PDA

View Full Version : LMAO - Karl Malone Fact or Fiction on Sportscenter

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-04-2006, 06:42 PM
"Are the Spurs the team to beat?"

Karl: "I say................. yes. I think until you beat the champs, they're the champs. Well wait, fiction, I say fiction. I've seen Dallas play and they look good, Phoenix too."

"Will the Pistons win it all?

Karl: "Fiction. Until the champs get beat, they're the champs."

I think Karla had one too many Cosmopolitans before that segment :lmao

hussker
03-04-2006, 06:45 PM

Karl: "I say................. yes. I think until you beat the champs, they're the champs. Well wait, fiction, I say fiction. I've seen Dallas play and they look good, Phoenix too."

What the hell would Karl know about being CHAMPS anyhow? HAHAHA!

Kinda like the Omaha Steaks president getting the opinion on best cut of meat from the PETA people!

Karl Malone, what a douche. Should be on Troll Forum with his BrokeBack Hat

Vinnie_Johnson
What the hell does karl know about being a Champion???????

Mr. Body
He has a couple crossed wires in his head. Too bad Stockton wasn't there.

spurs=bling
03-04-2006, 06:52 PM
What the hell would Karl know about being CHAMPS anyhow? HAHAHA!

Kinda like the Omaha Steaks president getting the opinion on best cut of meat from the PETA people!

Karl Malone, what a douche. Should be on Troll Forum with his BrokeBack Hat

word

sanman53
03-04-2006, 08:02 PM

HAHA, at first I thought this was from thebrushback.com! The mailman is an idiot!

ALVAREZ6
03-04-2006, 08:03 PM
Yeah I saw that..what a tool.

Winnipeg_Spur
03-04-2006, 08:23 PM
Spurs dodged a bullet last year when Malone didn't sign here. Horry would've left and without Big Shot Rob no way the Spurs win it all, not just because of game 5 either. Horry played inspired ball all playoffs, no way Malone could've matched that.

bdubya
03-04-2006, 08:47 PM

A lot; he's been right there to see it happen, up close and personal, THREE TIMES.

MalOwned.

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Y'all should have seen it though. I don't know if I've ever seen a talking head stutter and fumble through an answer as much as Malone did. He sounded like someone landed a haymaker on him right before he started talking.

Marklar MM
03-04-2006, 09:38 PM
You gotta understand. He is just trying to talk nice to all the western powers so that he can catch a ride and get a ring.

yeahone
03-04-2006, 09:52 PM
haha

Solid D
03-04-2006, 10:01 PM
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/_photos/2003-12-23-namath-inside.jpg

"I wana kissssh you"

slayermin
03-04-2006, 10:02 PM
Y'all should have seen it though. I don't know if I've ever seen a talking head stutter and fumble through an answer as much as Malone did. He sounded like someone landed a haymaker on him right before he started talking.

It was probably like when he was on the "Loose Cannons" radio show here in LA and Vick "The Brick" Jacobs asked him who had the largest johnson on the Jazz. There was some dead air and then Malone replied quietly,
"Uh...Hornie? Yeah, Hornie."

Of course he was referring to Jeff Hornacek. Don't ask me how that question arose, no pun intended. But it was asked.

baseline bum
03-04-2006, 10:56 PM

He knows plenty. He saw three trophies raised over his team. :lol

Josh810
03-05-2006, 12:42 AM
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/_photos/2003-12-23-namath-inside.jpg

"I wana kissssh you"

:lol I had forgotten about that. Most awkward moment ever.

Slomo
03-05-2006, 06:29 AM
Spurs dodged a bullet last year when Malone didn't sign here. Horry would've left and without Big Shot Rob no way the Spurs win it all, not just because of game 5 either. Horry played inspired ball all playoffs, no way Malone could've matched that.I agree. Don't forget that he is also officially known as:

http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Photoshop_madness/Kryptonite.jpg