PDA

View Full Version : Is this cheating?

lilmads
03-11-2006, 02:56 PM
I've been with a guy for 6 years, he's been my only boyfriend... recently, i dont feel the same way he feels for me, so i really wanna break up with him.. i've done it but i ended up feeling sooo bad that i took him back.. and he thinks things are good...
Now a new guy comes along... a completely different one from this guy... he's really great and he flirts on and off...
Now if i flirt back, is that cheating? my friend seems to think so.. and he tells me to break up with my bf, and then i can do whatever i want... i really have no idea what to do.. i've been with this guy for soooo long that he's grown into my system... i know he's gonna be crushed... and if i do break up with him, do i tell him that i like another guy?

:( so confused

what do you guys think?

MaNuMaNiAc
03-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Break up with the first guy first. Its not your problem if the guy can't take it, you shouldn't be with someone simply because you feel sorry for them.

lilmads
03-11-2006, 03:04 PM
^ Exactly... And I'm Indian.. for some reason, it's always stricter being Indian.. my parents dont know I still have a bf.. when they found out, they flipped on me...

Life's a bitch!

Jekka
03-11-2006, 03:07 PM
If you have doubts as to whether or not it's cheating, then for you it probably is.

The sone
03-11-2006, 03:09 PM
the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence...

timvp
03-11-2006, 03:14 PM
If he asks for a name, tell him Tony Parker.

He will understant.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-11-2006, 03:21 PM
If the 6 year deal feels like it isn't going anywhere, just tell the guy you want a break. That way you can pursue the second guy with a clear conscience.

If you hook up with guy #2 while you're still with guy #1 it is essentially over with the first guy anyway at that point.

Old School Chic
03-11-2006, 03:22 PM
break up with the first guy you dumb bitch

don't tell him about the 2nd guy unless you absolutely have to (or he asks specifically)

you are heartless you jerk

:stfu

You had to get your so called little GF to open up a thread about me flirting with you... :lol I was just being nice to your wimpy ass.

There is only one guy I really like to flirt with on this forum... and It's all good!

Old School Chic
03-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Is this cheating?

No your not cheating unless you fuck him...

That's all I can say :spin

2Blonde
03-11-2006, 03:24 PM
You should end this relationship before pursuing any relationship with anyone else. Besides being the right thing to do, it will give you the opportunity to make sure you are really interested in someone for who they are and not just because of the excitement of the fact that it is hidden & forbidden. But be fair to your boyfriend and if you end it, then end it for good this time. Don't keep stringing him along.

Vashner
03-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Bill Clinton said it was not sex so it's not sex!

Old School Chic
03-11-2006, 03:33 PM

That's what I'm talking about...

Life is too short to be wasting it with someone you no longer feel anything but sorry for...
Let him go and move on. Just don't try to date someone from the Troll forum or you will end up stuck like Hooters Girl did last night on her date with the so called Messican :lol

Old School Chic
03-11-2006, 03:38 PM
^you should have figured out that my little gf knows all my passwords :lol

She controls your wimpy ass... What a shame :lmao

My husband also posts here and I don't need to know all of his shit...

Kori Ellis
03-11-2006, 03:40 PM
lilmads, IMO you are on the road to cheating, so it's best to get out now. Yes, he'll be hurt if you break up with him, but it's better than all the drama that will happen if you actually cheat.

And just so you know, you might not even really like guy #2. He might just look good because you aren't happy with your current man. So, get out of the first relationship and then see if you are still interested.

Good luck.

Marklar MM
03-11-2006, 03:40 PM
http://www.answerbag.com/c_view.php/1211

Old School Chic
03-11-2006, 03:44 PM
lilmads, IMO you are on the road to cheating, so it's best to get out now. Yes, he'll be hurt if you break up with him, but it's better than all the drama that will happen if you actually cheat.

And just so you know, you might not even really like guy #2. He might just look good because you aren't happy with your current man. So, get out of the first relationship and then see if you are still interested.

Good luck.

:tu

1Parker1
03-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Is this cheating?

:lmao That's what I was thinking.

Plus, lilmads aren't you 16-17 years old?? When'd you start dating this guy...at age 11? :lol

I'd dump that first guy also. He needs to understand that life is filled with disapointments and you're going to get hurt every now and then. And you need to stop feeling guilty...what's worse, breaking up with him or staying with him out of pity? How would you feel if someone stayed with you out of guilt?

1Parker1
03-11-2006, 03:47 PM

Good luck.

:lol Kori, do you watch Dr. Phil? That totally sounds like something he'd say.

Um, not that I watch his show or anything.....

Kori Ellis
03-11-2006, 03:50 PM
:lol Kori, do you watch Dr. Phil? That totally sounds like something he'd say.

Um, not that I watch his show or anything.....

:lol I've never seen that show. It just sounds logical to me.

ObiwanGinobili
03-11-2006, 04:07 PM
lilmads.
I have to agree with what every poster has said .. (except Vashner & Chooper :lol)

1st issue is that you need to break up with guy #1 weatehr or not you feel interested in someone else. I knwo that at this point your relationship with him is a familiar habit. And everyone likes the familiar - it's easy. But your not happy adn you don;t feel the same about him. So it's not fair to either of you to continue.

2nd. Just as Jekka said - if you are even questioning it , then for you and your consionce it;s cheating. stop & desist until lyou are free of guy#1. then take a 2nd look at guy #2 before you proceed.

hussker
03-11-2006, 04:22 PM

Depends on what IS is...

angel_luv
03-11-2006, 04:28 PM
Listen to the ladies. Lil. They speak true. :)

I'll say a prayer for you. :)

hussker
03-11-2006, 04:29 PM
I agree with Angel...(just could nt resist the IS thingy

angel_luv
03-11-2006, 04:30 PM
I agree with Angel...

I always knew you were brilliant. :lol

hussker
03-11-2006, 04:31 PM
I always knew you were brilliant. :lol

I think I will have a GUINNESS!!!

KEDA
03-11-2006, 05:47 PM
just as long as guy #2 inst a bowling alley mechanic, everything should be ok!

SequSpur
03-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Tpark is available, that's if you like nice restaurants. :)

lilmads
03-12-2006, 11:38 AM
You guys rockkk... After reading what everyone wrote, I agree with you guys. It's gonna get done today.

Thanks everyone.

lilmads
03-12-2006, 11:39 AM
:lmao That's what I was thinking.

Plus, lilmads aren't you 16-17 years old?? When'd you start dating this guy...at age 11? :lol

I'd dump that first guy also. He needs to understand that life is filled with disapointments and you're going to get hurt every now and then. And you need to stop feeling guilty...what's worse, breaking up with him or staying with him out of pity? How would you feel if someone stayed with you out of guilt?

Nah, I'm 19... he's been my only bf ever really... Thanks for the advice.. It really is worse staying with him outta pity...

hussker
03-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Nah, I'm 19... he's been my only bf ever really... Thanks for the advice.. It really is worse staying with him outta pity...

BRILLIANT! :drunk

TDMVPDPOY
03-12-2006, 11:55 AM
so this guy is a flirter, um who knows if his goin out with u and flirts to other ppl

what goes around, comes around, dog eat dog world

v2freak
03-12-2006, 12:22 PM
If all you're doing is flirting back, then I wouldn't consider it cheating per se.

lilmads
03-12-2006, 12:45 PM
I only have flirted.. but I'm getting mixed signals.. so hopefully some things can clear up when I talk to the guy online today... can't wait:)

KEDA
03-12-2006, 01:06 PM
its an online flirt??

:lmao

my advice is to stay single for a little while, you got youth on your side, dont let it go by!

KEDA
03-12-2006, 01:07 PM
Oh, and have the balls to break up with him in person.

I was with my girlfriend for 4 years, and all I got was a fucking phone call!

if you are going to do it, do it the correct way by doing it in person!

lilmads
03-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Yeah I will do it it the right way. It's gonna happen today.

As for the other guy, I can't wait for him to get online:) Even though it's nothing serious, he's really nice to talk to... And no, it's not an online thing.. He came to see me while I was at class yesterday... I didn't even ask him to... Plus I've spoken to him on and off on the phone since yesterday.

Anyway, I'm still young, I have a lot ahead of me, and I'm happy with it that way:)

KEDA
03-12-2006, 01:34 PM
cool

good luck with everything!

MannyIsGod
03-12-2006, 02:31 PM
Dude came to see you while you have a boyfriend? :lol

Oh man, I feel bad for the poor schmuck thats getting dumped.

lilmads
03-12-2006, 05:23 PM
So I broke up with my boyfriend. I told him I dont want to be together anymore and it's mainly because of me (which is the truth) and not him.

Now he's just pissed.
Ah well...

T-Pain
03-12-2006, 05:41 PM
break up with the first guy

lilmads
03-12-2006, 05:44 PM
^ I did.
Amen.

Guru of Nothing
03-12-2006, 06:45 PM
So I broke up with my boyfriend. I told him I dont want to be together anymore and it's mainly because of me (which is the truth) and not him.

Now he's just pissed.
Ah well...

Be firm!! If he comes begging, kick him in the balls and walk away.

1Parker1
03-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Be firm!! If he comes begging, kick him in the balls and walk away.

:tu Precisely. That's how I dumped Shoogarbear. :angel

angel_luv
03-12-2006, 07:14 PM

As for the other guy, I can't wait for him to get online:) Even though it's nothing serious, he's really nice to talk to... And no, it's not an online thing.. He came to see me while I was at class yesterday... I didn't even ask him to... Plus I've spoken to him on and off on the phone since yesterday.

Anyway, I'm still young, I have a lot ahead of me, and I'm happy with it that way:)

Sounds like somebody has a crush...

hussker
03-12-2006, 07:20 PM

SO...basically it is an online, phone, one visit thing.

I have prisoners who do that! NOT KIDDING, FOR REAL....

ShoogarBear
03-12-2006, 07:26 PM
:tu Precisely. That's how I dumped Shoogarbear. :angel
First, you had to give me back my balls, then you kicked them. :oops

But I aint' mad at ya . . .

ShoogarBear
03-12-2006, 07:28 PM
WTF is it with this rash of relationship threads, anyway? :lol

Guess it's true that post-Valentine's Day really is Breakup Season.

lilmads
03-12-2006, 08:20 PM
WTF is it with this rash of relationship threads, anyway? :lol

Guess it's true that post-Valentine's Day really is Breakup Season.

:lol

lilmads
03-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Sounds like somebody has a crush...
I do:)
And I don't know if its a good or bad thing.. I'll find out soon enough!

GrandeDavid
03-12-2006, 08:23 PM
I've been with a guy for 6 years, he's been my only boyfriend... recently, i dont feel the same way he feels for me, so i really wanna break up with him.. i've done it but i ended up feeling sooo bad that i took him back.. and he thinks things are good...
Now a new guy comes along... a completely different one from this guy... he's really great and he flirts on and off...
Now if i flirt back, is that cheating? my friend seems to think so.. and he tells me to break up with my bf, and then i can do whatever i want... i really have no idea what to do.. i've been with this guy for soooo long that he's grown into my system... i know he's gonna be crushed... and if i do break up with him, do i tell him that i like another guy?

what do you guys think?

No, that does not constitute cheating, in my book.

angel_luv
03-12-2006, 08:43 PM

I'm hoping there is a happy ending in it for ya. :)

Silver21_Black20
03-12-2006, 08:48 PM

It's a good thing, I'm sure. Don't be so hard on yourself.

1Parker1
03-12-2006, 08:55 PM
First, you had to give me back my balls, then you kicked them. :oops
. . .

True, not like you had any balls to begin with :oops :angel

CAGE
03-12-2006, 09:01 PM
I only have flirted.. but I'm getting mixed signals.. so hopefully some things can clear up when I talk to the guy online today... can't wait:)

Online? Don't tell me It's a fool from this forum? :lol

Faccia di Angelo
03-12-2006, 09:12 PM
my advice is to stay single for a little while, you got youth on your side, dont let it go by!
Listen to Keda, the man knows of what he speaks! I read in another thread something someone posted similar to this. I unfortunately broke up with my first ex over the phone, it wasn't planned it just kinda ended that way, and my last ex broke up with me over the phone. It totally sucks! I'm glad you did it the right way.
Enjoy yourself while you're young. That's the frame of mind I've been taking lately. There's still a lot of things I want to do before settling down, and I'd like to get the experience of them as a single woman. Have yourself some fun! :elephant

lilmads
03-12-2006, 09:32 PM
Listen to Keda, the man knows of what he speaks! I read in another thread something someone posted similar to this. I unfortunately broke up with my first ex over the phone, it wasn't planned it just kinda ended that way, and my last ex broke up with me over the phone. It totally sucks! I'm glad you did it the right way.
Enjoy yourself while you're young. That's the frame of mind I've been taking lately. There's still a lot of things I want to do before settling down, and I'd like to get the experience of them as a single woman. Have yourself some fun! :elephant

whottt
03-12-2006, 10:02 PM
You know what llmads? You did the right thing...Cheating is a rocky guilt ridden road and it doesn't lead anyone, on any side, anywhere good. The guy might get mad or upset if you dump him but at least he'll respect you for being honest..you might even end up being friends.

Besides...it's not like you owe the guy your life or anything. And you'll probably have a lot more fun with the new guy since you have a clear conscience and aren't seeing that other guy anymore.

If you had cheated he probably would have been able to tell anyway, and if you want out of the relationship he can probably tell anyway, because if you have any kind of a conscience you'd have probably felt really guilty and awkward or something...drawing that kind of crap out for months on end is way worse than just making a clean break and it pretty much leaves both people with a bunch of hard feelings....that's kind of a fucked up ending for two people that were once really close...happens all the time though.

:tu for being honest and not cheating, not being in love with someone doesn't make you a bad person.

Clandestino
03-13-2006, 12:19 AM
Is this cheating?

haha.. what about blow jobs?

hussker
03-13-2006, 12:20 AM
haha.. what about blow jobs?

Depends o what the meaning of IS is

Clandestino
03-13-2006, 12:20 AM

Now he's just pissed.
Ah well...
"...it's not you, it's me..." a classic line.... :lol

hussker
03-13-2006, 12:21 AM
"...it's not you, it's me..." a classic line.... :lol

The book of George Costanza...not that there is anything wrong with that

DesiSpur_21
03-13-2006, 01:22 AM

Now he's just pissed.
Ah well...

You gave him the typical Seinfeldian "it's not because of you, it's me" and he bought it?? Classic.

Anyways, Good luck. Stay single for a while and work out your options.

Mrs.Roper
03-13-2006, 08:52 AM
Being single sounds so good right now.

pache100
03-13-2006, 10:07 AM
Now if i flirt back, is that cheating? my friend seems to think so.. :( so confused

what do you guys think?

Flirting is not, in any way, cheating. If you are not happy, you should break it off with your boyfriend and give yourself some time to sort out your feelings before moving on to anyone else...or back to him. Make sure how you feel before you do anything else. Any kind of involvement can influence your feelings and actions and leave you more confused, insecure, and uncertain. Don't commit to anyone for anything until you are sure how you feel. I've been on both sides of this, and it's the kindest thing. No one likes to be strung along when there is no hope; no one wants to be cut loose and reeled back in over and over, either. It's just not fair. To either party.

I wish you well. You deserve to be happy.

Edit: Sorry, guess I should have read the whole thread before I responded. This doesn't make much sense now.

Darrin
03-13-2006, 04:10 PM

what do you guys think?

I think it's semantics if you feel this is cheating or not. It sounds like you don't want to be with the guy you've been with for six years. Pity sex is bad enough, but staying with someone out of pity? As hurt as the guy will be, I'd be more hurt if I found out my girlfriend was with me only because she couldn't bear to hurt me. You'll end up resenting guy number one, and that'll ruin the relationship with more hurt for you.

Or...

You'll look for those feelings you miss elsewhere, and do something that is considered cheating. Your best option is to rip the band-aid off.

cheguevara
03-13-2006, 04:11 PM
dump the loser. but remember what goes around comes around. in other words the same exact thing might happen to you later

tlongII
03-13-2006, 05:02 PM
You should hang on to the old bf if only for the sex. Who knows if the new guy will "put out" anyway? Everybody knows that women can't go very long with "getting some."

lilmads
03-13-2006, 07:59 PM
LOL
I dont have to have sex with anyone! No new guy or old guy!
I broke up with my boyfriend. He's not asking me to take him back or any shit like that. I told him I want to be alone and hopefully he'll understand why.

As for the new guy, I really think he's nice and stuff... and even if nothing happens, I really don't give a crap.. I'm just happy for the moment:)

lilmads
03-13-2006, 08:01 PM
dump the loser. but remember what goes around comes around. in other words the same exact thing might happen to you later

That's karma, and I can deal with it. I know if I'm making a mistake, I'll regret it, but right now, I don't. And that's good enough for me.

Oh, Gee!!
03-13-2006, 08:34 PM
Just fuck the other guy, videotape the deed, and mail it to your bf's parents. He'll get the point.

lilmads
03-13-2006, 08:47 PM
Just fuck the other guy, videotape the deed, and mail it to your bf's parents. He'll get the point.

Darrin
03-14-2006, 03:59 AM
LOL
I dont have to have sex with anyone! No new guy or old guy!
I broke up with my boyfriend. He's not asking me to take him back or any shit like that. I told him I want to be alone and hopefully he'll understand why.

As for the new guy, I really think he's nice and stuff... and even if nothing happens, I really don't give a crap.. I'm just happy for the moment:)

Good for you - I'm glad everything is working out. :)

lilmads
03-14-2006, 07:59 AM
Wow, turns out that guy #2 has a girlfriend... I don't know whether to be happy or sad because this guy's flirted with me... I feel so fricking confused right now... Did he ever like me or not?
We spoke last night and he's like just tell me, do you like me or not, and I told him I do... Straight and simple.. He apologized so many damn times saying I'm really sorry for hurting you etc... His other girl's back in India so he's like I could be two timing you but I really dont want to.. I really respect the fact that he was honest about it.
However, I did this crush calculator thingy, where they fill in the name of their crush, and the info comes back to me.. And surprisingly, he put my damn name... That's why I'm sooo fucking confused right now...

DesiSpur_21
03-14-2006, 08:04 AM
Wow, turns out that guy #2 has a girlfriend... I don't know whether to be happy or sad because this guy's flirted with me... I feel so fricking confused right now... Did he ever like me or not?
We spoke last night and he's like just tell me, do you like me or not, and I told him I do... Straight and simple.. He apologized so many damn times saying I'm really sorry for hurting you etc... His other girl's back in India so he's like I could be two timing you but I really dont want to.. I really respect the fact that he was honest about it.
However, I did this crush calculator thingy, where they fill in the name of their crush, and the info comes back to me.. And surprisingly, he put my damn name... That's why I'm sooo fucking confused right now...

Kick this #2 out of your head RIGHT NOW!! You'd find a better person.

Clandestino
03-14-2006, 08:45 AM

a guy can never have too many sanchas... you will either always will be his sancha or if you are with him...he will have other sanchas....

tlongII
03-14-2006, 12:04 PM

So is this dude Indian too?

1Parker1
03-14-2006, 12:43 PM
I'm sorry...but you used a "Crush Calculator"? :lol

That sucks, Lilmads. Guess that just shows that all guys are dogs (except my sweetie..although he's one at times also). :angel

I can't believe that guy #2 would flirt like that with you and ask you if you were interested in him and all that stuff, when he already had a girlfriend.

You're better off single anyway. I'm sure there are plently more guys out there for you. At least guy #2 helped you get up the guts to dump guy #1. :)

BTW, Where do you live, Lilmads? SA?

Kumar
03-14-2006, 12:50 PM
he's like just tell me, do you like me or not, and I told him I do...

He apologized so many damn times saying I'm really sorry for hurting you etc...

he's like I could be two timing you but I really dont want to..

I really respect the fact that he was honest about it.

NEVER doubt the crush calculator thingy...

"i could be two timing you, but i really don't want to..." :lmao

and now he has your respect too! :lol

he's a young guy. his chicks away. he's flirting and having conversations with you. he wants you. now whether it's just for fun flirting fun and maybe more, or whether he'd be willing to leave his chic for you are two totally different things...

he asked you how you felt and you told him, but you had to rely on a crush quiz for your answers? no wonder your confused. ask him what's the deal get the straight up truth and then at least your confusion will go away...

tlongII
03-14-2006, 12:54 PM
NEVER doubt the crush calculator thingy...

"i could be two timing you, but i really don't want to..." :lmao

and now he has your respect too! :lol

he's a young guy. his chicks away. he's flirting and having conversations with you. he wants you. now whether it's just for fun flirting fun and maybe more, or whether he'd be willing to leave his chic for you are two totally different things...

he asked you how you felt and you told him, but you had to rely on a crush quiz for your answers? no wonder your confused. ask him what's the deal get the straight up truth and then at least your confusion will go away...

Absolutely DO NOT do that! I was a serious dog in my younger years and if I found out the girl was confused I would go in for the kill. Nothing I'm proud of, it's just the way I was.

Kumar
03-14-2006, 01:15 PM
now tlong, i'm sure he'd be honest and sincere and his intentions are pure.

lilmads
03-14-2006, 09:35 PM
Damn man,
Guy #1 found out about Guy #2 and vice versa..
Now is when the fucking shit begins.. UGH

ShoogarBear
03-14-2006, 09:54 PM
Another successful SpursTalk.com advice outcome!

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-14-2006, 09:58 PM

And Kori wondered why I didn't post the news I dropped at the GTG in the forum. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
03-14-2006, 10:45 PM
Damn man,
Guy #1 found out about Guy #2 and vice versa..
Now is when the fucking shit begins.. UGH

ohhh crappy crap crap.

but at least guy#2 should be able (and willing got dman it) to back you up if the question of 2 timing comes up right?

i mean you did the right thing here. they may be suspicious of the timing. .. it;s close... btu there is not overlap. and besides - you didint; even hook up with guy#@ 'casue he;s taken.

SO really your i nthe position you wanted to be in (single) and the only head ache is the guy behind you (in your past) who may possibly think he stepped out in a wrong way.
but your concious is clear.
just take a deep breath and let whatever shit is gonna fly fly right over your head sweetheart.

T Park
03-15-2006, 01:37 AM
lol

what a freakin mess

:rollin

lilmads
03-15-2006, 07:50 AM
^ A HUGE mess.. but I'm honestly fine.. I couldn't give two shits about Guy #1 because he's just being a nut... He thinks I cheated on him... Which I didnt do so my conscience is clear..
The other guy is part of this mess now... But he doesnt care.. and I know he likes me... But whatever man, things will work out for the better...:)

lilmads
03-15-2006, 07:58 AM
So is this dude Indian too?

Yep...

lilmads
03-15-2006, 08:03 AM
lol

what a freakin mess

Oh hell yeah... It's just getting started...

Faccia di Angelo
03-15-2006, 08:11 AM
^ A HUGE mess.. but I'm honestly fine.. I couldn't give two shits about Guy #1 because he's just being a nut... He thinks I cheated on him... Which I didnt do so my conscience is clear..

ahhh..I remember those days. You're right, at least you have a clear conscious, they can choose to believe what they want to believe. But it could get real messy, so just be ready. You might feel everything makes sense now and is settled, but it could change.

lilmads
03-15-2006, 08:24 AM
ahhh..I remember those days. You're right, at least you have a clear conscious, they can choose to believe what they want to believe. But it could get real messy, so just be ready. You might feel everything makes sense now and is settled, but it could change.

I honestly couldn't give a crap about GUy #1 now... everything is oh you cheated on me, how long you known him for, etc... Don't give one crapppp.... Ah well, time to go to work... And hopefully see Guy #2... :)

MrChug
03-15-2006, 10:55 AM
I always use the same area code rule. If they're in a different area code...its not cheating. HAHHA :lmao

I'm really kidding.

MrChug
03-15-2006, 10:58 AM
Oh hell yeah... It's just getting started...

You're so full of $h!t. You DID cheat. $ex. Maybe not. Betrayal. Abso-fcukin-lutely. AND you broke the area code rule. So I hope guy #1 shoots you both in the face... :smokin

1Parker1
03-15-2006, 11:48 AM

:lmao :lmao

lilmads
03-15-2006, 06:07 PM
I haven't seen guy #1 yet... only spoken to guy #2.. girlfriend or no girlfriend, i know he's interested... but I'm staying away, until he settles stufff with his gf...
As for guy #1, I truly do feel bad... but I haven't actually gotten a chance to sit and think of him, which is bad of me, so i really am numb when it comes to him...

Anywayyy, hopefully things will be okay at the end...:) Thanks to everyone for their adviceee... And thanks to some of ya for making me laugh:)

tlongII
03-15-2006, 06:25 PM
You better hope #2 doesn't think like me.

lilmads
03-15-2006, 07:08 PM
^ He doesnt... :lol

I just don't want to be "that other girl." That's it. If he feels the same way, I'm willing to make it work, as long as he breaks up with the other girl. I do not want any crap where we're both being played by him.

I'm sooo confused about him. I'm suposed to see him tomorrow and hopefully figure all this shit out.. Because I asked him, what the hell are you doing.. You flirt, you lead me on, now you have a gf.. He says he'll talk to me in person, so I'm waiting for that.

Guy #1
03-15-2006, 07:50 PM
I couldn't give two shits about Guy #1 because he's just being a nut... He thinks I cheated on him... Which I didnt do so my conscience is clear...

You told me you loved me. Now you don't give 2 shits about me?

You cheating ho! What we had was special...years in the making. But you threw it all away. Nobody quits me. Nobody leaves Guy #1 hanging like this. Watch your back lady. And tell Guy #2 to watch his as well. :makemyday

:cry :cuss :pctoss

lilmads
03-15-2006, 07:52 PM
^ :lol
I do give a crap.. but I'm not gonna talk to him properly until he cools down... Until then, I can't help him, he can only help himself. Because I know every time he talks to me, he'll be pissed off, which won't help.

lilmads
03-15-2006, 07:53 PM
34 (15 members & 19 guests)
lilmads, Guy #2, PM5K, Buddy Holly, FromWayDowntown, TheTruth, Jekka, SequSpur, Brodels, Ripper, j-6, ObiwanGinobili, Sapphire, Das Texan, T Park

wtf? Guy #2? Is someone really that bored?:)

Guy #2
03-15-2006, 07:55 PM
Yeah dude, she cares. And we haven't done anything........yet. :eyebrows

I'm the stud and your the dud. What can I say man? :hat

I'm definitely gonna dump Girlfriend #1 for lilmads. She completes me.

Guy #2
03-15-2006, 07:57 PM
And tell Guy #2 to watch his as well. :makemyday

Is that a threat toughguy?

lilmads
03-15-2006, 11:08 PM

JoeChalupa
03-15-2006, 11:17 PM
My wife has male friends who call her and I have no problem with it because I know and trust her. Without trust?....

lilmads
03-16-2006, 08:25 AM
^ Guy #1 doesnt trust me apparently... Guy #2's girlfriend I'm sure is jealous...

Old School Chic
03-16-2006, 12:20 PM
My wife has male friends who call her and I have no problem with it because I know and trust her. Without trust?....

That's the way it also works with my hubby and I. I trust him and he trusts me. I think about it this way. Every person is a different world. I can't control my husbands actions 24/7 Life is too short to be worrying about stupid shit like that.

I've learned that love and trust is the best combination for an ever lasting relationship.
I know that he loves checking out beautiful ladies and I love checking out beautiful men, but at the end of the day, It's just about us...And that, is a wonderful feeling :spin
He has a lot of female friends just as much as I have male friends... Just the other night I met with someone from this forum to have a cup of coffee and just chat as friends... Well, this guy seemed to be uptight about the fact that my husband would come around and beat him up. :lol
So, we just chatted for awhile and he went home (FAST)
My husband knew who I was going to go see and was fine about the whole thing. Well, since this guy left so fast I called up my hubby and told him what happened so we ended up having some delicious pancakes and coffee at the IHOP by my house... :lol

angel_luv
03-16-2006, 12:46 PM
I'm single and have yet to be able to test any of these ideas, but here they are.

I agree that you can't control another person and that trust is absolutely necessary.

I would hope that my man would be courteous to female co-workers and aquaintances, but I don't think I would want him to be too buddy buddy with them.

For example, I would have no problem with my guy going out to lunch with a bunch of co-workers, even if he was the only male in the group.

However, I would not him going out regularly to lunch with just one particular female, except me, of course. :D

As for after hour get togethers:
(Again this is my personal preference. Every one has the right and should come to their own understanding as a couple.)

It would make me sad if my man left me home alone to go out for coffee with another woman. I would like to be included in the evening and don't see that as being at all unreasonable.

lilmads
03-16-2006, 01:35 PM
^ I do agree with what you say Angel Luv. I'm pretty much like that too.

I met Guy #2 today... I tried to get something outta him but to no avail. He has his girlfriend and I'm truly happy for him. I don't want to come in the way of that.

I'm gonna try my best to stay frenz with Guy #1, because I want to. And for Guy #2, I do wanna stil be frenz even though I know I can't have more. He's just driving me crazy right now. He likes talking to me I know and I still have a gut feeling he likes me, but whatever. Until he says something, I'm gonna back off and just be frenz wit him.

Old School Chic
03-16-2006, 01:52 PM
^^^ I just realised your age ^^^

You are too young to be worried about guy 1 or 2...

Live life to It's fullest :spin

lilmads
03-16-2006, 01:58 PM
^ I agree OSC... I truly do.. That's why I got out of my relationship, it was too much for me.. I regret staying in it for so long.

Old School Chic
03-16-2006, 02:20 PM
^ I agree OSC... I truly do.. That's why I got out of my relationship, it was too much for me.. I regret staying in it for so long.

Sweetie,

Don't feel bad about the fact that you stayed in that relationship for so long, instead learn from it so the same mistakes won't happen again in the future.
And like I said before, enjoy life and when you least expect it...True love will come your way...

God bless and the best of luck to you :spin

CAGE
03-16-2006, 03:14 PM
That's the way it also works with my hubby and I. I trust him and he trusts me. I think about it this way. Every person is a different world. I can't control my husbands actions 24/7 Life is too short to be worrying about stupid shit like that.

I've learned that love and trust is the best combination for an ever lasting relationship.
I know that he loves checking out beautiful ladies and I love checking out beautiful men, but at the end of the day, It's just about us...And that, is a wonderful feeling :spin
He has a lot of female friends just as much as I have male friends... Just the other night I met with someone from this forum to have a cup of coffee and just chat as friends... Well, this guy seemed to be uptight about the fact that my husband would come around and beat him up. :lol
So, we just chatted for awhile and he went home (FAST)
My husband knew who I was going to go see and was fine about the whole thing. Well, since this guy left so fast I called up my hubby and told him what happened so we ended up having some delicious pancakes and coffee at the IHOP by my house... :lol

Another thing my wife forgot to mention is, never let your new love know anything about the past relationships you had. It's no one's business but yours and that other person. Therefore when arguments errupt, there won't be any of this No wonder that bitch left you or something like I know you still have feelings for that bitch" :lol

Good luck Lilmads

lilmads
03-16-2006, 03:31 PM
^: lol Thanks Cage:)

angel_luv
03-16-2006, 05:47 PM
Another thing my wife forgot to mention is, never let your new love know anything about the past relationships you had. It's no one's business but yours and that other person. Therefore when arguments errupt, there won't be any of this No wonder that bitch left you or something like I know you still have feelings for that bitch" :lol

Good luck Lilmads

I would imagine there is such a thing as too much information.

But I also wonder-

Wouldn't it help to know at least a little of someone's past partner history- i.e. stuff that hurt or helped them- so you can avoid some of what ruined their previous relationship?

Old School Chic
03-16-2006, 06:22 PM
I would imagine there is such a thing as too much information.

But I also wonder-

Wouldn't it help to know at least a little of someone's past partner history- i.e. stuff that hurt or helped them- so you can avoid some of what ruined their previous relationship?

Angel,

Just remember that a new relationship is a new begining...
Past should remain in the past... If you want the past experience to help you with your new relationship then just remember the do's and dont's but don't share them with your new love.

lilmads
03-17-2006, 09:23 AM
Aye, I'm in such a bind and so confused. I'm trying to keep my distance from Guy #1 because every time I talk to him he's like when last did you speak to Guy #2, does he look better than me, etc... It's really annoying...
As for #2, he's being a jerk... Ever since I saw him yesterday and asked him straight out why did he flirt with me and stuff if he had a gf and if he didn't care about me in that way, he's like 'I don't know.' Even this morning when I asked him what the hell is wrong, he's like 'I don't know.' That's the one answer that I hate. I'm backing off until he approaches me first to talk to me, because the more I try to talk to him, the more he confuses me.

angel_luv
03-17-2006, 11:15 AM
Ever heard of that book " He's just not that into you."?

I recommend you read it and then, for fun, throw it at guy number two. :)

lilmads
03-17-2006, 06:33 PM
Ever heard of that book " He's just not that into you."?

I recommend you read it and then, for fun, throw it at guy number two. :)

I'm gonna get my hands on that book:lol Thanks!
I spoke to Guy #2 today again.. he's like I liked you.. and I'm like liked in what sense, as a friend or more.. he doesn't wanna answer... So I have a gut feelings its more, but he doesnt wanna leave his girl... So whatever... I'm fine with it either way:)

hussker
03-17-2006, 06:34 PM
I'm gonna get my hands on that book:lol Thanks!
I spoke to Guy #2 today again.. he's like I liked you.. and I'm like liked in what sense, as a friend or more.. he doesn't wanna answer... So I have a gut feelings its more, but he doesnt wanna leave his girl... So whatever... I'm fine with it either way:)

Pump up the drama with a Guy #3!!!

tlongII
03-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Don't be a home wrecker!

lilmads
03-17-2006, 07:07 PM
Pump up the drama with a Guy #3!!!

:lol I wish!! But I'm actually not that type of person...

lilmads
03-17-2006, 07:08 PM
Don't be a home wrecker!

I'm not... That's why I'm backing off of Guy #2.. He has a girlfriend for the past 3 years...

Guy #2
03-17-2006, 07:27 PM
As for #2, he's being a jerk...

:wtf

It was so much more fun when we were flirting.
You had to go and mess that up didn't you.

I liked you in the sense that i could flirt with you and maybe we could hook up no strings attached. You know, cuz i have a girlfriend and stuff. But now you want to get all clingy, so screw that.

Guy #1
03-17-2006, 07:32 PM
Aye, I'm in such a bind and so confused. I'm trying to keep my distance from Guy #1 because every time I talk to him he's like when last did you speak to Guy #2, does he look better than me, etc... It's really annoying...

Annoying? Why don't you love me!!! He does look better than me doesn't he?

I hope your happy. I'm crying right now. You ruined my life!

lilmads
03-17-2006, 08:22 PM

lilmads
03-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Things keep seeming to get worse. Guy #1 and Guy #2 met today. They spoke for over an hour about my relationship with Guy #1 which was just sooo fucked up and I got sooo uncomfortable. When Guy #1 left, Guy #2 is like that was a waste of my time :lol
After that though, Guy #2's gf broke up with him... Why I have no idea... I hope to find out soon though...

I doubt anyone cares anymore so I'm gonna shut up now:)And if you are reading this, thanks for reading! :)

ShoogarBear
03-18-2006, 11:01 PM
Now, if Guy #1 starts going out with Guy #2, we can get Ang Lee to direct the movie.

Brokeback Island.

Guy #2
03-18-2006, 11:59 PM
Yeah, she just dumped me out of the blue. Ain't that a helluva coincidence? After 3 years too...wow.

So uh...wanna get some pizza and fuck? Or, you know...whatever.

lilmads
03-19-2006, 08:52 AM
Brokeback Island.

:lol They actually went out last night to play some pool.. and I had nooo idea... haha...