PDA

View Full Version : Should Gibson be cut next year?

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 12:05 AM
After this tournament, with the oncoming bad ass all americans, is it prudent, justified, wise, or just plain common sense to cut Daniel Gibson off the team during practice next off season?

CBF's take: He has shown zero improvement, he scores 12 points each and every game, his defense is above average, but his horrible decisions nullifies this on offense.

Horry For 3!
03-18-2006, 12:13 AM
He'll either be back at Texas or in the NBA

Pinto Bean
03-18-2006, 12:18 AM
He is a pretty good point guard, he does take some poor shot alot though. I still think he should stay though. Does anyone have any info on what new players Texas will be bringing to the team next year

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-18-2006, 12:30 AM
Well, if Barnes cut him you can stick a fork in recruiting the state of Texas, that's for sure.

j-6
03-18-2006, 12:34 AM
Well, if Barnes cut him you can stick a fork in recruiting the state of Texas, that's for sure.

Houston and Beaumont will completely defect to the Ags - probably in more sports than just basketball. I'll say this - he'll either be a token starter, like less than fifteen minutes a game, or the third guy off the bench next season.

mookie2001
03-18-2006, 12:50 AM
nba?????????????????
yeah fucking right
his stock dropped off the map this season
its not that hes bad
hes the kind of guy you have to make the center of your offense
and with texas' style of ball it doesnt work
you could put him on the floor with olajuwon, robinson, jordan and bird and he'd fuck everyone up
you can give him less min and he'll be mediocre
so if you need the roster spot
i say cut his ass
but dont be foolish

mookie2001
03-18-2006, 12:55 AM
if any of yall noticed
i did not give one word of praise or endorsement to the texas bball TEAM
this whole year
first it was abrahms' boyhood
then it was 100% because of one daniel gibson

Pinto Bean
03-18-2006, 12:55 AM
Tucker and Aldridge are the stars of the team. I really think we need a PG that can pass them the ball

timvp
03-18-2006, 01:02 AM
He should've declared for the draft last year. Now his basketball career might be over.

But maybe he'll get a perfect score on the Wonderlick . . .

j-6
03-18-2006, 01:07 AM
Funny, because I have a theory. I think that if Daniel Gibson would transfer after this season and get to play ball at a low-level D-1 school, he'd be the absolute man and work his way back into the big money part of the draft.

Gib would be like the Hersey Hawkins of Texas State who led his #14 seed Southland conference team over Iowa. But he can't be the hero with uber bluechips to throw the ball to.

Pinto Bean
03-18-2006, 01:08 AM
BTW, Was anyone screaming "Where the hell is the rest of the friggin team" today. It seemed like Tucker and Aldridge were the only ones on the floor. If they keep playing like that, they wont make it past the next game. I will admit I missed the second half and was wondering if anyone else stepped up their game.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 01:19 AM
\
But maybe he'll get a perfect score on the Wonderlick . . .

timvp you're above that. Hmm, nevermind I guess you're not. You better be drunk. If Princess let you i mean. Hahahah, comeon, i kidd i kidd.

nba?????????????????

yeah fucking right
his stock dropped off the map this season
its not that hes bad
hes the kind of guy you have to make the center of your offense
and with texas' style of ball it doesnt work
you could put him on the floor with olajuwon, robinson, jordan and bird and he'd fuck everyone up
you can give him less min and he'll be mediocre
so if you need the roster spot
i say cut his ass
but dont be foolish

people do not let Mookie's lack of punctuation dissuade you from reading this post

because what he says is about 80% what ANY horns fan would say

and seirously whoever said gibson would make it in the nba deserves to be dickslapped with copious amounts of smegma

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 01:21 AM
I failed each and every one of you, because I meant this to be a poll, but in my state it seems to be impossible to recreate this into a poll.

Well. I guess as long as its a mookie and timvp classic for texas to lose to duke, i guess i'll keep cheering for Texas University (i said)

timvp
03-18-2006, 01:22 AM
Since when is Vunderlick smack off limits?

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 01:24 AM
naw dawg it is because we're talking march madness

but its all good

im confused
who did you mean that post about going to the nba about
i thought u meant gibson

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 01:25 AM
call it a timvp classic

:smokin

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 01:27 AM
timvp if you say gibson is nba worthy i will cut my dick off

timvp
03-18-2006, 01:29 AM
timvp if you say gibson is nba worthy i will cut my dick off

Your D is safe.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 01:30 AM
thank god because i had the cutlery ready

on the other hand

timvp can you make this a poll?
Two options, public
"yes"
"no"

thanks

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 01:34 AM
first it was abrahms' boyhood

:rollin

there's a reason us vtown boys laugh at each other's jokes
i'll never forget the one GTG i went to

timvp was like

"if texas makes it past the first round i'll change your post into a poll"
naturally, he shrugged incredulously

mookie2001
03-18-2006, 01:37 AM
you should translate what i said for people who cant read nonpuncutatedly

mookie2001
03-18-2006, 01:39 AM
I axed him if he wanted to toke too
i guess hes a friend of marcus if you know what I mean...

(narco polo)

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 01:40 AM
I axe that mookie is blogging on a fucking dial up connection

so his D is already cutlerered off

timvp
03-18-2006, 01:40 AM
Daniel has put Kirk's good name to shame.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 01:42 AM
timvp you are breaking my balls, sir

mookie2001
03-18-2006, 01:44 AM
dj augustine= the real ice cream man

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 01:47 AM
i could neva rap 'bout nigga on record

real mothafuckah'ss know who tha real ice cream man is

dude
there are NOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCCCKING ice cream mans in Dallas

i Wish i were back in Austin

I live in Douchlund. :oops

timvp
03-18-2006, 01:47 AM
I heard the CPS worker refused to change a blog poll. . .

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 01:48 AM
He'll either be back at Texas or in the NBA

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................................

mookie2001
03-18-2006, 01:48 AM
In your narcanon meeting

Oscar DeLa
03-18-2006, 01:50 AM
I dont know what it is
but Gibson's heart has to be larcenous

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 01:53 AM
more like I Don't Knoiw What it tt is but timvp definitely does NOT go half on a bag'o dank

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 01:55 AM
http://www.dallasnews.com/img/photo/10-05/1008block.jpg

hhaaha
if tehre is one thing i like about oscar
its his die hardedness

what is that i hear??? .,...........................OWNED

mookie2001
03-18-2006, 02:01 AM
I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StylisticS
03-18-2006, 02:02 AM
Well, Gibson will be at UT next year and he will be the 2. Augustine or Abrams should be the points for that team next season and be done with it. Right now, he is not ready for the NBA.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 02:03 AM
timvp < half a bag of dank

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2006, 02:15 AM