PDA

View Full Version : FREE TICKETS! Come see Avery Johnson on ESPN's Quite Frankly with Stephen A. Smith

ESPN'sQuiteFrankly
03-14-2006, 01:56 PM
March Madness

San Antonio Spurs Fans

Join Quite Frankly for our Exclusive interview withc
Avery Johnson and Jerry Stackhouse

* Snacks, Prizes & Giveaways *

We would like to offer you FREE tickets to ESPNfs only sports talk show in NYC, where children 12 and older are invited to be a part of our All Star studio audience. Tickets are EXTREMELY limited to this show!
œ Celebrities œ Interviews œ Sports News œ

Stephen A. Smith host of Quite Frankly, brings his journalistic experience, unique point of view and opinionated edge to ESPNfs only sports talk show with an interactive studio audiencec

Show Day: Saturday, March 18th

Show Time: 5:00pm (Times subject to change)
Doors open at 3:30pm

Studio Location: Hotel Pennsylvania @ 15 Penn Plaza
Across from the world famous Madison Square Garden

Free Ticket Reservations:
# 212-715-6800 or [email protected]

Airs weeknights at 11:00pm on ESPN2
www.ESPN.com/QuiteFrankly

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2006, 01:58 PM
^wtf is this?

CosmicCowboy
03-14-2006, 02:03 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~ddgarcia/gifs/spam.gif

Kori just got spammed by ESPN!...:lmao

samikeyp
03-14-2006, 02:04 PM
Quite frankly.....your show sucks.

rayray2k8
03-14-2006, 02:08 PM
This is the BAD spam... and yes your show does suck./.

Melmart1
03-14-2006, 02:30 PM
I like Quite Frankly... despite the host, not because of. Although I don't think this is legit.

Peter
03-14-2006, 02:33 PM
No prob. Just give me airfare, cab fare and a place to stay and I'm there.

T-Pain
03-14-2006, 02:41 PM
No prob. Just give me airfare, cab fare and a place to stay and I'm there.

yeah me too

spursincharge
03-14-2006, 02:42 PM
wow small world....I'm traveling from San Antonio to New York tomorrow for Spring Break.....looks like I may have to check this out.

ObiwanGinobili
03-14-2006, 02:54 PM
what a load of huey.

those ticks are available to whomever walks up to the studio doors.

It;s like Oprah: 1st come 1st served.

Kori Ellis
03-14-2006, 03:02 PM
That's the correct phone number and email address for Free Tickets to the show.

But I don't know why they got the link wrong to the ESPN page.

http://espn.go.com/eoe/qf/

Stephen A. Smith
03-14-2006, 03:11 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (5 members and 3 guests)
Stephen A. Smith, Hata McHataton, Hatey Hatason, Superhata, Kori Ellis

That's not what the bar at the bottom actually says, but it might as well. It's nothing but a hate fest against Stephen A., and sadly it's nothing new. Now Ms. Ellis I must say that I'm disapointed with your moderating of these unwarranted and unwelcome attacks against my powerful, moving show. As you may or may not be aware it's the only show of its kind with a live studio audience!!! As a fellow journalist (though still a few grades below my level) I request that you show some professional courtesy and ban every user who had anything bad to say about my show.

I do hope that those of you with the common sense enough to recognize talent when you see will tune in to see my interview with Avery Johnson. Marvel at my intellect as I probe his coaching mind and find out whether or not he feels that the Mavericks will have schedule problems and which one of his honkey players are the softer.

Oh, and quite frankly, I'm insulted that my show would be mentioned in the same breath as Oprah. I don't need to give away free cars and have lunatics jumping on my couch to get people to attend. Hell, like I'm going to let someone disrespect fine Corinthean leather! The only thing I need to put butts in the seats is my smile, my words, and my charms.

Kori Ellis
03-14-2006, 03:11 PM
And just so you guys know, someone from ESPN did post this (it's an IP address from ESPN).

CosmicCowboy
03-14-2006, 03:27 PM
And just so you guys know, someone from ESPN did post this (it's an IP address from ESPN).

You have hit the bigtime Kori when ESPN is trying to steal your customers...:lmao

Stephen A. Smith
03-14-2006, 03:28 PM
Actually I think I finally figured it out. Y'all are all jealous, because not only am I better than every last one of you, I'm about to steal the only star power that yo punk Spurs have got. Read 'em and weap suckas.

http://www.eva-longoria.net/gallery/data/1015/medium/eva-longoria_dot_net-nbaallstarweekend-2005feb17-miller013.jpg

CubanMustGo
03-14-2006, 03:31 PM

Why would someone from ESPN think we give a rat's ass about an interview with Jerry Stackhouse? :drunk

Shawn Carter
03-14-2006, 03:33 PM
Actually I think I finally figured it out. Y'all are all jealous, because not only am I better than every last one of you, I'm about to steal the only star power that yo punk Spurs have got. Read 'em and weap suckas.

http://www.eva-longoria.net/gallery/data/1015/medium/eva-longoria_dot_net-nbaallstarweekend-2005feb17-miller013.jpg

i got the hottest girl in the game STEVE

Stephen A. Smith
03-14-2006, 03:42 PM
i got the hottest girl in the game STEVE

You're lucky Larry Brown is my boy, Shawn, otherwise she'd be changing her name to Beyons A. Smith. I'm only stealing Eva because I hate Rasho Nesterovic so much that I want to screw with his point guard.

Shawn Carter
03-14-2006, 03:46 PM
You're lucky Larry Brown is my boy, Shawn, otherwise she'd be changing her name to Beyons A. Smith. I'm only stealing Eva because I hate Rasho Nesterovic so much that I want to screw with his point guard.

Beyonce wouldnt want your ugly ass who doesnt make shit for money

Stephen A. Smith
03-14-2006, 03:54 PM
Beyonce wouldnt want your ugly ass who doesnt make shit for money

Ugly? Please, son!! I look like a cross between Denzel Washington, Sam Jackson, and Richard Roundtree. Meanwhile you're dragging around lips that look like something that you'd buy at the Adult Megaplexxx. The only reason that girl is with you is fear that she'll get shot if she leaves you. I'll let you think about that for a while, but I got to get to a taping. Do you have your own show, Shawn? That's what I thought.

Shawn Carter
03-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Ugly? Please, son!! I look like a cross between Denzel Washington, Sam Jackson, and Richard Roundtree. Meanwhile you're dragging around lips that look like something that you'd buy at the Adult Megaplexxx. The only reason that girl is with you is fear that she'll get shot if she leaves you. I'll let you think about that for a while, but I got to get to a taping. Do you have your own show, Shawn? That's what I thought.

why would I have my own show and make myself look like a dumbass? Beyonce is with me cuz she loves this Jay-Z lovin and not some guy that shouts all the time

CharlieMac
03-14-2006, 06:06 PM
I lik ethat show. I'd love to go sometime.