PDA

View Full Version : Bring it.

JBro
02-28-2006, 04:49 PM
The Mavs better show Thursday night. All talk aside, this is a huge game. Rap it up Mav fans, maybe even eulogize Cuban for awhile if you like. Your team better bring it. Spurs fan's get a pulse of their team and the talk is SA is just starting to warm up. We've seen it before over the last 8 years. Spurs are boring, predictable, injured, lack mental toughness, etc. All attempts to knock down the champs. What's real is this: Spurs have the trophy, SA is the champs, they always close strong...and, well, the Mavs have yet to prove it.
This will be a tough, gritty game. Until the Mavs show something...GO SPURS GO!

Better bring it Mavs.

JBro

PWNED 2006
02-28-2006, 05:42 PM
something tells me that the mavs might get this one

with a BLOWOUT

now im not hating on the spurs or anything but something tells me that dallas wants to prove to everyone that their for real and their not a joke like some people seem to think they are. they may have been good in the regular season and choking in the playoffs for some years but something tells me this is their year to make it to the finals for the first time. dont get me wrong spurs fans i like your team alot but i just dont think they can beat dallas this year and might have to see an early 2nd round exit. its just my opinion but hey anything can happen

T.F. Storm
02-28-2006, 05:45 PM
It should be fairly close because this is sort of like Detroit vs. Miami...The Mavs have alot to prove like Miami and will probably play out of their minds to try to get a win. I say Spurs come out on top though.