PDA

View Full Version : anybody else would have rather seen energy Beno than lame ass NVE

GoSpurs21
03-03-2006, 12:44 AM
NVE totally sucked ass
thank god he didnt cost us the game

Dre_7
03-03-2006, 12:48 AM
anybody else would have rather seen energy Beno than lame ass NVE

Hell NO!

snowboarder
03-03-2006, 12:57 AM
beno > nve

2centsworth
03-03-2006, 01:00 AM
Nick brings a certain swagger that the spurs needed to win this game.

ChumpDumper
03-03-2006, 01:01 AM
YEAH! We would've won if Beno had played!

GoSpurs21
03-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Nick brings a certain swagger that the spurs needed to win this game.i guess you think a 0-6 night is a swagger is something...lay off the bong please

2centsworth
03-03-2006, 01:03 AM
Rasho too.

2centsworth
03-03-2006, 01:05 AM
i guess you think a 0-6 night is a swagger is something...lay off the bong please
Shooting is not everything. I wish he would have shot much better, but his ball handling is out of this world. Players miss shots, that's just the way it goes.

PM5K
03-03-2006, 01:07 AM
You are kidding right, Armstrong would have picked Beno and made him his bitch....

Aggie Hoopsfan
Beno would have had five turnovers agains the Mavs. So, no. He's a bad match up against them.

leemajors
more barry, less van exel. there just seems to be more ball movement when barry comes in the game, he helped get the offense going in the 2nd q tonight.

Dre_7
03-03-2006, 01:08 AM

:lmao

slayermin
03-03-2006, 01:48 AM
Why do people hate on Nick? He's older and his minutes flunctuate game to game. His value will be realized in the playoffs. I am very happy that he is a Spur.

SPARKY
03-03-2006, 01:49 AM
NVE + Barry helped breathe some life into the team in the 1st half.

SequSpur
03-03-2006, 01:51 AM
when rasho didn't dunk that ball, his night was officially over. hell, maybe even his career.

GoSpurs21
03-03-2006, 01:52 AM
I am so glad that Spurs fans are so dissillusioned to believe that NVE is the shit...
thank god the team isnt run by Spurs fans

NVE + Barry helped breathe some life into the team in the 1st half.you only have half of that right...Berry was great NVE sucked...stop believing the republicans and open your fucking eyes

your the same sheep that still think the US is winning the war in Iran

SPARKY
03-03-2006, 01:55 AM
Wha? NVE provided a spark off the bench and protected the rock well. There's a reason why he's in the rotation and Boy Wonder is not.

ashbeeigh
03-03-2006, 01:57 AM
Beno may have hit the shots that Nick didn't make, but he probably wouldn't have gotten them down there to start out with. Which is probably what all of y'all are saying. And i would have just liked to have seen him because Beno's so dern cute. (whoops it slipped)

GoSpurs21
03-03-2006, 02:11 AM
Wha? NVE provided a spark off the bench and protected the rock well. There's a reason why he's in the rotation and Boy Wonder is not.i guess you didnt notice how NVE got beat like a rented mule by both 38 year old Darrel Armstrong and young Jason Terry...get back to me when you actually learn something about the NBA

NVE is good for two things...
getting beat by older PGs and getting beat by younger PGs
helping the opposition to gain confidense

at least Beno has the good sense to take it to the hole instead of shooting the air ball with 20 seconds left on the shot clock...maybe something NVE will learn before the playoffs but I doubt it

cheguevara
03-03-2006, 02:13 AM
NVE was a good cheerleader from the bench. that counts

SPARKY
03-03-2006, 02:17 AM

Alcohol is used by many as a social lubricant, to ease their inhibitions. Unfortunately, its use tends to impair judgement and lead to short-term memory loss.

timvp
03-03-2006, 02:18 AM
Parker sucked in the first quarter and Nick Van X came in and settled down the troops. His shot was off but he got the Spurs into their offense. He forced some shots in the second half, but his first half stint was key.

SPARKY
03-03-2006, 02:18 AM
i guess you didnt notice how NVE got beat like a rented mule by both 38 year old Darrel Armstrong and young Jason Terry...get back to me when you actually learn something about the NBA

NVE is good for two things...
getting beat by older PGs and getting beat by younger PGs
helping the opposition to gain confidense

...and the Boy Wonder is a defensive stopper? I know plenty. It's just fun kicking you around a little bit.

GoSpurs21
03-03-2006, 02:20 AM
Alcohol is used by many as a social lubricant, to ease their inhibitions. Unfortunately, its use tends to impair judgement and lead to short-term memory loss.see George Bush on this subject as he is an expert

Parker sucked in the first quarter and Nick Van X came in and settled down the troops. His shot was off but he got the Spurs into their offense. He forced some shots in the second half, but his first half stint was key.see Brent Berry and Tim Duncan...NVE was not the one who performed what you are thinking about...

typical republicans can talk themselves into believing anything...see GW Bush...by the way have we still won the war in Iraq?

TiMVP, it will be nice when you grow up and finally see the truth through non biased eyes

TDMVPDPOY
03-03-2006, 02:25 AM
benos last few games he has been scorin 5ppg, nve been sittin on the bench warmin up benos seat, only thing i didnt get with the mavs game was why sit barry when his startin to get into the game.

aaronstampler
03-03-2006, 02:51 AM
at this stage of their careers, Beno is the more consistent player. NVE on his best night is still better than Beno on his best night, but Beno would have more avg to above avg nights than NVE, given the same oppurtunity. One is 23, one is like what, 37?

T Park
03-03-2006, 03:03 AM
Parker sucked in the first quarter and Nick Van X came in and settled down the troops. His shot was off but he got the Spurs into their offense. He forced some shots in the second half, but his first half stint was key.

clueless asshat stat clowns, like the bong smoking moron that started this thread, will always overlook important stuff like that.

2centsworth
03-03-2006, 11:00 AM
I am so glad that Spurs fans are so dissillusioned to believe that NVE is the shit...
thank god the team isnt run by Spurs fans
you only have half of that right...Berry was great NVE sucked...stop believing the republicans and open your fucking eyes

It's Iraq dumb dumb. Plus, anyone who needs politics to make basketball points has no game whatsoever.

Btw, the Spurs Organization played NVE not spurs fans dohdoh.