PDA

View Full Version : Whites To Be A Minority in the United States in decades.

WhiteRevolution
03-13-2006, 04:56 AM
www.davidduke.com/dukexreport/10-00.html
www.davidduke.com/index.phpx?p=22
www.stormfronts.org
www.nationalvanguards.org
www.wcotrs.com/holybooks/ner-1-02.html
www.wcotrs.com/holybooks/credo22.html
www.wcotrs.com/holybooks/credo03.html
www.wcotrs.com/holybooks/credo23.html
www.wcotrs.com/holybooks/credo73.html
www.overthrows.com/creators
www.whiterevolutions.com
www.whitecivilright.com

"Every White nation has a critically low birthrate that will result in a greatly diminished White population. In America, even the U.S. Government has officially projected that those of European descent will become a minority in four or five decades. We will be outnumbered and outvoted in the nation our forefathers built! European-Americans have long been a small minority of the earths population. But now in the United States and all over the world we are also rapidly becoming minorities in our very homelands. All these factors lead inexorably to annihilation for our people. The current birthrate of 1.25 means that for each 100 European-Americans after only five future generations there will be less than 10. Unless the White Race wakes up immediately, the White Race in America (and the world) will long have been wiped out by the rapidly breeding, clawing, hostile mud races of the world. The White Man, united and organized, is ten times more powerful than all the rest of the mud "humanity" put together. Remember you have 500 million to 800 million White people on earth who are going to join you as soon as you alert them to the White revolution. Make no mistake about it — the White Race will awaken and unite to inhabit the earth, or it will be crowded from off its face by the inferior mud races. No Time To Lose. If this drags on much longer the White Man will actually be in a hopeless position to fight back and survive. You have no choice, no way out, White Man! It's either fight or die!" We Must Fight! We Must Win! White Power!"

http://www.stockphotography.com/img/travel/stock_photos/two_us_flags.jpg
http://www.daria.no/skole/doc/html/1167/image013.gif

timvp
03-13-2006, 04:56 AM
I like white people too.

:smokin

Phenomanul
03-13-2006, 08:48 AM
www.davidduke.com/dukexreport/10-00.html
www.davidduke.com/index.phpx?p=22
www.stormfronts.org
www.nationalvanguards.org
www.wcotrs.com/holybooks/ner-1-02.html
www.wcotrs.com/holybooks/credo22.html
www.wcotrs.com/holybooks/credo03.html
www.wcotrs.com/holybooks/credo23.html
www.wcotrs.com/holybooks/credo73.html
www.overthrows.com/creators
www.whiterevolutions.com
www.whitecivilright.com

"Every White nation has a critically low birthrate that will result in a greatly diminished White population. In America, even the U.S. Government has officially projected that those of European descent will become a minority in four or five decades. We will be outnumbered and outvoted in the nation our forefathers built! European-Americans have long been a small minority of the earths population. But now in the United States and all over the world we are also rapidly becoming minorities in our very homelands. All these factors lead inexorably to annihilation for our people. The current birthrate of 1.25 means that for each 100 European-Americans after only five future generations there will be less than 10. Unless the White Race wakes up immediately, the White Race in America (and the world) will long have been wiped out by the rapidly breeding, clawing, hostile mud races of the world. The White Man, united and organized, is ten times more powerful than all the rest of the mud "humanity" put together. Remember you have 500 million to 800 million White people on earth who are going to join you as soon as you alert them to the White revolution. Make no mistake about it — the White Race will awaken and unite to inhabit the earth, or it will be crowded from off its face by the inferior mud races. No Time To Lose. If this drags on much longer the White Man will actually be in a hopeless position to fight back and survive. You have no choice, no way out, White Man! It's either fight or die!" We Must Fight! We Must Win! White Power!"

http://www.stockphotography.com/img/travel/stock_photos/two_us_flags.jpg
http://www.daria.no/skole/doc/html/1167/image013.gif

Is this from a KKK rally????

A factor not exposed is the fact that the US is becoming a 'true' melting pot of the races.... not only are there several races here, but many are marrying people from other races. Would that then mean that the above author was advocating the separation of the races????

scott
03-13-2006, 09:12 AM
I think the author (KKK member David Duke I presume) is advocating more than a separation of the race... more like annihilation.

Peter
03-13-2006, 10:02 AM
The Return of kluby.

Mr. Peabody
03-13-2006, 10:24 AM
I guess growing up in South Texas gives me a different perspective. I read the thread title and thought -- wait a minute, whites weren't already a minority?

MaNuMaNiAc
03-13-2006, 10:25 AM
What a jackass

Sec24Row7
03-13-2006, 11:23 AM
We're already a minority bro.

We live in South Texas.

If we didnt all drive Suburbans, they would make us ride in the back of the bus.

nkdlunch
03-13-2006, 11:32 AM
the less ackward dancers in the club the better

Nbadan
03-13-2006, 02:21 PM
Now I know how city Council-person Guajardo felt after the Vanguard attacks.

:depressed

xrayzebra
03-13-2006, 05:55 PM
I guess growing up in South Texas gives me a different perspective. I read the thread title and thought -- wait a minute, whites weren't already a minority?

I was thinking the same thing. :lol
But I like Mexican food and the people so I don't think I will move. I just
get a little irked when they try to make this place like Mexico. Now that
is one place I don't like, one bit. Mexico we ant.

Oh, Gee!!
03-13-2006, 05:57 PM
I was thinking the same thing. :lol
But I like Mexican food and the people so I don't think I will move. I just
get a little irked when they try to make this place like Mexico. Now that
is one place I don't like, one bit. Mexico we ant.

who are you calling "they" honkey?

Extra Stout
03-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Isn't it interesting how the only white people who still buy into that white supremacy bullshit are the ones whose very existence proves it to be false?

xrayzebra
03-13-2006, 06:01 PM
who are you calling "they" honkey?

Hey you gonna use my little expression as your signature, you gonna have
to be nicer. I know it asking a lot, but as a jester, try. :lol

MannyIsGod
03-13-2006, 06:13 PM
Wait wait, when they try to make it like Mexico? Please do explain who "they" are and how "they" try to make it like Mexico?

nkdlunch
03-13-2006, 06:26 PM
'make it like mexico'

haha what a freakin ignoramus

Extra Stout
03-13-2006, 06:34 PM
Wait wait, when they try to make it like Mexico? Please do explain who "they" are and how "they" try to make it like Mexico?
Top 5 Reasons Rednecks Resent Mexicans

5. H-E-B has eleven kinds of Mexican cheese but no more pickled pig's feet.

4. Everybody eats tamales for Christmas Eve now instead of fried squirrel.

3. Them critters can't speak no good English.

2. My boy thinks them Mexican girls are pretty and I'm worried he might not marry his cousin.

1. Just because they know how to spell doesn't mean they have to flaunt it on the back window of their truck. Showoffs.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
03-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Hahaha, all your base are belong to us, gringos!

mookie2001
03-13-2006, 06:44 PM
you know in Mexico
the patriot acts arent named patriot acts
no patriotic country music
no tahoes
central markets
clear channel radio

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-13-2006, 06:47 PM
Now I know how city Council-person Guajardo felt after the Vanguard attacks.

:depressed

You mean you recently forgot your ethics, too?

Extra Stout
03-13-2006, 06:49 PM
you know in Mexico
the patriot acts arent named patriot acts
no patriotic country music
no tahoes
central markets
clear channel radio
Sorry, Mookie, the H-E-B Borg has spread to los Estados Unidos Mexicanos. And they have Tahoes there, too.

Somewhere, there's this old Mexican dude around Monterrey thinking:

"But I like American food and the people so I don't think I will move. I just get a little irked when they try to make this place like the U.S. Now that is one place I don't like, one bit. The U.S. we ant."

Except he's thinking it in Spanish.

Oh, Gee!!
03-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Sorry, Mookie, the H-E-B Borg has spread to los Estados Unidos Mexicanos. And they have Tahoes there, too.

Somewhere, there's this old Mexican dude around Monterrey thinking:

"But I like American food and the people so I don't think I will move. I just get a little irked when they try to make this place like the U.S. Now that is one place I don't like, one bit. The U.S. we ant."

Except he's thinking it in Spanish.

is he listening to the Mexican equivalent of Larry the Cable Guy.

xrayzebra
03-13-2006, 07:40 PM

Those that want to speak on their language. Those who want to still
use the patronage system. Those that want to fly the Mexican flag.
In short, those who want to keep all their Mexican ways and not attempt
to try and live like every other American, who happen to come from all
over the world to begin with. Yeah, you know like those who have become
Americans.

Now you want to call me a racist, please be my guest. But I will still choose
to stay here in South Texas and be an American and have my friends.
You live by what ever standards you want to, it's your life, just don't try
to change mine to yours. You or your parents choose to come to this
country, now be part of it. My final say.

E20
03-13-2006, 07:44 PM
Sorry those are all commerical and organization sites, I only acknowledge .EDU or .GOV for citing information.

Melmart1
03-13-2006, 07:45 PM
You or your parents choose to come to this

What a crock. If everyone followed this, we would all be living in teepees and hunting buffalo. And don't forget that all of the South Texas you claim to love was once Mexico, so many of the people here didn't have families who 'crossed over'. They were always here. So maybe you and your honkey ways need to be a part of it, not the other way around.

ObiwanGinobili
03-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Americans.

considering this is a country of immigrants.. I don't think there is an "every other american" for them to be "just like".
We've had waves and waves of immigration... Irish, Italians, Polish, etc etc.. nowadays we have alot of East africans and Mexicans.
And just like the Irish, Italians and Polish before them they hold onto thier heritage for at least 2 or 3 generations. tightly.
hell ... some Irish and Italian families are 5 or 6 generations "american" and they STILL fly thier home-countries flags and so on and so forth.

To me that's the American thing to do. Diversify. It;s not like we are Canada.. a country of Dougs.

MannyIsGod
03-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Americans.

What exactly is American? Someone who speaks English? Well, thats rather ironic considering the level of English most Americans speak is very sub par. Here's an idea: Before asking immigrants to learn the launguage, perhaps we could teach it to ourselves?

And you're right, immigrants come here and comform immediatly and right away. We don't see elements of German language and culutre in New Braunfels or Fredricksburg. Parts of Chicago contain no reminders of Poland. And there are not "Chinatowns" in almost every major city across the country.

I don't think your racist. But I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about either.

Trainwreck2100
03-13-2006, 09:21 PM
People should be able to speak their own language, just don't bitch when I don't know what the fuck you are saying.

midgetonadonkey
03-13-2006, 11:32 PM
We're already a minority bro.

We live in South Texas.

If we didnt all drive Suburbans, they would make us ride in the back of the bus.

You should ride in the back of the bus fucker. Why can't we treat you like we were treated for so long. Just because white people decide to treat mexicans and blacks like all other white people does that mean they should get a free pass on racism and discrimination? Fuck that.

Mexicans and blacks should be able to discriminate against white for the same amount of time we were discriminated against.

Vashner
03-14-2006, 12:01 AM
I like big back...

braeden0613
03-14-2006, 12:24 AM
You should ride in the back of the bus fucker. Why can't we treat you like we were treated for so long. Just because white people decide to treat mexicans and blacks like all other white people does that mean they should get a free pass on racism and discrimination? Fuck that.

Mexicans and blacks should be able to discriminate against white for the same amount of time we were discriminated against.
Of course since i was apart of racism against Mexicans and Blacks :rolleyes
What an ignorant statement---comments like that are what make people want to be racist

midgetonadonkey
03-14-2006, 12:27 AM
Of course since i was apart of racism against Mexicans and Blacks :rolleyes
What an ignorant statement---comments like that are what make people want to be racist

Nobody needs an excuse to want to be racist. They would be racist either way. I'm just trying to make the point that a bully shouldn't cry about being bullied once bullying is allowed.

braeden0613
03-14-2006, 12:56 AM
Nobody needs an excuse to want to be racist. They would be racist either way. I'm just trying to make the point that a bully shouldn't cry about being bullied once bullying is allowed.
yeah but that still doest explain why blacks and mexicans have a right to discriminate against whites b/c of past generation's racism

gtownspur
03-14-2006, 03:04 AM
Do not argue with a racist idiot like MidgetandaDonkey. he'll never learn.

Extra Stout
03-14-2006, 08:46 AM
Du bist Affe.

Phenomanul
03-14-2006, 09:19 AM
I'm proud of my Mexican heritage... and could probably explain Mexico's history as good as or better than most here....

And yet I could probably do the same when it comes to U.S. history.

The point is (and ObiwanGinobilli pointed it out)... this country thrives on its diversity.

If you don't like Mexican, Italian, or German food.... don't eat it. In this country we have a choice!!!

If you don't like being left out of conversations spoken in other languages how about you make a concerted effort to learn it (that would be the response of any eager mind) ... Sure it's much easier to tell someone to speak English... but again in this country, they have a choice to speak whatever language they choose.

And forcing them to speak english... well, if they want to prosper in America's business world they might have to learn the language anyways... but they will more than likely find ways to prosper in their own cultural niche without a dominion of the language. Again, that's what makes this country great.

Is it a matter of Racism... perhaps? Patriotism... no? It's a matter of not being able to appreciate the diversity of cultures and people GOD placed on earth.

Cultural intolerance can easily lead to racism... and having personally experienced racial threats I would suggest that you all (whoever you are) take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Remember, ignorant people form part of every and any group... don't ostracize a 'race' because a few 'ignorant' people happened to piss you off... and think about it, you've probably done the same to them knowingly or unknowingly (piss them off).

My 2 cents.

Sec24Row7
03-14-2006, 09:36 AM

As I recall, about 170 years ago a group of us that were still in the minority then got togeather with some local help and beat the shit out of the majority in order to get the right to have any say whatsoever.

Way I see it, down here... out of about 450 years of history, 150 years of them have been anglo dominated.

You still have 300 years on us hoss, we haven't really had a say in this town since Gonzo made us build that Upside Down armadillo downtown.

Mr. Peabody
03-14-2006, 10:16 AM
You or your parents choose to come to this

And don't forget that all of the South Texas you claim to love was once Mexico, so many of the people here didn't have families who 'crossed over'. They were always here. So maybe you and your honkey ways need to be a part of it, not the other way around.

:owned

Phenomanul
03-14-2006, 10:19 AM
:owned

I really can't believe he would set himself up for that one so easily.... c'mon xray... not all hispanics are bad for this country... some of us do greater good beyond ourselves.

Mr. Peabody
03-14-2006, 10:24 AM
I really can't believe he would set himself up for that one so easily.... c'mon xray... not all hispanics are bad for this country... some of us do greater good beyond ourselves.

I don't think xray meant it the way it came off.

I understand the argument that people should make an effort to assimilate into the culture here in the US, if not for their own good, for the good of their children. It's hard to make something of yourself in this country if you can't speak the language.

Phenomanul
03-14-2006, 10:30 AM
I don't think xray meant it the way it came off.

I understand the argument that people should make an effort to assimilate into the culture here in the US, if not for their own good, for the good of their children. It's hard to make something of yourself in this country if you can't speak the language.

And the way I see it... I would encourage others to do this^^^, but you really can't force them to let go of their heritage as part of the deal...

Cue in music for "The More you Know......"

Extra Stout
03-14-2006, 10:42 AM
Americans.

I'm not sure you mean the way you're coming across. I'm familiar with the chip-on-shoulder, woe-is-me, fuck-white-people attitude of many Hispanics in San Antonio. I'm familiar with the attitude of people there who intentionally do nothing to further themselves, out of some bullshit sense of ethnic greivance. midgetonadonkey is a prime example of that.

If that's what you're talking about, I totally agree.

I'm also familiar with Hispanics who work their asses off, who don't speak great English but make sure their kids are fluently bilingual, who are proud of their heritage as Mexicans but also are proud to be Americans, who value all the customs and traditions of Mexico and work to maintain and even share them with others. Maybe they aren't living the same way I'm living, but I'm fine with that, because there are a lot of other Americans who don't share my culture either. I can drive down a street in St. Louis and see Italian and German flags flying, and it doesn't upset me.

If that's what you're talking about, I feel sorry for you. But I tend to think you mean the former.

Mr. Peabody
03-14-2006, 10:50 AM
And the way I see it... I would encourage others to do this^^^, but you really can't force them to let go of their heritage as part of the deal...

I agree that you can't force someone to let go of their heritage and it's a shame that you can't.

I think if we all let go of our heritage and pride in our culture, race, ethnicity, etc., this world would be a much better place. I think that being proud that you are white, black, Chicano,..., is an exercise in absurdity. You basically have pride about a characteristic that is outside your control. It's utter foolishness and the result is people like the one that started this thread.

I think you should only be able to be proud of things within your control. Be proud of your accomplishments, the kind of person that you have become, or decisions you have made. But being proud that you are white, Black, Chicano, is absurd. What role did you play in being born white, Black, Chicano, etc.? None. You could have just as easily been born another race or ethnicity.

For example, where I grew up, there were a lot of people of German heritage. I was always hearing from classmates how proud they were to be German-American because of all the great things the Germans did. I always felt like asking, "How much of a role did you play in all the 'great things' the Germans did?" If you haven't done a thing in your own life, you don't have anything to be proud about.

Phenomanul
03-14-2006, 10:55 AM
I agree that you can't force someone to let go of their heritage and it's a shame that you can't.

I think if we all let go of our heritage and pride in our culture, race, ethnicity, etc., this world would be a much better place. I think that being proud that you are white, black, Chicano,..., is an exercise in absurdity. You basically have pride about a characteristic that is outside your control. It's utter foolishness and the result is people like the one that started this thread.

I think you should only be able to be proud of things within your control. Be proud of your accomplishments, the kind of person that you have become, or decisions you have made. But being proud that you are white, Black, Chicano, is absurd. What role did you play in being born white, Black, Chicano, etc.? None. You could have just as easily been born another race or ethnicity.

For example, where I grew up, there were a lot of people of German heritage. I was always hearing from classmates how proud they were to be German-American because of all the great things the Germans did. I always felt like asking, "How much of a role did you play in all the 'great things' the Germans did?"

I'm referring to the food, the language, the music, the customs... and none of those are remotely belligerent or even detrimental to the 'American way'....

There is a difference between the concepts of cultural pride... and racial supremacy.

Sec24Row7
03-14-2006, 11:07 AM
Mexicans brought me Mexican food and I will be forever greatful.

My biggest racial pet peeve however is the "you owe me" syndrome.

Yeah, I'm a white dude.

Yeah, I have above average income.

No, I didn't put you where you are.

No, I don't keep you there.

No, I don't owe you anything.

I'm not a suppresor because I'm a white guy. I'm not taking any of the blame for what happend before I was born. I was born here. I watched the fucking VIA muppets too.

We're all on the same ship and there are plenty of Hispanics doing really really well in this city and around the country.

What needs to really happen is a voluntary crossover between the classes.

Then we will truly be a "melting pot".

It will happen over time... and it is happening now, but don't tell me that there aren't still familes out there where the daughter is looked down on for dating a white dude and vice versa.

Mr. Peabody
03-14-2006, 11:08 AM
I'm referring to the food, the language, the music, the customs... and none of those are remotely belligerent or even detrimental to the 'American way'....

There is a difference between the concepts of cultural pride... and racial supremacy.

Maybe, there is a fundamenatal difference in the way we are using the term 'pride.' I am referring to something that people use to give themselves a sense of value or worth in their lives. My argument is that things such as your culture, race and ethinicity should not be a source of self-respect, because they are beyond your control.

Sec24Row7
03-14-2006, 11:12 AM
Dunno... pride in your culture, race and ethnicity aren't all bad. If you are a 5th generation Vaquero working on the king ranch, why shouldnt you be proud of that?

You SHOULD be proud of your people's past.

Unless, of course you are white, but that's a different thread.

Mr. Peabody
03-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Dunno... pride in your culture, race and ethnicity aren't all bad. If you are a 5th generation Vaquero working on the king ranch, why shouldnt you be proud of that?

You SHOULD be proud of your people's past.

Here's a good example. I attend a lot of functions sponsored by minority civic organizations. At these functions, inevitably, a speaker will go through some of the great accomplishments of minorities and everyone in the audience claps and cheers.

I sit there and though I admire whatever it is these individuals have accomplished, I do not feel any better about myself because these things were accomplished by people who look like me. I also do not feel that I am part of these accomplishments merely because I am the same ethnicity as these people. I don't fall victim to the "We've accomplished this...." syndrome, as others do.

The problem is that I think many people do find some sense of value or self-worth based on what "their people" have accomplished or who "their people" are. I think this is a problem.

Phenomanul
03-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Maybe, there is a fundamenatal difference in the way we are using the term 'pride.' I am referring to something that people use to give themselves a sense of value or worth in their lives. My argument is that things such as your culture, race and ethinicity should not be a source of self-respect, because they are beyond your control.

Culture, race and ethinicity are a source of self-respect for me becuase they have made me and continue to make me a well-rounded and diversified individual. Ergo, these things are within my control when I embrace them for the right reasons and not for absurd displays of irresponsible or reprehensible stupidity... such as:

"Because I am a Mexican... I am macho"

or

"Hey Holmes... why you walking into my Barrio without permiso?"

Again, there are ignorant people everywhere.... they don't represent the whole.

Phenomanul
03-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Here's a good example. I attend a lot of functions sponsored by minority civic organizations. At these functions, inevitably, a speaker will go through some of the great accomplishments of minorities and everyone in the audience claps and cheers.

I sit there and though I admire whatever it is these individuals have accomplished, I do not feel any better about myself because these things were accomplished by people who look like me. I also do not feel that I am part of these accomplishments merely because I am the same ethnicity as these people. I don't fall victim to the "We've accomplished this...." syndrome, as others do.

Yet sometimes we get this very same feeling when the "SPURS win a championship"... (in the scope of the Stern-led-NBA the Spurs are considered a minority :D )

Mr. Peabody
03-14-2006, 11:43 AM
Yet sometimes we get this very same feeling when the "SPURS win a championship"... (in the scope of the Stern-led-NBA the Spurs are considered a minority :D )

But, in the situation of the Spurs winning a championship, I have made a choice. I made the choice to watch the game of NBA basketball and root for this particular team. Hell, I could have decided to become a Lakers fan (which I was in the 'Showtime' era) or only watch college basketball.

Mr. Peabody
03-14-2006, 11:50 AM

Also, I don't know that I get the "We've won the championship" feeling, but I do understand your point. We get excited over the accomplishments of others. I stated as much, when I said I am happy for these individuals that have accomplished great things.

Extra Stout
03-14-2006, 12:31 PM
The problem is that I think many people do find some sense of value or self-worth based on what "their people" have accomplished or who "their people" are. I think this is a problem.

I understand. There is a difference between knowing where one comes from and being proud of it on the one hand, and outright provincialism on the other.

Peter
03-14-2006, 02:30 PM
What's the difference between "white pride" and "black pride"?

Sec24Row7
03-14-2006, 04:09 PM

I've been told it is "racist skinhead nazi pigs" vs "peacful demonstrators" but I'm a little fuzzy.

MannyIsGod
03-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Is your point to grant legitimacy to "white pride" movments or to detract form the "black pride" movement?

FromWayDowntown
03-14-2006, 04:28 PM
I, for one, am looking forward to all of the "benefits" that I keep hearing are given to minorities in this country. That day can't come soon enough for me!

:spin

Mr. Peabody
03-14-2006, 04:48 PM
I, for one, am looking forward to all of the "benefits" that I keep hearing are given to minorities in this country. That day can't come soon enough for me!

:spin

You get the benefit of extra attention from the police.

Peter
03-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Is your point to grant legitimacy to "white pride" movments or to detract form the "black pride" movement?

Nope. Just pointing out the apparent dichotomy.

Oh, Gee!!
03-14-2006, 04:59 PM
You get the benefit of extra attention from the police.

Try being black. Popo gives you get six warning shots to the back.

Extra Stout
03-14-2006, 05:12 PM
We split up "white pride" into various and sundry ethnic groups. So we have Scandinavian festivals and German festivals and Irish festivals and Scottish and English and French and Italian and Lithuanian and so on ad infinitum. It would be kind of weird for all white folk just to celebrate, "Yay, we're of European ancestry," because that's not terribly interesting.

And I'm sure you know how bent out of shape Latinos get if, say, you call a Cuban a Mexican or vice versa.

Black people probably would do that too, except that most don't know which part of Africa they came from because slavery erased their connection with those ancestors. So, thus, "black" becomes a single ethnic group.

Typically, "white pride" has the connotation of white supremacy, because usually only white supremacists talk like that. Besides, if you talk to those crackers, you might be surprised to find out their definition of "white" is rather more exclusive than what you'd expect.

Phenomanul
03-14-2006, 05:14 PM
We split up "white pride" into various and sundry ethnic groups. So we have Scandinavian festivals and German festivals and Irish festivals and Scottish and English and French and Italian and Lithuanian and so on ad infinitum. It would be kind of weird for all white folk just to celebrate, "Yay, we're of European ancestry," because that's not terribly interesting.

And I'm sure you know how bent out of shape Latinos get if, say, you call a Cuban a Mexican or vice versa.

Black people probably would do that too, except that most don't know which part of Africa they came from because slavery erased their connection with those ancestors. So, thus, "black" becomes a single ethnic group.

Typically, "white pride" has the connotation of white supremacy, because usually only white supremacists talk like that. Besides, if you talk to those crackers, you might be surprised to find out their definition of "white" is rather more exclusive than what you'd expect.

Post of the day.... :smokin

mookie2001
03-14-2006, 05:18 PM
And I'm sure you know how bent out of shape Latinos get if, say, you call a Cuban a Mexican or vice versa

I don't encounter many cubanos in south texas

Oh, Gee!!
03-14-2006, 05:19 PM

be thankful for that.

Extra Stout
03-14-2006, 05:21 PM
You don't get out of Victoria much, do you?

mookie2001
03-14-2006, 10:45 PM
one can do other things besides D&D??
i usually go to san antonio, austin, houston, laredo, the coast
not that many those places either

I hope to go more places but south florida would be like my #924th choice

Extra Stout
03-15-2006, 09:13 AM
houston,
Houston has some, but usually they have a lot of money, so much so that they drive Land Rovers instead of Tahoes.

jochhejaam
03-15-2006, 10:16 AM
I understand people being proud of their ethnicity and culture but I don't see why that pride is extended to the abundance or lack pheomelanin or eumalanin.
I'm neither proud of or ashamed of the color of my skin. It is what it is.