PDA

View Full Version : You guys hate on Sheed when..

Supreme Allah
02-28-2006, 05:52 PM
Your beloved Bowen has kicked TWO people in the face.

Stop hating.

Winnipeg_Spur
02-28-2006, 06:06 PM
Sheed's awesome. He's been a part of some of the most memorable moments in Spurs History:

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/elliott_miracle_200w.jpg

http://mirrorimageorigin.collegepublisher.com/media/paper410/stills/417o04qr.jpg

Plus he was half a second away from becoming Rasheed Webber... Good times. :hat

PWNED 2006
02-28-2006, 06:09 PM
winnipeg spur now that was wrong.

v2freak
03-01-2006, 12:15 AM
Sheed's awesome. He's been a part of some of the most memorable moments in Spurs History:

http://mirrorimageorigin.collegepublisher.com/media/paper410/stills/417o04qr.jpg

Ouch

Darrin
03-01-2006, 01:32 AM
On the nose, but it's not like those photos are doctored; Sheed was there at age 24 to not close out on Sean Elliott, and he was there at age 30 when Robert Horry won game five.

Saying he's a choker, like Webber, is too far. This guy had the game of his Pistons career in the closest game of the 2004 NBA Finals. His tip-in off a missed Rip Hamilton shot essentially gave the Pistons game seven in Miami.

Plus, he's got the ring C-Web is still chasing.

I personally don't understand why Rasheed is so controversial, except he's the guy who defends Tim Duncan. That being said, Pistons fans, let's have some sense of humor. If anyone is putting in time to ridicule Rasheed, they need a life, not a post to straighten them out. The man is one cool cat.

Chris
03-01-2006, 09:36 AM
Saying he's a choker, like Webber, is too far.

He was referring to Sheed trying to call a timeout when there were none left but luckily one of his teammates blocked the referees vision and told Sheed to stop. Webber did this late in a game and ended up losing thanks to the awarded free throw for the other side.

FromWayDowntown
03-01-2006, 12:52 PM
I don't understand why there's so much hatred (or whatever) for Rasheed Wallace. He's boisterous and occasionally out-of-control, but he's a remarkable basketball player and arguably, the difference between the Pistons being really good and the Pistons being great. Most facets of his game are underrated and for all of his run-ins with officials, you've never seen Rasheed being a me-first guy with regard to his teammates. I enjoy watching Rasheed play basketball -- and, of course, I'm thankful that he's come up just short on those two huge occasions in Spurs' history!

himat
03-01-2006, 01:19 PM
That still kills many piston fans still. i'll laugh if something like this all happens to the spurs in the finals against the pistons, and they get there hearts broken. For now though destroy those mavs for me on thursday (i hate them).

1Parker1
03-01-2006, 01:22 PM
I don't understand why there's so much hatred (or whatever) for Rasheed Wallace. He's boisterous and occasionally out-of-control, but he's a remarkable basketball player and arguably, the difference between the Pistons being really good and the Pistons being great. Most facets of his game are underrated and for all of his run-ins with officials, you've never seen Rasheed being a me-first guy with regard to his teammates. I enjoy watching Rasheed play basketball -- and, of course, I'm thankful that he's come up just short on those two huge occasions in Spurs' history!

This thread was started in response to the one I started saying I hate Sheed after the Cavs game last Saturday, where he got a flagarant foul on Zyrougolas (sp? I know I'm not even close).

himat
03-01-2006, 01:29 PM
This thread was started in response to the one I started saying I hate Sheed after the Cavs game last Saturday, where he got a flagarant foul on Zyrougolas (sp? I know I'm not even close).

these techs are getting out of control though man. i'm not lying when i say this. in the second game against celeveland (the pistons had 2 games in a row against them back to back) zydrunas shoved rasheed on a jumpshot. the refs gave Z a tech, and rasheed started laughing...guess what they gave him a tech. he said nothing that time all he was doing was laughing, and they gave him a tech. then chauncey was asking why rasheed got the technical...guess what the refs did, yep they gave him a technical. also dice got a tech. he barley fouled someone on the cavs when he stole a pass. dice didn't complain about the call at all, but the refs still gave him a tech. if you saw a replay it would be the stupidest techs you've seen in a long time.

Dre_7
03-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Your beloved Bowen has kicked TWO people in the face.

Stop hating.

Hey nucca, you're the last person that should talk when it comes to dirty players.

himat
03-01-2006, 02:47 PM
Hey nucca, you're the last person that should talk when it comes to dirty players.

where do you get that from?

Dre_7
03-01-2006, 02:51 PM
where do you get that from?

He's my cousin.

Supreme Allah
03-01-2006, 05:56 PM
I may play dirty D, but I am not a hypocrit.

Brutalis
03-01-2006, 06:29 PM
You are one stupid fucktart if you're trying to say Bowen is as dirty as Sheed. Slapping people's hands became legal if they are on the ball remember? Bowen doesn't do much else, he'll push you back if he gets pushed and his physical defense rubs people the wrong way sometimes but worse than Sheed?

What kind of crack is Detroit smoking then? God knows the place is full of it. I mean their arena isn't even metro because of the shit broke rat invested city! Sheed loves it so much there! Ha!

ABDENOUR POWER
03-01-2006, 06:39 PM
You are one stupid fucktart if you're trying to say Bowen is as dirty as Sheed. Slapping people's hands became legal if they are on the ball remember?

How about kicking people's faces? Has that become legal too?

JamStone
03-01-2006, 06:40 PM
I love when fans of other teams hate on Sheed because of his technical fouls and facial expressions and other antics ...

It's not like their hating on his basketball game. It's not like they can hate on his game. They have to hate on something else because right now Rasheed and the Pistons are arguably the best team in the league.

You can't hate on their game, so hate on the fact that they whine about officiating or that they have funny looks on their faces or whatever else you can hate on ... but, it's not their game.

Dre_7
03-01-2006, 07:01 PM
I may play dirty D

Now thats the understatement of the century! :lol

spurs=bling
03-01-2006, 07:22 PM

:smokin :fro :fro

Supreme Allah
03-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Now thats the understatement of the century! :lol

I only do a couple things that can be qualified as dirty... well, more than a couple.

Dre_7
03-01-2006, 08:20 PM
I only do a couple things that can be qualified as dirty... well, more than a couple.

:lmao

samikeyp
03-01-2006, 09:02 PM
still cracks me up that people are so ignorant that they actually believe Bowen's kick was intentional.

kinda like saying Sheed is dirty just because he is a Piston. Even if the hit on Ilgauskas was dirty (and I don't think it was) it would have been one incident in a career. Wallace is not dirty, neither is Bowen but they both irk opposing fans so much that it is to the point of amusing. I am a loyal Spurs fan as much as anyone but I can respect opponent's abilities. Say what you want about Rasheed but if he was a Spur...he would be revered and if Bowen were not, he would be reviled.

zero signal
03-02-2006, 12:36 AM
How about kicking people's faces? Has that become legal too? No, but it's fun to watch (http://brucebowen.ytmnd.com/).

(turn your speakers on!)

Brutalis
03-02-2006, 09:53 AM
you peon fans are a joke. the days of us hating sheed go back to portland back when you were eating shit in the east. then when he plays for you guys suddenly he has a crowd of well wishers.

you guys are about as real as detroits very own kid rock. bahahaha.

himat
03-02-2006, 02:20 PM
brutalis have you ever gotten your ass kicked? you seem like one of those annoying bitches that evryone wants to kill.

Obstructed_View
03-02-2006, 07:53 PM
brutalis have you ever gotten your ass kicked? you seem like one of those annoying bitches that evryone wants to kill.
How about you two have a Internet boxing match? :lol

Lighten up, Frances.

cecil collins
03-02-2006, 11:20 PM
Rasheed is the shit. Saw him on cribs and he seems like one hell of a guy, and he is a cool type player. I also like what he said about Bush when they won the championship--"I don't have [expletive] to say to him. I didn't vote for him. It's just something we have to do." More players need to say some shit, instead they want to be marketable and hold their tongues.