PDA

View Full Version : Somebody please put Brent Musburger out to pasture

ShoogarBear
03-03-2006, 08:37 PM
"What we need are Boston, New York, and Chicago back at the top".

:shootme

leemajors
03-03-2006, 08:49 PM
there was a reason cbs (augusta) fired brent in the early 80s.

ShoogarBear
03-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Boston, New York, and Chicago back at the top= More :bling :bling :bling for the NBA.I know what he was trying to say.

I don't want the NBA turning into Major League Baseball.

hussker
03-03-2006, 08:59 PM
Maybe Brent will be calling a few games this season with Harry and Curt this year...

ObiwanGinobili
03-03-2006, 09:01 PM
I know what he was trying to say.

I don't want the NBA turning into Major League Baseball.

New York and Boston are ruining the sport.
fucking Johnny Damon.. in a way you can't blame him can you? .. but in another way.. what a dissappointment.

I'm just glad my Orioles were able to pull out a pretty respectable season last year... at millions & millions less then BOS & NY I might add.

ShoogarBear
03-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Maybe Brent will be calling a few games this season with Harry and Curt this year...Oh, shizzle. I'm going to hell for laughing at that.

ShoogarBear
03-03-2006, 09:15 PM
I'm just glad my Orioles were able to pull out a pretty respectable season last year... at millions & millions less then BOS & NY I might add.An O's fan?

You're just looking for ways to screw with me, aren't you? :)

The O's have the wherewithall to be one of the big players. Their problem is that Peter Angelos is an idiot.

ObiwanGinobili
03-03-2006, 09:21 PM
An O's fan?

You're just looking for ways to screw with me, aren't you? :)

The O's have the wherewithall to be one of the big players. Their problem is that Peter Angelos is an idiot.

Since 1989 baby.
Cal Ripkin Jr. is my hero.. i always loved that his dad played for the team too..
and I cried when Billy got traded to the Rangers.... although I can understand why. He really wasn't doing what we needed those last 2 years.
He di come back tho. but his last games were for Detroit, not how I wanted that to end in my fairy tale.

hussker
03-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Oh, shizzle. I'm going to hell for laughing at that.

Hold the door for me for posting it :lol

Guru of Nothing
03-03-2006, 10:42 PM
This thread is useless without pics of Phyllis George

http://www.photosfromonhigh.com/031_31.jpg

T-Pain
03-04-2006, 03:18 AM
Since 1989 baby.
Cal Ripkin Jr. is my hero.. i always loved that his dad played for the team too..
and I cried when Billy got traded to the Rangers.... although I can understand why. He really wasn't doing what we needed those last 2 years.
He di come back tho. but his last games were for Detroit, not how I wanted that to end in my fairy tale.

i like the Nationals ;)

Mark in Austin
03-04-2006, 02:47 PM
At this point, the only basketball announcer worse than Musberger is Al Michaels. Listening to these to call games is like watching paint dry.