PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can find this?

bigfish22
03-09-2006, 03:01 PM
I'm looking for the NIKE shooting shirt last used in the 2003-2004 season. I remember seeing it at the NBA store in NYC during the playoffs (lost to Lakers 0.4). But since then, the whole league has gone Reebok. If anyone has this or knows where I can get a hold of one that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/Spurs-Nike-NBA-Authentic-Shooting-Shirt-arton12184.jpg

SenorSpur
03-09-2006, 03:06 PM
I'm looking for the NIKE shooting shirt last used in the 2003-2004 season. I remember seeing it at the NBA store in NYC during the playoffs (lost to Lakers 0.4). But since then, the whole league has gone Reebok. If anyone has this or knows where I can get a hold of one that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/Spurs-Nike-NBA-Authentic-Shooting-Shirt-arton12184.jpg

You might want to try ebay.

www.ebay.com

leemajors
03-09-2006, 03:33 PM
anyone know if they are selling the special st patrick's day jerseys for the spurs game vs phoenix? i saw they had celtics and knicks ones, i think it was posted here. i checked to see if it was just celtics and if they were playing the knicks, but they play orlando. if they are selling those at SBC i wanna get one!

bigfish22
03-09-2006, 03:35 PM
I've been on ebay looking for this shirt for about the past 10 months now. And only once have i seen it posted, but it was a XXXL. Looking for a medium or a large. I actually prefer the black one, but one is just as nice.

T-Pain
03-09-2006, 03:36 PM
yeah those nike ones are gonna be a hard find. I would try ebay too.

boutons_
03-09-2006, 03:36 PM
ain't enough Irish in San Antonio for green Spurs jerseys, vs NY, Boston, Chicago.

Spurs might be selling Cinco de Mayo jerseys in May! :lol

Vingianx
03-09-2006, 07:17 PM
ain't enough Irish in San Antonio for green Spurs jerseys, vs NY, Boston, Chicago.

:lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DannyT
03-09-2006, 07:27 PM

and aqua fiesta jerseys in april......with big chilles on em !!!!