chode_regulator
03-05-2006, 07:08 PM
:elephant

hussker
03-05-2006, 07:20 PM
Because?

exstatic
03-06-2006, 08:53 AM
He posts a lot, but y'know, there is always that ignore list...

xrayzebra
03-06-2006, 10:30 AM
Why put anyone on ignore? Everyone has to have a laugh every now and then
and besides, I cant think of a single instance where we have changed anyone's
mind about anything. Can anyone think of a instance?

Nbadan
03-06-2006, 01:13 PM

:lmao

cecil collins
03-06-2006, 01:17 PM
You provide some laughs. I wouldn't say anyone has changed my mind, but I would say that I have been enlightened enough. Not by any fuckin righties though.

Darrin
03-06-2006, 01:29 PM

No. People vent their opinions, and then argue over why thier opinion is better. If it's carried any further than that, it spirals into name-calling and labeling one another. If we've changed any minds in this forum, it's been people who aren't registered.

There have been times, on other sites, my mind has been changed through vigorous discussion.

Nbadan
03-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Universal rule of political forums #1: Don't look for anyone to ever post that they were wrong, at least, not on a philosophical point.

Darrin
03-06-2006, 02:09 PM
Universal rule of political forums #1: Don't look for anyone to ever post that they were wrong, at least, not on a philosophical point.

I understand what you are saying, but I'm ready to break that rule. I, from my lilly-white background, was offended by having to call certain Americans "African-American" because it's another racial subsect, and just as offensive to me as black or negro or the N word -- a new label for an old idea. Because this country doesn't ask me to call myself a "German American" or a "Irish American" or anything else - I can just be American. And my ancestors were fulling intergrated as "Americans" because they didn't have thick accents or wierd habits after a generation or two.

But where I was wrong is that I can trace my ancestoral roots back to Europe. I know about my Pennsylvania Dutch heritage that isn't Dutch, but German. I can narrow down to the decades when my ancestors came over here.

"African American" is meant to give an identity to those from that continent outside that of slavery. I was wrong and admitted it on the spot. I found the conversation enlightening from a perspective on this culture I cannot possibly have.

It's important to continue to have dialouge, especially on issues that make our blood boil. This is as good a place as any.

chode_regulator
03-06-2006, 08:40 PM
Because?
are yu serious?
bc 12 of the threads started here were started by nbadan. on teh 1st page imean.
not hating, just think its kinda funny.

scott
03-25-2006, 02:27 AM
You can rename it scott now beatch!

smeagol
03-25-2006, 06:55 AM
People should thank Dan 'cause he keeps this forum going.

Vashner
03-25-2006, 07:52 AM
I got a septic tank for my shit to flow. It kinda reminds me of NBA dan posts.
You know... like if someones mouth was an ass and shit just came out all the time.

Big fucking piles of negative shit. USA bad, Bush bad, troops bad.
Big pile of excrement feed by a liberal shit machine.

Hook Dem
03-25-2006, 12:09 PM
Beer keeps drunkeness going also! :lol

chode_regulator
03-25-2006, 12:46 PM
I got a septic tank for my shit to flow. It kinda reminds me of NBA dan posts.
You know... like if someones mouth was an ass and shit just came out all the time.

Big fucking piles of negative shit. USA bad, Bush bad, troops bad.
Big pile of excrement feed by a liberal shit machine.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Nbadan
03-26-2006, 02:35 AM

Thanks for the props smeagol. I'm working hard to get some 'known names' about the city to post in the forum and bring in some more legitimacy. Can't say who they are, or even if they'll ever actually show, but it will be interesting if they ever do.

:hat