PDA

View Full Version : I just heard on FoxNews!

mookie2001
03-08-2006, 12:04 PM
there was a murder in New York City

she was just a young white grad student
and he was a black man with a criminal record

crazy!
i havent heard of any murders in NYC since, well I can't remember
but I don't get the NY Times

has anyone noticed the reloaded Natalie Hollaway coverage too?
its almost as if the worse the war is looking, the more they report on Vandersloots

Cant_Be_Faded
03-08-2006, 12:45 PM
If the conservative demographic can't spend alot of time horrified and worried about the murder of single pretty young white women than this is no america they want to live in!

mookie2001
03-08-2006, 12:50 PM
you think you live in a safe city
and you think you can graduate from college, then go back and get an advanced degree...

j-6
03-08-2006, 01:03 PM
http://img.viacomlocalnetworks.com/images_sizedimage_350225104/lg

Have you seen this man?

mookie2001
03-08-2006, 01:08 PM
hes too fast

Cant_Be_Faded
03-08-2006, 01:13 PM
El Ratòn is m.i.a.

chode_regulator
03-08-2006, 07:19 PM
there was a murder in New York City

she was just a young white grad student
and he was a black man with a criminal record

crazy!
i havent heard of any murders in NYC since, well I can't remember
but I don't get the NY Times

has anyone noticed the reloaded Natalie Hollaway coverage too?
its almost as if the worse the war is looking, the more they report on Vandersloots

weird i haveng heard anything about it. hopefully the mainstream media channels broadcast nothing else for the next 3 months straight so i can catch up with the rest of the world. :elephant

ChumpDumper
03-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Fox cracks me up.

The unemployment rate goes up slightly and they have a full-screen graphic saying the "employment rate" is 95.2%!

Dos
03-10-2006, 03:29 PM
eh .. ever heard of the abrams report on MSNBC.. it's been his lead story all this week...

CharlieMac
03-10-2006, 03:33 PM
MTV News might be less biased than CNN. It's really a tough call.

ChumpDumper
03-10-2006, 03:34 PM
eh .. ever heard of the abrams report on MSNBC.. it's been his lead story all this week...I've never heard of MSNBC.

Yonivore
03-10-2006, 04:10 PM
Fox cracks me up.

The unemployment rate goes up slightly and they have a full-screen graphic saying the "employment rate" is 95.2%!
What's different about the economy is that, unlike most issues, we have lots of objective data that have been maintained, on a reasonably consistent basis, for many years. So, when inflation is under 3%, unemployment is under 5%, millions of jobs are being created, GDP growth is strong and consistent and incomes are rising, we can say, objectively, that poll respondents who rate the economy mediocre to poor are wrong.

That is strong evidence, I think, that incomplete and biased reporting is driving Americans' perceptions down on the issue of economics.

In the same vein, it is reasonable to believe that the same thing is happening on other issues where press coverage is relentlessly negative, as well...such as the war in Iraq and the President's approval rating.

boutons_
03-10-2006, 04:22 PM
but those aren't the only stats.

household income is NOT booming along with the economy, THAT's why Americans are not excited. They aren't really participating in the upswing.

And the business cycle was due for an upswing anyway, so the Repug claiming that the tax cuts caused the business upswing is pure bullshit.

Nbadan
03-10-2006, 04:23 PM
What's different about the economy is that, unlike most issues, we have lots of objective data that have been maintained, on a reasonably consistent basis, for many years. So, when inflation is under 3%, unemployment is under 5%, millions of jobs are being created, GDP growth is strong and consistent and incomes are rising, we can say, objectively, that poll respondents who rate the economy mediocre to poor are wrong.

That is strong evidence, I think, that incomplete and biased reporting is driving Americans' perceptions down on the issue of economics.

In the same vein, it is reasonable to believe that the same thing is happening on other issues where press coverage is relentlessly negative, as well...such as the war in Iraq and the President's approval rating.

In Yoni world A + B always equals D. Deficit spending and tax-cuts for the rich to spur a meager margin of economic growth, how unoriginal.

DarkReign
03-10-2006, 04:31 PM

Yeah...ok...tell that to the economy of Michigan. Or Ohio. Or Indiana. Or Pennsylvania. Or...o screw it. youre not worth the effort.

Yonivore
03-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Yeah...ok...tell that to the economy of Michigan. Or Ohio. Or Indiana. Or Pennsylvania. Or...o screw it. youre not worth the effort.
So you list four states, of 50, without any supporting data to show their economies are a) suffering, and b) indicative of the national economic picture; and then, you give up...you "screw it."

Nice.

Somebody show me some OBJECTIVE data that the national economy is bad.

Melmart1
03-10-2006, 08:26 PM
So you list four states, of 50, without any supporting data to show their economies are a) suffering, and b) indicative of the national economic picture; and then, you give up...you "screw it."

Nice.

Somebody show me some OBJECTIVE data that the national economy is bad.

That seems like it would be an exercise in futulity. From my observation of this forum, objectivity is subjective.

mookie2001
03-13-2006, 02:37 PM
12 americans dead this month
bombs injured hundreds of innocent people
in "Iraq"

but

this BASTARD used the alias JONATHAN BLAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikejones99
03-26-2006, 08:35 AM
NBA fans watch fox? wholly shit, next thing ya know they will let bitches drive race cars.

Yonivore
03-26-2006, 09:15 AM
NBA fans watch fox? wholly shit, next thing ya know they will let bitches drive race cars.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ed/Sports_Illustrated_Cover_Danica_Patrick_Indy_500.j pg
Yeah! What's up with that?

mikejones99
03-26-2006, 09:21 AM
I think she was hired for her other abilities. Would more people rather see her in playboy or do circles on assfault?

Yonivore
03-26-2006, 09:28 AM
I think she was hired for her other abilities. Would more people rather see her in playboy or do circles on assfault?
4th place at the Indy 500 isn't a bunny feat.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-03-2006, 06:59 PM
any update? My conservativeness is just itching to find out if they found her yet. I sure hope they find her. I'm just so conservative.

mookie2001
04-03-2006, 08:06 PM
I just cant wait till that vandersloot stops killing americans