PDA

View Full Version : My 'first date' with a latino/hispanic/mexican woman

word
03-09-2006, 06:48 PM
or whatever. I'm so thoroughly confused right now...what do you guys like being called ?

My bad but what is UP here. I went on a 'way too long lunch date' with a woman I met through a co-worker. I'm white, she's hispanic. Almost immediately she made a reference about 'treating her like a mexican'.

" Don't treat me like a mexican ", literally were her words, and I was just stunned. I'm not 'some mexican' she says.

" Some mexican' ? What the FUCK does that even MEAN ?

Apparently there are some rules:

A: She can cuss like a sailor but you better not. Otherwise you're 'disrepecting her and 'treating her like a mexican'.
B: My Lexus wasn't clean enough. When I OPENED the door for her there was a plastic cup in the floor. She literally said, " Oh hell no. " then went on to explain to me that my car should be 'spotless'. That was 'disrespecting her' because I knew she was going to be in the car ..blah blah blah.
C: I am 'suspect'; because her ex-husband used to beat her and she had her friend 'check me out' to make sure I wasn't a chld molester !? ( Not making this up) Makes ZERO sense.
D: She can talk to strangers but if I talk to the waitress 'too friendly' I have 'disrespected' her.

I just don't have that much respect apparently. I open doors, pull out chairs...all that biz but apparently that is 'condesending' unless you DON'T do it, then it's disrespectful.

WTF ?!?!

She even laughed because I didn't know the spanish word for 'bread'.

*hurl*

I never did anything right from start to finish and this 'white/hispanic' thing kept coming up and 'trust' and this was a fricking lunch date.

So after a while I'm just sitting there thinking, "How in the FUCK can I get out of this NOW. So ....my bad...when she went to the restroom I cashed out and gave the bartender $50 for her to get a cab back to her work. The consequences of that are still unknown but it could be bad. Guess what ?

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Question: Is this some crazy hispanic thing ?

Oh, Gee!!
03-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Did you at least offer to bang her?

Mr. Peabody
03-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Why is this in the political forum?

Mr. Peabody
Did you at least offer to bang her?
He could have at least "mercy" banged her.

ChumpDumper
No it's just a crazy thing.

She's crazy.

And it's probably not over.

word
03-09-2006, 06:56 PM
sex talk = disrespek

About an hour into I did start making fun of her accent and it became somewhat of a joke but it all came down to I'm a racist and disrespektin' her because she's a mexican.

Woman had a 50lb chip on her shoulder.

jcrod
03-09-2006, 06:58 PM
or whatever. I'm so thoroughly confused right now...what do you guys like being called ?

My bad but what is UP here. I went on a 'way too long lunch date' with a woman I met through a co-worker. I'm white, she's hispanic. Almost immediately she made a reference about 'treating her like a mexican'.

" Don't treat me like a mexican ", literally were her words, and I was just stunned. I'm not 'some mexican' she says.

A: She can cuss like a sailor but you better not. Otherwise you're 'disrepecting her and 'treating her like a mexican'.
B: My Lexus wasn't clean enough. When I OPENED the door for her there was a plastic cup in the floor. She literally said, " Oh hell no. " then went on to explain to me that my car should be 'spotless'. That was 'disrespecting her' because I knew she was going to be in the car ..blah blah blah.
C: I am 'suspect'; because her ex-husband used to beat her and she had her friend 'check me out' to make sure I wasn't a chld molester !? ( Not making this up) Makes ZERO sense.
D: She can talk to strangers but if I talk to the waitress 'too friendly' I have 'disrespected' her.

I just don't have that much respect apparently. I open doors, pull out chairs...all that biz but apparently that is 'condesending' unless you DON'T do it, then it's disrespectful.

WTF ?!?!

*hurl*

I never did anything right from start to finish and this 'white/hispanic' thing kept coming up and 'trust' and this was a fricking lunch date.

So after a while I'm just sitting there thinking, "How in the FUCK can I get out of this NOW. So ....my bad...when she went to the restroom I cashed out and gave the bartender $50 for her to get a cab back to her work. The consequences of that are still unknown but it could be bad. Guess what ?

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

:rollin :lmao :lmao :lmao

Dude she's just crazy and thats just was just a lunch date. Leaving her with $50 was classic.

Oh, Gee!!
03-09-2006, 06:59 PM
sex talk = disrespek

About an hour into I did start making fun of her accent and it became somewhat of a joke but it all came down to I'm a racist and disrespektin' her because she's a mexican.

Woman had a 50lb chip on her shoulder.

you shoulda pretended to be an INS officer and told her she would have to bang you in exchange for a green card. Works everytime on the internets.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2006, 07:00 PM
Ditching her was pretty disrespectful.

word
03-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Why is this in the political forum?

I don't know, why ?

word
03-09-2006, 07:04 PM

I thought $50 was fair.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2006, 07:08 PM
I thought $50 was fair.It's not the money. You gotta take that shit like a man.

Jelly
03-09-2006, 07:09 PM

No, it wasn't. Sounds like she was extremely rude and disrespectable to him the entire time. She's lucky he even paid her cab fair.

Sounds like you just got stuck with a total bitch. Better luck next time.

word
03-09-2006, 07:13 PM
It's not the money. You gotta take that shit like a man.

My guess is you're a mexican male.

PM5K
03-09-2006, 07:14 PM
I don't normally like to respond when I only hear one side, but I will and from what you've said, if true, that bitch is one crazy motherfucking wetback.

I'd get her deported if I were you...

ChumpDumper
03-09-2006, 07:14 PM
My guess is you're a mexican male.Wrongo.

midgetonadonkey
03-09-2006, 07:19 PM
She probably never liked your cracker ass in the first place.

word
03-09-2006, 07:20 PM
No, it wasn't. Sounds like she was extremely rude and disrespectable to him the entire time. She's lucky he even paid her cab fair.

Sounds like you just got stuck with a total bitch. Better luck next time.

She hated her race more than I did. I have no problem with spics or ######s...( kidding but you see my point...) She's interjecting race into things I can't even IMAGINE having a racial element. That's the wierd part of that whole thing.

Race never had anything to do with ANY thing. Hell if she went feminatzi on me I could relate somewhat, Not agree but understand the whole 'thing'.

But this was just overboard. I didn't get it, and I don't want to 'get it'.

Hey----why is this in the political forum ?

word
03-09-2006, 07:21 PM
She probably never liked your cracker ass in the first place.

Well, most people don't, regardless of race.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2006, 07:24 PM
Hey----why is this in the political forum ?Because you posted it there.

I moved it here and left a redirect there.

Borosai
03-09-2006, 07:25 PM
From personal experience (thankfully not a similar one), a lot of that is due to the way she was most likely raised. Her mother probably drilled it into her mind that a man HAS TO treat her like a goddess, or else he is scum...and yes, that is a common mindset in hispanic families.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, in your case, that's a crazy bitch...drop it like it's hot homie!

Piece

Peter
03-09-2006, 07:28 PM
The thing to remember is that she is a hispanic woman. That's the source of your troubles.

Unfortunately, there's no known cure. Well, I guess there's diddling yourself or sucking another man's cock for life.

Like I said, no known cure.

midgetonadonkey
03-09-2006, 07:30 PM
I think you just found yourself a bitch and it has nothing to do with her being mexican. I'm sure there are lot of white girls would treat your ass the same way.

ObiwanGinobili
03-09-2006, 07:30 PM
that had nothgin to do with her being mexican and everythign to do with her being a huge ass bitch.

don't shy away from all latinas becasue this one like to mindfuck people.

word
03-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Because you posted it there.

I moved it here and left a redirect there.

I can't start a post in 'The Club'. Apparently I'm not a member of this unique sect, so I posted in the political forum. It was either that or College Sports.

ObiwanGinobili
03-09-2006, 07:33 PM
I can't start a post in 'The Club'. Apparently I'm not a member of this unique sect, so I posted in the political forum. It was either that or College Sports.

huh?
i was not aware there was a secret handshake in the club.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2006, 07:35 PM
I can't start a post in 'The Club'. Apparently I'm not a member of this unique sect, so I posted in the political forum. It was either that or College Sports.You should be able to unless you were a special kind of ass here. I'd PM Kori about that, the Club is pretty much open to everyone.

word
03-09-2006, 07:39 PM
I should have qualifed all of this. I moved to SA from Denver, Littleton to be exact, and before that I lived in Minneapolis.

Take that for what it is.

Marklar MM
03-09-2006, 07:39 PM
huh?
i was not aware there was a secret handshake in the club.

Comeon Obi. You know that The Club is genetically based around the most intellectual minds around.(Batman somehow found a way around this.) :elephant

Das Texan
03-09-2006, 07:41 PM
wow thats fucked up.

i would have left a 20 maybe for her cab and ran faster than i could ever imagine. good fucking god.

word
03-09-2006, 07:43 PM
You should be able to unless you were a special kind of ass here. I'd PM Kori about that, the Club is pretty much open to everyone.

Never posted in 'the club', ever. I went back and looked for the 'new post' button. It could be me. Not trying to cause a ruckus. I WAS going to post this in the club but couldn't find a way to post.

Hey, obviously I'm a bad person with nefariousical intentions. I even tried to sell Kori's autograph on Ebay but no one had ever heard of her.

Oh I see now. These crazy fonts here fooled me. In fact, I don't even think the woman was a mexican. She kept going on about the Shah ...yadda yadda...white men....

I have it on tape...

ChumpDumper
03-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Maybe the font is hard to read, but the "New Thread" button should be in the same position as in the other forums.

Melmart1
03-09-2006, 07:48 PM
I can't believe the lack of balls on some men.

OK, so she was a total bitch. But at least tell her you are leaving, face it like a man. I can't believe how many of my friends have been broken up with my e-mail, phone or one guy just ignored the poor girl's calls until she stopped, no explanation. And that's just my small circle of friends, I am sure there are women out there with worse stories.

If you men want women to have less baggage? Don't be the ones to give it to them by pulling stunts like this. It goes both ways.

word
03-09-2006, 07:49 PM
read edit above

Kori Ellis
03-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Anyone can post a thread in the Club. What do you mean you can't?

Kori Ellis
03-09-2006, 07:52 PM
As to the thread, she was just a bitch and used her ethnicity as part of her bitch game.

Props to you for getting out early.

word
03-09-2006, 07:52 PM

OK, so she was a total bitch. But at least tell her you are leaving, face it like a man. I can't believe how many of my friends have been broken up with my e-mail, phone or one guy just ignored the poor girl's calls until she stopped, no explanation. And that's just my small circle of friends, I am sure there are women out there with worse stories.

If you men want women to have less baggage? Don't be the ones to give it to them by pulling stunts like this. It goes both ways.

What a load of shit.

ObiwanGinobili
03-09-2006, 08:02 PM
as a women if i were on a date with a man who was acting the exact same way.
I woulda left too. Most likely while he was i nthe bathroom also - it's lunch, don't need to start no drama.
and If I had picked him up I doubt I would've left cab fare. So word's an AOK guy in my opinion.

PM5K
03-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Wait a minute, you went out with a spic, gave her fifty bucks and DIDNT get laid?

*Confused*

word
03-09-2006, 08:10 PM
She was Hispanic, not Italian. Otherwise it would have been a sure thing.

timvp
03-09-2006, 08:12 PM
The thing to remember is that she is a hispanic woman. That's the source of your troubles.

:rollin

ChumpDumper is right, though. You shoulda manned up and dealt with it. If you woulda played your cards right, you'd be singing a whole different tune now.

:smokin

word
03-09-2006, 08:13 PM
I woulda left too. Most likely while he was i nthe bathroom also - it's lunch, don't need to start no drama.
and If I had picked him up I doubt I would've left cab fare. So word's an AOK guy in my opinion.

See...see.....

:elephant

Melmart1
03-09-2006, 08:15 PM
To each their own. But when I want to leave, I am going to tell you to your face that this is not working out, and I am leaving. I am not going to leave when they aren't looking like a chicken shit. Karma, baby.

word
03-09-2006, 08:16 PM

ChumpDumper is right, though. You shoulda manned up and dealt with it. If you woulda played your cards right, you'd be singing a whole different tune now.

ChimpDump r0xor !!

Jimcs50
03-09-2006, 08:17 PM
If she looked like this:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36184&page=1

I could care less if she was a nut case, I would have hit it....then got her a cab.

:)

word
03-09-2006, 08:24 PM

As if that means anything.

What tune is that ?

NZHayden
03-09-2006, 08:26 PM
she sounds like a bit of a nut case mate, i would have run just like you

Sapphire
03-09-2006, 08:43 PM
To each their own. But when I want to leave, I am going to tell you to your face that this is not working out, and I am leaving. I am not going to leave when they aren't looking like a chicken shit. Karma, baby.
As a woman, I think he did about as good as he should have. She is nucking futs and he got out while the gettin' was good. I think it was pretty admirable to even leave her cab fare--I don't think I would have after she put me thru that shit. Life's too short!

ObiwanGinobili
03-09-2006, 08:51 PM
^^ amen sister :smokin ^^

lilmads
03-09-2006, 08:54 PM
Word,
Lotsa guys would've probably ditched her before you did... I don't think you were wrong at all. The chica was using her ethnicity and race against you for some reason, even though you never brought it up... which is just pure bs:)
I really respect you for leaving fricking $50 for a cab! Not a lotta people would do that.. Hell, I wouldn't do it either if a guy was such an ass... :)

T-Pain
03-09-2006, 09:42 PM

WTF ?!?!

*hurl*

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

hispanics is cool wit me

CharlieMac
03-09-2006, 10:04 PM
What a nut job. I've stood up, said nothing and walked out before, but never left 50 bucks. That was cool. I wouldn't feel bad, this works both ways. It's not like women always answer the phone. That's just the way it works.

TOP-CHERRY
03-09-2006, 10:21 PM
That story gave me a headache.

Ugh.

Nbadan
03-09-2006, 10:58 PM
I agree with Peter for once. Sometimes it's better to just offer a hispanic women like that the money in your wallet straight-up, and your credit cards too while your at it, because your gonna pay for it one way or the other (OK, not always, but the really hot ones), and you can diffuse the whole 'treat me like a mexican' bullshit.

Shit, I offered you my wallet!! (just make sure you emptied it in the bathroom before trying this trick). :lol

The sone
03-10-2006, 12:00 AM
i think i dated her too....back in eighty four...

i would sleep with a gun tonight...or at least a heavy set of pliers...

you dont wanna wake up with your culo stapled shut and la plancha super glued to your pee-pee.

midgetonadonkey
03-10-2006, 12:05 AM
This poor fucker is probably going to have a big cholo fucker named Raul come after him for leaving that chick there. Raul will probably be her cousin that just got out the pinta for selling soda to a pinche narco.

Word is going to get his shit pushed in American Me style if he doesn't watch his back.

The sone
03-10-2006, 12:13 AM
This poor fucker is probably going to have a big cholo fucker named Raul come after him for leaving that chick there. Raul will probably be her cousin that just got out the pinta for selling soda to a pinche narco.

Word is going to get his shit pushed in American Me style if he doesn't watch his back.

or he can just watch his back and watch his poo poo get pushed at the same time...yeah?

la primera lives putos!!

Peter
03-10-2006, 12:21 AM
Seriously, though. It sounds like this was word's first date with a woman.

Silver21_Black20
03-10-2006, 12:28 AM

or he can just watch his back and watch his poo poo get pushed at the same time...yeah?

la primera lives putos!!

Especially if her familia is from the Soufsiiiiiiide.

midgetonadonkey
03-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Especially if her familia is from the Soufsiiiiiiide.

SOUTHSIDE!!!

Silver21_Black20
03-10-2006, 12:34 AM
SOUTHSIDE!!!

Yea...you know what I meant :lol

midgetonadonkey
03-10-2006, 12:36 AM
Yea...you know what I meant :lol

Hell yeah. We represent it well.

The sone
03-10-2006, 01:31 AM
lol...you said souf!!....ha!

Silver21_Black20
03-10-2006, 01:58 AM
lol...you said souf!!....ha!

Haha...that's as close to sounding from the Southside as I could get.

The sone
03-10-2006, 02:00 AM
no you could say "shicken", when you go to churches!

Silver21_Black20
03-10-2006, 02:04 AM
no you could say "shicken", when you go to churches!

Why would I say shicken at a church?

The sone
03-10-2006, 02:21 AM
uhhh, mean shurch's the shicken place...sorry

Silver21_Black20
03-10-2006, 02:24 AM
uhhh, mean shurch's the shicken place...sorry

Damn sone, out of everybody here, you'd be the last person that I would have thought that my joke would go over their head...Whooosh!! You're my bitch now...Muahahaha!!!!

The sone
03-10-2006, 02:26 AM
sorry its just that youre form the "south east" side not the 'true south" so....i kindda thought i was being nice to you...sorry foo!

Silver21_Black20
03-10-2006, 02:30 AM
sorry its just that youre form the "south east" side not the 'true south" so....i kindda thought i was being nice to you...sorry foo!

:lol

The sone
03-10-2006, 02:41 AM
dont feel bad!

Silver21_Black20
03-10-2006, 02:48 AM
dont feel bad!

Wha?

Ok...we need to get this thread back on topic...uh...yea, word...she is a total biatch and most of us aren't like that...uh...but you will get your ass kicked by the big cholo fucker Raul, that midge mentioned.

Jelly
03-10-2006, 06:27 AM

yeah, right out the bathroom window.

Extra Stout
03-10-2006, 10:45 AM
Puro San Antonio.

What she was looking for was for you to stand up to her and scream at her and say, "I'LL TREAT YOU HOWEVER I GODDAMNED WANT TO, BITCH, AND YOU'LL LIKE IT!!" You know, like her last boyfriend Pepe, who always wore one of those tank top undershirts and a hair net, and pulled a knife on her whenever he spoke to him disrespectfully.

So she thought she could push you around.

Besides, the whole race thing is stupid because Hispanics are just as white as Italians, Irish, and Slavs are.

Latinas elsewhere do NOT act this way. It's totally an S.A. thing. I suggest you move to another city if you want to continue dating Latinas.

Extra Stout
03-10-2006, 10:52 AM
So, I get on the car and go al Soutside an go get me some sheeken at Shursh's, aber tey no got no rolls! An I digo tem, wha tee hell, vato? An I digo them, I gon' come patras, an jew better have me tem, or I cut jew!

Y my puta is tere lunching con some cracka? Chingaso gringos. I cut him too. After tat I trow a leak.

CosmicCowboy
03-10-2006, 10:54 AM
I should have qualifed all of this. I moved to SA from Denver, Littleton to be exact, and before that I lived in Minneapolis.

Take that for what it is.

ahhh...a fucking yankee...no wonder she didn't like your cracker ass... :lol

Extra Stout
03-10-2006, 10:59 AM

If your friends are anything like that piece of work... dayyum. Is there anyway you can break it to them about their, um, *problem*?

SpursWoman
03-10-2006, 11:27 AM
that had nothgin to do with her being mexican and everythign to do with her being a huge ass bitch.

:tu

Slomo
03-10-2006, 11:30 AM
Never posted in 'the club', ever. I went back and looked for the 'new post' button. It could be me. Not trying to cause a ruckus. I WAS going to post this in the club but couldn't find a way to post.Try the "New Thread" button. Top left of the club index page.

As for the date story: Be thankful she behaved the way she did. I know a few cases where the woman started behaving like that AFTER the marriage :lol

SpursWoman
03-10-2006, 11:32 AM
If she looked like this:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36184&page=1

I could care less if she was a nut case, I would have hit it....then got her a cab.

:)

Shit...she had a fit about a cup left in his car. What do you think she'd have done to him if she didn't come fast enough, hard enough ... or even at all? What if he had too much chest hair? Or not enough? What if he didn't know how to say "Fuck me like the Spic-assin' hoe that you are!" in Spanish? And don't even get her started about size .....

Holy crap! Way to GTFO of there! :wow

gameFACE
03-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Dude, that's called a "RED FLAG". Means she doesn't have any trust. Then again I don't know if any women have taken a bat to you. This doesn't have anything to do with Mexican/White.

That flag was waved right in front of you but you might have been preoccupied with her Mexican sangwich...............
(sangwich is southside, BTW)

MannyIsGod
03-10-2006, 02:02 PM
:lmao

MannyIsGod
03-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Dude, all I know is that you need to kill the person that set you up. Anyone that sets you up on a date like that has something against you.

cheguevara
03-10-2006, 02:05 PM
sounds like you have a "chola" in your hands. The correct procedure for handling these type of hipanic girl is to have wild drunk sex with her and never call her again. And make sure to use a condom or u'll be screwed payin child support for a kid that might not even be yours. good luck

Ron Mexico
03-10-2006, 02:11 PM
I think I dated that bitch too.

Silver21_Black20
03-10-2006, 02:12 PM
preoccupied with her Mexican sangwich...............
(sangwich is southside, BTW)

SA Gunslinger
03-10-2006, 07:22 PM
^^^
Hey, I've had a tuna fish sangwich before. :lol

This chick was challenging you. She was probably a little insecure and she was expressing it by being overly judgmental about her first impressions of you. She was trying to mold you into her image of an ideal mate. That probably means she was into you.

Extra Stout
03-11-2006, 12:33 AM
^^^
Hey, I've had a tuna fish sangwich before. :lol

This chick was challenging you. She was probably a little insecure and she was expressing it by being overly judgmental about her first impressions of you. She was trying to mold you into her image of an ideal mate. That probably means she was into you.
Life's too short to waste time with somebody that psycho, even if she is "into you."

word
03-12-2006, 12:16 AM
If your friends are anything like that piece of work... dayyum. Is there anyway you can break it to them about their, um, *problem*?

Apparently Mexeeeecans are bad, dude. Haven't you heard, dude ? Her cuzin Raul is gonna hunt me down and puch ma chit in.

I'm not against having my asshole licked but a dude's never offered that before. I guess it's all the prison time the southside homies have done that makes it so appealing to 'em.

I could save a fortune on wet wipes. Just have a southside homie around after I take a chit.

Silver21_Black20
03-12-2006, 12:30 AM
I'm not against having my asshole licked but a dude's never offered that before. I guess it's all the prison time the southside homies have done that makes it so appealing to 'em.

Nah...if that Southside homie has spent time in prison then you'll be licking your own asshole.

word
03-12-2006, 12:35 AM
Oh, me so skerred.

Silver21_Black20
03-12-2006, 12:43 AM
Oh, me so skerred.

Uh...ok.

midgetonadonkey
03-12-2006, 01:04 AM
Oh, me so skerred.

You better be scared if not the "Southside Homies" you speak about will fuck you in your ass and then go after your family. Don't talk shit about Southside folks if you don't know shit about them.

word
03-12-2006, 01:53 AM
They sound like real fine people. Now, this is the ENTIRE southside eh homie ?
I thought it was EAST SIDE BITCH....

Hey, pssst...go...fuck....yourself, homie licker.

Extra Stout
03-12-2006, 09:14 AM
You better be careful. One time this Danish dude published a cartoon making fun of Selena, and Southsiders rioted for weeks.

katyon6th
03-12-2006, 01:45 PM
I work with a bunch of Hispanic girls and they seem okay. I think you just dealt with a royal bitch. And that sucks.

Also, your posts make me ponder on the assumption that you're a conceited jerk. Hmm. I wonder.

gameFACE
03-12-2006, 04:58 PM
Has Word cleaned out the fast food trash from that fancy LEXUS? You think you could give us a ride in it? I mean, it's a LEXUS after all. Reeeaaaally fancy.................

GrandeDavid
03-12-2006, 08:10 PM

WTF ?!?!

*hurl*

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Hilarious fuckin post, kid! That was too much. LMAO

Btw, there are pleny of Hispanics who are white. This does not sound like a Mexican national, so I take it we're talking about a Mexican Gringa or something.

GrandeDavid
03-12-2006, 08:12 PM
You better be careful. One time this Danish dude published a cartoon making fun of Selena, and Southsiders rioted for weeks.

GrandeDavid
03-12-2006, 08:14 PM
sounds like you have a "chola" in your hands. The correct procedure for handling these type of hipanic girl is to have wild drunk sex with her and never call her again. And make sure to use a condom or u'll be screwed payin child support for a kid that might not even be yours. good luck

OOOOOOOOOOOOOMG!!!

Hey, I'm typing this from one of the most politically incorrect countries on the planet (Brazil), so please forgive me for propping the dark humor. Damn! :lmao

GrandeDavid
03-12-2006, 08:21 PM
I've dated countless sweetheart latina women, from Hispanic Americans to legit Mexican nationals and I'm pretty sure I've been romantically involved with more Brazilian hunnies than American. So having had a somewhat enriching experience with the Latin ladies, I have never found them to be anything but incredibly sweet, warm, and delicious. And no attitude whatsoever. Sounds like you just got unlucky, holmes!

Silver21_Black20
03-12-2006, 08:28 PM
I've dated countless sweetheart latina women, from Hispanic Americans to legit Mexican nationals and I'm pretty sure I've been romantically involved with more Brazilian hunnies than American. So having had a somewhat enriching experience with the Latin ladies, I have never found them to be anything but incredibly sweet, warm, and delicious. And no attitude whatsoever. Sounds like you just got unlucky, holmes!

Maybe 'word' just isn't half the man you are...oh...btw..."How you doin?" :eyebrows

ShoogarBear
03-12-2006, 08:28 PM
It boggles the mind that somebody would take a n of 1 and ask "WTF is up with all these people"?

No, actually it doesn't, I guess.

ObiwanGinobili
03-12-2006, 08:29 PM
"How you doin?"

*choke* :lmao

c l a s s i c.

Silver21_Black20
03-12-2006, 08:32 PM
*choke* :lmao

c l a s s i c.

Haha...you put it in your sig :tu

Faccia di Angelo
03-12-2006, 09:16 PM
WOW. She sounded like a complete nut job. I don't think I've ever come across someone like that. Thats pretty sad. I hope you don't get the impression that we are all like that, cause thats certainly not the case.

tlongII
03-13-2006, 12:23 PM
Was she hot?

Solid D
03-13-2006, 01:54 PM
She sounds high maintenance but the right thing to do would be to gather your thoughts, wait until she came back into the dining area, then tell her in an honest manner that you two just don't seem to be communicating well so let's enjoy the lunch and keep things on a professional acquaintance level. Then finish the lunch and give her a ride back so that she isn't inconvenienced. This is respectful and it shows that you are respectable, by normal definition.

Solid D
03-13-2006, 02:05 PM
Oh, and one more thing...be sure to tell Hertz to clean out the rental car better next time you ask for a Lexus.

Louae
03-13-2006, 02:20 PM

Don't lump that nutbag with all hispanics. There's always loonies in any race. You did the right thing. If it were me, I would've plopped a $20 in front of her and said, "I"m heading home. I don't need this. 'it's a white thing'."

word
03-13-2006, 08:44 PM
Oh, and one more thing...be sure to tell Hertz to clean out the rental car better next time you ask for a Lexus.

The '72 Impalas in gray spray paint were all rented, vato.

midgetonadonkey
03-13-2006, 08:50 PM
I think Word is a racist. I don't like him one bit.

E20
03-13-2006, 08:52 PM
How was her ass? Did she have a nice rack? Did you feel your were going to get some?

If that were the case I would spend a night in hell to get some.

word
03-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Explain why you think that.

word
03-13-2006, 08:54 PM
If that were the case I would spend a night in hell to get some.

That's pretty sad.

E20
03-13-2006, 08:55 PM
That's pretty sad.
Hey, when your a busy, but horny teenager whatcha ya gonna do?

midgetonadonkey
03-13-2006, 08:56 PM
I don't need to explain anything to you. I feel you are racist and I'm going to hold the belief in my head until the day either you or I die.

ObiwanGinobili
03-13-2006, 08:57 PM
I think Word is a racist. I don't like him one bit.

his orginal post was all good.

but subsequent follow up posts in this thread are quite asshole-ish.
me starting to think you're right.

word
03-13-2006, 09:19 PM
Just given back what I got.