PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of the year again...

Please_dont_ban_me
03-13-2006, 02:25 PM
...to have the NCAA tournament shoved down my throat.

I have to sit through half a sportscenter to get NBA highlights. It pains me. I don't mind hearing about Texas, or UNC...hell even Duke (to root against). But some of these schools, who gives a shit about?

Give me my NBA!

(luckily I have the League Pass, so I have no clue why I'm bitching)

cheguevara
03-13-2006, 02:27 PM
u think that's bad? we in the East coast got a Laker vs. Sonics game shoved down our through last sunday instead of the Spurs vs. Rockets. Fuckin ABC sucks ass

Please_dont_ban_me
03-13-2006, 02:28 PM
u think that's bad? we in the East coast got a Laker vs. Sonics game shoved down our through last sunday instead of the Spurs vs. Rockets. Fuckin ABC sucks ass

Lmao.

Well, if you figure a way for me to share my dish I'll more than gladly share my League Pass. Keep in mind, all the Spurs games are blacked out. =/

Solid D
03-13-2006, 02:28 PM
I know it's an extra expense for a college student but NBAtv for a month might solve the problem.

Please_dont_ban_me
03-13-2006, 02:29 PM
I know it's an extra expense for a college student but NBAtv for a month might solve the problem.

I have the League Pass. That includes NBAtv.

That's not the point, though. It's the principle!

Dre_7
03-13-2006, 02:31 PM
NCAA Tourney OWNS!

Please_dont_ban_me
03-13-2006, 02:33 PM
NCAA Tourney OWNS!

Yes, we know.

"Sudden death! Upsets! Students play with passion, not for the money!" :rolleyes

Dre_7
03-13-2006, 02:51 PM
Yes, we know.

"Sudden death! Upsets! Students play with passion, not for the money!" :rolleyes

Its not even about that. I just like good, exciting basketball. Even if its *GASP* not NBA ball!!!

Please_dont_ban_me
03-13-2006, 02:51 PM
Its not even about that. I just like good, exciting basketball. Even if its *GASP* not NBA ball!!!

But it's not really that 'good' basketball.

Which reminds me of another thread I promised myself I'd make. Brb!

Dre_7
03-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Well I disagree with you about the Tourney, but I guess each person has their own likes and dislikes.

Please_dont_ban_me
03-13-2006, 03:19 PM
Well I disagree with you about the Tourney, but I guess each person has their own likes and dislikes.

There are good games, though.

That year UConn won it with Khalid el-amin that was a good tourney. I didn't even know Rip Hamilton was on that team until Jim Rome mentioned it on a show recently. *blush*

leemajors
03-13-2006, 03:22 PM
tourney is awesome, college bb at its finest. i wish the nba playoffs were as exciting overall, instead they drag on for 8 weeks.

Please_dont_ban_me
03-13-2006, 03:31 PM
tourney is awesome, college bb at its finest. i wish the nba playoffs were as exciting overall, instead they drag on for 8 weeks.

Agreed. The schedule sucks, stupid TV contracts/showtimes.

101A
03-13-2006, 03:51 PM

Normally I'd agree with you, but this year with THIS Spurs team, I'll take the long breaks between games.

newbiefan
03-13-2006, 05:21 PM
worse during play offs, then it's start of mlb

sanman53
03-13-2006, 06:27 PM
GO PITTSNOGGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still love the NBA more, esp Spurs!