PDA

View Full Version : congats spurs!

ozzieman
03-10-2006, 08:25 AM
Im a suns fan and i would like to congradulate you guys for beating us ( our bench)

Eddie House
Boris Diaw
James Jones
Tim Thomas
Raja Bell
Andre barrett?
Im so happy you guys could beat these guys. Im just saying dont get to happy. look at the names

Bruno
03-10-2006, 08:33 AM
Thanks.
And thanks for pointing that besides Nash and Stoudamire, Suns sucks. (just kidding)
Just look at this board, Spurs' fans aren't too happy about this win. It was just a regular season games against a depleted team.

Walton Buys Off Me
03-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Funny how last year it was the Suns celebrating while their douchebag owner did a chicken dance after beating a Spurs team playing without Duncan and Ginobili......

mrose31
03-10-2006, 08:47 AM
Im a suns fan and i would like to congradulate you guys for beating us ( our bench)

Eddie House
Boris Diaw
James Jones
Tim Thomas
Raja Bell
Andre barrett?
Im so happy you guys could beat these guys. Im just saying dont get to happy. look at the names

Why did you leave off Marion he was playing. Sorry but even with nash they would have had no chance in that game. Also I don't see why you putting down Diaw that guy is awesome. Nice steal you guys made.

Chris
03-10-2006, 08:53 AM
Way to fuck up on the title and your post when trying to diss us douchebag. Thank god we have decent Suns fans here who post on a regular basis to redeem your ass.

kskonn
03-10-2006, 08:53 AM
congratulations on making such a stupid first post.

batman2883
03-10-2006, 08:54 AM
Manobili is the fucking man

Jimcs50
03-10-2006, 08:57 AM

Eddie House
Boris Diaw
James Jones
Tim Thomas
Raja Bell
Andre barrett?

Thanks man.

Brutalis
03-10-2006, 09:06 AM
:lmao

"Here is my cock and balls too"

Taco
03-10-2006, 09:28 AM
Im a suns fan and i would like to congradulate you guys for beating us

You're Welcome :)

BTW, Eddie MobileHome
is a THUG!!!

Taco
03-10-2006, 12:40 PM
You're Welcome :)

BTW, Eddie MobileHome is a THUG!!!

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060310/capt.aba0451a05694866926e8b74b54dcb8d.spurs_suns_b asketball_pna108.jpg

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060310/capt.c02f77475c664ece94dbd6e29fdb764d.spurs_suns_b asketball_pna109.jpg

Tonto
03-10-2006, 12:43 PM
tonto say if paleface suns fan
make post after everytime they lose to paleface spurs
they fill paleface forum with many pages

Extra Stout
03-10-2006, 12:46 PM

Eddie House
Boris Diaw
James Jones
Tim Thomas
Raja Bell
Andre barrett?
Oh, I wasn't aware Diaw sucked. Interesting. Brilliant. And Marion can't even make your list, so badly does he suck. You really know your shit.

Luckily, we have JMarkJohns, BonesinAZ, and SirChaz, among others around here. Sheesh.

Encino Man
03-10-2006, 01:01 PM
Kazangas

BillsCarnage
03-10-2006, 02:29 PM
"Which way is the Exit? I want to get an early start on the night out."

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060310/capt.c02f77475c664ece94dbd6e29fdb764d.spurs_suns_b asketball_pna109.jpg

rayray2k8
03-10-2006, 03:36 PM

Eddie House
Boris Diaw
James Jones
Tim Thomas
Raja Bell
Andre barrett?
You dumb shit, your owner started this bullshit...
the same thing happened to the spurs last year you idiot..
BUT WELCOME TO THE BOARD!! :elephant :elephant :smokin :drunk :pctoss :lol

cheguevara
03-10-2006, 03:38 PM
:lol at dissing ur own team. u practically said Suns blow w/out Nash

Sportman
03-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Hey but PHONEX doesnt have other players than NASH and AMARE, they wish they could have a team as spurs. Spurs has a great PG tony, maybe not as good as nash but he is still a supertar, besides spurs has manu a bruce great players and tim the MVP, they wish to have this players.

cheguevara
03-10-2006, 04:03 PM
no, Suns do have good players. But a group of good players needs to play as a team to win(see teamUSA) , and Nash accomplishes that. they form like Boltron and Nash happens to be the head

Sportman
03-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Yes maybe you are right but i guess they don still have the players spurs has, and well your point is something real too, they dont play like a team, they depend on nash 100%

Vingianx
03-10-2006, 04:16 PM
no, Suns do have good players. But a group of good players needs to play as a team to win(see teamUSA) , and Nash accomplishes that. they form like Boltron and Nash happens to be the head
too bad the head was unavailable which pretty much means the rest are worthless....

Rydia
03-10-2006, 04:52 PM
"Which way is the Exit? I want to get an early start on the night out."

The best thing about this picture are all the faces on those Suns fans....pure Classic right there! :drunk They didn't know what was going on but they still booed! Yessss....I am so glad I get to represent the dumb suns....I really need to move!

WalterBenitez
03-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Chickens' fan are so gentleman :eyebrows that I love them :eyebrows

Amuseddaysleeper
03-10-2006, 05:24 PM

Boltron or Voltron??

ozzieman
03-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Thats the truth im not going to lie, they are a average team without nash.

LilMissSPURfect
03-10-2006, 06:19 PM
tonto say if paleface suns fan
make post after everytime they lose to paleface spurs
they fill paleface forum with many pages

my thoughts exactly Tonto dude!!!! :spin

Leetonidas
03-10-2006, 06:42 PM

Eddie House
Boris Diaw
James Jones
Tim Thomas
Raja Bell
Andre barrett?

All those guys are pretty good...where's Marion?

mouse
03-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Congrats! :lmao

mavsfan1000
03-10-2006, 11:20 PM
:lmao

SequSpur
03-10-2006, 11:20 PM

Dude you are a waste of a drip.

Solid D
03-10-2006, 11:23 PM

Okay that's it...let's throw down in the TRoLL FoRum. If I'm not there when you get there just take shifts with all your screen names so that no one TRoLL will have to be kept waiting very long.

Nashfan
03-11-2006, 07:56 PM
Are you trying to say if Parker(Nash, sprained ankle), Duncan(Amare, microfracture surgery), Ginobilli(Marion, sick with flu), Nazr(KurtThomas, stress fracture), Finley(James Jones, turf toe), Rasha(Brian Grant, knee surgery) were out that you would win that game against the Suns? If so you are very delusional. Not to mention, Tim Thomas was just in his third game with the Suns after basically not playing all year and was playing with the flu and Barbosa was at the hospital with a groin problem. Guess you could put Horry in Tim Thomas's place and Beno in Barbosa's place and I highly doubt you would of won that game either. :rolleyes

Still can't believe you guy's let the Fakers score 60 points in the paint Friday night. Oh and by the way whoever was complaining that you had a lot of back to back games,(got the impression you thought you were unfairly scheduled), well the Suns have sixteen back to backs this year to your fourteen so not a good excuse. Every team has back to backs. Just tired of all your bragging about your great defense especially when you play a depleted team and then lose to the Fakers who are barely above .500. You are the defending champions so I expect more out of your team than others. :rolleyes Your team has also been together a heck of a lot longer than our team. We only have three players from last year back and one is a bench player. I would like to see your team have that big a turnover in players and see how well you do. Just quit hating on the Suns. I think the Spurs are a great team but give credit where it is due to the Suns for going through this much turmoil this year and still having the fourth best record in the league. :spin

mavsfan1000
03-11-2006, 08:04 PM
This is a spurs board. Expect hating on your team. The only team that can possibly win the championship this year is the spurs despite the mavs having a better record and almost beating the spurs despite Harris out and Howard injured in the 3rd quarter.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
03-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Are you trying to say if Parker(Nash, sprained ankle), Duncan(Amare, microfracture surgery), Ginobilli(Marion, sick with flu), Nazr(KurtThomas, stress fracture), Finley(James Jones, turf toe), Rasha(Brian Grant, knee surgery) were out that you would win that game against the Suns? If so you are very delusional. Not to mention, Tim Thomas was just in his third game with the Suns after basically not playing all year and was playing with the flu and Barbosa was at the hospital with a groin problem. Guess you could put Horry in Tim Thomas's place and Beno in Barbosa's place and I highly doubt you would of won that game either. :rolleyes

Still can't believe you guy's let the Fakers score 60 points in the paint Friday night. Oh and by the way whoever was complaining that you had a lot of back to back games,(got the impression you thought you were unfairly scheduled), well the Suns have sixteen back to backs this year to your fourteen so not a good excuse. Every team has back to backs. Just tired of all your bragging about your great defense especially when you play a depleted team and then lose to the Fakers who are barely above .500. You are the defending champions so I expect more out of your team than others. :rolleyes Your team has also been together a heck of a lot longer than our team. We only have three players from last year back and one is a bench player. I would like to see your team have that big a turnover in players and see how well you do. Just quit hating on the Suns. I think the Spurs are a great team but give credit where it is due to the Suns for going through this much turmoil this year and still having the fourth best record in the league. :spin

This is a spurs board. Expect hating on your team. The only team that can possibly win the championship this year is the spurs despite the mavs having a better record and almost beating the spurs despite Harris out and Howard injured in the 3rd quarter.

http://www.geocities.com/monica_ml/crybaby.jpg
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009IOR6Q.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

This is a spurs board. Expect hating on your team. The only team that can possibly win the championship this year is the spurs

Yes, goodbye.

Nashfan
03-12-2006, 12:26 AM
Manusmagicallefthand,

You are an idiot. Cannot even respond to a post intelligently. :idiot

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
03-12-2006, 12:56 AM
Manusmagicallefthand,

You are an idiot. Cannot even respond to a post intelligently. :idiot

Oh, the irony...

FromWayDowntown
03-12-2006, 01:16 AM

I don't know that any Spurs fan was jumping up and down about having proven anything on Thursday night. It was good for the Spurs to win that game and take advantage of the Suns' problems. But I seriously doubt that anyone around here would argue that the Spurs would have handled that situation any better than the Suns did.

In fact, last year would have seemed to prove that fairly conclusively.

Still can't believe you guy's let the Fakers score 60 points in the paint Friday night. Oh and by the way whoever was complaining that you had a lot of back to back games,(got the impression you thought you were unfairly scheduled), well the Suns have sixteen back to backs this year to your fourteen so not a good excuse. Every team has back to backs. Just tired of all your bragging about your great defense especially when you play a depleted team and then lose to the Fakers who are barely above .500. You are the defending champions so I expect more out of your team than others. :rolleyes

It was a horrendous game. The Spurs were a step slow on every play, which allowed the Lakers plenty of opportunity to penetrate, many second chances at the basket after offensive rebounds, and ultimately a ton of point-blank shots. Whether that was because the Spurs were playing their 5th in 7 nights (and 4th in 5, having just come back from the West Coast and Phoenix) is debatable. Whatever the cause, the Lakers did to the Spurs what the Spurs did in Phoenix -- they found a weakness and took advantage, at least for 1 night.

Are you trying to say that the Spurs should somehow be immune from ever having to deal with the fact that bad nights happen, sometimes at home and sometimes against less-than-stellar teams? That would be odd, because it happens to everyone.

Your team has also been together a heck of a lot longer than our team. We only have three players from last year back and one is a bench player. I would like to see your team have that big a turnover in players and see how well you do.

The Spurs turned over more than half of their roster from the 2003 championship to the 2005 championship -- only 4 guys were on both teams:

2003 Spurs
David Robinson
Tim Duncan
Bruce Bowen
Stephen Jackson
Tony Parker
Manu Ginobili
Speedy Claxton
Malik Rose
Danny Ferry
Steve Smith
Steve Kerr
Kevin Willis

2005 Spurs
Nazr Mohammed
Tim Duncan
Bruce Bowen
Manu Ginobili
Tony Parker
Robert Horry
Brent Barry
Devin Brown
Rasho Nesterovic
Beno Udrih
Tony Massenburg
Glenn Robinson

They lost some pretty good talent in that stretch (David Robinson, Stephen Jackson, Speedy Claxton to name two), but still managed to win another title. Is that good enough to address your question?

Just quit hating on the Suns. I think the Spurs are a great team but give credit where it is due to the Suns for going through this much turmoil this year and still having the fourth best record in the league. :spin

The Suns have had a fantastic season, given all of the adversity they've faced. Nash strikes me as the overwhelming MVP favorite. I don't think any right-thinking Spurs fan looks at Phoenix and sees a team that isn't a formidable challenge.

Do Spurs fans fear the Suns? Probably not. Do they respect the Suns? I think most around here do.

mouse
03-12-2006, 10:55 AM
Oh, the irony...

RACK! :smokin