PDA

View Full Version : Nut up Mav fans

DDS4
03-03-2006, 12:37 AM
Most of you have been coming in droves, talkin' shit up until game time.

The Spurs answered the bell, especially Nazr and Finley in the 2nd half. They showed why they're the defending champs and you'll have to go through them to get to the NBA Finals.

Terry played great. Dirk got bailed out a couple of times. Not a typical Dirk game, but Bowen had something to do with it.

So tell me, do the Mavs have more than what they brought tonight? You better hope so, or else it will be a short Western Conference Semis.

Hooters Girl
03-03-2006, 12:39 AM
why would you wait till you know the final score to talk smack yourself?

ZStomp
03-03-2006, 12:39 AM
Weak man. Weak.

yeahone
03-03-2006, 12:40 AM
spurs the best in the west mavs fan

DDS4
03-03-2006, 12:40 AM
I didn't know there was a clock.

mouse
03-03-2006, 12:46 AM
another ha ha we won you lost topic? thats class for ya.
go to the Mav vs spurs game blog and look at page 2-5 mavs are up 10 -5 and everyone is saying Tony Parker sucks refs suck etc........ then in the fourth quarter Tony Parker is the man .... you bi polar flip flopping wannabe spur fans have the nerve to make a topic like this after the fact?

Nu Up! and talk your smack when your team is down by 5. any Igmo can talk trash after they know the final score.

DDS4
03-03-2006, 01:38 AM
go to the Mav vs spurs game blog and look at page 2-5 mavs are up 10 -5 and everyone is saying Tony Parker sucks refs suck etc........ then in the fourth quarter Tony Parker is the man .... you bi polar flip flopping wannabe spur fans have the nerve to make a topic like this after the fact?

Nu Up! and talk your smack when your team is down by 5. any Igmo can talk trash after they know the final score.

Who's the bigger fool? You talked smack up until the 3rd page of a 41 page game blog.

hussker
03-03-2006, 01:41 AM
The Dallas MLPs lose again! And still talking smack....

Here should be YOUR new theme song...see if you can guess it:

HINT: BEATLES TUNE
HINT 2: Watch out

Viva Las Espuelas
03-03-2006, 01:42 AM
oh mavs know how to nut up. they did it in the second half.

Pandaemonaeon
03-03-2006, 01:48 AM
I half-expected this loss coming but I'd have my crows stir-fried with a hint of garlic anyway, please.

GoSpurs21
03-03-2006, 01:57 AM
Most of you have been coming in droves, talkin' shit up until game time.

The Spurs answered the bell, especially Nazr and Finley in the 2nd half. They showed why they're the defending champs and you'll have to go through them to get to the NBA Finals.

Terry played great. Dirk got bailed out a couple of times. Not a typical Dirk game, but Bowen had something to do with it.

So tell me, do the Mavs have more than what they brought tonight? You better hope so, or else it will be a short Western Conference Semis.the real shit was Parker, Narz, Bowen and Horry or didnt you watch the game jackass

MaNuMaNiAc
03-03-2006, 02:15 AM

What's wrong mouse? where is your big mouth now?

mavsfan1000
03-03-2006, 02:19 AM
The refs were horrible but that happens a lot on the road. Anyways at least I showed up after the game to talk and take the beating.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-03-2006, 02:20 AM
The refs were horrible but that happens a lot on the road. Anyways at least I showed up after the game to talk and take the beating.
I know http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif props for that. So did mouse, I'm just messing with the guy

Viva Las Espuelas
03-03-2006, 02:22 AM
behold the excuses. oh, how they enlighten

MaNuMaNiAc
03-03-2006, 02:26 AM
behold the excuses. oh, how they enlighten
ease up man

DDS4
03-03-2006, 02:30 AM
the real shit was Parker, Narz, Bowen and Horry or didnt you watch the game jackass

Yeah I did. Obviously reading comprehension is not your strong point. Stay in school and lay off the weed.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-03-2006, 02:38 AM
ease up man
i know. i'm just havin' fun. i love shoving it down people's throats. it's all done in good fun. plus i'm drunk, so that doesn't help, but i could be more uncivil, but i won't. now how's that for a run on sentence?

Tigole Bitties
03-03-2006, 02:44 AM
quit crapflooding, slapnuts

Brutalis
03-03-2006, 03:07 AM
+1 in respect.

Louie Vega
03-03-2006, 03:15 AM
The only people treating this game like it was last years game 7 were the Mav's fans. Spurs fans have been there,done that. Game Over .Scoreboard. Talk is cheap.

toosmallshoes
03-03-2006, 03:40 AM
Don't worry Mavs fans. It's okay. It's cool to be the second best team in Texas. You know why?... because first is the worst and second is the best. Which makes you, by default, the best. Kudos. This also, by default, makes the Rockets the one with the hairy chest.

Sequ of the corn
03-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Yeah I did. Obviously reading comprehension is not your strong point. Stay in school and lay off the weed.

:lmao

pking
03-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Our second half blew, Spurs were amazing. I'm not one of those who thought this was the most important game ever, and I'm not one who believed that winning the game meant the winner was the better of the two teams. It's another regular season game that you want to win but all it really was, was a game with lots of hype, a game to look forward to.

No disrespect whatsoever to the Spurs, they're fucking amazing. I just don't understand why so many people act like it was a be-all, end-all game. I wanted the Mavs to win, I want them to win every game they play in...but I wouldn't have been acting like their shit didn't stink if they would've won.

Lookin forward to the final regular season meeting, looking forward to the conference semi's.

mavsfan1000
03-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Our second half blew, Spurs were amazing. I'm not one of those who thought this was the most important game ever, and I'm not one who believed that winning the game meant the winner was the better of the two teams. It's another regular season game that you want to win but all it really was, was a game with lots of hype, a game to look forward to.

No disrespect whatsoever to the Spurs, they're fucking amazing. I just don't understand why so many people act like it was a be-all, end-all game. I wanted the Mavs to win, I want them to win every game they play in...but I wouldn't have been acting like their shit didn't stink if they would've won.

Lookin forward to the final regular season meeting, looking forward to the conference semi's.
:tu

ChumpDumper
03-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Note to self:

Don't feel good about winning games against title contenders.

pking
03-03-2006, 10:50 PM
:tu

Obstructed_View
03-03-2006, 10:52 PM
Anyways at least I showed up after the game to make excuses and cry.
Fixed.

adrienne
03-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Nut up? I said the Spurs would win. The Spurs won. I was here before, during, and after the game. Yes, the same game, in fact, that my Mavs lost. I had better apologize and beg for forgiveness, right?

It was a good game, the Spurs played well, the Mavs aren't quite there in my opinion. Bottom line.

Oh, and one more thing about "nutting up"...where were you before the game and when the Mavs were up? I don't recall seeing you around until AFTER the Spurs had won...

mavsfan1000
03-03-2006, 11:07 PM
I am only here to get under mavs fans skin rather than speak about anything knowledgeable.
fixed.

Obstructed_View
03-04-2006, 01:40 AM
fixed.
I own you on a regular basis, cupcake. Quit bringing your weak ass shit to the table.

mavsfan1000
03-04-2006, 01:45 AM
You are my bucket boy. lol

cheguevara
03-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Mavsfan1000 is pathetic. Even Dirk came on national television and acknowledged that Mavs are not even close to spurs and have a lot to improve, and he is still talking the same stupid shit. just pathetic

DDS4
03-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Nut up? I said the Spurs would win. The Spurs won. I was here before, during, and after the game. Yes, the same game, in fact, that my Mavs lost. I had better apologize and beg for forgiveness, right?

It was a good game, the Spurs played well, the Mavs aren't quite there in my opinion. Bottom line.

Oh, and one more thing about "nutting up"...where were you before the game and when the Mavs were up? I don't recall seeing you around until AFTER the Spurs had won...

Let me jog your memory....
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35681&page=5&pp=26

mavsfan1000
03-04-2006, 01:59 AM
Mavsfan1000 is pathetic. Even Dirk came on national television and acknowledged that Mavs are not even close to spurs and have a lot to improve, and he is still talking the same stupid shit. just pathetic
The players are supposed to say that even if they don't believe it anytime after a loss to a rival. Dirk is a humble player and always gives other teams their due. Doesn't mean the fans have to act that way.

SequSpur
03-04-2006, 01:59 AM
Scoreboard

milkyway21
03-04-2006, 02:09 AM
Mavsfan1000 is pathetic. Even Dirk came on national television and acknowledged that Mavs are not even close to spurs and have a lot to improve, and he is still talking the same stupid shit. just patheticat least Dirk knew it's hard to win on SBC/AT&T Center.

4 games in a row? that's a record...:D

mavsfan1000
03-04-2006, 03:28 AM
It's super hard for any team in the league to win in San Antonio. Same thing could be said about playing in Dallas.

SenorSpur
03-04-2006, 05:09 PM

Adrienne, yes you did. No, you don't need to beg for any kind of forgiveness. It seems that you're the only Mavs fan on this forum with some unblinded perspective.

We'll see what happens in April. You can bet that Avery will have some new "wrinkles" up his sleeve.

boutons_
03-04-2006, 06:37 PM
"wrinkles"

... don't win in the playoffs.

Execution wins (and of course, getting healthy, the Spurs' biggest worry now).