PDA

View Full Version : Kiwi Sighting

angel_luv
03-18-2006, 12:01 AM
:spin :elephant :)

So, I was really mad because I picked the wrong lane exiting the arena, which resulted in my getting stuck because of a train. :pctoss
I turned on the React and was sort of listening to it as I stared into space out my open car window .
This black SUV pulls up beside me and I inadvertantly made casual eye contact with the driver. This was me, thinking:" That guy looks like Sean Marks... :wow Holy cow! That is Sean Marks."

He was just chilling in his SUV- talking on his cell phone. I'm fairly certain I smiled at him. :lol It happened quickly and I was so surprised.

Sean and I ended up driving the same way for about a quarter of my ride home. (I think Sean) was on his way to the airport.

I have to say that Sean is a very courteous driver- used a turn signal and everything. :)

I think this was God's way of making up to me the fact that I missed all but two minutes of the game tonight. ( Thank God for ESPN re-runs.)
I got stuck pushing the dessert cart for the suites- something I will never do again during a Spurs game.
The work was fine and the people were nice, but it drove me to absolute distraction to know that the guys were right there playing and I could not see them.

spurs=bling
03-18-2006, 12:03 AM
do all the spurs have a black SUV? but its cool you got to see him.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-18-2006, 12:03 AM
angel_luv you work at the spurs home arena right? so does it give you any advantages to meeting the players since you work in the same building?

angel_luv
03-18-2006, 12:04 AM
do all the spurs have a black SUV? but its cool you got to see him.

I am sure they all have different brands at least. I am such a girl though- the color and basic model is all I would ever be able to tell you. :lol

angel_luv you work at the spurs home arena right? so does it give you any advantages to meeting the players since you work in the same building?

All the Spurs players I have met, I have done it outside of work.

I work on the Terrace Level and that is as close as I get to the guys on game nIGHTS.

They have catering down in their locker room- so they never come to eat with me. :(

Silver21_Black20
03-18-2006, 03:38 PM
I work on the Terrace Level

No way...me too :spin

:lol

angel_luv
03-18-2006, 04:36 PM
Do you know the awesome usher who guards the super boxes?

;)

Silver21_Black20
03-18-2006, 04:39 PM
Do you know the awesome usher who guards the super boxes?

;)

Yup, I'm sure she's the best usher the AT&T Center has :princess