PDA

View Full Version : i HOPE WE GET THE LAKERS IN THE FIRST ROUND

duncan2k5
03-11-2006, 02:48 PM
so we can sweep them and send their asses home. some of those laker fans actually think they can beat us in the playoffs. this loss hurt more than any loss this year. the friggin lakers. sorry if i sound crazy, but im venting in the only way i know how. i wanted to punch this laker fan last night (who calls himself my friend) when he came up to me boasting. now they think kwame can guard duncan. ask washington if he can guard timmy when they had him. the one year timmy has his numbers down, they think its because of kwame. plz. kn=wame can't even guard me...and im serious. before i was hoping the lakers miss the playoffs, but now i want them first round. let's settle this shyt and send their asses home.

rayray2k8
03-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Oh christ.. Is this thread necessary?
IF-THE-SPURS-GET-1ST-PLACE-THEN-WE-MAY-PLAY-THE-LAKERS.
but i think it may be the kings or rockets instead..
Still hoping we get the lakers? :rolleyes

Vashner
03-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Asterisk this Phil! boom

NCaliSpurs
03-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Newsflash: Tim Duncan has only lost to the Lakers in the playoffs, discounting his rookie year and the year he didn't actually set foot on the court.

This Lakers team most likely will lose to the Spurs in a 7 game series. However, we all know that Phil Jackson owns Pop, and Kobe can get hot for multiple games. So don't act like it couldn't happen in a million years. It can and it might.

That being said. Lakers Suck.

SpursFreak212
03-12-2006, 02:52 AM
This thread is gay.