 11:31 AM

Hmmm. Is that what you see in wet dreams? Hmmm. Mine are different.

(The "crying like little girls" thing did not happen, you imagined it.)

101A
03-01-2006, 11:49 AM
Nervous about a regular season game?

Ummmm..... i'm way past this immaturity.....

Mav fans worry about regular seaon wins though, so the pressure is on them.

What he said.

island_dude
03-01-2006, 11:52 AM
It's obvious this game is important from the standpoint of who will end up with homecourt in the playoffs. To be completely honest I think this game is alot more important to the Mavs than the Spurs. In my opinion I think the homecourt is probably a bigger deal to the Mavs than the Spurs.

The Spurs are the defending champions, and have already done 3 times what the Mavs are still trying to achieve. Obviously having the homecourt would be a big psychological advantage for Dallas. The Spurs on the other hand are still the king of the hill, so I don't think it matters as much to them. Sure they'd rather have it, but I don't think it will be as important as it is to Dallas.

I'm not saying this because I don't think they have a chance against the spurs in a playoff series, but at this point in of their development I think it's a bigger deal for them.

That said maybe everyone is overhyping this game at this point. I'm not ready to beat my chest regardless of what happens tomorrow night, or on April 7th, and the same should apply to Spurs fans as well. Let's wait and see if we get the chance to meet in May, and see what the outcome is before doing any chest beating.

GoSpurs21
03-01-2006, 12:15 PM
nervous no...nauseous yes, from all that jr high school drivel mouse is spewing around here

are the mavs sure they want home court?
from what I remember they couldnt even win one game at home in the 03 WCFs

nkdlunch
03-01-2006, 12:34 PM
if so,

this was WEAK, what happened to the old mouse?

SenorSpur
03-01-2006, 12:59 PM
I remind all you Mavs homers of the 2003 race for the top spot in the Western Conference between the Mavs and Spurs. The Mavs led all season bolstered by their very impressive 15 game winning streak to start the season.

Over the course of the season, the Spurs slowly caught up to them. Both teams ended the season at 60-22 and both teams split the season series with each other. However the Spurs won the top seed by virtue of their better conference record.

My point is even if the Mavs somehow manage to beat S.A. on their homecourt in one of these final games (not going to happen) don't start "wetting your panties" thinking your team has the top seed locked up.

Even if your team does win the top seed, the Spurs can and will beat the Mavs anywhere they play come playoff time.

So no one here is feeling nervous. Respect? Sure. Nervious. No. In fact, it is the Dallas throng (or should I say thong) that should be feeling nervous.

101A
03-01-2006, 01:10 PM
The Spurs are the defending champions, and have already done 3 times what the Mavs are still trying to achieve.

Actually, the Spurs have won 14 division titles.

SpurYank
03-01-2006, 01:25 PM
Shades of Redskin Territory! Mouse and other doomsayers remind me of the hyped media around here where the Washington Redskins win the next Super Bowl. It "stays alive" from February through August. Then reality strikes. Been happening ever since Joe Gibbs came back.

SpurYank
03-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Here's the cold, cold truth: This is the same Spurs team that won a year ago, and it has some added advantages:
1. We depend less on TD having a super game in order to win.
2. Several fringe players from a year ago have another year under their belt, and are showing it (Beno, Marks, Nazr, Rasho).
3. Finley and Van Exel are pros who can step it up when it counts.
4. TP not only has something going, but defensively, opposing teams have to find ways to stop him, leaving others cleaner shots.
5. Bowen is scoring at a higher clip than last year.
6. We're making a little over 6 out of 10 free throws (a little over 5 a year ago).
7. Oberto is contributing with the savvy of a seasoned veteran.
8. Pop and the same coaching staff is still there on the bench, orchestrating the show.

So. let go of that pressure. It's all on the Mavericks. They have yet to prove themselves. I, for one, am confident.

Smackie Chan
03-01-2006, 01:52 PM
And yet you lose by 32 points to the Dallas Mavericks?
so much for your theory :lmao

mouse
03-01-2006, 01:59 PM
It's all on the Mavericks. They have yet to prove themselves..

If losing by over 30 points and having many parts of your Spur players asses scattered all over the court , with coach Pop looking for a happy place to go hide on National TV is not enough of a sign that the Mighty Dallas Mavericks are for real? then your just into some serious pain, or a stunt double for Brokeback Mountain

island_dude
03-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Actually, the Spurs have won 14 division titles.
I'm sure all those division titles didn't mean a whole helluva lot when the Lakers were spanking their asses in the playoffs every year afterwards.
Division titles are nothing more than extra banners in the rafters to collect dust. It's all about the rings, and yes at this point all the Mavs can do is aspire to do what the spurs have already done.

101A
03-01-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm sure all those division titles didn't mean a whole helluva lot when the Lakers were spanking their asses in the playoffs every year afterwards.
Division titles are nothing more than extra banners in the rafters to collect dust. It's all about the rings, and yes at this point all the Mavs can do is aspire to do what the spurs have already done.

You gotta walk before you can run, dude.

(Spurs no longer hang banners for d. titles)

mouse
03-01-2006, 03:42 PM
this was WEAK, what happened to the old mouse?

Don't confuse a question with talking smack brah! The smack bat is right here ready for an out of the park home run, Don't forget I get accused of starting hate topics and labeled as a troll. so I have learned to tone it down a notch when dealing with very young , and sensitive wannabe spur fans.

And where are all the tree huggers who say this is not a Mavs Board? every other topic is about the Mighty Mighty Dallas Mavericks.

Looks to me that Spur fans are not only Nervous? they are at a loss for words, they have no choice but to resort to the "count the Banners" and Trophy cards, Kinda sad when it comes to Dallas? your Spurs team just can't prove it on the court.

mrose31
03-01-2006, 03:47 PM
Nice Sig hooters girl.

Hooters Girl
03-01-2006, 03:54 PM
PM me so we can hook up later!

mrose31
03-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Is that sig of u?!!

island_dude
03-01-2006, 04:35 PM
This is pretty much the same thing I was saying in an earlier post.

Mavs still the challenger

05:54 PM CST on Tuesday, February 28, 2006
By DAVID MOORE / The Dallas Morning News

Thursday’s showdown with San Antonio won’t provide conclusive evidence regarding the Mavericks’ championship credentials.

But it will be a strong indicator.

Win, and the Mavericks open up a two-game lead on the defending champions and can do no worse than split the regular-season series. Lose, and the Mavericks immediately drop from the No. 1 to the No. 4 seed in the Western Conference. That’s how close this race is.

There is another game between these teams in San Antonio on April 7, so the temptation is not to put too much emphasis on Thursday’s game. But here’s the key: The Mavericks, no matter how well they’ve played, are the challengers. To change that mindset, to steel themselves for a playoff run, they need to make the Spurs chase them for the remainder of the regular season.

San Antonio already knows what it takes to win a title. The Mavericks, other than coach Avery Johnson, don’t. A win is important to both teams, but it’s imperative for the Mavericks.

“This is another game where we must come out and execute our game plan, our system,’’ guard Jason Terry said. “I like our chances.

“It’s going to be a hostile environment. They are the champions, so it is on us to go in there and play with energy and play our game.’’

mugatu
03-01-2006, 04:43 PM
I hope this game lives up to all the hype!

Zombie Terri Schiavo
03-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Is that sig of u?!!

Yes

Jesus
03-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Go Spurs Go

Joepa
03-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Don't confuse a question with talking smack brah! The smack bat is right here ready for an out of the park home run, Don't forget I get accused of starting hate topics and labeled as a troll. so I have learned to tone it down a notch when dealing with very young , and sensitive wannabe spur fans.

And where are all the tree huggers who say this is not a Mavs Board? every other topic is about the Mighty Mighty Dallas Mavericks.

Looks to me that Spur fans are not only Nervous? they are at a loss for words, they have no choice but to resort to the "count the Banners" and Trophy cards, Kinda sad when it comes to Dallas? your Spurs team just can't prove it on the court.

December 1, 2005.

Booty Call
03-01-2006, 05:14 PM
GO MAVS GO!

mouse
03-02-2006, 07:53 PM
Good luck tonight for both teams ! and may no one get hurt!