PDA

View Full Version : critique my blind date email.....

Tim Reynolds
03-12-2006, 11:28 PM
so a buddy of mines aunt wants to set me up with this girl...

now at first i turned down the opportunity, but this aunt persisted and now i find myself in a situation where i am going to at least email this girl...

so heres the email i drafted, what do you think:

(Blind date),

(Aunt), who works for your father, indicated that you might be interested in meeting for a drink sometime. My schedule is somewhat relaxed this week, so if you are interested in hanging out somewhere, let's say, on Wednesday or Thursday, please let me know. I usually like to go to ___________ because ______________, but if you have another place in mind, that's fine. You can reach me on my cell at ______, or you can simply reply to this email.

-me

midgetonadonkey
03-12-2006, 11:31 PM
Make sure to attach a picture of at least one of testicles to the email.

2centsworth
03-12-2006, 11:41 PM

now at first i turned down the opportunity, but this aunt persisted and now i find myself in a situation where i am going to at least email this girl...

(Blind date),

(Aunt), who works for your father, indicated that you might be interested in meeting for a drink sometime. My schedule is somewhat relaxed this week, so if you are interested in hanging out somewhere, let's say, on Wednesday or Thursday, please let me know. I usually like to go to ___________ because ______________, but if you have another place in mind, that's fine. You can reach me on my cell at ______, or you can simply reply to this email.

-me
1st sentence is ok. then just ask for her phone number to talk about it.

Good Luck hope she's a fox.

ShoogarBear
03-12-2006, 11:44 PM
I would just add:

P.S. Do you by any chance have a myspace page?

T-Pain
03-12-2006, 11:44 PM
good luck

scott
03-13-2006, 12:03 AM
Have you ever had a restraining order placed on you?

GoldToe
03-13-2006, 07:34 AM
Good luck. If she doesn't wear sandals...beware.

Mr. Peabody
03-13-2006, 11:10 AM
It sounds OK. Just send it out into the world and see what happens.

nkdlunch
03-13-2006, 11:16 AM
get her phone # and talk to her before askin her out. Why even waste money on dinner or whatever if she sounds like shit?

Oh, Gee!!
03-13-2006, 11:20 AM
try to have phone sex with her on your first phone call. If she "puts out" on the phone, she'll probably "put out" on a date.

JuanValdez
03-13-2006, 11:41 AM
If you decide to meet this person, may I suggest a nice meeting in a safe place for a cup of coffee. You'd be surprised what you'll learn about that person by the way he/she drinks their coffee.

Tim Reynolds
03-13-2006, 03:23 PM
If you decide to meet this person, may I suggest a nice meeting in a safe place for a cup of coffee. You'd be surprised what you'll learn about that person by the way he/she drinks their coffee.

i dont really want to meet her

particularly not for a cup of coffee, though the phone sex thing was a good idea

heres the end game on this if i were to start dating this girl: id screw her over somehow because i dont want to marry her, then shed get mad at her aunt who would in turn get in trouble with her boss and also be mad at my friend...

but oh well here it goes, "out into the world"

Oh, Gee!!
03-13-2006, 03:27 PM
just kill yourself already

Marklar MM
03-13-2006, 03:32 PM
You can always fall back on 867-5309.

Mr. Peabody
03-13-2006, 03:34 PM
i dont really want to meet her

particularly not for a cup of coffee, though the phone sex thing was a good idea

heres the end game on this if i were to start dating this girl: id screw her over somehow because i dont want to marry her, then shed get mad at her aunt who would in turn get in trouble with her boss and also be mad at my friend...

but oh well here it goes, "out into the world"

After all this, I sincerely hope that she doesn't respond to your email....

Darrin
03-13-2006, 03:56 PM

(Blind date),

-me

She might be put off with the lack of detail, and the fact it looks like a personality questionaire. :lol

Seriously, it looks generic enough.

Trainwreck2100
03-13-2006, 03:57 PM
You can always fall back on 867-5309.

In the song she was a whore right.

cheguevara
03-13-2006, 04:12 PM
goddam u must be desperate

PM5K
03-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Sounds too formal, makes you sound like a total idiot and boring as fuck...

BIG DADDY JOSH
03-13-2006, 04:30 PM
INVITE SOME TROLLS ...YOU can never go wrong.... :)

Oh, Gee!!
03-13-2006, 08:35 PM
She might be put off with the lack of detail, and the fact it looks like a personality questionaire. :lol

Seriously, it looks generic enough.

sounds like he's cold-calling for prospects to sell his Amway products to.

midgetonadonkey
03-13-2006, 08:57 PM
goddam u must be desperate

:tu