PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Ways Life Is Screwing Me Over.

ObiwanGinobili
03-11-2006, 09:08 AM
There's always a top 10 list for most things in life right???
Well apparently karma/fate or some other bitch is busting one down on my ass right now.
Let's see how far she's gotten - shall we?

1. Hubby's fat fingers miscalculate and he takes more :bling in travelers checks out of hte bank then he was allotted - leaving me short for 2 weeks.

2. Battery dies in car. Spend all day trying to get rides and moving car seats around and going to autozone.

3. Incorrectly installed battery pops out and disconnects while at Popeyes @ 7pm. Car ends up blocking drive thru for 40 min.s Kids are screaming and everyone & thier mother wants to shoot me the finger and "demand" I push my car outta the way but are not willing to help. :flipoff @ general public.

4. The timing belt (not cheap btw) on my car jumps off on FM 237 between HWY 183 Cuero/Goliad and FM 236 Mission Valley. Yesterday. 1 week from payday. Did I mention I was left short some :bling? :rolleyes
Passing ranchers tow my car over to thier church parking lot. Apparently I am in Ander Texas.... population 200 or so..... uhm.. but there is no sign. Note the time - 12:30 noon.

5. Don't know where Ander Texas is? yeah well apparently neither did the Wrecker Driver that my father in law was kind enough to send for me on his own dime. Oh he said he knew where it was , he was shown on a map by my uncle and my father in law in person and was given written directions before he left. He finally pulled in @ 8pm.

6. this one is totally seperate becasue it was traumatizing in it's own right. I was sitting o nthe steps of a church in the middle of nowhere with no food, no water, no bathroom, a 2 year old and a 4 month old for 7 1/2 hours. Yes - I pee'd behind the church. I hope the neighboring cows weren't offended.. but they pee all over right? Isabella managed to trash up her knee when she ran into the itty bitty cemetary and rolled around all overt the grave plots and head stones. Not my 1st choice of a play area but there's not much I could do to stop her - I was busy peeing behind the church.

So it looks like #7, 8, 9 & 10 havn't quite come at me yet.
Well they best make up thier mind how they are gonna fuck me over. BRING IT BITCHES! I'm ready! :flipoff

Trainwreck2100
03-11-2006, 09:12 AM
6. this one is totally seperate becasue it was traumatizing in it's own right. I was sitting o nthe steps of a church in the middle of nowhere with no food, no water, no bathroom, a 2 year old and a 4 month old for 7 1/2 hours. Yes - I pee'd behind the church. I hope the neighboring cows weren't offended.. but they pee all over right? Isabella managed to trash up her knee when she ran into the itty bitty cemetary and rolled around all overt the grave plots and head stones. Not my 1st choice of a play area but there's not much I could do to stop her - I was busy peeing behind the church.

I think we may have found the source of your problems.

HB22inSA
03-11-2006, 09:50 AM
Hubby's fat fingers miscalculate and he takes more in travelers checks out of hte bank then he was allotted - leaving me short for 2 weeks.
Is hubby "partying" overseas??

Don't worry, Obi, life just throws you curves to see how you handle it.

But damn, that's bad!!!!

ObiwanGinobili
03-11-2006, 10:08 AM
Is hubby "partying" overseas??

Don't worry, Obi, life just throws you curves to see how you handle it.

But damn, that's bad!!!!

hubby better not be partying oversea's!!

actually... those Japanese like to party. He's in Japan 1 week and already been to 3 company parties where apparently the main activity of the boss men is to see how drunk they can get thier employees.

obviously, I'm not in the mood to hear about stories like that.

CharlieMac
03-11-2006, 10:16 AM
No one helped you push the car out of the way? That's fucked up.

HB22inSA
03-11-2006, 10:56 AM
"hubby better not be partying oversea's!!

actually... those Japanese like to party. He's in Japan 1 week and already been to 3 company parties where apparently the main activity of the boss men is to see how drunk they can get thier employees.

obviously, I'm not in the mood to hear about stories like that."

It's a good thing I hate alcohol, in any form.

I'm so glad I didn't have to travel.

1Parker1
03-11-2006, 11:42 AM
That sucks Obiwan...when it rains, it pours. Hopefully things will get better soon.

The sone
03-11-2006, 12:23 PM
frack!! thats messed up! one time i was caught behind an old lady, like 84 or some shit. you know the kind where you can only see thier eyes between the tiny space between the dash and the steering wheel. any-hoots... she doing a mean 15 mph and i cant get past her, well i finally get past her and get stopped by a red light. once it changes my car dies! turns out the timing belt just gave way! well the antique i just passed starts honking at me and telling me im number one, ya know? uhg. yeah that part is not cheap. doode, just stay stong. and as far as the japan thing...well i spent a year over there and uhhhh, yeah, dems do likey da' drinky!!

Marklar MM
03-11-2006, 12:26 PM
frack!! thats messed up! one time i was caught behind an old lady, like 84 or some shit. you know the kind where you can only see thier eyes between the tiny space between the dash and the steering wheel. any-hoots... she doing a mean 15 mph and i cant get past her, well i finally get past her and get stopped by a red light. once it changes my car dies! turns out the timing belt just gave way! well the antique i just passed starts honking at me and telling me im number one, ya know? uhg. yeah that part is not cheap. doode, just stay stong. and as far as the japan thing...well i spent a year over there and uhhhh, yeah, dems do likey da' drinky!!

You know it is bad when semi trucks are going faster than the car you are behind.

Vashner
03-11-2006, 01:53 PM
It could be a lot worse.... lot worse.

Silver21_Black20
03-11-2006, 02:02 PM
frack!! thats messed up! one time i was caught behind an old lady, like 84 or some shit. you know the kind where you can only see thier eyes between the tiny space between the dash and the steering wheel. any-hoots... she doing a mean 15 mph and i cant get past her, well i finally get past her and get stopped by a red light. once it changes my car dies! turns out the timing belt just gave way! well the antique i just passed starts honking at me and telling me im number one, ya know?

I think I had a run in with that same lady. She was doing about 20mph so I pass her. As I come up to the red light I turn to my right and she rolls down her window and says, "Meet me at that parking lot you little bitch" as she is telling me I'm number one...hmmm.

Anywho...Obiwon, I commend you on being the woman you are. You're having to be both parents while your husband is away on business and that seems very difficult but you seem to be managing very well despite life's little hardships. Stay strong!! :D

hussker
03-11-2006, 02:04 PM

My father in Law is a Japanese Business man in Kanagawa Prefecture. He says you cannot trust a man if he does not drink...No $#!T

Marklar MM
03-11-2006, 02:06 PM
My father in Law is a Japanese Business man in Kanagawa Prefecture. He says you cannot trust a man if he does not drink...No $#!T

Make sure he doesn't get gone kicked out of Japan for drinking all da saki.

SequSpur
03-11-2006, 02:28 PM
You need to get tparks number. That dude will take you and your kids out to Ruth Chris.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-11-2006, 02:57 PM

Has he mentioned the hookers yet?

Kori Ellis
03-11-2006, 03:17 PM
I can't believe you sat in front of a church for 7 1/2 hours with no food or water with 2 small kids :( Sorry. Wasn't the church open? Couldn't you have waited inside and used their bathroom, etc?

That sucks.

Hopefully today will be a better day. (And your husband should cash one of his extra travelers checks and wire you some money -- it's not good to be short of money with two small kids.)

The sone
03-11-2006, 03:46 PM
lets start the obi car fund...i got five on it!!

Marklar MM
03-11-2006, 03:48 PM
Get a 3 seat bicycle. :)

Kori Ellis
03-11-2006, 03:51 PM
lets start the obi car fund...i got five on it!!

Didn't she just buy a car a few weeks ago?

ObiwanGinobili
03-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Get a 3 seat bicycle. :)

:lol thats what I shoulda done.

Didn't she just buy a car a few weeks ago?

yes.
dag nab it.
and I had a mechanic look it over 1st.
last week it started squealing, and I was sopposed to be bringing it in monday to get checked out.

well I guess we all know what that squealing was.

HB22inSA
03-11-2006, 04:05 PM
yes.
dag nab it.
and I had a mechanic look it over 1st.
last week it started squealing, and I was sopposed to be bringing it in monday to get checked out.

well I guess we all know what that squealing was.
Must not have been a Toyota!!!!!!!!

:lol

ObiwanGinobili
03-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Must not have been a Toyota!!!!!!!!

:flipoff you KNOW it wasn't!!!!

The sone
03-11-2006, 06:21 PM
no way to check for a timing belt problem. they just kindda give out. just hope you didnt bend a valve. if you did thats "mo money, mo money, mo money!!"...

MannyIsGod
03-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Yeah, when the timing chain/belt goes and your engine isn't non interference, I'd get down on my knees and pray.

Dazzle
03-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Cry me a fucking river you dumb bitch

midgetonadonkey
03-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Damn Dazzle. Why such hostility? Obi is a fine human being.

ObiwanGinobili
03-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Midge,

if dazzle doesn't = GiG then feel free to

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a305/wryknow/other%20crap/buttermybutt.gif

midgetonadonkey
03-11-2006, 09:22 PM
Midge,

I pray it isn't GiG then.

The sone
03-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Midge,

mmmmm...butter! all i need is something warm to smear it on and im in business! i love carbs!!

midgetonadonkey
03-12-2006, 01:11 AM
No shit...I would love to smear butter all over that ass.

angel_luv
03-12-2006, 01:15 AM
Sorry bout all your troubles Obi. I hope all is well now. :)

Old School Chic
03-12-2006, 03:03 AM
I'm sorry to hear about all your troubles, Obi...

Everything will work out... :spin

ShoogarBear
03-12-2006, 03:50 AM
You should have come to the GTG and made Karma happy.

Gerryatrics
03-12-2006, 05:22 AM
When karma/fate gets in my face, I kick it in the balls and insult it's momma! :flipoff

That might have something to do with why my life sucks so much... :depressed