PDA

View Full Version : Here Come The Suns

hussker
03-05-2006, 06:51 PM
Hussker...getting by with a little help from the Beatles...

Here Come the Suns
Here Come the Suns
And I say, watch out Mark

Little Marky,
I see your fire it's slowly building
Little Marky,
You'd better blog the refs Your way

Here Come the Suns
Here Come the Suns
And I say, watch out Dirk

Little Dirky,
I see you take this team on your back
Little Dirky,
Perhaps you'll learn to play some D

Here Come the Suns
Here Come the Suns
And I say, watch out now

Suns Suns Suns, here they come
Suns Suns Suns here they come

Little General,
Your boys are struggling to hold on now
Little General,
We love you but you'll be 4th seed

Here Come the Suns
(Watch out Big D)
Here Come the Suns
And I say, watch out now

JMarkJohns
03-05-2006, 06:52 PM
That's great, but the Suns are still just 2-4 vs. Dallas, San Antonio and Detroit thus far.

yeahone
03-05-2006, 07:17 PM
haha

hussker
03-05-2006, 07:19 PM
That's great, but the Suns are still just 2-4 vs. Dallas, San Antonio and Detroit thus far.

My point is obviously directed at the FIRST team you mentioned, not the other two...read the lyrics.

JMarkJohns
03-05-2006, 07:46 PM
I did, hence the "That's great!" portion of my post.

I mainly referenced the thread Title. Here come the Suns sounded like a thread about how good the Suns are... I gave a record to show that as of now, they aren't even .500 vs. the top-3 teams.

Sorry if I elaborated too much.

Obstructed_View
03-05-2006, 08:07 PM
Well let me go ahead and speak for the Mavericks fans:

"Well why don't we just award the championship to Phoenix for winning a game. If Devin Harris, or, as we call him up here in Dallas, Bill Braskey, were in the game he would have rode into the stadium on a rocket powered cactus, shut down the point guards, hit eleven three pointers, defended Shawn Marion and knocked up Raja Bell's wife before halftime to seal off this game. And don't give me any of that crap about Amare being injured. He's fine. If the officials weren't so busy getting back at Jerry Stackhouse for his comments they'd have seen Dirk getting hacked the entire game. It's a win, whatever. Congratulations to the Suns on a good victory. They just get all the calls and are healthier, but congratulations."