PDA

View Full Version : If you have to have a high speed chase in Houston...

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-14-2006, 04:55 PM
DON'T DO IT DURING JEOPARDY!!! :pctoss

Why do the damn stations break in to cover this crap? It's just like NASCAR. The only part anyone wants to see is the crash. Break in to show me that when it's breaking news. Instead we get to watch some jackass drive around lost in a neighborhood for twenty minutes while some anchor recites the same five facts that they know about the guy who is on the run.

"Well we know it started as a routine traffic stop. Apparently a plate check revealed it was stolen. The driver does have several drug convictions on his record. As you can see he's headed west bound on Main. The police are holding back rather than risking causing and accident and um......well this all started as a routine traffic stop...."

:stfu and give me my daily double, you bastards!!!

Marklar MM
03-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Jeopardy over police chases...PULEEZE.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-14-2006, 05:08 PM
And the cops catch the bastards in time for Oprah but too late for Final Jeopardy. Dickheads.

easjer
03-14-2006, 05:09 PM
Don't you remember how the last couple ended? IE, cars hit, with children inside, and a couple of dead people?

THAT'S why you are missing Jeopardy. Although, I'm curious about how come you get to watch TV while you are working...

MannyIsGod
03-14-2006, 05:16 PM
Doesn't anyone around here have day jobs.
Fuck that!

MannyIsGod
03-14-2006, 05:16 PM
Oh, and Jepoardy rules.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-14-2006, 05:17 PM
I do have a day job. We just happen to have a TV in here. It only gets a few channels and Jeopardy is about the only thing it gets turned on for.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-14-2006, 05:17 PM
Oh, and Jepoardy rules.

See! Manny gets it! You're cool, weatherman.

T Park
03-14-2006, 05:18 PM
It's just like NASCAR. The only part anyone wants to see is the crash

as a Nascar fan, who knows other Nascar fans, I find that a completely stupid comment.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-14-2006, 05:33 PM
My apologies to you and your fans T-Park. I was speaking as someone who has known people who have put a NASCAR race in the "picture in picture" window on a TV so they can keep an eye out for crashes. I guess a better way to phrase it would have been the only people who would watch this kind of crap are the same people who watch NASCAR for the crashes.