PDA

View Full Version : One Tree Hill

lilmads
03-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Does anyone here watch the show?? Last night's episode was the best one yet! I can't believe the ending still. I was sooo surprised that Dan shot Keith... Damn Dan! :(

On a side note, Chad Michael Murray is oh-so-hot :spin

T-Pain
03-02-2006, 11:43 AM
Does anyone here watch the show?? Last night's episode was the best one yet! I can't believe the ending still. I was sooo surprised that Dan shot Keith... Damn Dan! :(

On a side note, Chad Michael Murray is oh-so-hot :spin

all those shows like OC, one tree hill are gay.

lilmads
03-02-2006, 11:49 AM
^ No they're notttt!:(
Well I am 19, so give me a break!

1Parker1
03-02-2006, 12:27 PM
I stopped watching it this season, no time. But, did Keith actually die? What else happened?

Oh and Chad Michael Murray used to be hot, I don't think he looks so good anymore.

lilmads
03-02-2006, 12:45 PM
Basically, it was a Columbine High School type of thing.. A kid who had a horrible self esteem brought a gun to school and shot Payton by mistake. The school was under lock down and Hailey and Mouth ended up in the same room as the psycho. To make it short, Dan spoke to the kid and tried to get him to put down his gone. But he ended up killing himself. Lucas carried Payton out of the school. And then Keith walked in when Dan was over the kid's body. He picked up the gun and shot Keith which really pissed the shit outta me!!!
So it's all gonna unravel in the next episode. But the preview said that one life will end, so I don't know if it's Keith, Payton, or the guy that killed himself.

Hope I made some sorta sense:)

Silver21_Black20
03-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Damn...I knew I should have watched One Tree Hill instead of American Idol.

Thanks for the update though, I haven't been able to watch any of the other episodes.

Silver21_Black20
03-02-2006, 02:29 PM
all those shows like OC, one tree hill are gay.

The O.C. is not gay...that is one show that I make sure to watch or tape.

TOP-CHERRY
03-02-2006, 04:13 PM
AAAAAHHHH!!!!! I gasped so loud when Dan shot Keith!!! AAAAKKKK!!!!

But I'm sure he won't die. He can't. He's Lucas' new daddy.

:)

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Dan Patrick shot Keith Olberman???

TOP-CHERRY
03-02-2006, 05:01 PM
ya

1Parker1
03-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Dan Patrick shot Keith Olberman???

:lmao

What I don't get is, what drove Dan to shoot Keith all of a sudden? I know they hate eachother's guts or whatever and that Dan thinks Keith started that fire last season, but....

Anyways, you know Peyon and Keith aren't going to die, it has to be a minor character.

missmyzte
03-03-2006, 12:06 AM
I heard that 2 people were going to die this season, one being a main character. Ellie already died, I don't think she counts as a main character, so that leaves either Keith or the kid that shot up the school (also not a main character though). I haven't even seen previews for next week's episode, I want to know what happened.

Don't forget that Peyton isn't in the clear either, though I don't think she could really lose enough blood from where her wound was. Maybe if she'd been shot in the upper thigh where there's a major artery, but it looked like she was shot in the calf.

1Parker1
03-03-2006, 12:39 AM
^Hmm, if they said a major character was definitely going to die, then I'm guessing Keith would be the one to go. Peyton is one of the main characters, and I don't think they'd kill off any of the "young, hot ones." :lol

Although I don't know any moms with teenage kids who look like the mom's on that show! :lol

lilmads
03-03-2006, 09:48 AM
Although I don't know any moms with teenage kids who look like the mom's on that show!

Neither do I:)