PDA

View Full Version : The Mavs and the Truth

Clutch Mcroy
03-03-2006, 10:22 PM
I'm an admitist so I have to say what last nights game means in long run of the season. The Mavs came out pumped up and ready to show the world that they are the new powehouse in the west. Unfortunatly for Dallas, they were trying to do this against a team who has more experiance, better coaching, higher basketball intelligence, better defense, and really... superior athleticism. The spurs controlled the pace of the game. I never felt uncomfortable or nervous at anytime even when they were down 12 14 points. I always felt like San Antonio could hit a 7-0 12-0 run whenever they felt like. Dallas showed their mental weaknesses as well when Stack broke down. We don't lose to teams we're that confident against even if it's close.

Now, you can say that Horry went a little insane there, but I actually like him doing something crazy because it shows he's really involved. I'm a believer that when we face Detroit, it's gonna have to be Horry, Manu, and Timmy that will the series in our favor. But back to the point, I think we're going to get home court cuz Dallas finishes out playing more games on the road and plays us again at AT&T, so we should have the tie breaker. But, even if we don't get the home court, I know the Spurs will win on the road when they have to. We beat the Suns every game in Phoenix, and Dallas can't get more than one here. I don't want to sound overconfident or anything but if both teams are healthy that's just the way it is. hahahahaa

mavsfan1000
03-03-2006, 11:13 PM
I'm an admitist so I have to say what last nights game means in long run of the season. The Mavs came out pumped up and ready to show the world that they are the new powehouse in the west. Unfortunatly for Dallas, they were trying to do this against a team who has more experiance, better coaching, higher basketball intelligence, better defense, and really... superior athleticism. The spurs controlled the pace of the game. I never felt uncomfortable or nervous at anytime even when they were down 12 14 points. I always felt like San Antonio could hit a 7-0 12-0 run whenever they felt like. Dallas showed their mental weaknesses as well when Stack broke down. We don't lose to teams we're that confident against even if it's close.

Now, you can say that Horry went a little insane there, but I actually like him doing something crazy because it shows he's really involved. I'm a believer that when we face Detroit, it's gonna have to be Horry, Manu, and Timmy that will the series in our favor. But back to the point, I think we're going to get home court cuz Dallas finishes out playing more games on the road and plays us again at AT&T, so we should have the tie breaker. But, even if we don't get the home court, I know the Spurs will win on the road when they have to. We beat the Suns every game in Phoenix, and Dallas can't get more than one here. I don't want to sound overconfident or anything but if both teams are healthy that's just the way it is. hahahahaa
I felt that way but when Dallas falls apart any team can beat them. Usually Dallas decides the game and Terry, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, and Griffin were all off. Terry was ok but he could do much better. Also I found out today that Howard strained his hamstring last night on an awkward dunk. Dallas's "Mental weaknesses" came from not being able to shoot well. If they were hitting shots their defense would improve as well. That's how it usually goes for the mavs.

FromWayDowntown
03-03-2006, 11:15 PM
I felt that way but when Dallas falls apart any team can beat them. Usually Dallas decides the game and Terry, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, and Griffin were all off. Terry was ok but he could do much better. Also I found out today that Howard strained his hamstring last night on an awkward dunk. Dallas's "Mental weaknesses" came from not being able to shoot well. If they were hitting shots their defense would improve as well. That's how it usually goes for the mavs.

In other words, the Spurs were fortunate and had little or nothing to do with claiming the win?

picnroll
03-03-2006, 11:18 PM
Also I found out today that Howard strained his hamstring last night on an awkward dunk.

Excuse number 1009. Save some for the playoffs.

mavsfan1000
03-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Well when Dallas is healthy and the spurs win the same way than I would be more convinced. This game is an asterisk imo.

picnroll
03-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Just pray Duncan and Maun don't get healthy. Pray long. Pray hard. Pray every day.

smeagol
03-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Well when Dallas is healthy and the spurs win the same way than I would be more convinced. This game is an asterisk imo.
:rolleyes

Leetonidas
03-03-2006, 11:45 PM

Dude you're a fucking retard. Manu and Tim are not 100%, Tim's barely 50%. Quit fucking crying.

mavsfan1000
03-03-2006, 11:48 PM
Manu is fine. Tim is fine. Howard and Harris aren't fine. Howard couldn't even play the second half tonight because of the injury. It just irritates me that people are saying the spurs are clearly better than the mavs. To me they are on par.

Leetonidas
03-03-2006, 11:49 PM
Manu is fine. Tim is fine. Howard and Harris aren't fine. Howard couldn't even play the second half tonight because of the injury. It just irritates me that people are saying the spurs are clearly better than the mavs. To me they are on par.

So you're saying Plantar Fasciitis is non-existent? So I guess Josh Howard just got diarrhea or something?

mavsfan1000
03-03-2006, 11:53 PM
A strained hamstring sounds more serious than PF. You can't play with a strained hamstring. That is more serious and Harris couldn't even play at all. He owns Van Exel and I'm sure would've increased that 12 point lead to 20 in that second quarter instead of Terry having to play heavy minutes and Armstrong being a non factor.

StylisticS
03-03-2006, 11:59 PM

Will you please stop. Seriously, STOP.

We lost because we were outplayed in the second half, they were more aggressive, they had better ball movement, we brokedown on defense and could not stop them, they have more experience in games like that, we are still learning how to win games with our defense, and they made the best of thier opportunities unlike us.

Blaming the game on injuries or even the refs is a copout. It takes away from both teams accomplishment. It's as dumb as the overrated chant in college basketball. Suck it up and move on and know we still have work to do because what the threadstarter said was truth and it hurts to hear it.

mavsfan1000
03-04-2006, 12:06 AM
Dude you know how the mavs play with Harris in the lineup. He is the energizer and helps this ball movement problems Dallas is having as of late including tonight against the Bobcats. Our defense doesn't breakdown as much with Harris at the point guard and Parker was the guy breaking down our defense. Are you seriously a mavs fan or a spurs fan trying to make mavs fans look bad?

StylisticS
03-04-2006, 12:10 AM
I am a Mavs fan who does not put up with excuses on why my team lost. If my team lost, my team lost. That goes for all things. Dallas lost for the reasons I stated above not because so and so was injured. Blaming that is lame and a copout. Also, let's not go into the making Mavs fans look bad thing right now.

mavsfan1000
03-04-2006, 12:13 AM
Alright the Spurs won but lets not give them the crown of the nba award from one game in San Antonio. The name of the thread says the spurs think they can beat the mavs any time. To me that is pure bullshit but what do I expect from a spurs forum.

valluco
03-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Dude you know how the mavs play with Harris in the lineup. He is the energizer and helps this ball movement problems Dallas is having as of late including tonight against the Bobcats. Our defense doesn't breakdown as much with Harris at the point guard and Parker was the guy breaking down our defense. Are you seriously a mavs fan or a spurs fan trying to make mavs fans look bad?
I have a question for you. Are you really this pathetic or is this all an act? Seriously man, is this some kind of bit?

valluco
03-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Alright the Spurs won but lets not give them the crown of the nba award from one game in San Antonio. The name of the thread says the spurs think they can beat the mavs any time. To me that is pure bullshit but what do I expect from a spurs forum.
Then get the fuck out, pendejo. :rolleyes

StylisticS
03-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Well let's see. We've played the Spurs two times in the playoffs and they are 8-3 against us in those two series. They have 2 championships this decade and have won the last 3 games against the Mavs in San Antonio. Not to mention that San Antonio is PROVEN. They have every right to believe what they can do to the Mavs. It's up to the Mavs to go out and prove it. I assume it was the same with them and the Lakers in 2003.

mavsfan1000
03-04-2006, 12:17 AM
stfu valluco. I am allowed here since the admin allows me here. I just get annoyed by spurs fans thinking they are clearly better than the mavs. If Dallas won that game it would be ridiculous saying Dallas is clearly better also. Anyone can beat anyone on any given day.

valluco
03-04-2006, 12:22 AM
Well let's see. We've played the Spurs two times in the playoffs and they are 8-3 against us in those two series. They have 2 championships this decade and have won the last 3 games against the Mavs in San Antonio. Not to mention that San Antonio is PROVEN. They have every right to believe what they can do to the Mavs. It's up to the Mavs to go out and prove it. I assume it was the same with them and the Lakers in 2003.
Great point and I agree. It was like this for SA and LA and it was a great rivalry. I honestly hope that our rivalry with Dallas gets as big. In fact it can be even bigger. I miss that.

samikeyp
03-04-2006, 12:22 AM
stfu valluco. I am allowed here since the admin allows me here. I just get annoyed by spurs fans thinking they are clearly better than the mavs. If Dallas won that game it would be ridiculous saying Dallas is clearly better also. Anyone can beat anyone on any given day.

Nice to know you are so ignorant as to lump all Spurs fans together.

You are right though....Anyone can beat anyone on any given day....the Spurs and Mavs have played on three such days. Spurs got two.

samikeyp
03-04-2006, 12:23 AM
Oh and Stylistics...way to stick with your team bro. You are what a good fan should be. :tu

valluco
03-04-2006, 12:24 AM
I never said that San Antonio is unbeatable stupid. And if you're so annoyed - stay the fuck away from Spurs fans. Don't worry, you won't be missed.

mavsfan1000
03-04-2006, 12:25 AM
I never said anything about leaving but idiots like you would already assume shit.

5ToolMan
03-04-2006, 12:25 AM

Dude, Dirk did not play like Dirk with the rash stuck on him. Howard and Terry had a few flashes, but otherwise were less than average. This is not because they are bad players. It is because they had to go against a championship team that knows how to play the game. Harris may be a solid player, but he does not play against the Spurs on most nights.

Now shut up, move along and maybe the Mavs will get on a roll so you can talk more trash ... and then ... make more excuses in April. :smokin

samikeyp
03-04-2006, 12:26 AM
Manu is fine. Tim is fine.

Now I KNOW you are lying.

valluco
03-04-2006, 12:29 AM
It has to be a bit! No one can be this fucking retarted. You act stupid on purpose, don't you 1000?

StylisticS
03-04-2006, 12:29 AM
Oh and Stylistics...way to stick with your team bro. You are what a good fan should be. :tu
Appreciate it.

valluco
03-04-2006, 12:31 AM
StylisticS you are on that list of classy Mavs fans in my book. You have my respect.

StylisticS
03-04-2006, 12:56 AM
No problem and your sig disturbs me :lol

Obstructed_View
03-04-2006, 01:25 AM
Anyone can beat anyone on any given day.Except the Mavs can't beat the Spurs.

milkyway21
03-04-2006, 02:17 AM
hey what happened here?

http://spursinfo.com/photos/spurs/060302/gallery1/060302_05.jpg

and what's that award given to Bruce?
http://spursinfo.com/photos/spurs/060302/gallery1/060302_07.jpg

Obstructed_View
03-04-2006, 02:21 AM
hey what happened here?

http://spursinfo.com/photos/spurs/060302/gallery1/060302_05.jpg
FOUL! Hey, there's a foul! Don't you see it? He's totally fouling him! Fuck.

milkyway21
03-04-2006, 02:27 AM
FOUL! Hey, there's a foul! Don't you see it? He's totally fouling him! Fuck. there was a foul? there's no contact...

leemajors
03-04-2006, 02:33 AM
devin harris can't guard anyone, much less tony parker. he can get to the rim, i'll give you that, but he is not someone who can lock down tp.

Joepa
03-04-2006, 02:38 AM
Sounds to me like Mavsfan1000 is a sore loser.

Kori Ellis
03-04-2006, 02:40 AM
Manu is fine. Tim is fine.

Manu and Tim are both hurting. Tim has an injury that will likely last all season and Manu is coming off a foot/ankle problem.

Respect that, at the very least.

dieman8686
03-04-2006, 02:45 AM
Here is something for...(by Bob Sturm)

The Spurs fans have passed the Utah Jazz fans as the most annoying in the NBA. Their booing every time a foul happens is comical as they all agree with each other about how a league-wide conspiracy is under way to keep the Spurs down. Of course, they get more calls than anyone, but their fans think the refs are trying to screw them. It also helps that Tim Duncan has never, ever committed a foul. Just ask him. He stands, holds the ball, failed-smiles at the refs, and shows relative disbelief that he could possibly be guilty of an infraction. All this as he has just shoved Josh Howard out of his way to get a rebound.

Clutch and Grab NHL? What do you call what Bruce Bowen is allowed to do in the NBA? What happened to hand checking being illegal?

And, finally, nice bite, Bob. Ok, I am done.

What truth is found in thishttp://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2114/untitled9jv.png A call can't be called on Duncan no way, he never fouls anyone.!!

cheguevara
03-04-2006, 02:47 AM
Manu and Tim are both hurting. Tim has an injury that will likely last all season and Manu is coming off a foot/ankle problem.

Respect that, at the very least.

seriously, I'm #1 Manu fan and still this year I'm doubting him. I seriously think he's not that hungry anymore. It's sad but this is what I think. I'm depressed :(:(

Kori Ellis
03-04-2006, 02:48 AM
seriously, I'm #1 Manu fan and still this year I'm doubting him. I seriously think he's not that hungry anymore. It's sad but this is what I think. I'm depressed :(:(

Well just two games ago he said after the game that he's having a real hard time being able to be aggressive as usual because of his foot, that he still doesn't have the strength, lift, etc, but that it's getting a little better.

So hopefully he's fine by the playoffs.

T Park
03-04-2006, 02:51 AM
Ginobili needs to be sat down.

THis limping around and going 2-8 everynight is antiproductive.

Give Barry some more run, hes deserved it.

cheguevara
03-04-2006, 02:53 AM
I think Manu will do the inhumanly possible to get a win. He is just a born winner but still, this team revolves around Duncan and Duncan's performance will decide this championship. Basically if Duncan is 80% and our bench is 90% and Manu just basically gets over 60%. this championship is ours. It sounds easy, but it's still anybody's.

Kori Ellis
03-04-2006, 02:53 AM
I don't think he needs to sit down. He probably needs to keep playing through it til he gets all his strength back.

cheguevara
03-04-2006, 02:57 AM
As long as Manu shows me the same hunger to win as last year in the playoffs. I will forgive every fuckin turnover he's made. if he doesn't show this, then I'm sorry, but I'lll be the first one to say Manu's 15 minutes are up.

T Park
03-04-2006, 02:58 AM
I don't think he needs to sit down. He probably needs to keep playing through it til he gets all his strength back.

Him continually playing on it, doesn't seem to have helped it what so ever though.

Kori Ellis
03-04-2006, 02:58 AM
Him continually playing on it, doesn't seem to have helped it what so ever though.

Well he says he's much better than a few weeks ago. So it seems to be progressing fine.

Kori Ellis
03-04-2006, 03:00 AM
He still averaged 15 ppg in February and more assists than any other month this season. His shooting percentages are just a little whack.

I think he'll be fine.

T Park
03-04-2006, 03:00 AM
The numbers aren't supporting it.

IMO, hes played the worst hes had since being a Spur.

Not shooting well, defense is mediocre, decision making is shaky.

If he would have halfway showed up vs Dallas last night, the game would've been a blowout.

mavsfan1000
03-04-2006, 03:25 AM
The numbers aren't supporting it.

IMO, hes played the worst hes had since being a Spur.

Not shooting well, defense is mediocre, decision making is shaky.

If he would have halfway showed up vs Dallas last night, the game would've been a blowout.
If you are giving Bowen the credit on Dirk than give credit to Griffin on Manu. Every time I bring up injury problems spurs fans are saying excuses but than they are so quick to bring up their own. Manu and Duncan are at least healthy enough to play.

ChumpDumper
03-04-2006, 03:30 AM
Is Dirk injured?

Clutch Mcroy
03-04-2006, 03:41 AM
I think Pop's holding Manu back a little. He wants to avoid unecesarry risk of injury down the stretch. We're deep enough to win without him going ballistic except for some games on the road. Tim doesn't look so bad to me either. I think that stretch in between the all star break and Rodeo Road trip and when he was sick gave him a lot of rest time. He doesn't quite have the lift but he's moving better and losing the weight this summer is also helping. Remember, he played on two sprained ankles in the playoffs last year. The key to all this is defense and rebounding. If you look at Timmy's rebounding averages against Detroit you'll see he was a monster. What I'm feeling from this team reminds me alot of the Lakers a couple years ago when they would coast through the season and then all of a sudden play like a juggernot come playoffs.

I was very impressed with Bowen's job on Dirk, and Nazr. I think Nazr will be a huge factor if we play detroit. If we play Miami, I might rather see Rasho start. Barry's looking good. Van Exel is far better than Udrih at that back up position because he won't turn it over at the end of quarters. The rebounding statistics last night were in favor of Dallas but it seems like they got a buch towards the end when the game was out of reach. Still, that is a strength of Dallas. Their problem is confidence. I don't think they really believe they can beat us. I remember the game we played in dallas a couple months ago and parker made a layup to win the game!! I've watched a ton of championship teams and Dallas just doesn't seem to have that edge. Avery is not mature enough as a coach to win those seesaw, overtime, crucial game 5-7's. I love Avery but sometimes I think he's one of the players when I see him sitting down. Actually, he's probably the toughest player on that team.

Pandaemonaeon
03-04-2006, 05:07 AM
You know why we lost this game? Keith Van Horn! That guy has bad luck written all over him! It's no coincidence why we always lose the big ones when we have that soft mormon.

Nah, just kidding. We got buffaloed by the defending champs. Man up, Mavs fans.

mavsfan1000
03-04-2006, 05:15 AM
The reason we lost this game really came down to this. Bruce Bowen.

ChumpDumper
03-04-2006, 05:30 AM
Damn, didn't you guys just play Charlotte?

Move on!

mavsfan1000
03-04-2006, 05:34 AM
Yeah Charlotte definitely fought us tough but we took over in the 3rd quarter and won 90-76. A quick turnaround but Dallas got it done.

leemajors
03-04-2006, 10:52 AM
If you are giving Bowen the credit on Dirk than give credit to Griffin on Manu. Every time I bring up injury problems spurs fans are saying excuses but than they are so quick to bring up their own. Manu and Duncan are at least healthy enough to play.

griffin cannot stay with manu. manu was just not making his shots.

Joepa
03-04-2006, 11:03 AM
I long for the days of Manu olde.

Obstructed_View
03-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Their booing every time a foul happens is comical as they all agree with each other about how a league-wide conspiracy is under way to keep the Spurs down.
In psychological circles, this is what's known as "projection" boys and girls. :lol

Last I checked, it wasn't Peter Holt saying he was going to send videos to the league office.

pjjrfan
03-04-2006, 05:09 PM
I like the Mavs, I especially like their young guys, Harris, Howard and Daniels who really clamp down on teams with thier long arms and athletic bodies. But to me the Mavs weakness is their interior defense, and I just don't see Dirk, Van Horn, Diop or Dampier being able to put the clamps on anyone, and the only reason they were able to handle Tim early is that his foot problems have taken away his post up moves to the point where he struggles against anyone but when Tim is right, I just don't see any Mav defending him. And Manu is not fine, this is not the same guy who carried the team throughout the playoffs last year he is struggling and his problems are physical.

The fact that both these guys were playing hurt and the fact that the Spurs still dominated the Mavs in the second half could prove disheartning to the Mavs. I'd like to see how they bounce back from this, as this will also be a barometer as to how good the Mavs really are.

FromWayDowntown
03-04-2006, 05:34 PM
This game is SO two days ago.

z0sa
03-04-2006, 05:43 PM

suck the mavs off already

why can't you simply accept the loss? the mavs arent going to beat us on april 7th, they arent going to play us in the playoffs because theyll be at home watching the clippers play us.

mavsfan1000
03-04-2006, 05:48 PM
suck the mavs off already

why can't you simply accept the loss? the mavs arent going to beat us on april 7th, they arent going to play us in the playoffs because theyll be at home watching the clippers play us.
What a dumbass post this is. The mavs own the clippers. 2-0 this year so far. It will be mavs vs. spurs barring any serious injury like Duncan going down.

FromWayDowntown
03-04-2006, 07:02 PM
What a dumbass post this is. The mavs own the clippers. 2-0 this year so far. It will be mavs vs. spurs barring any serious injury like Duncan going down.

Well, I don't know about that -- if Devin Harris can't play that really changes everything.

FromWayDowntown
03-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Of course, it's little wonder we're reading so much complaining about officiating (http://www.blogmaverick.com/entry/1234000453073569/) from Mavs fans.

hussker
03-04-2006, 07:18 PM
Of course, it's little wonder we're reading so much complaining about officiating (http://www.blogmaverick.com/entry/1234000453073569/) from Mavs fans.

I usually do not link into stuff like that, but I could not resist.

Hey MAVS...GET OVER IT! We have been there and done that.
Likie my eight yr old says..."SUCK IT UP, CUPCAKE!"

cs100
03-04-2006, 07:27 PM
It was the Spurs defense that shut the Mavs down. Bruce was fantastic as the rash on _irk. Even AJ said that he was worried about scoring enough points to win. Wth the star of the Mavs being covered by Bruce, he was not able to stand and shoot. Unless and until he learns to play the low post game, the Mavs will remain the Spurs "little brother".

mavsfan1000
03-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Funny how the spurs fans make such a big deal of one game but when it happened to them earlier it wasn't such a big deal. It is only a regular season but now they won one it is the spurs are clearly better. Stop being hypocrites and maybe I would respect your post more.

spursfaninla
03-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Its not because of one game that we think the Spurs are better. Its because this group of players has won championships, while the Mavs have yet to win a wcf series...

Pandaemonaeon
03-04-2006, 08:57 PM
^ Exactly. As defending champs (and winners of 3 Larry O'Brien's) the Spurs have bragging rights. If we won Thursday's game, everyone would just take our win as just another win and [insert playoff collapse jokes here] while if we don't win, we immediately plummet to pretender level. That's just the way it is.

What a dumbass post this is. The mavs own the clippers. 2-0 this year so far.

That's true but they're still scary. I don't think we've ever beaten them and it was always a blow-out when they had a healthy Corey. Of course, we have more playoff experience as a team - draw your own conclusions :lol

Obstructed_View
03-04-2006, 10:01 PM
Funny how the spurs fans make such a big deal of one game but when it happened to them earlier it wasn't such a big deal. It is only a regular season but now they won one it is the spurs are clearly better. Stop being hypocrites and maybe I would respect your post more.
Funny how the Mavericks organization from the top down complains about officiating to the point the Mark Cuban goes play by play through the game whining about it, yet the Spurs fans are hypocrites or are making a big deal about it by laughing at what losers the Mavericks and their fans are.

mavsfan1000
03-04-2006, 10:05 PM
Funny how the Mavericks organization from the top down complains about officiating to the point the Mark Cuban goes play by play through the game whining about it, yet the Spurs fans are hypocrites or are making a big deal about it by laughing at what losers the Mavericks and their fans are.
The spurs are better for now but this is not saying the spurs will be better in the playoffs. There is no saying if Duncan will get any better. Why don't you do me a favor and stfu. The mavs are not losers and neither are the fans.

Obstructed_View
03-05-2006, 12:01 AM
The spurs are better for now but this is not saying the spurs will be better in the playoffs. There is no saying if Duncan will get any better. Why don't you do me a favor and stfu. The mavs are not losers and neither are the fans.
Okay, just you and Mark Cuban are losers. Happy now?

Clutch Mcroy
03-05-2006, 12:47 AM
Anyone who thinks a healthy Spurs will not be as good as Dallas in the Playoffs, is very out of touch with the NBA game. Mavsfan1000, your team has always been great in the regular season but Dirk is not good enough to get you over the hump. Look at the teams who've won championships in the last 25 years. Can you really sit there and tell me that Dirk is anywhere near the level of Duncan, Hakeem, Bird, Magic, Mike, O'neill, Pippen, Kareem, piston teams. I'll tell you why he's not good enough.... he takes bad shots. Sure he can shoot, but against a great, disiplined defense those shots ain't going down consistently. It's taken basketball fans a long time but it seems to me people are finally accepting the fact that the Suns and Mavarack style teams won't get it done just trying to out score people. It's alright though, to win a championship today means you have to beat the Pistons and the Spurs and I'm afraid that's the toughest draw I can think of probably ever given that no ones been able to do it in the last three years those teams have been around.

mavsfan1000
03-05-2006, 01:03 AM
Alright the Spurs are the best team in the league right now but in any case they prove me wrong I'll be the first to post about it. :lol

1Parker1
03-05-2006, 01:07 AM
Alright the Spurs are the best team in the league right now but in any case they prove me wrong I'll be the first to post about it. :lol

Why the sudden change of heart? Pistons still have a 1.5 lead on them...

callo1
03-05-2006, 06:04 AM

Manu didn't have play after play run for him...Dirk did, and Bowen still made him look foolish.

picnroll
03-05-2006, 06:38 AM
Cuban is a whinier little bitch than mavsfan1000. What distorted shit. Is this the crp he sends to the league office in the name of trying to improve the game?

link (http://blogmaverick.com/entry/1234000453073569/)