PDA

View Full Version : Eva Longoria on romance with NBA star: 'I'm the teacher'

td4mvp3
03-17-2006, 04:09 PM
didn't see it posted...

Eva Longoria on romance with NBA star: 'I'm the teacher'

02:06 PM CST on Friday, March 17, 2006
Associated Press

NEW YORK - Eva Longoria says she would consider having a child out of wedlock with NBA star-boyfriend Tony Parker – but he wouldn't.

"I would," the 31-year-old "Desperate Housewives" actress says in an interview in Allure magazine's April issue, on newsstands Tuesday. "But Tony won't. ... He's only been with one other person in his life."

AP
Tony Parker and Eva Longoria attended the Screen Actors Guild Awards in January. Longoria says it was "lust at first sight" when she met Parker, 23, a point guard for the San Antonio Spurs, in the Spurs' locker room after a game last year.

"He's very sweet," she says of her French-born boyfriend. "I'm the experienced one. I'm the teacher, especially about love. He's always telling me he's never met anyone who loves the way I do – wholly and freely and unconditionally."

She also clears up speculation that they will soon walk down the aisle: "No, no, no. But we know exactly what we want in our future."

"Our children will speak French," she adds.

Parker appreciates her "plucky" attitude, Longoria tells the magazine.

"Since I grew up in Texas, I'm like the people he's gotten used to around San Antonio instead of being a Hollywood actress who's selfish and arrogant and full of herself ... and screamy," she says.

Longoria stars opposite Michael Douglas, Kiefer Sutherland and Kim Basinger in the thriller "The Sentinel," set for release next month.

She divorced Tyler Christopher, who stars on ABC's "General Hospital," last year, after three years of marriage.

Sec24Row7
03-17-2006, 04:11 PM
I give it 5 more months.

RobinsontoDuncan
03-17-2006, 04:15 PM
yeah that sounds a bit weird, especially to say something like that to the media.... that's got to be ackward for Tony, sure as hell would be for me.

Marklar MM
03-17-2006, 04:24 PM
Not for Andrei Kirilenko...they were talking with him about that shit on TNT yesterday.

ObiwanGinobili
03-17-2006, 04:46 PM
wow.
that pretty open.

Solid D
03-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Tony was with another love interest when he met Eva, correct?

MaNuMaNiAc
03-17-2006, 05:00 PM
that's some seriously open love right there. Wonder how Tony feels about that disclosure :D

MaNuMaNiAc
03-17-2006, 05:08 PM
Its like she does and says everything possible to get Tony to dump her. Typical women mindgames. To tell the free world Tony is inexperienced with women is a massive insult.
Why doesn't she just come out and say "Tony is my bitch" "I own Tony". I wouldn't say insult, but Tony sure as hell better be a centered, sure-of-himself sort of guy, or else that little confession of Eva will come back to bite her in the ass (and what a beautifull ass it is too http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smispin.gif)

Solid D
03-17-2006, 05:12 PM
If she's 31 and previously married for 3 years and he is only 23 and has never been married, why would anyone be bothered by the fact that she is more experienced? Male ego aside, let's get real here.

CharlieMac
03-17-2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah. So how are Desperate Housewives ratings compared to last season?

Solid D
03-17-2006, 05:16 PM
By the way, any man that won't admit that his mate didn't teach him a lot, either isn't telling the truth or isn't experiencing love to the fullest.

fred33
03-17-2006, 05:16 PM
tony was stayed 7 years with lorraine he's experimented

timvp
03-17-2006, 05:18 PM
He's only been with one other person in his life.

I can't believe she bought that. Nice job, Tony :lol

Sec24Row7
03-17-2006, 05:20 PM
Yeah I found that funny too.

50 cent
03-17-2006, 05:21 PM
You don't experienced with just 1 girl. I'm sure she is teaching him some cool shit.

But, it would piss me off if my girlfriend just announced my # to the entire world.

Kori Ellis
03-17-2006, 05:23 PM
I'm sure whatever Eva says about Tony in interviews, he knows that she says it and doesn't care. They are together all the time -- he's probably with her when she's getting interviewed.

King
03-17-2006, 05:30 PM
Who among us guys wouldn't proudly admit to being Eva's bitch?

Melmart1
03-17-2006, 05:44 PM
And the Eva hate continues... What exactly did she say that was wrong?

Besides, her saying to the world that he has only one other partner (true or not) means if they do ever break up (I don't think they will), that even more girls will be lining up to get with him- even girls who wouldnt consider a 'jock' before. He will be getting twice the pussy, easy. Eva did him a favor.

There, did that satisfy the overinflated male egos?

Solid D
03-17-2006, 05:45 PM
bishop, why are you being so vulgar and degrading of women? Just curious.

Solid D
03-17-2006, 05:57 PM
Well...other than the comment about the typical female mind games, Dirty Sanchez, there is this...

She does have a nice body. For me though she is a little to thin also she has a jacked up grill and thats a big hang-up with me. If I was banging her all I could think about is that fucked up grill.

I guess it's just my overall impression. I could be reading this wrong, though.

Master Shake
03-17-2006, 06:02 PM
I'd teach her a few things with what i have in my pants, just look at my package ladies, don't act like you're not impressed

Solid D
03-17-2006, 06:07 PM
Ah, I see. It just seemed that way (if you weren't joking) and I wondered if you had something going on there.

Kori Ellis
03-17-2006, 06:12 PM
Bishop - What's wrong with her teeth?

http://www.eva-longoria-sexy-pictures.com/evalongoria070.jpg

(Not that I believe if you had a chance to "bang" her you'd be thinking about her bad teeth)

CosmicCowboy
03-17-2006, 06:15 PM

(Not that I believe if you had a chance to "bang" her you'd be thinking about her bad teeth)

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

he would squirt in his pants before he got to "hello..."

SequSpur
03-17-2006, 06:56 PM
By the way, any man that won't admit that his mate didn't teach him a lot, either isn't telling the truth or isn't experiencing love to the fullest.

You need a fukkin sex change, because your a woman.

yeahone
03-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Go tony thats the man

tlongII
03-17-2006, 07:02 PM

I'd hit it.

Solid D
03-17-2006, 07:56 PM
You need a fukkin sex change, because your a woman.

No, I'm just mature.

aaronstampler
03-18-2006, 05:46 AM
look, I hope they're happy together, but if she really thinks he's only been with one other girl his whole life, she's even dumber than she sounds in interviews. She should consider herself lucky if she was the only one he's been with during their relationship.
(Then again, the same goes for Tony when it comes to her).

I'm just glad that she revealed that during all-star break that she and Tony spent the whole weekend in a hotel fucking. I guess that explains why he played like crap during the game. Just do us fans a favor Eva and leave him the hell alone the night before playoff games. Like, sleep with him the night after a game, but not during the off day between games, you know?

ObiwanGinobili
03-18-2006, 09:38 AM
No, I'm just mature.

yes you are.
Solid D is the fucking shit. A shining example of manhood. If ONLY others could be more like him. :king

And that is the TRUTH. :tu

CubanMustGo
03-18-2006, 10:22 AM
Here

Bottom teeth are jacked

Jesus H. Christ, dude, be sure to post a pic of the perfect woman you end up with. :drunk

Messican Lover
03-18-2006, 10:34 AM
Jesus H. Christ, dude, be sure to post a pic of the perfect woman you end up with. :drunk
I'm just making a fucking point why do I get slammed for a opinion isn't this the right place for a opinion. Jesus fucking christ yourself.

Messican Lover
03-18-2006, 10:39 AM
So I guess I would do her all day long she is so fine the finest of the fine. Don't ever ever say anything bad about Eva

Eva=Godliness

Give me a break

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-18-2006, 10:43 AM
I don't think I could say it better than Kori and Melmart did.

aaronstampler, have you seen Tony or Eva fuck somebody else? I doubt it.

Some Spurs fans always bitch and moan and whine that the team doesn't get enough coverage nationally but are now crying because one of the Spurs has gone Hollywood. Give me a break, people.

I've said it before, I think I would love to be in a position where people complain all fucking day on a message board about who I'm dating.

chode_regulator
03-18-2006, 10:57 AM
I wouldn't say insult, but Tony sure as hell better be a centered, sure-of-himself sort of guy, or else that little confession of Eva will come back to bite her in the ass (and what a beautifull ass it is too http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smispin.gif)
if you consider no ass a beautiful ass, then i guess it is....

spurschick
03-18-2006, 10:58 AM
Wow, and here I thought that I could believe everything I read in Allure magazine. I'm so disenchanted. :lol

If Tony is happy, I don't care who he dates.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-18-2006, 11:01 AM
The thing is, I don't call people out for thinking somebody is attractive or not - it's the people that seem to have unnatural biases against people like Eva and Tony simply for dating each other.

Don't think Eva's attractive or not - that's everybody personal decision. I might think differently, but that's just me.

For example, I've never thought one of my best friends' longtime GF was all that attractive since before they started dating. There have been far more times that we don't find the same girls attractive and hence, have almost never had problems with women between us (although that should never come between friendship anyway).

I've noticed his GF becoming more attractive, but she's still not the type of girl I'd date anyway, whereas the girls I have dated, he wouldn't have.

Personal preferences aside, some people's hate on the Tony-Eva thing is just unnatural (basically, I wasn't really getting on you Bishop).

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-18-2006, 11:01 AM
If Tony is happy, I don't care who he dates.

What a concept!

50 cent
03-18-2006, 11:03 AM
So what if I said I wasn't into this chick

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/Trailer21/1_leg_spread.jpg

and she made movies and people thought she was hot and Brent Barry dated her would you say I was a complainer then.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Still, I think it is stupid when people complain about people's personal lives. For all we know Tim might be getting it from Amy 15 times a day wearing his ass out. Maybe she has some freaky foot fetish that won't allow his foot to heal because he always has to use it all the time in the sack.

Really it's none of our business what the hell the Spurs players do in their bedrooms.

1Parker1
03-18-2006, 11:46 AM
I'm just glad that she revealed that during all-star break that she and Tony spent the whole weekend in a hotel fucking

She's never said that! :wow

BTW, I think it's very sweet that Tony is old-fashioned and doesn't believe in having kids out of wedlock and all that :makeout.

angel_luv
03-18-2006, 12:01 PM
He's only been with one other person in his life.

I can't believe she bought that. Nice job, Tony

You don't believe him? :angel :lol

She's never said that! :wow

BTW, I think it's very sweet that Tony is old-fashioned and doesn't believe in having kids out of wedlock and all that :makeout.

More than anything, the article gave me the impression that Tony doesn't want to settle down right now.

Either that or Tony and I have a very different idea of what is "old fashioned."

I am starting to think that my relationship ambitions are prehistoric in nature. :lol

Trainwreck2100
03-18-2006, 01:20 PM
Have to love the example she's setting, let's have kids out of wedlock if both parties are cool with it.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-18-2006, 01:28 PM
Have to love the example she's setting, let's have kids out of wedlock if both parties are cool with it.

She's not a role model.

Are you going to have kids out of wedlock because Eva wants to?

God, if she said she wanted to marry Tony and have kids with him and start a family, you'd say she was a gold-digger or something.

Trainwreck2100
03-18-2006, 01:33 PM
She's not a role model.

Are you going to have kids out of wedlock because Eva wants to?

God, if she said she wanted to marry Tony and have kids with him and start a family, you'd say she was a gold-digger or something.

I wouldn't call her a gold-digger, she's an actress on a popular TV show, I'm sure she has her own money. I just had one question though, if she is so comfortable divulging Tony's # of sexual partners, why not divulge her own?

T Park
03-18-2006, 01:34 PM
Trainwreck's hatred.

There has GOT to be a basis for it..

hendrix
03-18-2006, 01:39 PM
If experienced Eva Longoria says he's not experienced, then people you need to believe it. Women can tell. Unless he wanted to look like a dork in bed on purpose.
So, the comment "Way to go Tony, she bought it heheheheh" is waaaaaaaaay out of reality.

Trainwreck2100
03-18-2006, 01:44 PM
Trainwreck's hatred.

There has GOT to be a basis for it..

Where is the hatred in my posts in thus thread. How many Mex-American actresses have made it, like 2 tops. So is it wrong to think that younger Mexican-American girls would look up to her. (ref. post 1 I made) Also why is it okay to tell how many people her partner has had, and not how many she had.

T Park
03-18-2006, 01:50 PM
Also why is it okay to tell how many people her partner has had, and not how many she had.

What if Parker says OK?

Who are you to say how Parker should feel? :lol

How many Mex-American actresses have made it, like 2 tops. So is it wrong to think that younger Mexican-American girls would look up to her.

Why is it wrong.

Shes breaking down barriers, her and Mr Guevarra, I cant remember the other dude's name on the show nor how to spell.

Trainwreck2100
03-18-2006, 01:55 PM
What if Parker says OK?

Why is it wrong.

Cause it's really hard to support a child while out of wedlock

T Park
03-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Its his choice aint it?

And he makes 11 mill a year, I think he can barely make ends meet.

angel_luv
03-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Cause it's really hard to support a child while out of wedlock

Its his choice aint it?

And he makes 11 mill a year, I think he can barely make ends meet.

I think Train was speaking about the young girls Eva may be influencing.

Trainwreck2100
03-18-2006, 02:05 PM
yes I was.

Vashner
03-18-2006, 02:09 PM
Where do we order the sex video?

JK I hope Eva and Tony do stay together....

spurschick
03-18-2006, 02:55 PM

I ain't sayin' she a goldigger, but she ain't messin' with no broke n---r... get down girl, go'head, get down...

T Park
03-18-2006, 03:04 PM
I think Train was speaking about the young girls Eva may be influencing.

Well then train, you have a SLIGHT point.

But, I would hope parents have a brain, and explain to their kids that she is wrong and it is bad.

Once again, PARENTS, not actors, athletes, and what not, raise children.

spurschick
03-18-2006, 03:16 PM
For all we know Tim might be getting it from Amy 15 times a day wearing his ass out. Maybe she has some freaky foot fetish that won't allow his foot to heal because he always has to use it all the time in the sack.

I believe I overheard her talking about that very thing just the other night. I think she mentioned it would be the story in this Sunday's Parade mag.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-18-2006, 03:58 PM
*temporarily lost my mind*

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-18-2006, 05:00 PM
If she's 31 and previously married for 3 years and he is only 23 and has never been married, why would anyone be bothered by the fact that she is more experienced? Male ego aside, let's get real here.

Just more of the Spurstalk bigot society. Fuck people, let it go.

atxrocker
03-18-2006, 05:05 PM
who woulda guessed the broad saying she schools Tony would justify a 68 post 3 pg thread? slow news day I guess..

:lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-18-2006, 05:08 PM
who woulda guessed the broad saying she schools Tony would justify a 68 post 3 pg thread? slow news day I guess..

:lol

This is Spurstalk. I'm surprised it's not longer.

ObiwanGinobili
03-18-2006, 05:14 PM
This is Spurstalk. I'm surprised it's not longer.

me too.

but I'm sure if you add al lof our Eva or tony/eva threads together they would rival the Quattro.

Trainwreck2100
03-18-2006, 05:17 PM
me too.

but I'm sure if you add al lof our Eva or tony/eva threads together they would rival the Quattro.

Countless tunnels

1Parker1
03-18-2006, 05:24 PM
Just curious and a little off topic. How would the guys here feel if their girlfriend told all your friends how many partners you've had before her, when you were younger, like 23? If it was a limited amount, would you be embarrased in front of your friends?

I'm saying this, cuz I always thought that was something most young guys took pride im...and generally exagerated their conquests to their friends in order to look manly or whatever.

ObiwanGinobili
03-18-2006, 05:43 PM
well I'm publicly decalring that my man has only slept with one woman his entire life.
& I'm cool with that. :princess

and he's coll with everyone knowing that too. :D

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-18-2006, 06:24 PM
well I'm publicly decalring that my man has only slept with one woman his entire life.

But more importantly, is he cool with it?

ObiwanGinobili
03-18-2006, 06:26 PM
:lmao

yes. he is.

Willinsa
03-18-2006, 06:26 PM
I can't believe she bought that. Nice job, Tony :lol

Exactly, is Eva that stupid?? :lol

angel_luv
03-18-2006, 06:39 PM

I think that is impressive- also very sweet. You are blessed. :)

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-19-2006, 02:13 AM
Just curious and a little off topic. How would the guys here feel if their girlfriend told all your friends how many partners you've had before her, when you were younger, like 23? If it was a limited amount, would you be embarrased in front of your friends?

I'm saying this, cuz I always thought that was something most young guys took pride im...and generally exagerated their conquests to their friends in order to look manly or whatever.

It doesn't make a difference to me because the only people that would be around enough to know/care about it are people that would actually know already since I'm sure it came up in conversation somehow.

slayermin
03-19-2006, 02:22 AM
TP is in the perfect situation. She's hot. She's rich. And she is real. What more could you ask for?

Though I hope he doesn't rush into the marriage thing.

SpursWoman
03-19-2006, 09:54 AM

I'd publically declare the same thing ... but that'd only be a delusion I've convinced myself of to make myself feel better. :lol

King
03-19-2006, 10:52 AM

If I were an all-star starting PG with two NBA championship rings and one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood currently on my arm? I wouldn't be too embarrassed.

I'd have my trump card.

(And without that, I wouldn't care, either. My friends already know - and I know theirs. And it's not a big deal, either way. It doesn't really take much to get laid, so I don't know why people would take such pride in their number of conquests).

HoopStar
03-19-2006, 11:05 AM
I shall admit that Eva was wrong for saying, “I’m the teacher and the experience one." She should have kept that to herself because she should have known that the media would take this out of contents and make a mockery out of this statement. Also, this will cause endless teasing from Tony buddies and teammates. Every man wants to feel like he’s doing a great job when it comes to pleasing his woman in the bedroom, but Eva may have ruined it for Tony. This type of statement hurts a man ego to hear someone he loves says such a thing because I know it would hurt mine. But I don't see anything wrong with a woman telling her man what she likes, what turns her on and what makes her feel good (vice versa). But to announce it to the public was wrong. Tony may have had been with one person before her, but that doesn’t mean he’s inexperience. I’ve only been with one person before my girlfriend now and that woman was my high school sweetheart since I was 15 ½ years old. We got married, had a son and is now divorced. In all, we’ve stayed together for a total of 11 years. After her, I can admit that there was a lot I didn’t know about love, but I can’t turn the clock back and change it because it’s over.

I do hope that all is well with Eva and Tony and they stay together because I think they are a great couple.

BTW, was Eva at the game last night?

PS. Spurschick, I’m hitting on you but you are beautiful!!

HoopStar
03-19-2006, 11:47 AM
PS. Spurschick, I’m hitting on you but you are beautiful!!

PS. Spurschick, I’m "NOT" hitting on you but you are beautiful!!

angel_luv
03-19-2006, 04:35 PM
I don't think Tony has to worry about teasing from his team mates. All of them are too classy and kind for that.

King
03-19-2006, 06:04 PM
I don't think Tony has to worry about teasing from his team mates. All of them are too classy and kind for that.

Ooh...you'd be surprised. .

angel_luv
03-19-2006, 09:58 PM
Ooh...you'd be surprised. .

I know the guys are pranksters, but I read an article* team policy is to not make jokes about people's families- which I would guess includes people's significant others.

* I can't remember the title of the article. It may have been in Slam Magazine and was definitely a while back.

CharlieMac
03-19-2006, 10:08 PM
I'm the wife's first and last dude.

Trainwreck2100
03-19-2006, 10:23 PM
^^^good job she ain't got nothing to compare it to

King
03-21-2006, 12:09 AM
I know the guys are pranksters, but I read an article* team policy is to not make jokes about people's families- which I would guess includes people's significant others.

* I can't remember the title of the article. It may have been in Slam Magazine and was definitely a while back.

Oh, I doubt they're making fun of Eva - families and sig. others are generally off limits with any guys - but you can be damn sure Tony's not living this one down. That's like striking gold.

Shiner Bock Girl
03-21-2006, 03:51 AM
yeah that sounds a bit weird, especially to say something like that to the media.... that's got to be ackward for Tony, sure as hell would be for me.

There are some things that should be left private and not embarrass the guy to the media...Hope Tony set her straight.

Darrin
03-21-2006, 06:40 AM
I'm hot for teacher!

Petite Française
03-22-2006, 03:28 AM
Bonjour à tous !

( I'm sorry to talk in french but can' t do differently ... I understand english only when it is written, but I don' t speak :oops

Je suis tombée sur ça :http://permanent.nouvelobs.com/people/20060322.OBS1325.html

It's in french ... But I saw that there were some French here, like Bruno. they would be sympathetic to translate for you.

Ciao.

Old School Chic
03-22-2006, 07:05 AM
I like Eva Longoria and all but this has to be the funniest shit ever... :lol

"He's very sweet," she says of her French-born boyfriend. "I'm the experienced one. I'm the teacher, especially about love. He's always telling me he's never met anyone who loves the way I do – wholly and freely and unconditionally."

:lmao

If Eva believed this shit... She has issues

CubanMustGo
03-22-2006, 10:14 AM
Well, now here is the latest:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060322/ap_en_tv/people_longoria;_ylt=Agrpf8fx1tmxaaYzHG0PqdIEtbAF; _ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Eva Longoria Gives Loving Props to Beau
Tue Mar 21, 9:25 PM ET

LOS ANGELES - Eva Longoria, desperate to set the record straight, took to the entertainment-news shows Tuesday to tell the world that her beau, NBA star Tony Parker, is aces in the bedroom.

File it under Too Much Information, but Longoria told "Extra" and "Access Hollywood" that "when the lights are out, he's the teacher," ... and "I'm the student," she added to "Extra."

The revelation came in response to an article in the latest Allure magazine that quotes the "Desperate Housewives" star as saying that in matters of love, she was "the experienced one." International magazines seized the story, concluding — wrongfully, Longoria stressed — that Parker is a lousy lover.

... yes, too much information. What next? :rolleyes

Trainwreck2100
03-22-2006, 10:24 AM
*cough* bullshit *cough*

Trainwreck2100
03-22-2006, 10:27 AM
I give ya something to ponder, if Tony was cool with it why would she retract her statements.

JoePublic
03-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Tony doesn't give a crap about all this public crap 'cause he's taking care of business in private. :smokin

1Parker1
03-22-2006, 10:31 AM
File it under Too Much Information, but Longoria told "Extra" and "Access Hollywood" that "when the lights are out, he's the teacher," ... and "I'm the student," she added to "Extra."

:lmao Oh gosh, I think she's just digging herself into a deeper hole. She should have just let it go. The fact that she's still talking about it makes the media want to jump on her and Tony's "drama" even more.

JoePublic
03-22-2006, 10:42 AM
I'll jump on her.

polandprzem
03-22-2006, 10:43 AM
OKay - so who wants to be my student?

Trainwreck2100
03-22-2006, 10:46 AM
:lmao Oh gosh, I think she's just digging herself into a deeper hole.

I'm going to let that one slide, but just this once.

angel_luv
03-22-2006, 10:52 AM
The only thing worse than giving too much information in the first place is trying to explain said info.

Old School Chic
03-22-2006, 10:55 AM
The only thing worse than giving too much information in the first place is trying to explain said info.

:tu

Good morning Angel :angel

Shouldn't you be here singing away...

KEDA
03-22-2006, 11:00 AM
geez, who really cares about these two.

they wake up in the morning, take a shower, put their socks on, and live their lives.

just like you and I.

Big f'n deal, I wish the media would just leave them alone.

Trainwreck2100
03-22-2006, 11:06 AM

they wake up in the morning, take a shower, put their socks on, and live their lives.

just like you and I.

Actually I think they wake up in the morning, and Tony gets ready to go to school.

angel_luv
03-22-2006, 11:16 AM
:tu

Good morning Angel :angel

Shouldn't you be here singing away...

Good morning, Friend.
I missed getting to see you at the GTG.

As to your question:

Rasho is out of town- why bother? ;)

Although, if you get me his number though, I will gladly call and serenade him. :angel

just like you and I.

The difference, it would appear, between Eva and people who want their privacy respected is that articles about the latter don't contain such direct, personal quotes from the subject themselves.

In other words, if Eva doesn't want people knowing her business, she should stop telling us.

Old School Chic
03-22-2006, 11:26 AM
Good morning, Friend.
I missed getting to see you at the GTG.

As to your question:

Rasho is out of town- why bother? ;)

Although, if you get me his number though, I will gladly call and serenade him. :angel

The difference, it would appear, between Eva and people who want their privacy respected is that articles about the latter don't contain such direct, personal quotes from the subject themselves.

In other words, if Eva doesn't want people knowing her business, she should stop telling us.

I was also looking forward to attending the GTG on Saturday.
Unfortunately, my uncle passed away on Friday morning so I left out of town for the funeral services. :depressed

But, the playoffs are right around the corner and hopefully we can meet then. I'll try and see what I can do about getting you Rasho's number so that you may serenade him in private :spin

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-22-2006, 11:28 AM
Oh Eva, why? This is the sort of thing that can only be settled with the release of a sex tape.

angel_luv
03-22-2006, 11:31 AM
I was also looking forward to attending the GTG on Saturday.
Unfortunately, my uncle passed away on Friday morning so I left out of town for the funeral services. :depressed

But, the playoffs are right around the corner and hopefully we can meet then. I'll try and see what I can do about getting you Rasho's number so that you may serenade him in private :spin

I am sorry about your uncle. My prayers will be with your family.

I look forward to meeting you soon. :)

Old School Chic
03-22-2006, 11:38 AM
I am sorry about your uncle. My prayers will be with your family.

I look forward to meeting you soon. :)

Thank you, Angel. :spin

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-22-2006, 11:45 AM
For everybody that's complaining about Eva's comments...

Think of it this way, if Tony was upset about all this, if he was even miffed by these public comment...then Tony got to put it in the butt to make up for it.

If he wasn't upset, then he wasn't upset.

Only Tony gives a fuck about it or not.

1Parker1
03-22-2006, 11:48 AM

just like you and I.

:rolleyes I don't like getting into arguments over Eva and Tony...but the maybe hte media makes a big deal out of things, cuz EVA volunteers that info. I understand that she's doing it cuz she's a celebrity, and sex sells, and all that stuff...but I don't think she always needs to bring in Tony into those types of things (unless of course, if he doesn't mind, which I don't think he does).

I just think she volunteers a little too much info at times. But to each her own. If Tony doesn't mind his stuff being made public, then we shouldn't either.

Trainwreck2100
03-22-2006, 11:53 AM
Think of it this way, if Tony was upset about all this, if he was even miffed by these public comment...then Tony got to put it in the butt to make up for it.

I thought experienced meant she already took it in the butt.

angel_luv
03-22-2006, 04:45 PM
:wow Ouch! WOAI is harsh!

For the original " I'm the Teacher Story." this is the headline on the web page:
"Off the Court, Parker Getting Schooled by Longoria"

Darrin
03-22-2006, 05:45 PM
Come on, Tony Parker is 23, Eva is 31. Anyone who didn't think that with a 8-9 year difference that she wasn't more experienced than TP, are just kidding themselves. This isn't the bombshell we are making it.

fred33
03-22-2006, 07:10 PM
go to extratv.com and watch the interview she's cute

Sonia_TX
03-22-2006, 07:20 PM
They are talking to Eva about it today on Access Hollywood (6:30 for us San Antonians)...

spurschick
03-22-2006, 07:38 PM
And she just completely set the record straight on Access...

She said that if you read the article in Allure, you will see that a lot of what was printed in the press was taken out of context from the original article. She said that she was the teacher when it came to love because she had been married, divorced and in more long-term relationships. She said that she only said Tony had been in one long-term relationship, not that he had only been with one woman. And, she didn't say that she wanted a child out of wedlock. She said that she thinks children are a blessing and if she happened to get pregnant before she got married, it would be fine with her, but that she would prefer to be married first and so would Tony.

1Parker1
03-22-2006, 07:52 PM

She said that if you read the article in Allure, you will see that a lot of what was printed in the press was taken out of context from the original article. She said that she was the teacher when it came to love because she had been married, divorced and in more long-term relationships. She said that she only said Tony had been in one long-term relationship, not that he had only been with one woman. And, she didn't say that she wanted a child out of wedlock. She said that she thinks children are a blessing and if she happened to get pregnant before she got married, it would be fine with her, but that she would prefer to be married first and so would Tony.

:tu Yep, I saw her explanation...and she seemed genuinely upset that everything was so taken out of context. She also said that Tony didn't really care about what the media was saying, but that it was bothering her.

Personally, I think she should have just let it drop. This is like the second or third time her interviews have been taken out of context...it happens to celebrities all the time. She should be more careful in her choice of words for future interviews.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-22-2006, 07:53 PM

So wait, wait, wait...you mean people reacted crazily without knowing the full story?

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-22-2006, 07:54 PM
She should be more careful in her choice of words for future interviews.

Not sure of that...the whole article was the whole interview.

The other story was clips of it.

Melmart1
03-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Wait, wait.. you meant that those who jumped to judge Eva were WRONG!?!?

That those who said Tony would be upset were WRONG!?!?!

Eva went out of her way to prove how loving and solid her relationship is, yet the Eva hate will inevitably continue. Pathetic.

fred33
03-23-2006, 04:59 AM
go to www.tmz.com and watch the interview she's funny and she seems very sincere

Slomo
03-23-2006, 05:08 AM
So wait, wait, wait...you mean people reacted crazily without knowing the full story?

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.Yeah, but you have to agree it made for a fun display of the insecurity and fragility of the male ego... :lol

ObiwanGinobili
03-23-2006, 11:12 AM
go to www.tmz.com and watch the interview she's funny and she seems very sincere

awesome :tu

somewhere ther is a room full of copy editors cutting & pasting to their hearst delight and s######ing without thinking of the consequences.

celebritys are real people.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-23-2006, 11:25 AM
awesome :tu

somewhere ther is a room full of copy editors cutting & pasting to their hearst delight and s######ing without thinking of the consequences.

celebritys are real people.

But are they
Real Women (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22389&highlight=real+women)?

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Celebrities aren't people. They're devices put here for my entertainment by the Lord Jesus Christ.

ObiwanGinobili
03-23-2006, 12:10 PM
Celebrities aren't people. They're devices put here for my entertainment by the Lord Jesus Christ.

uhm, did HE tell you that?
and if so, when?
and did he look like this?
http://www.tibac.com/SouthPark/images/Jesus.gif

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-23-2006, 12:14 PM
uhm, did HE tell you that?
and if so, when?
and did he look like this?
http://www.tibac.com/SouthPark/images/Jesus.gif

Actually, it's a Family Guy reference.

fred33
03-23-2006, 06:37 PM
In the second part of our exclusive Eva interview, the "Desperate" star got a little more serious as the subject turned to her co-stars.

Specifically, Eva explained to Billy Bush what happened on the set after Teri Hatcher told Vanity Fair about her childhood molestation.

"When she came back to the set after the Vanity Fair article, I want to know what kind of reception did she get and what was that like?" Billy asked.

"I went up to her and I said: 'Is it all, is everything good?'" Eva explained. "And she said, 25 people, since this article (came out), had come forward."

"And had admitted that something had happened to them?" Billy asked.

PHOTO GALLERY
Celebrity Scenes: Eva Longoria

"That something had happened to them, so, it was a good thing, and she was a very brave person to do that," Eva said.

Thank goodness for the support of good friends. Eva had some support of her own when "Desperate Housewives" catapulted her to stardom.

At her first major event, the "American Music Awards" in November 2004, Nicollette Sheridan stepped up and took Eva under her wing.

"It was just me and Nicollette and we were backstage, and I looked out and I see all these people and I had never presented before," Eva said.

"Was this when she was wearing the plunger?" Billy asked.

"Yeah, and I said, 'Thank god you are going to upstage me cause I am terrified,'" Eva said. "So, I asked her, 'Will you hold my hand when we walk out?' and she said, 'Absolutely.' She was so wonderful at the beginning and even now, you know, she has given a lot of advice to Tony and me. It’s just wonderful."

Billy wondered if, much like Nicollette and Michael Bolton, was an engagement in Tony and Eva's future?

"No, we are not," Eva laughed. "I'm not. They are!"

"Well, I think you are," Billy said.

"I would be sporting the rock!" Eva exclaimed.

"How close are you, seriously?" Billy asked.

"Oh, I hope close," Eva laughed. "Yeah, I hope close. I don't know. It's a total surprise. He said, you know, he gave me a great surprise for my birthday, and I couldn't believe it."

"What did he give you?" Billy asked.

"He flew all my girlfriends into San Antonio and had a surprise birthday party for me in San Antonio," Eva said. "I mean every one of my friends from L.A. and so, I…"

"Who went, name drop for me?" Billy laughed.

"Everybody in Cabo!" Eva said.

"The whole clan?" Billy asked.

"The whole gang that was in Cabo was there," Eva said.

"What did he rent a 747?" Billy asked. "That was a big gang in Cabo?"

"He got everybody tickets," Eva said. "He got everybody hotel rooms, um, it was amazing, the fact that he pulled this off and me not knowing is really good. So, he told me the proposal would be 10 times better than that!"

"Well, you know what I glean from that – you're engaged and you are just not going to tell me the details," Billy teased.

"Why you would be the first to know," Eva laughed. "Billy will be the first to know! Believe me, I would be so happy about it, I am going to yell it from the tallest mountain!"

"Well, Tony is going to fly some plane over with it, apparently it is going (to be) so glamorous," Billy laughed.

"He might ask Access to come cover it, you never know, Eva teased.

Previous Stories:

ShoogarBear
03-23-2006, 06:46 PM
I finally had to look in here to see why this freaking thread was still going.

For all we know Tim might be getting it from Amy 15 times a day wearing his ass out. Maybe she has some freaky foot fetish that won't allow his foot to heal because he always has to use it all the time in the sack.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ShoogarBear
03-23-2006, 06:54 PM
Just curious and a little off topic. How would the guys here feel if their girlfriend told all your friends how many partners you've had before her, when you were younger, like 23?

This isn't exactly an answer, but when I read this all I could think of was . . . "37??"

http://www.flixnjoystix.com/article_images/MovieNewsReel/clerks.jpg

angel_luv
03-23-2006, 08:06 PM
I misjudged Eva in this case- my bad.

I'm happy to be wrong though. I hope the other racy comments I heard "from Eva" were taken out of context as well. That possibility was something I should have considered before but didn't. Again, my bad.

Sorry Eva and Tony. :oops