PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Signs TO......

Pistons < Spurs
03-16-2006, 10:27 PM
....maybe?? could still be BS.

http://www.klbk.com/

Terrell Owens To Sign With Cowboys
( Air Date: 3/16/2006 )
Sources within the Dallas Cowboys have told the KLBK-13 Sports Department that the Cowboys have signed wide receiver Terrell Owens.

Terms of his contract have not been disclosed.

The Cowboys plan to announce the signing of Owens officially in a press conference on Monday.

Owens was ran out of Philadelphia after bad-mouthing the Eagles organization and quarterback Donovan McNabb last season. Owens is also remembered for taunting the Dallas Cowboys and its fans on the "Texas Stadium Star" while he was a member of the San Francisco 49ers a few years ago.

Owens enters his 11th season in the NFL, and will play on his third
team in four years.

Horry For 3!
03-16-2006, 10:35 PM
Hold on. I will go onto the Cowboys forum and see.

Horry For 3!
03-16-2006, 10:36 PM
They have that posted too.

http://www.klbk13.tv/sports/default...hownews&id=1461

Sources within the Dallas Cowboys have told the KLBK-13 Sports Department that the Cowboys have signed wide receiver Terrell Owens.

Terms of his contract have not been disclosed.

The Cowboys plan to announce the signing of Owens officially in a press conference on Monday.

Owens was ran out of Philadelphia after bad-mouthing the Eagles organization and quarterback Donovan McNabb last season. Owens is also remembered for taunting the Dallas Cowboys and its fans on the "Texas Stadium Star" while he was a member of the San Francisco 49ers a few years ago.

Owens enters his 11th season in the NFL, and will play on his third
team in four years.

Horry For 3!
03-16-2006, 10:37 PM
Same stuff, so who knows.

Pistons < Spurs
03-16-2006, 10:37 PM
it may be false:

http://cowboys.scout.com/2/509596.html

By Roy Philpott
TheRanchReport.com
Date: Mar 16, 2006

A report out of Lubbock television station indicates that the Dallas Cowboys have signed wide receiver Terrell Owens.

A report out of a CBS affliate in Lubbock, Tex. indicated Thursday that the Dallas Cowboys have signed unrestricted free agent wide receiver Terrell Owens.

TheRanchReport.com has now confirmed that report is false.

According to two sources close to Owens, he has not yet signed a contract of any kind with the Dallas Cowboys.

That does not mean he will not sign with Dallas at a future date. However, at this time, TheRanchReport.com has confirmed the report is indeed false.

Owens has been rumored to land in Dallas for weeks, however after his release from the Eagles on Wednesday, that speculation has only increased. The Cowboys then added fuel to the fire when they released wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson the same day.

However, as of Thursday evening, Terrell Owens has not yet signed a contract with the Dallas Cowboys.

Horry For 3!
03-16-2006, 10:45 PM
I wouldn't be suprised if he signed with the Cowboys though. I believe he will.

Pistons < Spurs
03-16-2006, 10:47 PM
I wouldn't be suprised if he signed with the Cowboys though. I believe he will.

I hope so............I don't want my KC Chiefs to get him.....

IceColdBrewski
03-16-2006, 10:52 PM
Probably just another rumor. If not, whatever they decide to pay him, he isn't worth it. Maybe they think he'll behave for one year like he did with the Eagles, and then cut him. That's the best you can hope for with a guy like Owens.

Melmart1
03-16-2006, 10:58 PM
NOOOOOO! He better not sign :pctoss

StylisticS
03-16-2006, 11:47 PM
lol...A newstation let the news out, and then they took it back. He's signed, but will wait until the weekend or Monday to say it. Somebody just let the premature news out and I hate it. Hope I am wrong because I detest Terrel Owens. Even if he is signed, I will not like him.

IceColdBrewski
03-17-2006, 12:03 AM
lol...A newstation let the news out, and then they took it back. He's signed, but will wait until the weekend or Monday to say it.

Why wait? That doesn't make any sense.

StylisticS
03-17-2006, 12:27 AM
You're dealing with Jerry Jones. He wants to be on the camera and get the attention.

Let's just say this. He's reached an agreement. Whether he signed or not is still in the clouds. But the only other team that could get him is KC and I hightly doubt he goes that way. He, unfortunately, is coming here. I will root for him only on Sundays and if he keeps his mouth shut.

scott
03-17-2006, 12:51 AM
it may be false:

http://cowboys.scout.com/2/509596.html

By Roy Philpott
TheRanchReport.com

A report out of Lubbock television station indicates that the Dallas Cowboys have signed wide receiver Terrell Owens.

A report out of a CBS affliate in Lubbock, Tex. indicated Thursday that the Dallas Cowboys have signed unrestricted free agent wide receiver Terrell Owens.

TheRanchReport.com has now confirmed that report is false.

According to two sources close to Owens, he has not yet signed a contract of any kind with the Dallas Cowboys.

That does not mean he will not sign with Dallas at a future date. However, at this time, TheRanchReport.com has confirmed the report is indeed false.

Owens has been rumored to land in Dallas for weeks, however after his release from the Eagles on Wednesday, that speculation has only increased. The Cowboys then added fuel to the fire when they released wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson the same day.

However, as of Thursday evening, Terrell Owens has not yet signed a contract with the Dallas Cowboys.

I take both the initial report and this rebuttal of sorts with a grain of salt. TheRanchReport.com is the lamest POS site I may have ever been to. It's run by some guy who tricks people into buying his "premium" memberships for supposed inside information that is nothing more than speculation. I imagine this rebuttal is just so TheRanchReport doesn't feel like they've been scooped.

scott
03-17-2006, 12:53 AM
And just as I typed that... this is what is currently posted on TheRanchReport...

While Owens has not yet signed on the dotted line, an agreement between him and the Dallas Cowboys has been reached.

Sources close to the Cowboys confirmed this to TheRanchReport.com just moments ago.

We are hearing that it is a multi-year deal. Keep in mind that because he has not yet signed, this is NOT official. He could change his mind, or Drew Rosenhaus could pull some sort of last second stunt.

But right now, he has agreed to terms with the Dallas Cowboys.

Full Story is premium: cowboys.Scout.com/2/509649.html

Never fails with those ass clowns.

Vinnie_Johnson
03-17-2006, 12:59 AM
UPDATE: Owens Agrees to Terms?

By Roy Philpott
TheRanchReport.com

TheRanchReport.com brings you the latest information surrounding unrestricted free agent wide receiver Terrell Owens.

Updating a previous report earlier Thursday, TheRanchReport.com has learned that the Dallas Cowboys will announce the signing of Terrell Owens, possibly as soon as early next week.

Sources close to the Cowboys indicated late Thursday evening that a deal has been reached between Dallas and Owens, however a contract has not yet been signed.

Terms of the deal have not been disclosed.

Barring an unexpected change of events, Owens will arrive in Dallas the subject of much controversy.

On the field, he has proven to be one of the most effective wide receivers in the National Football League. Off the field, he has created a firestorm in the locker room of the only two teams he's played for in the NFL- Philadelphia and San Francisco.

How he will fit in with the Cowboys remains to be seen, but he has already received the public support of QB Drew Bledsoe, who was quoted earlier this week as saying he would be open to the idea of Owens playing in Dallas.

The Cowboys are expected to announce the deal after owner Jerry Jones returns from St. Barts, where he has been vacationing with his family this week.

For his career, Owens has caught 716 passes for 10535 yards and 101 touchdowns

Vinnie_Johnson
03-17-2006, 01:01 AM
Even in free agency, Terrell Owens' situation continues to be somewhat of a saga.

Thursday night, Lubbock's KLBK-13 CBS TV reported that the Cowboys have struck a deal with Owens. But when contacted by FOXSports.com about the report, agent Drew Rosenhaus vehemently denied that any such deal was finalized.
"I heard about the report too," Rosenhaus said. "Not true. Absolutely not true."

Despite Rosenhaus' denials however, a source close to Owens told FOXSports.com that the receiver has in fact agreed to a three-year deal with the Cowboys — a deal that likely won't be announced until the weekend in order for owner Jerry Jones to be available in Dallas to properly make the announcement.

And now the next 48 hours will tell who's telling the truth.

Owens was finally released by the Eagles on Tuesday, and his release was timed so that the Eagles could avoid paying him a $5 million roster bonus due Wednesday. In addition to Dallas, Denver, Kansas City and Miami were said to be interested.

But the Cowboys talk heated up when, soon after Owens was released, the Cowboys cut receiver Keyshawn Johnson to avoid a $1 million bonus. Johnson was scheduled to make only $1.5 million this season, but was seeking an extension and a raise.

Owens is two years younger than Johnson and more dynamic, with defenses fearing him deep and across the middle. He has also been disruptive to his own teams, leaving bad feelings in San Francisco and wearing out his welcome even more quickly in Philadelphia, albeit after helping the Eagles get to the Super Bowl.

The Eagles have long been wary about the Cowboys trying to land Owens, even asking the NFL to punish Jones for comments in November that they interpreted as trying to woo him. Philadelphia backed off its tampering claim a few days later, but the coming days might prove whether team officials were onto something.

Owens in a Dallas uniform would be a stunning turn of events considering how reviled he was for celebrating touchdowns against the Cowboys on the team's midfield logo at Texas Stadium. But he's a marquee player in every sense, and Jones has never shied from those types.

Adding to the intrigue is the presence of coach Bill Parcells. He had no problem taking in Johnson two years ago when the receiver was coming off a spat with Tampa Bay coach Jon Gruden, but that was different because they'd been together before.

An Owens-Parcells pairing would be nothing if not interesting, although the same was thought about Parcells and Jones, and they're three years into their relationship without any known blowups.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

scott
03-17-2006, 01:01 AM
WTF is Jerry doing on vacation during the first week of the FA period?

Vinnie_Johnson
03-17-2006, 01:03 AM
From the looks of things he is working. Steven left in Jerry's plane from Mexico about three hours ago to go pick him up.

Peter
03-17-2006, 01:18 AM
*rimshot*

Chris
03-17-2006, 06:36 AM
Cowboys will make the playoffs if we sign Owens and our offensive line stays healthy. Why would you not want one of the best wide receivers in the game today? Even if he is a headcase you think for one second Parcells is going to put up with his garbage. Even if this has all been said before, Owens is a quality wide reciever that can catch the ball. Glenn, Owens, Crayton, and Witten? That's pretty sick right there.

MoSpur
03-17-2006, 11:15 AM
I like this signing a lot if it is indeed official. He will be the main focus for every other team's defense. This will open up the running game whether that be Barber or Jones. The O-Line just needs to improve. My question is, will T.O be happy with Drew Bledsoe as his QB?

tlongII
03-17-2006, 12:16 PM
TO is a great player and would be good for 1 season. After that you have to remove the cancer.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-17-2006, 12:20 PM
Can someone post a .gif of him spiking the ball on the Dallas 50 yard line then getting jacked by (who was it) ?

Vinnie_Johnson
03-17-2006, 12:41 PM
to's specialty is catching passes in the middle of the field

Yes you are dead on :king

MoSpur
03-17-2006, 12:51 PM
I think Roy Williams is the one who knocked him on his butt.

Ash
03-17-2006, 01:03 PM
This is the best news ive heard since dallas signed Deion Sanders

Ash
03-17-2006, 01:04 PM
I think Roy Williams is the one who knocked him on his butt.no roy wasnt a cowboy yet it was GEorge Teague

MoSpur
03-17-2006, 01:15 PM
no roy wasnt a cowboy yet it was GEorge Teague

You're right. My bad fellas.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
03-17-2006, 02:02 PM
I want TO, sure he brings his problems, but Key Johnson was the same way, Key even got into it with the QB on the sidelines this year.

Mr. Peabody
03-17-2006, 02:44 PM
Charles Haley was a problem in San Francisco, but helped Dallas win 2 Superbowls in the 90's.

Peter
03-17-2006, 03:16 PM
I'm just curious as to why anyone thought a Lubbock station would have the scoop.

greywheel
03-17-2006, 03:42 PM
I hope so............I don't want my KC Chiefs to get him.....

:tu I am a Chiefs fan too. But on the downside I live in the Dallas area and the local sports broadcasts are going to be unbearable while he is a Cowboy.

T Park
03-17-2006, 04:07 PM
Cowboys getting TO, would make them, IMO, after a good draft, the favorites to win the NFC East.

Vinnie_Johnson
03-17-2006, 04:14 PM
Cowboys getting TO, would make them, IMO, after a good draft, the favorites to win the NFC East.

They need a back up QB a FS and OL help but yes if TO plays the way he has and Drew has time to throw watch out. :fro

cecil collins
03-17-2006, 05:45 PM
Can someone post a .gif of him spiking the ball on the Dallas 50 yard line then getting jacked by (who was it) ?
That shit was funny, and Emmitt was a little whore about it. TO torched Dallas.

spurs=bling
03-17-2006, 06:03 PM
IF its true that is SWEET!!!

Master Shake
03-17-2006, 06:06 PM
blingy stop acting like a 15 year old girl when you are really a 40 year old man you chump

StylisticS
03-17-2006, 06:23 PM
I want TO, sure he brings his problems, but Key Johnson was the same way, Key even got into it with the QB on the sidelines this year.

Not true.Keyshawn was a model citizen while he was at Dallas. He rarely had any outbursts while he was here and was a good team player in the locker room and on the field. It remains to be seen if TO can do the same.

Obstructed_View
03-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Not true.Keyshawn was a model citizen while he was at Dallas. He rarely had any outbursts while he was here and was a good team player in the locker room and on the field. It remains to be seen if TO can do the same.
Agreed. Keyshawn and Bledsoe got into it, they both yelled, they both answered questions to the media about it, and they both forgot about it and went on with the season. Keyshawn never implied Bledsoe was gay or that he couldn't win or lead the team.

ALVAREZ6
03-17-2006, 08:20 PM
Have fun.

ALVAREZ6
03-17-2006, 08:21 PM
TO will get lit up by Brian Dawkins this season.

http://images.sportsnetwork.com/football/nfl/allsport/eagles/dawkins_brian4.jpg
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/24/245346.jpg

zero signal
03-17-2006, 08:58 PM
George Teague with the goodwill gesture.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2482/teagueowens4gn.gif

Obstructed_View
03-17-2006, 10:57 PM
Have fun.
You got that right. It should be interesting. We'll be sick of hearing about him by about week 2.

Spurologist
03-18-2006, 12:13 AM
http://www.bluestarboys.com/Gallery/GTeague.jpg

midgetonadonkey
03-18-2006, 12:29 AM
Shouldn't the Cowboys worry about getting younger and not older? This is a very bad move for "America's Team".

StylisticS
03-18-2006, 12:36 AM
We actually are getting younger. He is the only 30 year old we have signed this offseason. Everybody else, I believe, 27 and younger. We already had one of the youngest defenses in the NFL.

Now I say "is", because TO is officially a Cowboy now.

Horry For 3!
03-18-2006, 02:41 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2372555

Cowboys ink Fabini to address O-line woes

The Cowboys made a second move to improve their offensive line by reaching a three-year, $6 million deal with former Jets left tackle Jason Fabini. Clauses in the contract could grow the deal to $7.5 million over the three years.

Fabini will be moved to right tackle with the Cowboys and fix one of the team's biggest problems last season. The Cowboys had right tackle problems starting in beginning of training camp. They ended up trying Torrin Tucker in the pre-season at right tackle and then went with rookie Rob Petitti for the regular season.

Fabini, a salary cap cut for the Jets, visited the Patriots and was in heavy negotiations with the Bucs but decided to go to the Cowboys. Earlier this week, Dallas added Kyle Kozier, who is expected to help out at guard, to a five-year, $15 million deal.

Horry For 3!
03-18-2006, 02:43 AM
ESPN said earlier that T.O. agreeed by principle to sign with the Cowboys

So it is almost a done deal that T.O. will be in Dallas.

Horry For 3!
03-18-2006, 02:44 AM
ESPNEWS says:

Report: T. Owens agrees w/Cowboys

So I guess that means its a done deal?

Horry For 3!
03-18-2006, 02:50 AM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/031806dnspoowens.369b6c55.html

Sources: Cowboys, Owens have deal in principle

12:41 AM CST on Saturday, March 18, 2006
By JEAN-JACQUES TAYLOR / The Dallas Morning News

IRVING – The Cowboys have reached an agreement in principle with star wide receiver Terrell Owens, two sources said Friday night.

The sources said a formal announcement regarding the free-agent receiver is expected in the next few days. The sources also said Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and coach Bill Parcells are scheduled to return to Dallas today.

Jones and club spokesman Rich Dalrymple could not be reached for comment. Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, could not be reached for comment.

Owens, 32, spent the last two seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles and scored 20 touchdowns in 21 games. But the Eagles deactivated the 32-year-old receiver for the final nine games of last season for conduct detrimental to the team. He frequently criticized club officials and quarterback Donovan McNabb because he was unhappy with his contract.

Still, Owens finished the season with 47 receptions for 763 yards and six touchdowns.

Owens would give the Cowboys the type of dynamic receiver they have not had since a neck injury forced Michael Irvin to retire after the 1999 season. Until last season, Owens had caught at least 77 passes for at least 1,100 yards each of the last five seasons. He has played in the Pro Bowl five of the last six seasons.

Dallas hasn't had a Pro Bowl receiver since Irvin in 1995 and has had just one 1,000-yard receiver since 2000.

The addition of Owens should help an offense that struggled to score touchdowns at times last season. Dallas failed to score more than 14 points in six games, losing each of them. With Owens in the lineup drawing double coverage, it should create more one-on-one opportunities for receiver Terry Glenn and tight end Jason Witten.

And with Owens occupying at least one safety, that means one fewer defender in the running game that Julius Jones has to be concerned about, which should make him more productive.

Owens will be playing for his third team in four seasons because he can be toxic within a locker room. He has feuded with his last two quarterbacks – Jeff Garcia and McNabb – and each quarterback had a Pro Bowl on his resume.

Owens has thrown sideline temper tantrums when he doesn't think he's getting the ball enough, and those tantrums have been directed at coaches and teammates. However, there has never been any question about his work ethic or production.

The Cowboys are betting that Parcells can handle Owens and prevent him from becoming a problem in the locker room.

Owens' problems in Philadelphia began when he wanted his seven-year, $49 million contract restructured after he caught 80 passes for 1,200 yards and 14 touchdowns to help Philadelphia reach the Super Bowl in the first year of the deal.

Owens became Public Enemy No. 1 to many Cowboys fans in 2000, when as a member of the San Francisco 49ers, he sprinted to midfield and celebrated a touchdown on the star at Texas Stadium.

In 2004, Owens turned in one of the finest performances by a receiver against the Cowboys, when he caught six passes for 134 yards and touchdowns of 59, 27 and 16 yards in a 49-21 victory on Monday Night Football.

gmanrulz
03-18-2006, 02:52 AM
Report: T.O. has agreement in principle with CowboysESPN.com news services

Terrell Owens may have found his home on the range.

Terrell Owens
Wide Receiver
Philadelphia Eagles

2005 SEASON STATISTICS
Rec Yds TD Avg Long YAC
47 763 6 16.2 91 337

The talented and volatile wide receiver, unwanted in Philadephia after a season-long squabble with management and quarterback Donovan McNabb, has reached an agreement in principle with the Dallas Cowboys, the Dallas Morning News reported, citing two unnamed sources.

The sources told the Morning News a formal announcement was expected in the next few days. No terms of the agreement were reported.

The newspaper said it could not reach team owner Jerry Jones, club spokesman Rich Dalrymple or Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, for comment.

A five-time Pro Bowl receiver, Owens has 716 catches for 10,535 yards and 103 touchdowns, including two rushing scores, in 10 seasons in the NFL.

The Cowboys released Keyshawn Johnson on Tuesday, a move many saw as clearing the way for Owens to come to Dallas -- one of the Eagles' most bitter NFL rivals.

Eric Allen on T.O. signing

Allen
The Cowboys' signing of T.O. is a great move for both parties.
It's a great move for the Cowboys because it gets them one step closer to becoming a Super Bowl contender. Say what you will about his attitude and off field actions, but Owens is a superstar receiver who gives his all on the field every play. He's a tremendous talent who makes things much easier for his teammates because opposing defenses must key in on him to stop him from completely dominating the game.

To read Eric Allen's full column on the T.O. signing, click here.

Eric Allen played cornerback for 14 NFL seasons with the Eagles, Saints and Raiders. He's a regular contributor to Insider.

The Eagles released the exiled Owens on Tuesday, ending a stormy two-year relationship with the wide receiver that began with Super Bowl dreams and ended in bitter discord.

Owens was due a $5 million roster bonus on Wednesday, so the Eagles had to cut him or trade him before then to avoid paying him the money.

The move was a formality because Owens was kicked off the team in November following a series of incidents and infractions, including repeated criticism of McNabb.

The Eagles gave Owens and Rosenhaus permission to talk with other teams in January. The former All-Pro met with the Denver Broncos, while the Miami Dolphins were said to be interested and the Chiefs said they would consider giving Owens a one-year, incentive-laden deal.

Owens helped the Eagles reach the Super Bowl in his first season in Philadelphia, but his problems started when he demanded a new contract just one year into a seven-year, $48.97 million deal.

He criticized management, feuded with McNabb, violated team policies and eventually was banished seven games into last season. An arbitrator upheld the Eagles' decision to suspend Owens without pay for four games and deactivate him the final five games.

Owens came to the Eagles after eight often controversial seasons in San Francisco with a reputation for being a playmaker. However, his selfish behavior and flamboyant touchdown celebrations often overshadowed his performance on the field.

Ironically, one of the most memorable of those celebrations came at Texas Stadium, wher Owens, then with the 49ers, twice ran to the center of the field after touchdowns to celebrate on its iconic center star. The second time, he was tackled by the Cowboys' George Teague and a fracas ensued.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2373488

Sense
03-18-2006, 03:07 AM
TO will get lit up by Brian Dawkins this season.

http://images.sportsnetwork.com/football/nfl/allsport/eagles/dawkins_brian4.jpg
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/24/245346.jpg

This is a funny post this early.

hussker
03-18-2006, 11:31 AM
Agreement in Principle....

Keep the fuck off the Star!

:)

Jim Rome
03-18-2006, 12:09 PM
i'm Not Sure You Hicks Can Wrap Your Malnourished Minds Around How Much Of An Impact Player Terrell Owens Is.

Lay Off The Roadkill And Open Your Eyes.

dimsah
03-18-2006, 12:14 PM
This is a funny post this early.If not Dawk then
http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/01/32/30/image_1330321.jpg

Or
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/FBHBHDPJAEFE/090504-mlewis.gif

Either way, TO's gonna get laid on the turf hard next season.

Hook Dem
03-18-2006, 12:23 PM
If not Dawk then
http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/01/32/30/image_1330321.jpg

Or
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/FBHBHDPJAEFE/090504-mlewis.gif

Either way, TO's gonna get laid on the turf hard next season.
Sounds like a bitter eagles fan! :lol

dimsah
03-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Sounds like a bitter eagles fan! :lol

I don't know of any other type of Eagles fan. That's just how we are.:D

IceColdBrewski
03-18-2006, 01:21 PM
That ol' pride in the star is almost dead.

I realize that its been about 10 years since the Cowboys won a playoff game, but I never thought Cowboy fans would get this desperate. As personal as the Cowboys and their fans took the whole "disrespecting the star" episode, you'd think Owens would be the last guy on earth they'd ever want to throw millions of dollars at. Now they're willing to sell their souls to the devil just to be considered a "contender" again.

It's going to be funny to see the Cowboy fans who cursed his name all these years cheerleading him every time he scores a TD and does a silly dance. That's when pride in the star will finally be dead. Cowboy fans will be viewed as the ultimate hypocrites. "Americas Team" will become just another empty phrase used by cowboys fans in an attempt to convince themselves that they're somehow still viewed as "the good guys", even though their team signed one of the worst character players of all time. A player who perpetrated arguably the biggest act of Cowboy disrespect in their history.

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper420/stills/mcevdl0d.jpg
http://home.ripway.com/2005-1/253963/owens_star1.jpg

Enjoy the honeymoon Cowboy fans. Because the Marriage is going to cost you.

hussker
03-18-2006, 01:27 PM

I realize that its been about 10 years since the Cowboys won a playoff game, but I never thought Cowboy fans would get this desperate. As personal as the Cowboys and their fans took the whole "disrespecting the star" episode, you'd think Owens would be the last guy on earth they'd ever want to throw millions of dollars at. Now they're willing to sell their souls to the devil just to be considered a "contender" again.

It's going to be funny to see the Cowboy fans who cursed his name all these years cheerleading him every time he scores a TD and does a silly dance. That's when pride in the star will finally be dead. Cowboy fans will be viewed as the ultimate hypocrites. "Americas Team" will become just another empty phrase used by cowboys fans in an attempt to convince themselves that they're somehow still viewed as "the good guys", even though their team signed one of the worst character players of all time. A player who perpetrated arguably the biggest act of Cowboy disrespect in their history.

I think this is a first...I fully agree with you and very much dislike this move. But alas, I am not Jerrah Jones!

LEONARD
03-18-2006, 01:34 PM
2:30 press conf today...

You can listen live hear:

http://theticket.com/listen.htm

Horry For 3!
03-18-2006, 01:40 PM
I hate T.O. but what can ya do. If he takes the Cowboys far, then oh well. I just hope he doesn't fuck up, but that is unlikely. I wonder how he will be around Parcells because he doesn't take shit

2centsworth
03-18-2006, 01:45 PM
I can't stand TO but I've been a cowboy's fan since I was born. I don't know what to think.

LEONARD
03-18-2006, 01:49 PM
I can't stand TO but I've been a cowboy's fan since I was born. I don't know what to think.

Same here!

Maybe they'll get 1 good year out of him before he turns on everybody...then they can cut him...

infinite styles
03-18-2006, 02:56 PM

All I can say is I just want to get back in the playoffs and compete again. So I guess on the field its great but off the field its risky.

Extra Stout
03-18-2006, 03:06 PM
2006 everything will be fine.

Starting in 2007, T.O. will annihilate the Cowboys franchise just as he's done everyplace else.

LEONARD
03-18-2006, 03:12 PM
2006 everything will be fine.

Starting in 2007, T.O. will annihilate the Cowboys franchise just as he's done everyplace else.

TO certainly didn't help last year, but McNabb being hurt the whole season probably had more to do with them losing so much...

75% McNabb being hurt
25% TO being a deusche bag

Faccia di Angelo
03-18-2006, 03:44 PM

Well said. I have to totally agree with IceColdBrewski. You know I'm not a cowboys fan and even I don't really know what to think of this. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds in the upcoming season. I think I might have to take another trip to Dallas to catch one of these games.

Horry For 3!
03-18-2006, 03:47 PM
2:30 press conf today...

You can listen live hear:

http://theticket.com/listen.htm
I am listening now

CubanMustGo
03-18-2006, 03:54 PM
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/14132227.htm

Cowboys sign T.O. to three-year deal
IRVING -- Terrell Owens is a Cowboy.

The Cowboys and the controversial wide receiver announced at a 2:37 p.m. news conference that they've reached a three-year agreement.

Owens became a free agent Tuesday when the Eagles released him after a tumultuous two-year relationship.

Owens was due a $5 million roster bonus Wednesday, so the Eagles had to cut him or trade him before then to avoid paying him the money.

The move was a formality because Owens was kicked off the team in November after a series of incidents and infractions, including repeated criticism of quarterback Donovan McNabb.

As one of the NFL's most talented receivers, Owens will easily be the best receiver the Cowboys have had since Michael Irvin. Owens' signing also marks the team's biggest free-agent catch since Deion Sanders was signed in 1995.

hussker
03-18-2006, 04:31 PM
I am not a HAPPY COWBOY fan today. I feel like the SPURS just got Karl Malone AND re-signed Rodman!

LEONARD
03-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Get your jersey now, Cowboys fans...

http://www.cowboysonlineproshop.com/

Slinkyman
03-18-2006, 05:36 PM
The three-year contract can be worth as much as $25 million if Owens plays through the deal and Dallas opts to pay him pricey roster bonuses in the springs of 2007 and 2008.

Owens, who was released by the Eagles on Tuesday, will earn a bonus of $5 million for this season and a base salary of $5 million, for total compensation of $10 million. Under his contract with the Eagles, Owens would have earned $8.52 million for 2006.

ESPN.com (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2374225)

10 million for the 1st season? :lol I didn't think anyone was dumb enough to pay TO that much, but i guess there's always that one idiot willing to sacrifice everything for a good player.

Kori Ellis
03-18-2006, 05:58 PM
http://www.terrellowens.com/

He's already rapping about Dallas. :lmao

hussker
03-18-2006, 06:01 PM
Ironic...one of the former Cowboys who wore 81 was the first rookie to catch a TD pass in the Super Bowl. In fact, the reception in that SB was the ONLY one in his career in the NFL. He went to college in my hometown and never touched a football while in College. He was a Forward on the College Basketball team.

Name him and his college!!!!!

LEONARD
03-18-2006, 06:12 PM
I was going to say Ace Wright, but it's not him...I don't see an 81 on the '71 or '77 roster??

Michael
03-18-2006, 06:18 PM
Ironic...one of the former Cowboys who wore 81 was the first rookie to catch a TD pass in the Super Bowl. In fact, the reception in that SB was the ONLY one in his career in the NFL. He went to college in my hometown and never touched a football while in College. He was a Forward on the College Basketball team.

Name him and his college!!!!!

It was Percy Howard in Super Bowl X. I don't know his college though.

hussker
03-18-2006, 06:22 PM
It was Percy Howard in Super Bowl X. I don't know his college though.

Ahhhh...that is key....What is the College!

EXTRA CREDIT if you know their "war chant"

LEONARD
03-18-2006, 06:34 PM
Austin Peay State University

"Let's go, Peay!"

hussker
03-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Austin Peay State University

"Let's go, Peay!"

You win!!!! I do not know what, but you do win!

Best player on the Govs when Percy 'THE BIRD' was there was James "FLY" Williams who played in the ABA at the end of that league's existence.

Their point guard had one of the best names in sports...

Charlie Fishback.

hussker
03-18-2006, 06:41 PM
ALL Ohio Valley Conference years below...(hoops)

1973-74
Ken Allison, Western Kentucky
Johnny Britt, Western Kentucky
Carl Brown, Eastern Kentucky
Mike Coleman, Murray State
Leonard Coulter, Morehead State
Frank Jones, Tennessee Tech
Eugene Lyons, Morehead State
Danny Odums, Austin Peay
Jimmy Powell, Middle Tennessee
James "Fly" Williams, Austin Peay

1974-75
Johnny Britt, Western Kentucky
Charlie Fishback, Austin Peay
Percy Howard, Austin Peay
Arch Johnson, Morehead State
Frank Jones, Tennessee Tech
Jimmy Martin, Middle Tennessee
Mike Odemns, Western Kentucky
Steve Peeler, Middle Tennessee
George Sorrell, Middle Tennessee
Jesse Williams, Murray State

hussker
03-18-2006, 06:43 PM
BUT...I DIGRESS...I guess i am trying to put the NEW 81 out of my mind

Obstructed_View
03-18-2006, 06:51 PM

Well at least this got you to stop bitching about the Super Bowl.

If you follow the last fifteen years, the Cowboys have never been viewed as "the good guys", especially by people like you. In the era of free agency, this is what happens, like it or not. You can always hope that TO blows up the team, but since you are making it a character debate, somehow I don't think you believe that's going to happen.

Since I'm a Cowboys fan, I have to find a way to justify this in my mind, just like I did when the Spurs signed Fin. Here's how I'm going to do it: When TO holds up the Super Bowl trophy, I'll be thinking of all the Eagles fans that cheered when Michael Irvin was being carried off the field on a back brace with his head immobilized.

yeahone
03-18-2006, 07:30 PM
well congrats T.o hope you can keep your ego in check

T Park
03-18-2006, 08:03 PM
if the Cowboys can convince Keyshawn to come back at a discount, draft good, they are the best team in the NFC east, BY FAR.

Duff McCartney
03-18-2006, 09:01 PM

A wise man once said...

"Why do we play? We play to win the games."

TO will help us win the games. That is all.

It's a shame that someone like you...a Philly fan has to smack about pride, when all the Philly fans have no pride in their team. They are losers.

Fact is, there is so much history and pride with the Dallas Cowboys, that one incident like what TO did isn't a slap of disrespect. A player like TO who hasn't won a single SB, can't disrespect an organization that has won 5 and has been in numerous others.

Slinkyman
03-18-2006, 09:24 PM
this may help get the cowboys to the superbowl, mainly due to the fact that the NFC is incredibly weak, but there's no way they can beat Indy, NE, Pit, Den, KC or any other top team in the AFC. Pitt was a 6th seed in the AFC and stomped the #1 seed in the NFC so that right there shows you how much better the AFC>>> NFC.

This whole thing stinks of desperation, this is Tuna's last year and the cowboys are throwing up a hail mary praying for a chance at another super bowl win but it's not gonna happen.

Vinnie_Johnson
03-18-2006, 10:57 PM
TO to Cowboy fans You all better get your Popcorn ready this is going to be a show. He is going to run wild this year good pick up Jerry....

Sense
03-18-2006, 11:34 PM
http://www.terrellowens.com/

He's already rapping about Dallas. :lmao

It's him?

:rolleyes

Jdspur20
03-18-2006, 11:35 PM

......as eagles fans crawl and wimper to the there hole like a small dying rat.

Obstructed_View
03-18-2006, 11:43 PM
......as eagles fans crawl and wimper to the there hole like a small dying rat.
The more he makes the Eagles fans cry, the more I'm going to root for him.

Horry For 3!
03-18-2006, 11:53 PM
http://www.cowboysonlineproshop.com/main_detail.cfm?nProductID=59829&sAuxTitle=Terrell%20Owens%20Replica%20Jersey%20Nav y

Already :lol

kskonn
03-19-2006, 12:29 AM
He is still the best Receiver in Football, any team who had a shot would be crazy not go after him. Same as when Kobe was a FA you have to take your chance with a player like that.

kskonn
03-19-2006, 01:54 AM
Hey can anyone photoshop a Dallas jersey on to TO????

Mixability
03-19-2006, 02:15 AM
Well at least this got you to stop bitching about the Super Bowl.

:tu

:lmao

Sense
03-19-2006, 02:28 AM
Gotta tell ya, I always hated TO's celebrations and media coverage, but I realized the guy was just making more money doing it, and it worked, it was all business...

I'll be rooting for him....

Horry For 3!
03-19-2006, 03:11 AM
Hey can anyone photoshop a Dallas jersey on to TO????
I am sure he will be seen in one soon.

Obstructed_View
03-19-2006, 04:03 AM
Gotta tell ya, I always hated TO's celebrations and media coverage, but I realized the guy was just making more money doing it, and it worked, it was all business...

I'll be rooting for him....
Actually, he lost a year of earning a paycheck that he'll never get back. He would always have gotten paid because of his talent. He probably shouldn't be signing contracts if he's going to want to renegotiate it every year.

Sense
03-19-2006, 04:14 AM
Actually, he lost a year of earning a paycheck that he'll never get back. He would always have gotten paid because of his talent. He probably shouldn't be signing contracts if he's going to want to renegotiate it every year.

TO wouldn't be TO if he wouldn't be doing all those celebrations and the drama...

Obstructed_View
03-19-2006, 04:25 AM
The celebrations cost him a small fine. The drama has cost him a lot. His accountant probably explained that to him. We'll see. He's got at least 29 chances after this, because there's always going to be someone stupid enough to sign him once, and a couple of teams stupid enough to sign him twice.

Please_dont_ban_me
03-19-2006, 04:34 AM
My first post in this forum. Won't stick around, but here's my take.

The Cowboys have a good defense. Bledsoe is a good quarterback. There running game is, not bad. Witten is nice, TO will put them over the top. Few years from now TO will be the Roger Clemens of baseball (see Boston debacle). Holler.

Please_dont_ban_me
03-19-2006, 04:35 AM
^ actually, don't holler. kthnxbye

Chris
03-19-2006, 09:03 AM
Great smack in this forum. Have fun with with McMahon and Detmer because McNabb is practically worthless without a star reciever.

Jim Rome
03-19-2006, 03:55 PM
ON THE SUBJECT OF CELEBRATIONS--WHAT'S UP WITH CHAD JOHNSON AND HIS STUPID CRAP AFTER TOUCHDOWNS?
I MEAN, A WHITE BOARD?
SERIOUSLY, I WONDER WHAT THIS GUY SCORED ON HIS WONDERLIc--

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS, IT'LL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW TO COMPLETELY MAKES CHAD JOHNSON HIS BITCH THIS YEAR, BOTH IN STATISTICS AND IN CREATIVE SPONTANEITY.

Horry For 3!
03-19-2006, 04:29 PM
ON THE SUBJECT OF CELEBRATIONS--WHAT'S UP WITH CHAD JOHNSON AND HIS STUPID CRAP AFTER TOUCHDOWNS?
I MEAN, A WHITE BOARD?
SERIOUSLY, I WONDER WHAT THIS GUY SCORED ON HIS WONDERLIc--

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS, IT'LL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW TO COMPLETELY MAKES CHAD JOHNSON HIS BITCH THIS YEAR, BOTH IN STATISTICS AND IN CREATIVE SPONTANEITY.
The real Jim Rome likes Chad Johnson and his celebrations. Fake Jim Rome = LAME

Spurminator
03-19-2006, 05:38 PM
Living in Dallas, it's hard not to be a Cowboys fan... I've given the Texans a try but I can't really get excited about them so I've been thinking about just sucking it up and becoming a Cowboys fan.

However, I can't root for Terrell Owens. I don't even care about the star thing or the showboating on the field, it's the whole package. Skilled player on the field, complete douchebag off the field. I can't get behind that kind of person. So I guess I'll have to suffer through a few more seasons as a lukewarm Texans "fan," but hopefully the Owens/Cowboys marriage is short-lived.

Mr Dio
03-19-2006, 06:36 PM
The Cowboys have a good defense. Bledsoe is a good quarterback. There running game is, not bad. Witten is nice, TO will put them over the top. Few years from now TO will be the Roger Clemens of baseball (see Boston debacle). Holler.

Concur.

Need an OT & S to make a serious run in the playoffs.
Maybe a run stuffing DT ala Gabe Watson??

Obstructed_View
03-19-2006, 06:36 PM
I understand. If I didn't have so much dislike for the people of Philadelphia, I'd probably be unable to root for the little bastard, myself. Oh well. I'd rather this than Karl Malone being a Spur.

hussker
03-19-2006, 09:12 PM
The real Jim Rome likes Chad Johnson and his celebrations. Fake Jim Rome = LAME

I agree HF3...FAKE Romey even SUX more than the real PB BLASTER BITCH...

Horry For 3!
03-19-2006, 09:22 PM
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/6674/capttxrh10703182133cowboysowen.jpg

Mr Dio
03-19-2006, 11:28 PM
Well, the Boys got a vet OT signed. A little more solidity on the O-Line.

Hmm, what's next?
Well, still need a S & than maybe I'd say DT or LB. I know I know, they signed a guy from JAX to replace Fujita but what about a stud run stuffer? Man D's D could be top 3 next yr IF the right player(s) are drafted.

scott
03-19-2006, 11:40 PM
Definitely needs a FS. Unfortunately the free agent options are pretty much gone, with the exception of Marcus Coleman (maybe worth bringing in if we draft a FS with a high pick for insurance. Even as someone who hates UT with a passion, I'd love to see us trade up for Huff. After that Ko Simpson would be okay if we traded down a few spots, or maybe Jason Allen (again, trade down or he could slide to round 2). Bullocks from Nebraska would be worth a look as well.

LB and DT would be nice to upgrade, though not necessary. Ayodele can play inside or outside, as can Burnett. Basically the new guy would be competing with Burnett for playing time. If we didn't add anyone else, I think we'd be okay at LB. With that said, I've love to pick up a guy like Chad Greenway or Bobby Carpenter. Everyone wants to give the Cowboys another edge rusher, but you don't want both your OLBs being rush guys - you need that run support.

At DT, Fergeson is servicable... would be nice to add someone else. Gabe Watson scares me because he has the rep of being lazy. Maybe Parcells will be the guy to whip him into shape, or maybe he'll be another bust like Jacob Rogers. Rod Wright's stock appears to be slipping, I would jump on him in round 2.

K is still a gaping hole... word is we will make an offer to Josh Brown.

We should probably invest our 2nd or 3rd rounder in the O-line for depth. We could use an upgrade at C (Johnson is too small, Gurode is... well, Gurode). Larry is old, and Fabini isn't exactly a pro-bowler.

I'm hoping we grab Maurice Stovall or a burner WR in round 3 or 5 (no 4th this year). I like Copper as a project, but don't know if I trust him as the #4 quite yet.

scott
03-19-2006, 11:42 PM
And oh yeah... supposedly Julian Peterson is visiting this week. When healthy, the dude is a stud. Up to a certain price, he would be worth the risk, IMO. If he got hurt again, we'd plug Burnett in there. We also have Kalen Thorton coming back this year, a guy Parcells really likes as a situational rusher.

j-6
03-20-2006, 12:34 AM
Living in Dallas, it's hard not to be a Cowboys fan... I've given the Texans a try but I can't really get excited about them so I've been thinking about just sucking it up and becoming a Cowboys fan.

However, I can't root for Terrell Owens. I don't even care about the star thing or the showboating on the field, it's the whole package. Skilled player on the field, complete douchebag off the field. I can't get behind that kind of person. So I guess I'll have to suffer through a few more seasons as a lukewarm Texans "fan," but hopefully the Owens/Cowboys marriage is short-lived.

I share your problem. The worst part is, it'd be fun up here to be a Cowboys fan, and I've pretty much always disliked them. Everyone freakin' loves the Cowboys, no matter how dysfunctional they are. Sort of like someone who moves to San Antonio from another NBA town, sees how much the town loves the Spurs, and becomes a fan.

Plus, the Cowboys do juuuuuust enough stupid attention-grabbing shit to make even casual fans pretty much know all year how the teams doing.

I've resisted the pull for six years now, and even my ex-Giant fan girlfrind from New York drinks Jerry's Kool-Aid. I don't think I'll ever become a diehard, like I was scouring the internet for a torrent of Manu's 48 point game against Phoenix last year, but I might become a casual fan here just to watch the train wreck unfold and share in the drama.

It will happen. Go ask the cities of San Francisco, Baltimore, and Philadelphia what they think of this guy.

Horry For 3!
03-20-2006, 12:48 AM
And oh yeah... supposedly Julian Peterson is visiting this week. When healthy, the dude is a stud. Up to a certain price, he would be worth the risk, IMO. If he got hurt again, we'd plug Burnett in there. We also have Kalen Thorton coming back this year, a guy Parcells really likes as a situational rusher.
Damn. If the Cowboys got Julian Peterson..... that would be nice.

Obstructed_View
03-20-2006, 02:20 AM
What would be really great is if the Cowboys traded TO to New Orleans for their draft pick and grab Matt Leinart. Then they resign Keyshawn. Then you sit there and dare TO to bad mouth New Orleans.

NINERS4LIFE
03-20-2006, 12:37 PM
Holy Hell! If they sign Peterson, I am totally going to lose it! That would suck. He is all we have left!!
I would also have to change my AVATAR!!!!

cecil collins
03-20-2006, 01:44 PM
Holy Hell! If they sign Peterson, I am totally going to lose it! That would suck. He is all we have left!!
They actually released him before the big league agreement, but they have a chance to sign him back. I love JP.

cecil collins
03-20-2006, 01:47 PM
George Teague with the goodwill gesture.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2482/teagueowens4gn.gif
George Teague is a bitch. Where was he when TO was lighting them up. TO is the man, and he's gonna punk the cowboys again, in the wallet.

Horry For 3!
03-20-2006, 02:52 PM
:lol :lmao sucks for you

samikeyp
03-20-2006, 04:10 PM
Teague did the right thing.

You will be surprised how fast things will be forgotten if the Cowboys start winning. Once you put on the Star...all of your past sins are forgiven.

A-Train
03-20-2006, 04:58 PM
http://espn.starwave.com/media/nfl/2005/0810/photo/a_owens_195.jpg

I'm a Cowboy now.
No more black and green.

Dre_7
03-20-2006, 06:15 PM
What the hell is "kthnxbye"?? :lol

ALVAREZ6
03-20-2006, 06:25 PM
TO is such a fucking idiot, he says in his rap song that he's gettin his money, when he would have made more money in Philly...

this shows that he's just a fucking retard.

ALVAREZ6
03-20-2006, 06:29 PM
I'm glad that shit bag is finally out of Philly, I was so sich of hearing him and fucking Drew Rosenhaus...

all of those Cowboy fans hated TO when he disrespected them so badly, and now they love him.

Have fun. You better win the Super Bowl this season, because that's how long it will be before TO starts bitchin about his contract, considering he would have made more in Philly.

Sense
03-20-2006, 06:42 PM
Someone's sad to see TO Go... :depressed

Obstructed_View
03-20-2006, 06:46 PM
I love the fear in the Eagles fans of TO holding up a Super Bowl trophy in a Cowboys uniform.

Horry For 3!
03-20-2006, 07:26 PM
I'm glad that shit bag is finally out of Philly, I was so sich of hearing him and fucking Drew Rosenhaus...

all of those Cowboy fans hated TO when he disrespected them so badly, and now they love him.

Have fun. You better win the Super Bowl this season, because that's how long it will be before TO starts bitchin about his contract, considering he would have made more in Philly.
Well in his rap, he said he got what he wanted :lol So why would he bitch about his contract?

For some reason, I don't see him acting up as much since Parcells is around.

Vashner
03-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Jerry Jones took him for a tour of the Underground Bunker AKA Project Whitehouse 2..

Complete with tons of primo cocaine, strippers and booze. And blood transfusion gear to rinse it all out. Even offered TO free Botox injections for life....

scott
03-20-2006, 07:53 PM
I don't think we'll land Peterson, but I hope we can.

We signed Rocky Boiman to a 3-year deal today, he's a good special teams player and adds more depth at LB.

Mr Dio
03-20-2006, 08:32 PM
George Teague is a bitch. Where was he when TO was lighting them up. TO is the man, and he's gonna punk the cowboys again, in the wallet.

Takes a closet bitch to know a closet bitch huh?

CECELIA trying a lame come back in 3, 2, 1...

Duff McCartney
03-20-2006, 10:50 PM
TO got the last laugh on Teague anyway. 49ers won the game, TO is still in the league and now a Cowboy and where is Teague?

Not even in the league anymore.

Vashner
03-20-2006, 11:12 PM
TO can play...

Is he a mental case? Yea

Jerry Jones experiments either fly high or totally fizzle..

Only the season will tell. Spare us the training camp hype day after day.

Rummpd
03-20-2006, 11:40 PM
Good for Dallas in the short run but TO is bad karma and looking forward to the ultimate "power play" episode between Parcells and TO down the road!

just gives me more reason to hate on that over-hyped franchise.

SequSpur
03-21-2006, 12:33 AM
I think it was a great move.

Keyshawn Johnson sucks.

They got the best receiver available.

cecil collins
03-21-2006, 02:23 AM
Takes a closet bitch to know a closet bitch huh?

CECELIA trying a lame come back in 3, 2, 1...
Trolling for Cecil is lame. Llllllaaaaaaammmmmmeeeeee.

cecil collins
03-21-2006, 02:24 AM
I think it was a great move.

Keyshawn Johnson sucks.

They got the best receiver available.
I agree. I hate the cowboys, but I think TO will be a great pickup for them.

batman2883
03-21-2006, 10:36 AM
My team will make it to the superbowl this year, i gurantee it, who wants to make the wager

MoSpur
03-21-2006, 05:14 PM
They need that Kion Carpenter guy as their safety.

Horry For 3!
03-21-2006, 06:08 PM
Your going to have to change your avatar. Julian Peterson signed a 7 year deal with the Seahawks.

Vinnie_Johnson
03-21-2006, 06:10 PM
Your going to have to change your avatar. Julian Peterson signed a 7 year deal with the Seahawks.

He is a nice player but that is way too much for him.

http://www.terrellowens.com/ :elephant

Mr Dio
03-21-2006, 08:41 PM
Trolling for Cecil is lame. Llllllaaaaaaammmmmmeeeeee.

Lame.

Mr Dio
03-21-2006, 08:42 PM
:lol

ALVAREZ6
03-21-2006, 09:44 PM
I love the fear in the Eagles fans of TO holding up a Super Bowl trophy in a Cowboys uniform.
There is no fear.

I guarantee it won't happen.

Horry For 3!
03-21-2006, 10:47 PM
There is no fear.

I guarantee it won't happen.
You never know.