PDA

View Full Version : Okay, this new forum...

Yonivore
09-30-2004, 09:07 PM
...is taking some getting used to. But, I think I'm gonna like it!

By the way, why the change, Kori?

SpursWoman
09-30-2004, 09:16 PM
it's a better quality board.....

Kori Ellis
09-30-2004, 09:20 PM
There were a lot of glitches on ezboard -- stuff that we couldn't control. This is the highest quality forum software out there. It's very customizable, etc. Once we get settled in, I think it's going to be great. Fortunately, they were able to transfer over all the posts.

Yonivore
09-30-2004, 09:22 PM
Well, good call, beautiful!

Kori Ellis
09-30-2004, 09:28 PM
There's actually a couple things that will be awesome for you guys who hang in the Political Forum.

We have something called Battle Blogs.

Let's say NBADan starts a Battle Blog on a certain subject. Then one person goes in that thread and debates back and forth with Dan on the subject. Just those two people one-on-one. When the "Battle" is over, there's a group of Battle Blog judges who will vote on who won the battle. Then there will be a running tally of who is the best debater. This will be an option for not only political topics, but sports and everything else. We'll let you guys know when it's all set up.

IcemanCometh
09-30-2004, 09:32 PM
Whott loses

Yonivore
09-30-2004, 09:34 PM
"There's actually a couple things that will be awesome for you guys who hang in the Political Forum."

"We have something called Battle Blogs."

"Let's say NBADan starts a Battle Blog on a certain subject. Then one person goes in that thread and debates back and forth with Dan on the subject. Just those two people one-on-one. When the 'Battle' is over, there's a group of Battle Blog judges who will vote on who won the battle. Then there will be a running tally of who is the best debater. This will be an option for not only political topics, but sports and everything else. We'll let you guys know when it's all set up."
If you weren't kissing that ugly dude in the picture, I'd propose.