PDA

View Full Version : K-fed knocked her up .. again.

ObiwanGinobili
03-07-2006, 06:49 PM
So reportadly it's alll over the place that Brittany is preggo again. Jut for the record her son is 4 motnhs old. Even I don't get knocked up that fast.

this photo and the series of photos taken at the same time lead to the specualtion.
http://i2.tinypic.com/qs5dn8.jpg
the thing is that weight around her tummy looks liek more of a new baby "bump" then leftover old baby "lump".
fatso leftover pregnant weight has a tendancy to sag, and that doesn't look saggy.

also apparently all of thier "friends" or I guess you could call such tattle tales "acquiantances" are spillign the beans to teh tabloid press.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_2129328.shtml

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7002686862

http://thebosh.com/archives/2006/02/pray_for_britney_spears_shes_reportedly_pregnant_a gain.php

so what do ya'll think?

Peter
03-07-2006, 06:50 PM
If she couldn't dance she'd be on her way to the local Arby's for her shift in that picture.

sa_butta
03-07-2006, 06:51 PM
If she is showing like that already and her son is only 4 months old...
they must have had sex after bringing the baby home.

spurs=bling
03-07-2006, 06:55 PM
DAMN..... and yeah she looks pregnant

MaNuMaNiAc
03-07-2006, 07:08 PM
I see nothign wrong with that. I've got plenty of friends with siblings that are a year and a few months apart. I think its the smart thing to do. Get the pregnancy thing over with in a matter of 2 years or so, then just raise them I suppose :D

oh and yeah, she looks pregnant alright

SpursWoman
03-07-2006, 07:11 PM
is it perezhilton.com? something like that .... they've had the details, too.

At least I waited until my daughter was 7 months old before I got knocked up with my son. :fro

ObiwanGinobili
03-07-2006, 07:13 PM
is it perezhilton.com? something like that .... they've had the details, too.

At least I waited until my daughter was 7 months old before I got knocked up with my son. :fro
:lol
shit. you beat me by 2 months. :princess

ShoogarBear
03-07-2006, 07:16 PM
shit. you beat me by 2 months. :princess

Two more generations and the whole world will be Federline.

SpursWoman
03-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Actually...it was more like 7 1/2. They are 16 1/2 months apart ... there are good things and bad things about having them so close, but most of the bad things are related to money, like 2 kids in diapers ... the highest rates of daycare ... etc... and I don't think she has to worry too much about the money part.

ObiwanGinobili
03-07-2006, 07:28 PM
yeah. mine are 18 months apart. and it is definatly hard. one needs my attention constantly and one is hgoign into the terrible twos and needs correction constatnly.
sometimes I wish I had 4 arms.
and 2 kids in diapers is not the cheapest thing in the world.

i always read these 'news' stories about how K-fed left ehr 'all alone" to go to a club or party in vegas blah blha, and how she;ls stuck with the baby "all by herself' and is worn out etcetc.

but at the same time I keep seeing this pics of her and her mexican nanny. and the anny is carryin the baby, feeding the baby, changing the baby. what gives? does she only have this nanny when she leaves the house?

ShoogarBear
03-07-2006, 07:29 PM
but at the same time I keep seeing this pics of her and her mexican nanny. and the anny is carryin the baby, feeding the baby, changing the baby. what gives? does she only have this nanny when she leaves the house?

Apparently the nanny doesn't drive.

ObiwanGinobili
03-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Apparently the nanny doesn't drive.

you know that was somethign that came into my mind during that whole fiasco.
if she had brought the nanny , it never woulda happened.

Kori Ellis
03-07-2006, 07:59 PM
She looks more than 4 months pregnant. Is her baby only 4 months old?

It's some kind of medical miracle :lol

ShoogarBear
03-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Maybe she's just trying out for the next Real Women ad.

Kori Ellis
03-07-2006, 08:02 PM
:lmao

DieMrBond
03-07-2006, 08:11 PM
My two are 15 months apart... it seemed like a good idea at the time!

PM5K
03-07-2006, 08:25 PM
If she is KFED couldn't wait the six weeks or whatever to hit it...

lilmads
03-07-2006, 08:25 PM

Yeah she does look like she's "with child."

midgetonadonkey
03-07-2006, 08:27 PM
God damn. Are they mexican or what?

ShoogarBear
03-07-2006, 08:45 PM
Louisianian.

samikeyp
03-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Even I don't get knocked up that fast.

spurs=bling
03-07-2006, 08:58 PM
funny cause one of my cousins has 3 yo,2yo,1 yo. and she told us last month that she is 2 months pregnant. :wow don't these people give it a break.

CharlieMac
03-07-2006, 09:25 PM

The first thing that popped into my head was, "Somewhere, someone with 5 kids and an annual income of 5,000 doillars is calling her irresponsible."

Horry For 3!
03-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Isn't he mexican or something?

CharlieMac
03-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Isn't he mexican or something?

He wishes.

Old School Chic
03-07-2006, 09:39 PM
If she is pregant AGAIN... Good luck!
You can tell that her so called Hubby is with her for the $$$

So if they ever get divorced, the poor thing will be paying her own child support

Samr
03-07-2006, 10:14 PM
The good news is, after this one is born, she won't be attractive enough, even for K-Fed, to get knocked up again.

To think, she used to be the epitome of hot. Now she's....a good way to become bulimic.

midgetonadonkey
03-07-2006, 10:15 PM
I'd still hit it.

Samr
03-07-2006, 10:17 PM
I'd still hit it.

Yeah, hit it over the head with a coathanger.

I know you people have low standards, but sheesh! Wow. That bitch needs a job as far away from the public eye as physically possible.

1Parker1
03-07-2006, 10:48 PM

I hope she's not pregnant again...she's not ready to be a mom again I don't think.

Man, I remember the days where guys were drooling over Brittany Spears like they do with Jessica Alba these days. WTF happened to her!? She looks really bad in those pics... :oops

ObiwanGinobili
03-07-2006, 11:48 PM
I'd still hit it.

and she's be # what? on the fat chicks you've banged list?

T-Pain
03-08-2006, 02:44 AM
So reportadly it's alll over the place that Brittany is preggo again. Jut for the record her son is 4 motnhs old. Even I don't get knocked up that fast.

damn girl u must not waste any time

T-Pain
03-08-2006, 02:48 AM
your quote just won me over :)

ObiwanGinobili
03-08-2006, 10:04 AM
glad to be of service

easjer
03-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Well, without a long break in between kids (and even with a long break in lots of cases) and second baby 'shows' really quickly, because the abdominal muscles are still stretched out and in a quick turn around pregnancy like this would be, the uterus has not shrunk to it's prepregnancy size. Also, the uterus stretches out much more quickly the second (+) time around, so most women start showing their second (+) child after 8 -12 weeks, rather than the 'traditional' 4-6 month mark.

It is possible to ovulate 4-6 weeks post partum, so it is entirely possible that she could be up to three months pregnant with a second child.

Most doctors agree it is not the healthiest thing for mom to be pregnant again so quickly. A recent study found that the 'ideal' time frame for a woman's body to heal and then undergo pregnancy again was 15-24 months (usually because the body has healed and the parents are sleeping through the night again and eating better, and there has been a full adjustment period), but interestingly, the 'ideal' for child psychology standards was 3-4 years. The toddlers are better able to cope with a new baby and all the disruption and loss of parental attention than under 18mos to 3 year olds. A young child doesn't have enough self identity to be too disturbed by it, but a 2 year old does, and further doesn't understand the concept of hurt or expression of emotion and so it more likely to lash out physically at a new baby to express anger over the loss of attention. A 2 year old is also more likely to regress developmentally than a 3 or 4 year old.

Anyway, I think she could be pregnant, and that's a shame, because I still believe she should not reproduce. Particularly with KFed. Those poor kids have no genetic shot at intelligence.