PDA

View Full Version : Pop won't be happy until Tim's eye is rolling on the court!

Smackie Chan
03-07-2006, 08:43 AM
I remember back when Tim was a rookie, I saw him get his Eye poked during a game. He had to stop playing for a few seconds. Pop did not call time out, and I will never forget the look on Tim Duncan's face. It was like he felt he was just another player on the court, and I am sure if you ask Tim Duncan today about that game he will smile , but deep down inside he was never the same. He knew Pop only cared about what was on the the scoreboard.

After that game I told someone why won't Pop or Tim get goggles so this does not happen again. well I did not have to wait long, Tim got another finger in his eye. I remember making a topic about it and Kori said something about how Tim does not like wearing them. Well I wonder how Tim feels about playing with only one eye, or wearing an eye patch, who knows maybe I am just making a big deal out of nothing, maybe Tim would make a good pirate.

I'm sure the year Tim Duncan was thinking about playing for Orlando if Tim had a small micro of dust in his eye Pop would have been there with tweezers ,flashlight, and a step ladder trying to locate it.

One thing is for sure. If Avery Johnson was Tim Duncans coach?
he would have done something long ago.

http://whyfiles.org/163amd_eye/images/eyeball.jpg

Angry Midget
03-07-2006, 08:55 AM
Hey Asshat! you really think these cheesy ass Spur fans give a rats ass about Tim Duncan? And do you really think they want to hear about it from a Mavs fan? let Tim lose his eyeball, maybe it will help him make more free throws!

Brianna
03-07-2006, 08:56 AM
I kinda wonder why Tim does not wear protection.

ShoogarBear
03-07-2006, 09:00 AM
I kinda wonder why Tim does not wear protection.

Because he's monogamous?

Hmm, but then how would you know?

boutons_
03-07-2006, 09:05 AM
I was surprised to see Tim wearing a black sleeve on his left knee the last 2 games, the one that had the tendon trouble about this time in 2003. Something must be hurting down there.

Tim and Manu, no knee pads after getting bumped in the knees several times. Tim, no goggles. These items really protect, so it must be vanity, NOT Popovich.

Suns Fan
03-07-2006, 09:05 AM
I am so glad we don't have that heartless Pop as our coach,

Joepa
03-07-2006, 09:49 AM
Tim would look weird with goggles on.

pache100
03-07-2006, 10:38 AM
deep down inside he was never the same. He knew Pop only cared about what was on the the scoreboard.

Bullshit. Tim is a grown man and a professional. He is not a little kid nor a prima donna. Bullshit, too, on that Pop only cares about what's on the scoreboard. We'd have won some games this year that we didn't if that were the case.

After that game I told someone why won't Pop or Tim get goggles so this does not happen again. well I did not have to wait long, Tim got another finger in his eye. I remember making a topic about it and Kori said something about how Tim does not like wearing them. Well I wonder how Tim feels about playing with only one eye, or wearing an eye patch, who knows maybe I am just making a big deal out of nothing, maybe Tim would make a good pirate.

I'm sure the year Tim Duncan was thinking about playing for Orlando if Tim had a small micro of dust in his eye Pop would have been there with tweezers ,flashlight, and a step ladder trying to locate it.

Again, Tim is a grown man and a professional. Pop is not going to "make" him wear goggles. If Tim thought he needed them, I'm sure he'd be wearing them.

If you think any of that load of crap you posted is true, then, just as I suspected, you don't have a clue who the Spurs are or what they are about. No surprise, though.

Warlord23
03-07-2006, 10:44 AM
:lol @ mouse

Solid D
03-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Awrrrrrr !!!

Slomo
03-07-2006, 10:45 AM
I remember back when Tim was a rookie, I saw him get his Eye poked during a game. He had to stop playing for a few seconds. Pop did not call time out, and I will never forget the look on Tim Duncan's face. It was like he felt he was just another player on the court, and I am sure if you ask Tim Duncan today about that game he will smile , but deep down inside he was never the same. He knew Pop only cared about what was on the the scoreboard.

http://whyfiles.org/163amd_eye/images/eyeball.jpg
I'm so not photoshoping this...

GoSpurs21
03-07-2006, 11:10 AM
hey mouse what happened to your mavs on sunday...now that was funny

lilmads
03-07-2006, 11:42 AM
I'm so not photoshoping this...

:lol

Cant_Be_Faded
03-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Tim gets poked in the eye more than any other player in the league i bet.

Despot
03-07-2006, 01:18 PM
"It was a loose ball, I was coming around the blind side and I thought I had a steal. But he just ran right into my swipe and I think I raked him across the face. I kind of poked him in the eye."

What game was he watching???? Duncan had control of the ball above his head, leaning back when he go raked. Not saying it was intentional though. Just saying it's funny that Smush viewed it differently.

Jimcs50
03-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Tim gets poked in the eye more than any other player in the league i bet.

That is because his eyes stick out about 4 inches.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-07-2006, 02:56 PM
That is because his eyes stick out about 4 inches.

Are you sure you're talking about his eyes? One eye maybe.