PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Suck

1Parker1
03-12-2006, 06:27 PM
:lol Just watched the Sonics vs. Lakers game...Kobe had a bad shooting night, 8-28 or something. Entire team seems to fall apart without him. Now on top of it Chris Mihm just sprained his right ankle.

Who thinks Lakers will make the playoffs? :smokin

ALVAREZ6
03-12-2006, 06:38 PM
I hope they make the play-offs as an 8th seed so they can get destroyed by the Spurs.

1Parker1
03-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Seriously, watching the Lakers today...I'm shocked that they managed to beat even a tired Spurs team on their HC just two days earlier.

Kobe was very, very frustrated in today's game and he knows he f'ed up. It'll be interesting to see how he rebounds on Tuesday against the Kings...who by the way are now tied with the Lakers for the 7th seed I believe.

jochhejaam
03-12-2006, 06:57 PM
Seriously, watching the Lakers today...I'm shocked that they managed to beat even a tired Spurs team on their HC just two days earlier.

Kobe was very, very frustrated in today's game and he knows he f'ed up. It'll be interesting to see how he rebounds on Tuesday against the Kings...who by the way are now tied with the Lakers for the 7th seed I believe.
Sacramento>Lakers. A dangerous team with Artest, they're gonna give someone a run for their money in the first round.

1Parker1
03-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Sacramento>Lakers. A dangerous team with Artest, they're gonna give someone a run for their money in the first round.

Very true. Maybe it would be better if the Spurs got that 4th seed.. :smokin

mavsfan1000
03-12-2006, 07:07 PM
The Hornets will miss the playoffs while the Lakers and Kings make it.

Kori Ellis
03-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Kobe was welling up with tears. I can't believe he is crying in the regular season. :lmao

E20
03-12-2006, 07:41 PM
Kobe was welling up with tears. I can't believe he is crying in the regular season. :lmao
That is actually pretty cool, he takes winning seriously, a tad too seriously, but it shows that he wants to win.

ALVAREZ6
03-12-2006, 07:41 PM
That is actually pretty cool, he takes winning seriously, a tad too seriously, but it shows that he wants to win.
How can you take winning too seriously?

td4mvp21
03-12-2006, 07:42 PM

That doesn't give a 30 year old the right to cry over a game.

1Parker1
03-12-2006, 09:14 PM

:lol Actually him AND Ray Allen were crying...but that's nothing new for Allen.

Kobe was stupid this game and let the refs get to him for no reason. He only had 2 fouls and and bitched and moaned at the refs almost the entire game. I understand that he takes winning very seriously, anyone can see that. But, he needs to learn to control his emotions a little better and stay focused.

baseline bum
03-12-2006, 10:00 PM

This thread is worthless without pictures. ;)