PDA

View Full Version : Go LAKERS!!

Dre_7
03-08-2006, 05:01 AM
I know, that sounds crazy, but I want LA to keep the number eight seed (and SA to keep the number one obviously). Why? Well, because I have a good friend who is from LA. He is living in Wisconsin cuz hes wife is student (Junior I think) a at the University of Wisconsin (where Fin Dog is the all time leading scorer btw ;)). So if LA and SA meet up in the first round, we are gonna go half and half on hotel and airfare and come to SA to see a game or two. My Step Dads sister in law works at the AT&T Center so she'll be able to hook up tickets. So now instead of wanting LA to miss the playoffs again, I really want them, for the first time in my life, to make the playoffs. How weird is that?

Anyways, hopefully everything works out and we can come down. If not, I still wanna try and get down there for a playoff game.

Also, it would be cool to hookup with some of yall at a GTG or something. So as the time approaches, I will keep yall informed of my plans.

Peace and GO LAKERS! (and Spurs too of course :D) :drunk

polandprzem
03-08-2006, 05:04 AM
If they gonna eliminate spurs in the 1st round that will be on you.

Dre_7
03-08-2006, 05:07 AM
If they gonna eliminate spurs in the 1st round that will be on you.

That will not happen unless SA throws the series. And besides, LA is an easier foe than a healthy Houston team.

CharlieMac
03-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Sooo many beautiful women at UW-Madison.

alamo50
03-08-2006, 03:14 PM
:nope

MoSpur
03-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Well, I hope you get what you want, but hope the Spurs finish 1st no matter what or who they face.

Dre_7
03-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Sooo many beautiful women at UW-Madison.

This is true, what you say.

CharlieMac
03-08-2006, 04:34 PM
I'm assuming you've met the beautiful women of State St.?

On a side note, I completely forgot where Finley went for a while.

Dre_7
03-08-2006, 09:59 PM
I'm assuming you've met the beautiful women of State St.?

On a side note, I completely forgot where Finley went for a while.

There are beautiful woman pretty much anywhere downtown near campus, not just state street. Alot of nice ladies at Badger games as well.

Also, Fin dog left Wisconsin with 2147 points and an 18.4 ppg average.

But yeah, the UW has several lovely ladies. :D