PDA

View Full Version : COmiNG FroM A SunS FaN!!

AMAREownsALL
03-19-2006, 12:30 AM
i didnt come here to start any trouble i just want to make something very clear. when it comes playoff time we will meet up with the spurs in the conference finals and will beat them this time. we are experienced and we have a better team than last year. i have a feeling that the spurs will get through _allas without a breeze but when the spurs come see the suns , expect the suns to run them out the building with a series SWEEP!!! yes i know its too early to say that, but when it comes that time, dont be upset and start crying because your spurs couldnt defend the title, just be glad that someone like me knew!!! :smokin

Leetonidas
03-19-2006, 12:30 AM
i didnt come here to start any trouble i just want to make something very clear. when it comes playoff time we will meet up with the spurs in the conference finals and will beat them this time. we are experienced and we have a better team than last year. i have a feeling that the spurs will get through _allas without a breeze but when the spurs come see the suns , expect the suns to run them out the building with a series SWEEP!!! yes i know its too early to say that, but when it comes that time, dont be upset and start crying because your spurs couldnt defend the title, just be gald that someone like me knew!!! :smokin

:lol

spurs=bling
03-19-2006, 12:34 AM

ditto

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 12:35 AM
Good Lord :rolleyes

AMAREownsALL
03-19-2006, 12:39 AM
yeah yeah yeah laugh all you want you know its true!

exstatic
03-19-2006, 12:40 AM
Tool.

AMAREownsALL
03-19-2006, 12:41 AM
im not a tool i am the truth!

Leetonidas
03-19-2006, 12:41 AM
Your fellow Suns fan thinks you're a tool, so you lose.

spurs=bling
03-19-2006, 12:42 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Senator Joseph McCarthy
Well Commie scum, since you couldn't listen to reason from the sages of this board the last time you were hear, perhaps you'll listen if we phrase this in the words of one of your fellow Reds.

"Whether you like it or not, history is on our side. We will bury you."-Nikita Kruschev

Solid D
Get stops. That's how you win.

Rummpd
03-19-2006, 12:43 AM
Psych referral ordered.

spurs=bling
03-19-2006, 12:43 AM
Your fellow Suns fan thinks you're a tool, so you lose.

hows it going balla?

AMAREownsALL
03-19-2006, 12:49 AM
you guys enjoy yourselfs all you want. just wait for the time being.

spurs=bling
03-19-2006, 12:51 AM
you guys enjoy yourselfs all you want. just wait for the time being.

Riiight........

LilMissSPURfect
03-19-2006, 12:51 AM
i didnt come here to start any trouble i just want to make something very clear. when it comes playoff time we will meet up with the spurs in the conference finals and will beat them this time. we are experienced and we have a better team than last year. i have a feeling that the spurs will get through _allas without a breeze but when the spurs come see the suns , expect the suns to run them out the building with a series SWEEP!!! yes i know its too early to say that, but when it comes that time, dont be upset and start crying because your spurs couldnt defend the title, just be glad that someone like me knew!!! :smokin

Coming from a SPURS fan......... :angel
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/gulygeek/10573kzgxfidlml.gif

AMAREownsALL
03-19-2006, 12:52 AM
your team is nothing special, besides their boring anyway. i think i watch paint dry than watch them play

MaNuMaNiAc
03-19-2006, 12:54 AM
Did you not see the last Spurs vs Suns game?? What planet are you on?

AMAREownsALL
03-19-2006, 12:56 AM
manumania its called luck plus nash was injured so that game dont really count

and the suns are exciting to watch!!

Buddy Holly
03-19-2006, 12:56 AM
Wait... 3-1.

Is that

A. The ratio of guy sex to girl sex AmareownsALL has had.

B. The Spurs record against the Spurs this season.

C. All of the above.

C! Ding ding ding!

spurs=bling
03-19-2006, 12:57 AM
your team is nothing special, besides their boring anyway. i think i watch paint dry than watch them play

our boring team wins championships. which is good enough for us.

we don't need cocky show off players to win.

Buddy Holly
03-19-2006, 12:58 AM
The Suns dunk their way to a playoff exit while the Spurs bore it up with championships.

I'll take it any day of the week.

AMAREownsALL
03-19-2006, 12:59 AM
your boring team beat boring teams from the east like the nets and the pistons. and the knicks dont even count because that 1999 championship that your spurs won dont even exist

kskonn
03-19-2006, 12:59 AM
manumania its called luck plus nash was injured so that game dont really count

and the suns are exciting to watch!!

the game last night where Nash played, where the spurs still won... Did you even watch the game?

LilMissSPURfect
03-19-2006, 01:00 AM
8 year old sun's fan

spurs=bling
The Suns dunk their way to a playoff exit while the Spurs bore it up with championships.

I'll take it any day of the week.
:tu

AMAREownsALL
nash was playing injured and yeah i watched it

kskonn
03-19-2006, 01:01 AM
your boring team beat boring teams from the east like the nets and the pistons. and the knicks dont even count because that 1999 championship that your spurs won dont even exist

The suns beat the , oh wait they haven't beaten any teams from the east in the finals.

That is like the guy who gets no sex laughing at the guy getting it from the ugly girl, atleast he is getting it....

Buddy Holly
03-19-2006, 01:01 AM
your boring team beat boring teams from the east like the nets and the pistons.

And you lost to the boring team that beat the other boring teams in the east.

So does that make your team ULTRA BORING?

and the knicks dont even count because that 1999 championship that your spurs won dont even exist

Yet you some how know about it. Whhaaaat?

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 01:02 AM
I'm as surprised by the many responses to an obvious attempt at attention-getting as I am at how blatent the initial attempt was, then how agressively its been persued.

What's the sign say? Don't feed the animals?

There's no end to this thread. Logic will not win out, so just walk away...

walk...

away...

Buddy Holly
03-19-2006, 01:03 AM

Oh yeah, I mean, he couldn't lay down that ultra lockdown defense he usually does on account of his sprained ankle.

He seemed fine in the previous two games when the Suns were killing teams. :lol

kskonn
03-19-2006, 01:03 AM
I'm as surprised by the many responses to an obvious attempt at attention-getting as I am at how blatent the initial attempt was, then how agressively its been persued.

What's the sign say? Don't feed the animals?

There's no end to this thread. Logic will not win out, so just walk away...

walk...

away...

or take it for what it is and have some fun... but yes Amareownsall= troll!!!!

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 01:08 AM
I'm not going to say he's a troll or a tool... but I'm sure he knows better and is just looking to get a rise, which he's got, firmly in hand, tucked 'neath the shoulder.

I've seen trolling and this isn't it.

But geez luiz... This has all the making of a rabbit hole of five or six pages of just pure inane babble...

Leetonidas
03-19-2006, 01:09 AM
hows it going balla?

Oh, not much blingy, just watching a douche bag make himself look like a douche parachute.

kskonn
03-19-2006, 01:10 AM
JMarkJohns,

when does Kurt come back??? and what is the latest on Amare? is he still having the fluid problem?

AMAREownsALL
03-19-2006, 01:11 AM
jmarkjohns why would you think im trying to get attention. only a spurs-suns fan would say that. im here just to let everyone know the truth. yes.. the spurs beat the suns LAST YEAR and they beat them this year in the REGULAR SEASON. im here to say that the regular season and the playoffs are different. the spurs beat them in the reg season but when it comes to playoffs suns will run the spurs out of the conference finals and the whole world will totally surprised but happy that a boring team wont go to the finals again

spurs=bling
Oh, not much blingy, just watching a douche bag make himself look like a douche parachute.

this spring break has sucked. then back to school on tuesday.

Spurologist

:lol. Please check your BAC immediately. If you pass that, try an IQ test.

LilMissSPURfect
03-19-2006, 01:12 AM
here ya go AMARE........DOES THIS SMELL LIKE BORING TO U.......

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/gulygeek/tx_manu_dunk_ap.jpg :elephant :elephant :elephant :fro

kskonn
03-19-2006, 01:13 AM
the spurs beat them in the reg season but when it comes to playoffs suns will run the spurs out of the conference finals and the whole world will totally surprised but happy that a boring team wont go to the finals again

AMARAownsALL= David Stern?

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 01:13 AM
Amare just Friday said he's at a standstill, so I'd bet money he's out for the year.

Thomas is expected to be ready to play sometime around mid/late April.

However, he'll have been out for two months and will be out of shape, so just how effective is a big question mark. Remember, the Suns were a .500 team early this year until Thomas got his conditioning and jumper up to snuff.

AMAREownsALL
03-19-2006, 01:14 AM
:lol. Please check your BAC immediately. If you pass that, try an IQ test.

hey im not trying to be perfect here im just trying to get out a truthful message that will occur 2 months from now

Leetonidas
jmarkjohns why would you think im trying to get attention. only a spurs-suns fan would say that. im here just to let everyone know the truth. yes.. the spurs beat the suns LAST YEAR and they beat them this year in the REGULAR SEASON. im here to say that the regular season and the playoffs are different. the spurs beat them in the reg season but when it comes to playoffs suns will run the spurs out of the conference finals and the whole world will totally surprised but happy that a boring team wont go to the finals again

Um...so, as if the 4-1 defeat wasn't even enough, you're going to find some smack to talk and think you're going to even have a chance to beat the Spurs with Amare Stoudemire sidelined for the year? Please.

If we're a boring team, why are you making such a fuss over us? What are you, 12? Run and gun in the playoffs does not work, you should've learned that after your sodomizing in the playoffs last year.

spurs=bling
AMARAownsALL= David Stern?

David Stern= spawn of satan.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 01:15 AM

And you'll be here when this fails to happen?

Unlikely. Highly, unlikely.

Talk is cheap and you're just giving it away for free. No cents. No cents at all!

mavsfan1000
You don't know shit about basketball. The suns are too small and the spurs frontcourt have proven to take advanatage of it. Only the suns would give up 30 points Mohammad. :lol

Leetonidas
Speaking of boring, how is the Spurs, who averaged more than 100 versus the Suns, boring?

kskonn
03-19-2006, 01:16 AM
Amare just Friday said he's at a standstill, so I'd bet money he's out for the year.

Thomas is expected to be ready to play sometime around mid/late April.

However, he'll have been out for two months and will be out of shape, so just how effective is a big question mark. Remember, the Suns were a .500 team early this year until Thomas got his conditioning and jumper up to snuff.

That is why I am asking. I have always felt that he is a bigger part of your team than people give him credit for. Plus he is a playoff type player( consistent) best low post defender on the team.

AMAREownsALL
03-19-2006, 01:18 AM
why is everyone attacking me. if you stop thinking about last year then mybe you will see what im talking about

spurs=bling
suns+ no Amare= first round exit in the playoffs.

kskonn
You don't know shit about basketball. The suns are too small and the spurs frontcourt have proven to take advanatage of it. Only the suns would give up 30 points Mohammad. :lol

I agree with that statement, more than any other statement you have ever made. :smokin

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 01:20 AM
Last night showed just how valuable. He's the Suns lone box-out rebounder.

Maybe Grant, but you can't count on him to even play anymore.

I'm not concerned about the first round or really even the semi's thanks to this whacky seeding, but if the Suns don't have a fit, fit company Thomas in their lineup for 25 minutes a game, they'll be crushed by the Spurs and will be at a disadvantage vs. the Mavericks.

kskonn
why is everyone attacking me. if you stop thinking about last year then mybe you will see what im talking about

That is the problem, the spurs have dominated the suns this year!!! what is your point???? Hell ginobli is playing injured and so is duncan so nash being injured can not be your excuse.

spurs=bling
I agree with that statement, more than any other statement you have ever made. :smokin

and sadly enough its true

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 01:21 AM
suns+ no Amare= first round exit in the playoffs.

This is as ignorant as anything posted in this thread.

Everything said against the first posts opinions can just as easily and just as logically be said against this.

Please, go educate youself.

Axare
03-19-2006, 01:21 AM
as a 13yearold here, i think that Suns don't have a better team than Spurs and the Spurs actually play very good basketball and not boring. Suns "appear" more exciting for the fact that they run&gun (is that what they call it?) and eventually more points...So how old are you?

AMAREownsALL
03-19-2006, 01:23 AM
what im trying to say is, like i say before, you may have beat in the reg season but when the conference finals come, i just dont want any of spurs fans crying like the spurs did the lakers in 03. it will be just sad

kskonn
03-19-2006, 01:23 AM
I am 26 but i agree with you.

Leetonidas
03-19-2006, 01:24 AM
what im trying to say is, like i say before, you may have beat in the reg season but when the conference finals come, i just dont want any of spurs fans crying like the spurs did the lakers in 03. it will be just sad

The Spurs won in '03.

mavsfan1000
03-19-2006, 01:24 AM
My question is how are the suns going to stop Mohammad? :lmao

Spurologist
03-19-2006, 01:26 AM

Error: Please insert basketball knowledge

kskonn
03-19-2006, 01:26 AM

Again you are giving no Basis for why you think the suns will magically become a better playoff team than the spurs. The spurs are a team built for the playoffs, that is what has made them so successfull in recent years. The spurs have proved that they can play anystyle of basketball , but more importantly they can lock down on D at crucial moments in the game. now why are the suns magically better in the playoffs this year? when they don't have amare? when Kurt Thomas may not be in game shape?

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 01:27 AM
Can we get a muzzle on this puppy?!

It's really sad...

kskonn
03-19-2006, 01:28 AM
My question is how are the suns going to stop Mohammad? :lmao

That is something I though I would ever hear , ever!!!! :rollin :rollin :rollin

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-19-2006, 01:29 AM
Can we get a muzzle on this puppy?!

It's really sad...

A muzzle? I think this one just needs to be put down for good.

AMAREownsALL
03-19-2006, 01:30 AM
The Spurs won in '03.

OK? like i didnt know that.
do you remember the lakers expressions when the spurs beat them in 6 games? did you see people on the lakers like kobe bryant cryant crying? you did...good well i just dont want to have that feeling go through you guys because i hate to see sad things occur

Vingianx
03-19-2006, 01:32 AM
WHAT GOOD IS IT THAT AMARE IS DOING ALL THE SCORING WHEN BOWEN IS MOVING IN TO MARION'S HEAD AND THE REST OF THE TEAM IS GETTING OWNED...FACE THE TRUTH THE SPURS OWN YOUR SORRY TEAM...SOMETIMES I FEEL BAD FOR THE SUNS BUT THEN I THINK ABOUT IT'S IGNORANT FANS WHO THINK THEY CAN OWN A TEAM THAT HAS BEEN CHAMPIONSHIP CALIBER SINCE THE ARRIVAL OF THE GREAT ONE (TIM DUNCAN)...FACE IT YOU ARE OWNED

Derek Fisher V0.4
03-19-2006, 01:33 AM
Who is this AMAREownsALL kid?

Leetonidas
03-19-2006, 01:34 AM
OK? like i didnt know that.
do you remember the lakers expressions when the spurs beat them in 6 games? did you see people on the lakers like kobe bryant cryant crying? you did...good well i just dont want to have that feeling go through you guys because i hate to see sad things occur

http://the-seed.net/weblog/MVP.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/pwnjoo1/8b732c67.jpg

Owned.

Derek Fisher V0.4
03-19-2006, 01:36 AM
Is it just me, or does this AMAREownsALL douchebag seems like a childish troll!!

Vingianx
03-19-2006, 01:38 AM
DON'T YOU WISH YOU AT LEAST HAD THAT 1999 CHAMPIONSHIP TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT?

Derek Fisher V0.4
03-19-2006, 01:40 AM
I fell sorry for his parents.

Vingianx
03-19-2006, 01:45 AM
Do you remember last season in the final meeting between the Spurs and suns when pop sat out duncan and manu? by how many points did your fast paced suns beat parker and the rest of the spurs? that's right you barely beat a depleted team and you didn't hear us bitch about it....OH YEAH and didn't you get runned out of your own Court in the Western Conference Finals? I don't recall Phx winning any games at home in that series...LOL

THE SPURS ARE EVERYTHING YOUR SUNS AREN'T:
THEY RUN FASTER AND BETTER
(AT LEAST WHEN THEY PLAY YOUR JUNIOR VARSITY TEAM)
THEY ARE ROAD WARRIORS
THEY GOT TIM DUNCAN

kskonn
03-19-2006, 01:45 AM
Derek Fisher V0.4 on one hand i love your name because I think it is incredibly witty. On the other hand I hate it for all it represents... sorrry for the random thought.

Wikipedia
03-19-2006, 01:46 AM
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7768/mental5dm.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-19-2006, 01:47 AM
I feel sorry for his parents.
Especially his mother. It can't be easy to birth a child that's born with its head up its ass.

kskonn
03-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Especially his mother. It can't be easy to birth a child that's born with its head up its ass.

oh snap!!!!! :lol :lol :lmao :rollin

Vingianx
03-19-2006, 01:52 AM
YES SUNS WILL GET RUNNED OUT OF THEIR OWN ARENA......AGAIN...

REMEMBER THE REGULAR SEASON SPURS AND THE POST SEASON SPURS ARE TWO DIFFERENT TEAMS...YOU'VE SEEN THE RESULTS IN 99, 03, 05 YOU CANNOT DENY THE CHAMPS..SO RUN!, RUN WHILE YOU CAN ALL YOU CAN BECAUSE WHEN THE PLAYOFFS COME, YOU BETTER HOPE THE CRAPPY BENCH CAN KEEP IT TOGETHER....THE SUNS AREN'T EVEN AT THE SPURS' LEVEL... SO DUNK AWAY AMARE...DUNK AWAY

Derek Fisher V0.4
03-19-2006, 01:54 AM
Derek Fisher V0.4 on one hand i love your name because I think it is incredibly witty. On the other hand I hate it for all it represents... sorrry for the random thought.

thanks kskonn :fro

Vingianx
03-19-2006, 01:55 AM
hey im not trying to be perfect here im just trying to get out a truthful message that will occur 2 months from now

THAT IS YOUR TRUTH BECAUS YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE REAL TRUTH....WHICH IS SPURS OWN PHX

Axare
How true..

MaNuMaNiAc
Why this thread went past the first few posts is beyond me! Can't you people see he is trying to get a rise out of you??

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 01:57 AM
What's whitty about the abreaviation of Derek Fisher volume 4?

If it was so whitty, perhaps some sense would have went into it before the "enter" key was pressed and it became his official moniker.

This thread has made this board dumber. From beginning, to the end. Everyone involved is now dumber for having read it.

May God have mercy on our souls...

Vingianx
That is the problem, the spurs have dominated the suns this year!!! what is your point???? Hell ginobli is playing injured and so is duncan so nash being injured can not be your excuse.
THE ONLY TRUTH IS THAT THE SPURS GOT THE SUNS NUMBER

kskonn
Hey ManuMania are you a Photo shop expert?

JMarkJohns
Why this thread went past the first few posts is beyond me! Can't you people see he is trying to get a rise out of you??

GD IT! I said this in like post #8 :lol

Vingianx
03-19-2006, 01:59 AM
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU GOT A GUARANTEED SPOT IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS?

JMarkJohns
THE ONLY TRUTH IS THAT THE SPURS GOT THE SUNS NUMBER

Is there a reason you type in all CAPS? Like are you mentally challenged? Can't read very good? Are just plain stupid?

The only thing ALL CAPS pounds home is that the author is an idiot!

MaNuMaNiAc
Hey ManuMania are you a Photo shop expert?
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif why do you ask that?

kskonn
03-19-2006, 02:00 AM
What's whitty about the abreaviation of Derek Fisher volume 4?

If it was so whitty, perhaps some sense would have went into it before the "enter" key was pressed and it became his official moniker.

This thread has made this board dumber. From beginning, to the end. Everyone involved is now dumber for having read it.

May God have mercy on our souls...

Well I personally thought it meant Derek Fisher V0.4 in reference to his shot that he hit against the spurs in 04 with .04 seconds left on the clock. I never thought it meant derek fisher volume 4.

kskonn
03-19-2006, 02:01 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif why do you ask that?

I was going to see if you would be so kind to photo shop something for me???

I know nothing about photo shop so I am not sure if it would be a lot of trouble or not.

I also saw you sig and figured you did that.

Stephen A. Smith
03-19-2006, 02:03 AM
Is there a reason you type in all CAPS? Like are you mentally challenged? Can't read very good? Are just plain stupid?

THAT'S NOT THE ONLY THING THAT IT MEANS! IT ALSO INDICATES THE LEVEL OF PASSION THAT THE TYPER HAS FOR THEIR SUBJECT! IN MY CASE IT REPRESENTS THE VOLUME AT WHICH I WOULD USUALLY BE YELLING THIS AT YOU, BECAUSE QUITE FRANKLY THERE'S NEVER A GOOD TIME TO BE QUIET WHEN YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH LIKE I ALWAYS DO!

Vingianx
03-19-2006, 02:03 AM

hahaha sorry, forgot to take them off anyways, good to know i got you ranting about CAPS :lol :lol :lol :lol

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 02:04 AM
Well I personally thought it meant Derek Fisher V0.4 in reference to his shot that he hit against the spurs in 04 with .04 seconds left on the clock. I never thought it meant derek fisher volume 4.

Of course it means Derek Fisher vs. 0.4.

Shame he couldn't fit it all nicely, then had to scrunch the end, rather than use his head and just put D. Fisher Vs. 0.4.

I'm just nitpicking since I can blame it on this thread.

Vingianx
03-19-2006, 02:05 AM
THAT'S NOT THE ONLY THING THAT IT MEANS! IT ALSO INDICATES THE LEVEL OF PASSION THAT THE TYPER HAS FOR THEIR SUBJECT! IN MY CASE IT REPRESENTS THE VOLUME AT WHICH I WOULD USUALLY BE YELLING THIS AT YOU, BECAUSE QUITE FRANKLY THERE'S NEVER A GOOD TIME TO BE QUIET WHEN YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH LIKE I ALWAYS DO!
GOOD POINT

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 02:06 AM
hahaha sorry, forgot to take them off anyways, good to know i got you ranting about CAPS :lol :lol :lol :lol

Again, I'm just being an ass...

At least you didn't write epics in all CAPS like I've seen elsewhere.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-19-2006, 02:07 AM
I was going to see if you would be so kind to photo shop something for me???

I know nothing about photo shop so I am not sure if it would be a lot of trouble or not.

I also saw you sig and figured you did that.
no prob, but if you really want a photoshop wizard, Slomo is your man. That dude is crazy! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smispin.gif but if you tell me, I'll give it a try for ya, no prob

Obstructed_View
i didnt come here to start any trouble...
The Troll mating cry. You guys should probably have stopped reading there.

Derek Fisher V0.4
Of course it means Derek Fisher vs. 0.4.

Shame he couldn't fit it all nicely, then had to scrunch the end, rather than use his head and just put D. Fisher Vs. 0.4.

I'm just nitpicking since I can blame it on this thread.

Actually it means derek fisher VERSION 0.4
Thought I had to clear that up for you guys :fro

kskonn
03-19-2006, 02:08 AM
no prob, but if you really want a photoshop wizard, Slomo is your man. That dude is crazy! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smispin.gif but if you tell me, I'll give it a try for ya, no prob

cool thanks I will PM it to you.

kskonn
03-19-2006, 02:10 AM
Actually it means derek fisher VERSION 0.4
Thought I had to clear that up for you guys :fro

Yea that is what I thought. I just realized I did not spell it out in my post. I thought it was clever because it allows you to love Derek and the Lakers all at the same time.

Mrs.Szczerbiak
03-19-2006, 08:57 AM
*sniff* I smell fear...

Gin N Juice
03-19-2006, 09:19 AM
I fell sorry for his parents.
I actually think its really a girl.

Extra Stout
03-19-2006, 09:45 AM
This abomination of a thread is partially my fault. I have been spreading the gospel that the Suns have a decently intelligent fan base.

While this is true in comparison to, for example, Dallas, I should acknowledge that Phoenix gets a lot of L.A. transplants, which obviously introduces a meaningful contingent of drooling idiots.

Perhaps Spurs fans have felt compelled to respond to these dolts because of the prevailing assumption that Suns fans on average are pretty decent.

Let's officially downgrade the fan base of the Phoenix Suns from "average" to "somewhat troll-infested" and keep that in mind when responding to future mental abortions coming from the desert.

emveepee
03-19-2006, 10:21 AM
give the guy a pill for attention-deficit disorder

Rick Von Braun
03-19-2006, 12:20 PM
This abomination of a thread is partially my fault. I have been spreading the gospel that the Suns have a decently intelligent fan base.

While this is true in comparison to, for example, Dallas, I should acknowledge that Phoenix gets a lot of L.A. transplants, which obviously introduces a meaningful contingent of drooling idiots.

Perhaps Spurs fans have felt compelled to respond to these dolts because of the prevailing assumption that Suns fans on average are pretty decent.

Let's officially downgrade the fan base of the Phoenix Suns from "average" to "somewhat troll-infested" and keep that in mind when responding to future mental abortions coming from the desert.
:lmao

SAGambler
03-19-2006, 12:26 PM

Nash didn't play.. Nash played injured..Blah, blah, blah....

Spurs own the Suns.

There is no D in Phoenix, there has never been no D in Phoenix, and there never will be any D in Phoenix...

Slam dunks = Early exits.

D = Another trophy parade down the Riverwalk.
:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

Samr
03-19-2006, 12:39 PM
You KNow whaT, yOU're right. I tOTAlLY belieVE YOu aND you're arGumenT iS spO-t on. I caNnOT pOSSiBly cOnVey HOW much I aPPreciate you'RE BRUTAL hONESty. nOW I no knot to gIT my HoPes_UP when we PlAY Them (aSSuming we MAKE it__past ThE fIRst round).

FromWayDowntown
03-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Either this is the newest incarnation of Bear/Conan and wolves009seed, or there is an increasing number of people who have so little value for their own time that they choose to write bandwagoning nonsense in internet forums just for fun.

Duncanfan
03-19-2006, 02:08 PM
2 things..

1)To call Dallas .. _allas is immature, idiotic and shows that you just want to keep living in the past and keep thinking of Nelson's Mavs. Spurs>Mavs.. but to hear a SUNS FAN talk about the Mavs having no defense is atrocious.

2)Suns will sweep the Spurs!?!?!? You have got to be kidding me...

my2sons
03-19-2006, 03:20 PM

Truth is, you're a TOOL

ObiwanGinobili
03-19-2006, 03:33 PM

before i read the rest of the thread I just want to say :

damn thats ballsy.

ObiwanGinobili
03-19-2006, 03:36 PM
our boring team wins championships. which is good enough for us.

we don't need cocky show off players so that we can not win.

:D fixed it.

dknights411
03-19-2006, 03:37 PM

Isn't that a copyright infringement on Paul Pierce?

spurschick
03-19-2006, 04:47 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

http://www.spurschick.com/dantoniowned.jpg

MaNuMaNiAc
03-19-2006, 04:52 PM

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif I love how the players who are looking up at the screen, seem to be looking up at pop! thats awesome

yeahone
03-19-2006, 04:54 PM
that piece made my day you should continue writing

yeahone
03-19-2006, 04:57 PM

thats a classic spurs chick

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 08:13 PM

I'll drink to that :drunk Let's just try to remember that every fanbase has their share of fanatics that give fans a bad name! :angel

Spurologist
03-19-2006, 08:26 PM

:lol. D'antoni doesn't look good. Someone hand him a dasani.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 08:42 PM
It's too bad PJ couldn't be cropped or faded out of the pic. First, he's an ugly mug, second, he's out of place.... Other than that, it's a quality piece.

Note: Who's the Sun on the bench to the far right? he's just to the right of D'Antoni... Kind of looks like Bo Outlaw without his glasses, but I can't recall Outlaw being on the team, but maybe he was.

picnroll
03-19-2006, 08:47 PM
You don't remember Bo? He was the one Sun playing D against the Spurs in the '03 playoffs.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 08:56 PM
You don't remember Bo? He was the one Sun playing D against the Spurs in the '03 playoffs.

Don't remember him last year, but I looked and it was him. He just never played because he couldn't shoot. Last year, when he played, he averaged 5 minutes per game and that was only 40 games he did get into...

Of course I remember Bo from earlier. It was his acquisition from the Magic for the promtly waived Jud Beuchler that netted the Suns the #9 pick in the 02-03 draft...

Outlaw/#9 for an open roster spot.

One of the worst trades of All-Time potentially!!!