PDA

View Full Version : I might have to retire my ACE gifs already.

adrienne
03-01-2006, 09:37 PM
He sucked tonight on AI. Sucked hard. He was still beautiful though...

And someone who's getting no love...probably because he doesn't really look the part...is Elliott Yamin. His voice is just AMAZING.

adrienne
03-01-2006, 09:41 PM
Oh, and I thought Kellie was great last night. I so have a girlcrush on her, she is just too cute.

Silver21_Black20
03-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Ace looks ultra hot with his beanie on.

Horry For 3!
03-01-2006, 09:54 PM
He hasn't really sang that well at all

adrienne
03-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Oh, I know that by no means does he have the best voice in the competition...but last week he worked what he has. (An incredible amount of sex appeal :eyebrows and charm).

Sonia_TX
03-01-2006, 11:17 PM
I thought he was pretty good tonight. Not as great as last week though

http://aceyoung.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/05.jpg

SpursWoman
03-01-2006, 11:26 PM
I don't think he did very well tonight at all ... but Chris is still my favorite. :)

I really didn't like any of the girls...I think a guy will win this time. Kelly can't sing worth a crap....I wonder how far cute is going to get her? :lol

ZStomp
03-01-2006, 11:31 PM
I don't think he did very well tonight at all ... but Chris is still my favorite. :)

I really didn't like any of the girls...I think a guy will win this time. Kelly can't sing worth a crap....I wonder how far cute is going to get her? :lol

it'll get her on Playboy!
:eyebrows :eyebrows

The sone
03-01-2006, 11:33 PM
still rooting for mr hung!! she bang! she bang!

spurs=bling
03-01-2006, 11:34 PM
i missed it.http://bestsmileys.com/angry2/10.gif

spurs=bling
03-01-2006, 11:34 PM

that was so messed up

CharlieMac
03-02-2006, 12:30 AM
Kellie Pickler is ridiculously hot.

http://www.kelliehome.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/kelliedp.jpg

Horry For 3!
03-02-2006, 01:38 AM
That guy Chris picks out good songs, he picks out pretty recent songs. I like them :tu

ChumpDumper
03-02-2006, 05:46 AM
You only like Ace because he's good looking. Just go with it. It's not a crime.

I've seen the last two shows for no particular reason -- I didn't know how good I had it watching curling and ice dancing the past few weeks. My observations:

Women: The two black chicks with the large heads are the best singers hands down, but one is opera fat (a designer mumu is still a mumu) and the other looks like Gary Coleman in drag. Pickle Lady and the Amazon will advance because one is apparently the cutest person alive when she sings with her hair in her mouth and the other one just learned how to put on makeup even though she wore it when playing basketball before coming out to LA. There is also the risk that she would smash the set Godzilla-style if she was ever asked to leave.

Men: The guy who sang Sam Cooke and looks like Martin Tupper's friend from "Dream On" (why the hell do I remember these things?) and the bald guy with sideburns shaped like violin soundholes are the best singers. That 12 year-old kid who's balls have yet to drop needs to be told that cheek pinching is NOT sex. The Peter Brady lookalike needs to learn that Frank Sinatra was cool singing ANYTHING because he knew he could fuck any woman in the concert hall and she would do all the work and say he was the best ever after it was over. My personal favorite has to be the 38 year-old who obviously was allowed to be a part of "Idol" due to his ties to the Russian mafia. My girlfriend says he looks like a cross between Jay Leno and Michael McDonald. I say he's the love child of Joaquin Phoenix and Captain Kangaroo.

WilliamHung
03-02-2006, 07:33 AM

Thank you so much!!

she bangs!!!

Ginofan
03-02-2006, 09:58 AM

I've seen the last two shows for no particular reason -- I didn't know how good I had it watching curling and ice dancing the past few weeks. My observations:

Women: The two black chicks with the large heads are the best singers hands down, but one is opera fat (a designer mumu is still a mumu) and the other looks like Gary Coleman in drag. Pickle Lady and the Amazon will advance because one is apparently the cutest person alive when she sings with her hair in her mouth and the other one just learned how to put on makeup even though she wore it when playing basketball before coming out to LA. There is also the risk that she would smash the set Godzilla-style if she was ever asked to leave.

Men: The guy who sang Sam Cooke and looks like Martin Tupper's friend from "Dream On" (why the hell do I remember these things?) and the bald guy with sideburns shaped like violin soundholes are the best singers. That 12 year-old kid who's balls have yet to drop needs to be told that cheek pinching is NOT sex. The Peter Brady lookalike needs to learn that Frank Sinatra was cool singing ANYTHING because he knew he could fuck any woman in the concert hall and she would do all the work and say he was the best ever after it was over. My personal favorite has to be the 38 year-old who obviously was allowed to be a part of "Idol" due to his ties to the Russian mafia. My girlfriend says he looks like a cross between Jay Leno and Michael McDonald. I say he's the love child of Joaquin Phoenix and Captain Kangaroo.

:lol I agree.

I didn't understand why "Sway" was getting all the hate when he did the same as or even slightly better than Ace.

CharlieMac
03-02-2006, 10:01 AM

I agree, that little black chick with the famous relative and the pepper haiored guy are really good singers.

Brutalis
03-02-2006, 10:07 AM
American Idol.

"How to build a star with money"

T Park
03-02-2006, 10:11 AM
That 12 year-old kid who's balls have yet to drop needs to be told that cheek pinching is NOT sex.

And yet, is still a better singer than 90% of the horseshit on 99.5, that rap bullshit on 98.5 too.

Kid has more talent than those two station's cd compilations combined EASILY.

T Park
03-02-2006, 10:13 AM
American Idol.

"How to build a star with money"

Or finding a star that great music executives wouldn't look for.

lilmads
03-02-2006, 10:40 AM
I love Kellie! She's just so bubbly and cute!:)

Ace looks amazing:) Unfortunately he didn't do well last night. But Chris is awesome, too! He rocked last night!

MoSpur
03-02-2006, 11:08 AM
Ace will make it to the final 3 or 4 because of his looks. As a guy I will admit he is good looking. I like that guy Elliott. He sings really good, but too bad he might not win because of looks. Whoever signs him to a record deal will have to get those teeth fixed and he'll be alright. I like me some Pickler though. She is very pretty.

adrienne
03-02-2006, 12:09 PM
Of COURSE I like Ace because he's good looking. Why did you think I was in love with him? :lol

The best voice in the competition is Elliott Yamin. I'm serious.

Horry For 3!
03-02-2006, 01:21 PM

That dude is 28 :lol

Sonia_TX
03-02-2006, 04:16 PM
My favorite girl is Katharine McPhee but I also like Paris and Lisa.

http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/i/f/katharine.jpg

As far as the guys go...I really don't have a favorite but I do like Taylor, Ace, Elliott, Sway, Chris (last night was the first time I really liked his performance). Gideon REALLY surprised me last night. I thought he should have been out last week with his version of "Shout" but (I thought) he was awesome last night. I didnt know he could sing like that.

tlongII
03-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Horrible show. Can't believe it has America duped.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Horrible show. Can't believe it has America duped. its not about getting duped http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif Its entertainment

I love the fact that you sit there thinking "I know that show is fixed, I know it, they ain't fooling me! no sir!" and actually think the people who watch it, do so because they want to find out wether its real or not. That is not the point! Its an entertaining show, period. Personally, it could be fixed, or not, I really couldn't give a crap, all I know is every time I watch it, I come out having had a good time.

tlongII
03-02-2006, 07:03 PM
its not about getting duped http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif Its entertainment

I love the fact that you sit there thinking "I know that show is fixed, I know it, they ain't fooling me! no sir!" and actually think the people who watch it, do so because they want to find out wether its real or not. That is not the point! Its an entertaining show, period. Personally, it could be fixed, or not, I really couldn't give a crap, all I know is every time I watch it, I come out having had a good time.

I have no idea if it is fixed or not. I just think it's a terrible show.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-02-2006, 07:14 PM
I have no idea if it is fixed or not. I just think it's a terrible show.
why is that?

adrienne
03-02-2006, 07:58 PM
I rewatched last nights episode...and I don't care how bad he sang it...the song he sang ("If You're Not the One") is still really cute, and he's still freaking sexy.

Billy Cobham
03-02-2006, 08:00 PM
why is that?

I have no desire to watch a bunch of amateurs sing cover songs. Most of them suck. Some are decent, but the songs are still covers.

adrienne
03-03-2006, 01:12 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BHOXFLdzf_Y&search=elliott%20yamin

I really think Elliott's voice is incredible...

SpursWoman
03-03-2006, 07:01 AM
Yeah! Brinna's gone! :elephant :elephant :elephant

Sonia_TX
03-03-2006, 07:02 AM
^^Amen!

T Park
03-03-2006, 11:29 AM
Whos the blondheaded redneck dude?

I wasn't a big Sway fan, but he was better than that goat herder.

The Sinatra singer getting booted was a shame.

Good to see Casper the friendly troobador stick around.

Sec24Row7
03-03-2006, 11:58 AM
The guy that sang last on Wed was incdredible.

SpursWoman
03-03-2006, 12:19 PM
The guy that sang last on Wed was incdredible.

The bald guy who did the Fuel song (Chris) ? He's been my favorite since the auditions ....

:tu :tu :smokin

Sonia_TX
03-03-2006, 04:43 PM
On the radio this morning they said ACE has been dating an actress by the name of Essence Atkins for a few years. How old is Brett (Ace)? She's 33 or 34...he likes them older. :)

http://www.celebrity-pictures-world.com/pics/e/essence-atkins/essence-atkins-003.jpg

She looks a little like Robin Givens to me.

adrienne
03-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Odd, he implied he was single in an interview (when asked if he has a girlfriend, he put his arm out around an imaginary person and said "see this pocket? it needs to be filled") But who knows. Not that it matters, not like I have a shot anyway. :lol

adrienne
03-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Oh and by the way, he's 25

Sonia_TX
03-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Well you know all those crazy american idol rumors out there (haha).... who knows..

But girl you never know if you have a shot. When he goes to Dallas on the idol tour you can jump him then! ;)

I made friends with an Idol from Season 1. Anything can happen.

SpursWoman
03-08-2006, 09:44 AM
I found that guy Chris' band's website ... :angel

http://www.absentelement.com/media_pictures.php

Sec24Row7
03-08-2006, 10:06 AM
^^^^^^
that's cool