PDA

View Full Version : Keep Al and Artest!

pacersrule03
09-16-2003, 05:20 PM
I'm really worried that Artest or Harrington will be traded sometime before the trade deadline. and I really hope that they don't because imo artest is the most talented player on the team, and harrington will be a star soon, perhaps an all-star. So with that said who thinks artest or harrington will be traded before all-star break:shootme ?

-kyle

Pooh
09-16-2003, 06:11 PM
Harrington could be the one on the chopping block. Supposedly Carlisle is watching Harrington work out down in Florida. Bird is overseas at this time, he's supposed to come back and talk with O'Neal.

As for Artest, I really don't know. Artest brings intesnity to our team. He just needs to keep his head screwed on right.

By now Harrington should be over his injury from two years ago. So I think if there's an interest in him before the deadline and the Pacers can get something of equal value then he'll go.

But I agree, we should keep both players. They're both valuable.

ducks
09-16-2003, 06:15 PM
bird has not even talked to oneal yet. good lord. you would think bird would want to settle this issue before going on vacation. I guess he thinks he is larry bird so he does what he wants

pacersrule03
09-16-2003, 09:13 PM
ohhh ducks give me a break bro. Everything is fine with JO, he isn't going anywhere except to the NBA Finals with the pacers.