PDA

View Full Version : _Spurs are ready for the playoffs!

mouse
03-12-2006, 05:51 PM
After watching thr Spurs wax the Rockets ass? I can see they will be the team to beat this playoff season. congrats on your win!

http://www.onlinesports.com/images/cd-ban224.jpg

smeagol
03-12-2006, 05:53 PM
mouse in troll mode

snowboarder
03-12-2006, 05:53 PM
thanks

polandprzem
03-12-2006, 05:54 PM
A double sarcasm by mouse.

Isn't it great?

Old School Chic
03-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Give Mouse a chance... let's not forget he suffers from Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness, is a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in a person's mood, energy, and ability to function.

ducks
03-12-2006, 05:56 PM
I am alreadying counting the days spurs will in the finals

Rummpd
03-12-2006, 05:58 PM
It will be a double whammy when the Kings clean the Mavs clock tonight!

ChumpDumper
03-12-2006, 06:01 PM
Hell no we aren't ready, but some nice things are happening.

mouse
03-12-2006, 06:10 PM
Just cuz I am a Maverick fan does not mean I can't give props to a another team. come on Spur fans. try and think outside the Box for once

http://www.scari.org/images/manina%20box.jpg

Rummpd
03-12-2006, 06:12 PM
Respectively Mr. Mouse thanks for the backhanded compliment from a Mavs fan:

The truth is though that has to think out of the box to love the Mavs in the first place with the soft Dirk, the softer Keith Van Horn, the punkish Stackhouse and a certifiable crazy owner but to each his own!

The only think I admire about true Mavs fans like you is their loyalty to a team that historically does not deserve any.

mouse
03-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Respectively Mr. Mouse thanks for the backhanded compliment from a Mavs fan:

How many times do you see me give out props? I am the real deal, if I take time from my very busy day to give props to another teams fans? you best better take notice!

The truth is though that has to think out of the box to love the Mavs in the first place

maybe Box was the wrong word should I have used Closet?

with the soft Dirk, the softer Keith Van Horn

how soft is a boxing glove? yet it can knock your ass out!

the punkish Stackhouse and a certifiable crazy owner but to each his own!

I look at the final score. I don't give a rats ass if Mark Cuban is serving Dairy Queen ice cream , or if he is drinking booze in some alley with Peter Holt.

The only think I admire about true Mavs fans like you is their loyalty to a team that historically does not deserve any.

They said the same thing to many Spur fans in the 80s and prior to 1999*

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/priceless5.jpg

Amuseddaysleeper
03-12-2006, 07:08 PM
hey mouse who's your favorite spurs player if you had to pick?

ShoogarBear
03-12-2006, 07:39 PM
After watching thr Spurs wax the Rockets ass? I can see they will be the team to beat this playoff season. congrats on your win!
:lmao

This might be mouse's best post ever.

There's no way to respond to it. Brilliant.

mouse
03-12-2006, 07:57 PM
hey mouse who's your favorite spurs player if you had to pick?

The greatest NBA player to ever wear the silver and black? is Avery (little General) Johnson.

the man made the winning basket to give San Antonio an NBA Championship ring after 25 years and how does San Antonio say thank you? they get rid of him

GrandeDavid
03-12-2006, 07:57 PM
I think the Spurs are definitely ready for the playoffs. Cut out the rest of the season to save some wear and tear, roll up the West then pray against the Pistons.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-12-2006, 08:12 PM
The greatest NBA player to ever wear the silver and black? is Avery (little General) Johnson.

the man made the winning basket to give San Antonio an NBA Championship ring after 25 years and how does San Antonio say thank you? they get rid of him

oh i meant that's on the team right now

i always thought of you as a ginobili fan

ShoogarBear
03-12-2006, 08:12 PM
To mouse, Greatest Spur of All Time = Hedo.

kalikot_boy_kr
03-13-2006, 07:32 AM
certifiable crazy owner but to each his own!<<<<<<< hahahaha! what a fantastic!!!

Looter
03-13-2006, 07:48 AM

Avery went to a team that knows how to treat people

Solid D
03-13-2006, 07:48 AM
That was very nice mouse.

Some teams prove year after year they can stand tall in adversity and there are others who return to almost a fetal-like position, back to a comfort zone from an earlier experience.

http://www.scari.org/images/manina%20box.jpg

GoSpurs21
03-13-2006, 12:36 PM

the man made the winning basket to give San Antonio an NBA Championship ring after 25 years and how does San Antonio say thank you? they get rid of himfunny that mouse would pick AJ as his favorite Spur...cause just like AJ head, mouse's head grew more sizes than even Barry Bonds after the 99 championship and hasnt been deflated since

mouse you can take your giant bulbous head out of marc's arse now

Avery went to a team that knows how to treat peoplethat's pretty funny considering that cuban has screwed over just about all of his former players. Just ask Nash, Fin, NVE the list is just too long to list them all

milkyway21
03-14-2006, 12:35 AM
i was happy that the Spurs won over Houston. But there was really no "trophy" there. There was no Tmac, Houston's scoring machine. BTW, what's wrong with this guy? He's been out in then out of the team's rotation for almost the entire season now. I guess they need to just tank their year huh and aim for that 1st round pick in the draft. :D

But, what I really want to hear is : The Spurs are ready to DEFEND their title.

right now, they're working on it. I still believe this team is still the team to beat in the West esp now that the other best defensive team houston is struggling.

And if Pops plan to sit Duncan and Manu to rest will push through, give them enough time to recuperate, rest their injuries and get back to form, this team will be real scary come playoff time.

101A
03-14-2006, 09:02 AM
I still believe this team is still the team to beat in the West ...

Don't believe, KNOW!

This is the team to beat in the West - know how I KNOW?

Because of there record in games in conference which were not the back end of b2b's (tortured stat description, I know - but every game in the WC playoffs will be one of those games).

There have been 27 of those thus far this season.

The Spurs record in those games is (the following stat is truly going to amaze some of you, surprise most of you, and discourage Suns and Mavs fans).....

26-1 :smokin

Give this team a day to rest and game plan, and a desire to win, and they are virtually unbeatable. They ARE the team we all thought they would be last summer; they are just being that dominant team quietly.