PDA

View Full Version : Where is Sequ?

Fizzzar
08-27-2004, 11:25 PM
Heere... bitchy bitchy.... where are you?

danyel
08-27-2004, 11:29 PM
:rollin

hand over your Manu Ginobili Argentina t-shirt, you ain't worth it beiytch....

timvp
08-27-2004, 11:31 PM
Sequ is a coward.

Just Win Baby!

http://www.nba.com/media/jazz/spurs_5.gif

SequSpur
08-28-2004, 12:49 AM
Coward? I don't think so. I just got home. Friday night football. Coward is not in my dictionary if you haven't realized that.

Hey Argentina, fucking blow me alright.

Congrats on your win. In a 7 game series, you homos would be at home wrapping tacos by the end of game 5. You got lucky.

Thank your lucky stars. Props to you.

Coward, my ass.

:flipoff

smeagol
08-28-2004, 12:56 AM
:blah

Sequ, you got :served

E20
08-28-2004, 12:56 AM
Calm down Sequ, they don't mean it. :cooldevil

timvp
08-28-2004, 01:16 AM
You're too old for high school football.

Just Win Baby!

http://www.nba.com/media/jazz/spurs_5.gif

SequSpur
08-28-2004, 01:38 AM

My daughter goes to high school..

BTW.... Warren kicked the shit out of Alamo Heights!!!! Eat shit you rich white people!

:served

WriterNum934
08-28-2004, 01:41 AM
Damn Sequ, you can not eat crow for shit.

SAmikeyp
08-28-2004, 01:49 AM
BTW.... Warren kicked the shit out of Alamo Heights!!!! Eat shit you rich white people!

just wait until Warren gets its ass handed to it by Taft. :)

(Sorry ya'll. hey, growing up in South Texas...its habit)

SequSpur
08-28-2004, 01:52 AM
Dude, let me enjoy this moment. Last year Alamo Heights ran up the score on Warren.

Warren fricking dominated them tonight. What a complete turn around within one year.

Don't count Warren out. They have a new QB, a great RB and a solid defense. But Taft and Oconnor are the power houses in that district now, so we'll see.

T Park Num 9
08-28-2004, 04:11 AM
Eat shit you rich white people!

Nice, two racist epithets today.

Lovely there Sequ, got anymore "white" things you want to say?

WriterNum934
08-28-2004, 04:38 AM
I seriously doubt Sequ has a daughter that attends high school. No way a could a man so immature, narrow-minded, prejudiced, ignorant, and stupid first of all, get anything besides a crack whore to have sex with nor secondly raise a perfectly sane child.

Either he has no child or his daughter is one screwed up chick who is attending State Hospital High.

KoriEllis
08-28-2004, 04:50 AM
^^Over the line comment

Sequ has a beautiful wife and two beautiful daughters. Sometimes people take others' online "personnas" way too seriously.

Whottt
08-28-2004, 05:02 AM
Kori, what do you expect? Writer thinks he is clever because he knows China is in Asia.

He is one of the stupider posters that I have seen on these foums.

WriterNum934
08-28-2004, 06:53 AM
Kori, what do you expect? Writer thinks he is clever because he knows China is in Asia.

I'm pretty sure everyone who graduated high school knows that China is part of the Asian continent. And I wouldn't call myself "clever" for knowing that.

However, you are right Whottt...

Anyone who plays basketball and doesn't live in the USA or play in the NBA is a "EURO."

You're also right...

The guy in the Coyote costume has meant more to the city than David Robinson.

You are right man.

Good job with those.

He is one of the stupider posters that I have seen on these foums.

Dang...

I wish I could be just as articulated as you.

Edit: Oh....

And I'm very sorry for that beat down you suffered in the chatroom.

Maybe next time you'll bring your brain.

WriterNum934
08-28-2004, 06:59 AM
Sometimes people take others' online "personnas" way too seriously.

You're right, an online persona does not always represent the actual person.

However, someone who is able to spew the stuff he has, even if through some fictional character in his mind, can't possibly be that admirable and kind in real life. Sorry. If he were in his teens, sure, it'd be different. But this guy in his late 30's maybe 40's, has a wife and kids. Dude should have grown up a long time ago, but it's apparent through "Sequ" that the "real" guy hasn't.

Whottt
08-28-2004, 07:00 AM
I know I'm right.

I never said the Coyote meant more anything than David Robinson.

Dang...

I wish I could be just as articulate as you.

Ok I'll change it...you're not one of the stupider posters on this forum...you're the stupidest...

Maybe if you work really hard you'll be able to grasp adjectives at the level of a second grader..you utter dipshit.

WriterNum934
08-28-2004, 07:05 AM
I know I'm right.

I never said the Coyote meant more anything that David Robinson.

Actually you did. And TPark can back me up.

I remember you battling a slew of people in the chat room with that genius piece of material.

Ok I'll change it...you're not one of the stupider posters on this forum...you're the stupidest...

Maybe if you work really hard you'll be able to grasp adjectives at the level of a second grader..you utter dipshit.

And I recommend you buy a set of Hooked on Phonics.

Whottt
08-28-2004, 07:11 AM
Actually you did. And TPark can back me up.

I remember you battling a slew of people in the chat room with that genius piece of material.

Actually I didn't...it's a lie perpetuated by people that have lost arguments with me, and morons, like yourself, that run second hand smack at me without being here for the original debate.

Did you see me say it? No, you are merely parroting something TPark said...

TPark being without a doubt, the biggest dumbass on the forum.

I never said it.

Having TPark as back up is like entering the Indy 500 on a bigwheel.

And I recommend you buy a set of Hooked on Phonics.

And I reccomend you go back to first grade and work real hard on adjectives.

Oh and learn what phonic means while you are at it...

WriterNum934
08-28-2004, 07:14 AM
Guy... I was in the chartroom... I saw you try to twist and turn your way out of that lame argument.

Talking about him having a stroke, that he should be more admired because he did what he did namelessly. Etc, etc.

I was there dumbass.

Whottt
08-28-2004, 07:28 AM
I never said he meant more anything to the Spurs.

What I said, for the 1,900,656,898,233,456th time, was that Tim Derk gave more from a personal level to the Spurs than Drob.

Personal including things such as time and health...he has been here for 21 years...

Drob saved the franchise, he did a lot for both the Spurs and the city of San Antonio...In purely material terms Drob's contributions are unmatchable...but basically he played basketball and was paid millions and made famous to do so.

but he wasn't here as long as the Tim Derk was, he was paid a lot more than Tim Derk was..and recieved world wide fame and recognition for his service to the Spurs.

Derk bridged the Gervin, Robinson, and Duncan eras, he toiled in total anonymoity, IMO his job probably played a role in his stroke, he is synonymous with the franchise in San Antonio.

You are about 13 years old...so I don't expect you to have the depth to understand what I mean...but Tim Derk was here working for this organization before any SpurFan even knew who David Robinson was...and I imagine most of us never even thought about who the guy was playing that role or realized it was the same person playing it for all these years.

Derk may not have kept the franchise in SA, he may not have recruited Tim Duncan, he may not have lead us to a title...If Derk never created the Coyote for the Spurs it probably wouldn't have made much difference in the history of the organization...

But that doesn't change what he did do...he worked really hard for this organization for a long time, until in fact he was no longer capable of dojng the job, and recived no fanfare and probably not much pay for doing so.

From a personal level this guy is as much of a Spur as anyone and more than most of them.

SequSpur
08-28-2004, 10:45 AM
LMAO @ Writer.

ShineOnYouCrazyManu
08-28-2004, 11:12 AM
All I want to say that tacos are Mexican food and nobody eats that stuff here, maybe only in a Mexican food restaurant, and there aren't many around.

Not all the Latins have the same culture, tradition or foods.

blackbucket
08-28-2004, 11:48 AM
Sequ is ignorant and tacos kick ass.

Fizzzar
08-28-2004, 12:17 PM
Congrats on your win. In a 7 game series, you homos would be at home wrapping tacos by the end of game 5. You got lucky.

Don't cry for me Sequspuuuuur...

It wasn't a 7 game series, it was do or die. And it's not called luck, it's called heart.

P.S.: Please, someone give Sequ some tissues....

pseudofan
08-28-2004, 03:33 PM
I seriously doubt Sequ has a daughter that attends high school. No way a could a man so immature, narrow-minded, prejudiced, ignorant, and stupid first of all, get anything besides a crack whore to have sex with nor secondly raise a perfectly sane child.

WARNING: I'm not a crack whore, but I could kick the shit out of you like another hit on the pipe depended on it.....

FINAL WARNING: Never ever ever ever say a cross word about my children. Ever. I would be willing to spend some time in jail for the sheer pleasure of beating you down the first time I meet you.

Any :Q 's

Hope we've come to an agreement about this and can move on.

DuffMcCartney
08-28-2004, 03:38 PM
Never ever ever ever say a cross word about my children.

What the **** is a cross word?

Das Texan
08-28-2004, 04:04 PM
shutup buddy holly.

you said you hated this board and all of us.

:flipoff

T Park Num 9
08-28-2004, 05:23 PM
First off Whottt,

coming from someone who rode Shane Heal's dick for months on end, that anyone else is a moron, should hide htere head in shame.

Also the new famous phrase Raffy > Ted Williams is more genius.

Second,

Buddy Holly, you lambasted our forum, you hated us, and you hated the forum.

So STFU, and shut your pie hole, youve got ZERO room to talk down to any member of this forum after what you said about us dickless wonder.

SAmikeyp
08-29-2004, 03:07 AM
Whottt....I understand your point but...

and recieved world wide fame and recognition for his service to the Spurs.

he is synonymous with the franchise in San Antonio.

These two descriptions don't fit Robinson?

From a personal level this guy is as much of a Spur as anyone and more than most of them.

On this we can agree.