PDA

View Full Version : Some serious Spurs hating on Suns board

MaNuMaNiAc
03-19-2006, 03:49 AM
http://phxsuns.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6114

These bitches are crying and moaning about how they hate the Spurs, specially Ginobili. Here is a post I particularly despise!

A bit of poetic justice? Check it:

HOUSTON (AP) -- San Antonio Spurs guard Manu Ginobili sat out Saturday night's game at Houston with a bruised left calf and quadriceps.

The 6-foot-6 Ginobili suffered the injury in a 108-102 win over Phoenix on Friday night.
Now, I'm not one to wish injury towards others, but this littlle shit just got the tip of the iceberg as far as what's coming to him is concerned. what a fucking idiot!

Leetonidas
03-19-2006, 03:58 AM
Douche bags they are.

Obstructed_View
03-19-2006, 04:05 AM
The way Eddie Johnson talks about Manu, is anyone really surprised? Very little class coming from that organization on that front, or from the city for that matter.

Xylus
03-19-2006, 04:38 AM
The fact that you're even posting this is ridiculous. This topic is just fueling the hate between the fans of two different ballclubs. The topic you have linked is a result of frustration after a well-played game by the Suns that still managed to end up a loss. I wouldn't even call it some "serious hating" since there are only two or three posts in the entire topic about the Spurs specifically. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending some of the things that were said there, just putting things into perspective.

As a Suns fan, I know how easy it is to hate Ginobili. He seems to injure a new Suns player every single game. And even though everyone knows it's unintentional, it's still REALLY incredibly annoying when Manu drives to the lane and someone ends up on a stretcher. :lol I kid.

Wishing harm on another team's player is stupid and uncalled for. But so is posting a completely new topic to point out how stupid you think one guy's opinion is, especially when you try to besmirch an entire message board in the process.

mavsfan1000
03-19-2006, 04:38 AM
A lot of hating on that board. Not just the spurs.

mavsfan1000
03-19-2006, 04:46 AM
The fact that you're even posting this is ridiculous. This topic is just fueling the hate between the fans of two different ballclubs. The topic you have linked is a result of frustration after a well-played game by the Suns that still managed to end up a loss. I wouldn't even call it some "serious hating" since there are only two or three posts in the entire topic about the Spurs specifically. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending some of the things that were said there, just putting things into perspective.

As a Suns fan, I know how easy it is to hate Ginobili. He seems to injure a new Suns player every single game. And even though everyone knows it's unintentional, it's still REALLY incredibly annoying when Manu drives to the lane and someone ends up on a stretcher. :lol I kid.

Wishing harm on another team's player is stupid and uncalled for. But so is posting a completely new topic to point out how stupid you think one guy's opinion is, especially when you try to besmirch an entire message board in the process.

Do they allow fans of other teams on their board? :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
03-19-2006, 04:51 AM

Wishing harm on another team's player is stupid and uncalled for. But so is posting a completely new topic to point out how stupid you think one guy's opinion is, especially when you try to besmirch an entire message board in the process. I posted nothing but fact.

1. Those posts were full of nothing but hate for the Spurs
2. Wishing a player gets hurt = serious hate
3. I never said the ENTIRE board hated the Spurs, I merely said there is serious hate over there, and that is a fact.

Can't help it if you are Suns fan and are ashamed of your fellow fans

Xylus
03-19-2006, 05:28 AM
I'm a member of the message board in question (same name, same avatar), and I know for a fact that the "hate" you speak of is not serious hate. We have a lot of respect for the Spurs, since they're the team to beat, quite simply. The title of this topic is misleading, in that it implies that the community of that message board seriously hates the Spurs. This isn't fact, since only one person wished harm on another player. My overarching point to this is that this serves no positive purpose. It's super lame.

Can't help it if you are Suns fan and are ashamed of your fellow fans

What does that have to do with anything? Just because someone likes the Suns doesn't mean I have to agree with them on everything. That's like saying you should defend every Spurs troll that shows up on the ESPN boards. I'm not the one being called into question here. :)

MaNuMaNiAc
03-19-2006, 05:45 AM
I'm a member of the message board in question (same name, same avatar), and I know for a fact that the "hate" you speak of is not serious hate. We have a lot of respect for the Spurs, since they're the team to beat, quite simply. The title of this topic is misleading, in that it implies that the community of that message board seriously hates the Spurs. This isn't fact, since only one person wished harm on another player. My overarching point to this is that this serves no positive purpose. It's super lame.
I can't help it if the title is misleading, that is why there is an actual post INSIDE the thread, so as too clarify what I meant with the title; and the purpose of this thread isn't meant to be positive, its meant to inform fellow Spurs fans of the idiocy of those jackasses posting in that SPECIFIC thread. Frankly I don't really give that you think its lame, the post wasn't really aimed at pleasing you.

What does that have to do with anything? Just because someone likes the Suns doesn't mean I have to agree with them on everything. That's like saying you should defend every Spurs troll that shows up on the ESPN boards. I'm not the one being called into question here. :)
That is not what I meant. Obviously you don't agree with what is being said in that thread or else you wouldn't be so intent in trying to dismiss this thread as lame and save Suns fans' reputation. I've got good news for ya, you don't have to. I never said ALL Suns fans were like that.

The fact remains some of those who posted in that thread hate the Spurs, is that not true? or are you going to tell me they were just kidding around in hopes that some Spurs fan stumbled into the forum and saw the thread? Another fact is some of those morons are wishing serious hurt on Spurs players, is that not true either?

If you are a member in that forum, perhaps you should post and inform them of their idiocy, just a thought.

Xylus
03-19-2006, 06:04 AM
I will do as you suggest and inform them of their wrongdoings. For now, I'm exhausted and don't feel like arguing about something that I'm not even that passionate about. I didn't come in here to defend anyone, I came in here to try and point out the pointlessness of this endless circle of trash-talk. And as far as pleasing me goes, you chose to post this in a public forum and thus open the doors to criticism.

We should all just get along and let the teams we root for do the trash-talking for us. :)

mavsfan1000
03-19-2006, 06:07 AM
Who cares if some fans hate the spurs? What is your point? I'm sure on almost any teams board except spurs boards there are spurs haters.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-19-2006, 06:10 AM
oh and by the way, here is more of that "hate" I'm talking about

http://phxsuns.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6112

I know this "hate" is mostly fueled by frustration, but some of the shit people are saying in that thread is over the top! I guess different people have different ways of venting, for example some Spurs fans over here tend to start bad mouthing OUR team after a loss. However, some of those jackasses are hoping Tim and Manu are seriously injured, and that is not cool.

I specially loath the part where these morons cheer when Manu gets hit on the mouth by Shawn Marion's head. One of those fuckers cheered "HELL YEAH! I SEE BLOOD".

EDIT: I'd like to add that I've seen quite a lot of posters in that forum who are class acts, just not the morons posting in that thread. Every forum has local idiots, I'm just pointing theirs out http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

MaNuMaNiAc
03-19-2006, 06:12 AM
Who cares if some fans hate the spurs? What is your point? I'm sure on almost any teams board except spurs boards there are spurs haters.
Obviously, and I am plenty aware of that. I can take some ol'fashioned hate any day, but wishing players get hurt is not cool in my book, and I'm not talking just the Suns, I mean ANYBODY who does that.

Trainwreck2100
03-19-2006, 09:49 AM
Did you show them the Great Nash Photoshop fest

CubanMustGo
03-19-2006, 10:17 AM
Other than a lot of hate for Manu, it didn't seem all that bad. They do seem to think their bunch of jump shooters should get all the calls, tho were even a couple of guys that came on late and said in effect "WTF? The foul calls were 24-19 in favor of Phoenix so what is everyone bitching about?" :tu

spurschick
03-19-2006, 10:19 AM
And as far as pleasing me goes, you chose to post this in a public forum and thus open the doors to criticism.

Sort of, but not really. If he posted trash talk in the Suns forum, then he would be opening himself up to criticism.

This is a Spurs forum. A lot of fan posters from other teams forget that at times. This is such a comfortable place to be that it's easy for fans of other teams to forget their roles here. Manumania found some serious hate and linked us to it. You can't criticize him for that. Is it all Suns fans? Of course not, but he never said that it was.

Budkin
03-19-2006, 12:02 PM
It's easy to hate that which PWNS you. :lol

Spurologist
03-19-2006, 01:55 PM
This shit happens all the time. Welcome to the real world.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 10:02 PM
phxsuns.net is a joke.

That is all...

mavsfan1000
03-19-2006, 11:01 PM
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7 owns phxsuns.net. That is the only respectable suns board out there that I've seen.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 11:16 PM
Ehh... I'll take one or two informed Suns fans on an opposition board every day of the week. The opposition keeps us Suns fans honest and free of homerism while at the same time we can inform the opposition when they are incorrect or have a weak opinion.

Kind of like a giant message board Yin-Yang...

I hate boards that stifle differing opinions and both of those do.

.net is to message boards what Radical Islam is to goverments.

They are a complete joke. I wouldn't waste my time joining them for all the personal invites in the world and trust me, I've been invited PLENTY of times.

N4th4n
03-19-2006, 11:18 PM
lets see this year Manu has hurt Leandro , Shawn , and TT. Each of these were totaly manu's damn fault , he flops into Leandros knee , cause him to miss significant playing time , drops an elbow into shawns faces and hits TT in the knee. The idiot is a hazard , and this is all on top of the moronic flopping we have to see from him constantly. He is of of control on the court , and frankly i dislike his attitude as well. I will cheer every time this goat faced disgrace of a Bball player gets hurt because I dislike everything he does and stands for.

Other then that I dont realy mind the spurs , I love Tony and respect Duncan. I Like Dantoni's style of coaching more then Pops , but I respect pop for what he has done and the control he has over his players. And dont say I dislike Manu because he "owns us" Duncan has owned us , hell the kings have owned us this year , yet I dont dislike either TD or the kings. I dislike Manu for who and what he is.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-19-2006, 11:27 PM
lets see this year Manu has hurt Leandro , Shawn , and TT. Each of these were totaly manu's damn fault , he flops into Leandros knee , cause him to miss significant playing time , drops an elbow into shawns faces and hits TT in the knee. The idiot is a hazard , and this is all on top of the moronic flopping we have to see from him constantly. He is of of control on the court , and frankly i dislike his attitude as well. I will cheer every time this goat faced disgrace of a Bball player gets hurt because I dislike everything he does and stands for.

Other then that I dont realy mind the spurs , I love Tony and respect Duncan. I Like Dantoni's style of coaching more then Pops , but I respect pop for what he has done and the control he has over his players. And dont say I dislike Manu because he "owns us" Duncan has owned us , hell the kings have owned us this year , yet I dont dislike either TD or the kings. I dislike Manu for who and what he is.
I see morons aren't confined to just that Suns board. What a fucking retard

N4th4n
03-19-2006, 11:29 PM
Ehh... I'll take one or two informed Suns fans on an opposition board every day of the week. The opposition keeps us Suns fans honest and free of homerism while at the same time we can inform the opposition when they are incorrect or have a weak opinion.

Kind of like a giant message board Yin-Yang...

I hate boards that stifle differing opinions and both of those do.

They are a complete joke. I wouldn't waste my time joining them for all the personal invites in the world and trust me, I've been invited PLENTY of times.

Have you ever spent more then 10 minutes reading at .net , because its sounds like you are speaking from total ignorance. Sure some posters have problems with certain people/teams but that is no differant then any board anywere on the web. A majority of the people over there are smart and well informed when it comes to Bball. Dont worry , I dont think any one over there is missing you , for me atleasts its bad enough that I have to see your posts on this board.

N4th4n
03-19-2006, 11:32 PM
I see morons aren't confined to just that Suns board. What a fucking retard

I am sorry I am a "fucking retard" for disliking your player , I forgot I am not entitled to have any opions what so ever because I do not worship the group Manu walks on.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-19-2006, 11:37 PM
I am sorry I am a "fucking retard" for disliking your player , I forgot I am not entitled to have any opions what so ever because I do not worship the group Manu walks on.
You are a retard because of this statement

lets see this year Manu has hurt Leandro , Shawn , and TT. Each of these were totaly manu's damn fault , he flops into Leandros knee , cause him to miss significant playing time , drops an elbow into shawns faces and hits TT in the knee. The idiot is a hazard , and this is all on top of the moronic flopping we have to see from him constantly. He is of of control on the court , and frankly i dislike his attitude as well.
but you're a fucking retard for this one

I will cheer every time this goat faced disgrace of a Bball player gets hurt because I dislike everything he does and stands for.
You dislike everything he stands for?? really? and what the fuck is that?

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 11:38 PM
Have you ever spent more then 10 minutes reading at .net , because its sounds like you are speaking from total ignorance. Sure some posters have problems with certain people/teams but that is no differant then any board anywere on the web. A majority of the people over there are smart and well informed when it comes to Bball. Dont worry , I dont think any one over there is missing you , for me atleasts its bad enough that I have to see your posts on this board.

I've probably spent more time reading than you. Let's just say I've known Cubby for six years now... I'll leave it at that. If you don't know who cubby is, then it's settled that I've followed .net for longer than you.

Your site is a joke.

Like I give two shakes what you think of me? That's why I can post here, in an opposition forum, upwards of 900 times in a year. I don't need the friendly confines of the local team-loving circle-jerk you and your buds got going at .net.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 11:41 PM
You dislike everything he stands for?? really? and what the fuck is that?

All he knows is .net doesn't like Manu, therefore he can't like Manu.

It's not his fault, it's the systems. He's been programmed with pro-Suns propaganda and no longer knows where an informed opinion ends and .net excepted homerism begins...

That is all...

MaNuMaNiAc
03-19-2006, 11:47 PM

It's not his fault, it's the systems. He's been programmed with pro-Suns propaganda and no longer knows where an informed opinion ends and .net excepted homerism begins...

That is all...
thats fine, I don't have a problem with him not liking Manu, a lot of people don't, but to start spreading shit like "he flops on people's knees to injure them on purpose" is just as moronic as it is false. That and saying you'll cheer everytime Manu gets hurt is worthy of a mentally deficient person.

mavsfan1000
03-19-2006, 11:49 PM
Yes Manu plays a wreckless game and is risking injury of himself and everyone else playing it. I don't hate the guy for this. He does own a lot of teams and he flops but that is not enough to act like he deserves to get hurt.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2006, 11:56 PM
thats fine, I don't have a problem with him not liking Manu, a lot of people don't, but to start spreading shit like "he flops on people's knees to injure them on purpose" is just as moronic as it is false. That and saying you'll cheer everytime Manu gets hurt is worthy of a mentally deficient person.

I have no problem with saying Manu flops. I've said it. He does. At times it baffles me that anyone can argue he doesn't.

I love the kid. I think he's a fantastic player. I wish the Suns hadn't overbid in the bidding war with themselves for Nash, because then maybe Manu would be on the Suns (he had Phoenix as his #2 team as a FA, but the Suns couldn't offer market value for him in 2004 offseason). Maybe then I'd have reason to cheer for his flops. But since he isn't, I can't and I've grown to hate his ability to draw offensive fouls because it has hurt the Suns.

It's not that I hate the player, or even his skill. It's that the player kills my team with his cold-blooded theatrics...

Wishing injury on a player is weak. I don't care who the player is or why.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-20-2006, 12:02 AM
I have no problem with saying Manu flops. I've said it. He does. At times it baffles me that anyone can argue he doesn't.

I love the kid. I think he's a fantastic player. I wish the Suns hadn't overbid in the bidding war with themselves for Nash, because then maybe Manu would be on the Suns (he had Phoenix as his #2 team as a FA, but the Suns couldn't offer market value for him in 2004 offseason). Maybe then I'd have reason to cheer for his flops. But since he isn't, I can't and I've grown to hate his ability to draw offensive fouls because it has hurt the Suns.

It's not that I hate the player, or even his skill. It's that the player kills my team with his cold-blooded theatrics...

Wishing injury on a player is weak. I don't care who the player is or why.
Anyone who claims Manu doesn't flop, hasn't seen him play very often http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif Hell, I see him play once a month and I know he flops. Its the "injures people on purpose" that pisses me off because it is total bullshit!

N4th4n
03-20-2006, 12:03 AM

I am sorry I was not trying to say he is doing it on purpose to be cruel , I am saying he is reckless , and that is what causes injuries such as Barbosa. I am not hoping he gets his ankle twisted off , but if I did I would not feel one ounce of pity for him.

As for Jmarkjones , your totaly right , the great propoganda machine of phxsuns.net has brainwashed into me all the opions I have. Everything I think and do is because of the websites evil agenda , to totaly eliminate two sided thinking and have us all worship , and never critizes anything and everything suns.

I must thank you for exposing .net for what it realy is , and thanks to you I know have it blocked from my browser , so that I will not be tempted. I will now differ to your opions and thoughts when ever it comes to the suns , or infact any topic Bball related.

infinite styles
03-20-2006, 12:06 AM
lI will cheer every time this goat faced disgrace of a Bball player gets hurt because I dislike everything he does and stands for.

:blah According to your posts he doesn't do a lot of standing beings he's always falling into somebody, so thats a little misleading. Anyways, my opinion is that thanks to you we have really seen what .net "stands for" I hope you are happy with your accomplishment. Have a nice day. :hat

JMarkJohns
03-20-2006, 12:17 AM

As for Jmarkjones , your totaly right , the great propoganda machine of phxsuns.net has brainwashed into me all the opions I have. Everything I think and do is because of the websites evil agenda , to totaly eliminate two sided thinking and have us all worship , and never critizes anything and everything suns.

I must thank you for exposing .net for what it realy is , and thanks to you I know have it blocked from my browser , so that I will not be tempted. I will now differ to your opions and thoughts when ever it comes to the suns , or infact any topic Bball related.

Knowing is only half the battle...

Keep up with the sarcasm though! It only helps in proving my arguement that the vast majority of .netter can't see things for what they are, only what they are told.

Obviously, being a proponant of differing opinions, I don't want to to exalt mine any higher than the next persons. But right is right and more often than not, the purple and orange shaded glasses .net offers doesn't show reality. .net and homerism are in bed with each other and they have been bumpin' nasties since long before you knew of the place.

In my time as a lurker, I've witnessed several ousters, even more runoffs and so many squashings of a differing mind I can't count them on two hands.

When your establishment does see fit to open registration to the uninformed public, it then posts regulations for the new posters to obey, OR ELSE. If they don't, they are treated as unequals.

They quash any and every attempt at real converse and do so in the name of Suns fans.

But hey, your in. Your snug and cosy in the confines.

I don't hate many of the posters. Some are very good, but the great ones like Ethan Cowen are few and far between and he very rarely posts there anymore.

N4th4n
03-20-2006, 12:40 AM
:blah According to your posts he doesn't do a lot of standing beings he's always falling into somebody, so thats a little misleading. Anyways, my opinion is that thanks to you we have really seen what .net "stands for" I hope you are happy with your accomplishment. Have a nice day. :hat

Please dont take me as a baromiter for the site , I am my own person whos opions and views are vastly differant then many of those on the forum. Take me for nothing more then I am , an errant poster with some rather extreme thoughts on a certain player. I am in no way offilated with phxsuns.net I dont represent them at all , I represnt me!

Jmark , please tell me what is wrong looking at things through "purple and orange suns glasses." I love my team , and I love my city , of coarse I am pro Suns , of coarse I side with them. Duh I am a homer , I was born and raised on the suns in Phoenix , it is you could say my home town. I love hearing other opions about my team and their competition , hence the reason I spend time here , and on other boards suchs as mavstalk. No matter what I read in these places though I always going to fall back and support my home boys who I love to watch play! That is just me N4th4n homer sense day 1

JMarkJohns
03-20-2006, 12:43 AM
Than it's no wonder you flocked to .net.

All right. You give me an orange. I say it's an orange. You give .net an orange and they throw it away because half is purple...

If you can live with it. Best of luck.

It would drive me mad...

Sec24Row7
03-20-2006, 01:15 AM
Spurstalk has it's fair share of homers, haters and the like too, but, as far as smart basketball posters, I think we are doing way better than average as far as % of posters for forums.

E20
03-20-2006, 01:16 AM
First of all I'd like to say the Spurs nearly sweeped the mighty Suns last year and that cost me around all my VBucks, all 60000 of them, if Spurs won Game 4 I would have made so much bank. The odds were 100/1. :lol Right now the Spurs are better than the Suns and will be pretty much forever. Manu teared it up during the Playoffs last year and he will this year too.

Xylus
03-20-2006, 01:27 AM

That is all...

I understand and appreciate your opinions of phxsuns.net, but you're being way too dramatic. "He's been programmed"? "It's not his fault, it's the systems"? Let's be reasonable here, there are homers and realists on that message board, and there's really no truth in this agenda you speak of. You sound like a conspiracy theorist.

Come ooooon. Xenophobic, maybe, but radical Islam? :p

TMTTRIO
03-20-2006, 02:02 AM
Hey that's not even bad. If you want some others here's some. It's gotten a lot worse with him on that site. I think, in a sense, it's pretty funny that all these people can't get past the fact that Manu flops (even though a lot of other players do too) and want to concentrate on that a lot more than the Spurs beat the cr*p out of him. To me it's funny :lol. I'm so glad we have him.

http://www.basketballboards.net/forum/showthread.php?t=251847&page=2&pp=15
but i would pay money to see manu ginobli tortured. maybe have his legs in a brace and twisted until the pressure builds up in knee and his ACL and MCL snap. he arm bars 90% of the time he drives, flops over nothing, injures other players.

I swear one day Ginobili will twist his legs into each other and break both of his knees on one of those out of control drives to the hoop for all the flopping we have to put up with.

to save the best for last :lol :lol :lol :lol

Will Nike ever produce signature shoes for him? Look at the phsyical appearance, that should release all the anger of you.

mavsfan1000
03-20-2006, 02:14 AM
spurstalk>>>>>>>>>>phxsuns.net.

Obstructed_View
03-20-2006, 02:32 AM
Manu rules.

DePastino
03-20-2006, 10:19 AM
I've probably spent more time reading than you. Let's just say I've known Cubby for six years now... I'll leave it at that. If you don't know who cubby is, then it's settled that I've followed .net for longer than you.

Your site is a joke.

Like I give two shakes what you think of me? That's why I can post here, in an opposition forum, upwards of 900 times in a year. I don't need the friendly confines of the local team-loving circle-jerk you and your buds got going at .net.

Man, I have way more respect for a homer than a guy like you that hangs out on another teams board like some kind of reverse-groupie and kisses everyone's a$$. Grow some stones.

Oh, and YOU sir, are the joke if you're getting in bed with that tool Culbern. Spurs fans: look up "troll" in the dictionary and it'll say "see Cubby".

My first post here and I have to say that it was this thread that compelled me to do it. I'll admit that the .net guys say a lot of mean-spirited things in the heat of battle, but that's true everywhere. The Mav's boards are just as bad about injury wishes and such. Heck I've seen some pretty nasty stuff posted here, though I can't recall specific posts where a particular Suns player was wished ill-will - seriously anyway.

Look, the Spurs are the champs. That means they have a bullseye on their backs. If I was a Spurs fan, I'd view other team's fans "hate" as a badge of courage. We hate because we're jealous. Deep down, we admire the Spurs and wish we had your titles. It's that simple. There's no special criteria for getting into a forum and that means that people will say stupid stuff. I've said stupid stuff myself. Suns fans are just frustrated. Classless comments piss me off too, but consider if the shoe were on the other foot and it was the Suns standing in the way of the Spurs' first championship. It's only natural to vent. Sometimes that means that things are posted that people wouldn't actually say out loud.

As SpursChick pointed out, the trash is being posted on a Suns fan board. While it's not exactly nice, at least they aren't coming over here and spewing their venom.

Oh, and as far as Manu goes, I hate the little bastard too. :D

A-Train
03-20-2006, 10:33 AM
Damn, the average poster age in that forum must be 12.

Anyways, please continue to argue on the internets. One day you'll wake up and realize....you're arguing on the internets.

kalikot_boy_kr
03-20-2006, 10:48 AM
:elephant SUNS SUCKS! :elephant THE SUCKER SUNS :elephant SUCK THE SUNS :elephant

DePastino
03-20-2006, 10:49 AM
Damn, the average poster age in that forum must be 12.

Anyways, please continue to argue on the internets. One day you'll wake up and realize....you're arguing on the internets.

Who's arguing? I'm not arguing!!! Prove it! I dare you!

MoSpur
03-20-2006, 11:02 AM
We do the same here. What's the difference? We hate on the Suns, Mavericks, and so on. Just accept it.

cheguevara
03-20-2006, 11:05 AM
hahaha now I love Manu even more! to be able to piss off these losers sooo much is priceless

Sec24Row7
03-20-2006, 11:09 AM
I don't really "hate" any other team.

I have respect for the Pistons.

I have respect for Kobe.

I have respect for Shaq.

I have respect for Steve Nash.

As far as anyone else goes around the league...

Prove yourself worthy of respect. Beat us or test us in some way.

mavsfan1000
03-20-2006, 12:58 PM
We've definitely tested you more than Steve Nash has.

virtual_9
03-20-2006, 04:29 PM
JMarkJohns, are you Chammy?

If you're talking about Cubby, aka Dale Robinson, aka Culburn Castleberry, the man is a racist, sexist psychopath. The reason he is not tolerated at phxsuns.net is because he spams the board with new threads at > 10 per minute, with unacceptable headlines. He's talked about raping female Hispanic board members, told minority posters they should be slaves, and so forth.

Besides, the mods don't enjoy it when he posts several hundred new threads with this kind of sick stuff...we had to do this most recently about three weeks ago.

---

Regarding Suns fans' thoughts on the Spurs: for the most part, it is a grudging respect. The organization is pure class, as are Duncan, Parker, Fins and several other players. SUNS FANS GENERALLY HATE THE LAKERS.

However, Suns fans really hate Ginobili. Because he was flopping, one of our players went down for several weeks.

---

Regarding Suns fans' thought on the postseason:

(1) Without Amare or KT back, the Suns will be lucky to make it past Denver.
(2) Without Amare or KT back, the Suns will be swept by San Antonio.
(3) With KT but not Amare, it is a competitive series that the Suns might be able to pull out, but the Spurs will more likely win.
(4) With both KT and Amare back, it is the Spurs who should be worried.

Of course, these are only my opinions. However, I've been around .net long enough that I can say that most VETERAN posters think pretty much the same way.

Sec24Row7
03-20-2006, 04:34 PM
We've definitely tested you more than Steve Nash has.

Yeah?

When?

Last time we played you in the playoffs Steve Nash was there.

Culburn Castleberry
03-20-2006, 05:34 PM
[If you're talking about Cubby, aka Dale Robinson, aka Culburn Castleberry, the man is a racist, sexist psychopath. The reason he is not tolerated at phxsuns.net is because he spams the board with new threads at > 10 per minute, with unacceptable headlines. He's talked about raping female Hispanic board members, told minority posters they should be slaves, and so forth.]

Please.

FromWayDowntown
03-20-2006, 06:03 PM
I don't really "hate" any other team.

I have respect for the Pistons.

I have respect for Kobe.

I have respect for Shaq.

I have respect for Steve Nash.

As far as anyone else goes around the league...

Prove yourself worthy of respect. Beat us or test us in some way.

[this isn't aimed at you, Sec 24; your post made me think about this]

It's just basketball. It's all about fun and games. It's entirely a diversion. Hate is a difficult emotion for me to fathom in almost any circumstance; but to be hateful of a basketball player (or any athlete or entertainer) seems to me to be a misplacement of priorities.

Hate terrorists; hate despots and their attendants; hate threats to your own freedom, safety, and welfare; hate an ex-wife, ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend who hurt you.

Hating basketball players, though, is pretty dumb in my estimation. They all can do what we only wish we could. And, if you watch them, unlike internet posters, they generally seem to have a universal respect for each other -- perhaps because each knows how difficult it is to reach that level. Ultimately, they have more reason to truly hate another player than those of us who just post on the internets. If they don't hate each other, why I should I hate them?

mavsfan1000
03-20-2006, 06:19 PM
Yeah?

When?

Last time we played you in the playoffs Steve Nash was there.
Oh yeah Nash was really testing you. :rolleyes The spurs should've swept the fucking suns. The suns have no answer for any of the spurs big 3.

virtual_9
03-20-2006, 06:35 PM
[If you're talking about Cubby, aka Dale Robinson, aka Culburn Castleberry, the man is a racist, sexist psychopath. The reason he is not tolerated at phxsuns.net is because he spams the board with new threads at > 10 per minute, with unacceptable headlines. He's talked about raping female Hispanic board members, told minority posters they should be slaves, and so forth.]

Please.

Dale, didn't take long for you to find this post...

SpursTalk mods: let us know if you start having problems with him. There have been some very good, proven, ways to deal with a Cubby infestation.

Culburn Castleberry
03-20-2006, 06:47 PM
[There have been some very good, proven, ways to deal with a Cubby infestation.]

What, like forkin' out thousands of dollars so I'd build Ft. Sose for ya?

Hey, Virt, here's one for ya, pumpkinpuss:

- "I'm still 6'10", 240"

- Mitch Kupchak - In tears, knee shackled - Boston Garden - June 9, 1985

FromWayDowntown
03-20-2006, 06:49 PM
Good to see that SpursTalk has now become the place where Suns fans bring their internal disputes.

This site is truly taking over NBA talk among fans of elite teams.

Culburn Castleberry
03-20-2006, 06:53 PM
[This site is truly taking over NBA talk among fans of elite teams.]

If that were true, I'm in the wrong fookin' place.

jejejeje!!!!!!

FromWayDowntown
03-20-2006, 07:11 PM

jejejeje!!!!!!

Yeah, I didn't look at your affiliation. You're right, you wouldn't qualify.

virtual_9
03-20-2006, 07:23 PM
Good to see that SpursTalk has now become the place where Suns fans bring their internal disputes.

Apologies for attracting Dale to this board. He's kind of like a parasite that feeds off of Suns fans' goodwill.

Like I said before, if you have trouble dislodging him, let us know.

ALVAREZ6
03-20-2006, 07:34 PM
I'm glad they hate Manu, they can hate him all they want.

Maybe it's because he tore them up last year in the WC finals, dunking all over them, or maybe for scoring 48 points on them on January 21, 2005.

They are just jealous that no matter how good the Suns look in the regular season against shitty teams, they will get demolished if they come across the Spurs again in the play-offs.

ALVAREZ6
03-20-2006, 07:40 PM
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-05/25/xin_32050225134319532445.jpg

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/2003/photos2005/0530/g_Ginobili_hor.jpg

http://www.mysanantonio.com/multimedia/slideshows/show_595/BKN0525_spurs5_ginobili_kmh.jpg

http://www.basketball-bg.com/cutenews/data/upimages/ginobili.dunk.jpg

http://www.mysanantonio.com/multimedia/slideshows/show_599/0528spurs3.jpg

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2005/May/25/sp10a_b.jpg

Sec24Row7
03-20-2006, 07:53 PM
Oh yeah Nash was really testing you. :rolleyes The spurs should've swept the fucking suns. The suns have no answer for any of the spurs big 3.

He was testing us! He tested Stever Kerr about 3 times in the final game by doubling off of him down low to Duncan. :lol

mavsfan1000
03-20-2006, 08:16 PM
I don't plan to defend Steve Nash. He is the worst defender of all time in my opinion. Only an idiot would double off of Kerr over and over again. Nash=idiot.

Obstructed_View
03-20-2006, 08:27 PM
I don't plan to defend Steve Nash.
Nor does anyone on the Mavericks.

Culburn Castleberry
03-20-2006, 11:42 PM
[Like I said before, if you have trouble dislodging him, let us know.]

You mean like closing down your registration?

tee, hee.

Bring it, Virt, don't sing it.

mavsfan1000
03-20-2006, 11:53 PM
Nor does anyone on the Mavericks.
Nor does anyone on the Spurs but the idea is to slow down the other players.

SequSpur
03-21-2006, 01:21 AM
what a waste of bandwidth.

virtual_9
03-21-2006, 01:35 AM

tee, hee.

Ha. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

And you know the likes of Vlad and Jed still know what's up.

JMarkJohns
03-21-2006, 01:38 AM
JMarkJohns, are you Chammy?

It would be easier to invalidate my argument if I was, wouldn't it?

No I'm not. Been accused of such at ESPN, AZcentral and now here and .net. I'm a realistic Suns fan who accepts some things as reality (like 0&37) while still being hopeful for a Championship. I don't try to hide or shelter myself from differing opinions or from an unbiased media...

In the close to six years (hard to believe, ehh Mike?) that I've known Cubby, we've had are run-ins as I'm sure Cubby would give testament to, so I can understand the frustration to an extent. I've picked and poked fun at him, sometimes crossing the line and whenever that's happend, he's let me know in various ways. Overall, however, I'd much rather have AZcentral and Spurstalk than another "Happy rays of sunshine" message board. I've pretty well stopped posting at all others because of it.

I'm done with this thread. I've wasted more time on .net here than I've ever wanted to. You run a tight ship over there. I guess your site's motto is "Don't rock the boat."

For me and others, it's just too tight and not diverse or tolerant enough for our liking. But enjoy... How long will it be before the next batch of newbies is allowed in? One month? Six Months? A year? Maybe more if Panks has his yearly episodes.

Trainwreck2100
03-21-2006, 01:42 AM

jejejeje!!!!!!

Damn noobs, watch this, f-u-c-k-i-n-g if you're going to curse, go all the way.

Culburn Castleberry
03-21-2006, 07:11 AM
[And you know the likes of Vlad and Jed still know what's up.]

Please.

You treat Vlad like dogs'hit, call him everything but a white person. And Jed, did he ever give Triple B a shot at his new bride's coochie?

I built yas a nice site, Virt. All you had to do was come up with the stacks of high society, then buy the Stanley and lock her up.

Hey, Virt, here's another one:

Let us proceed...

TDMVPDPOY
03-21-2006, 07:35 AM
i seriously hate suns fans, they always have excuses when we beat them at there own game last season, and this season they played without amare for nearly the whole season, and without amare doesnt stop them from winnin games, but when the spurs make them look like pretenders they bring out the excuses that they dont have amare. So what are there excuses for the other losses? oh yeh we dont have amare, big freakn deal, the teams that have beatened you deserved the credit.

Culburn Castleberry
03-21-2006, 08:15 AM
Suns fans always play the injury card, the gel card and the referee card. It never changes. They USED to redden yer asses for the Duncan Tank, until the Suns tanked in order to get Amare. Now they don't bring yer tank up anymore.

AZLouis
03-21-2006, 09:55 AM
Not all Suns fans make those excuses Cubbee.

Amare's injury is no longer a viable excuse for a loss. They've won 45 games without him. At this point it's best to assume he's not playing this season and continue forward with what they have. Because what they have right now lands them in the WCF.

Tonight we can see if Brian Grant can return to that 5-7 minute stud he is. :rolleyes

Really though, the injury excuse is lame when it's for the long run and they've proven that Amare doesn't need to be on the court for them to win the division.

Plus the brass should be prepared for times like this. When Amare was down they were lucky that Diaw has done what he has and that KT was holding it at the Center position.

But when KT was hurt before the all-star break (though he didn't start missing games until afterwards), the brass should have went after a big guy. Instead they opted to sign Andre Barrett and acquire a man that can't rebound or play defense in Tim Thomas. :drunk

Sec24Row7
03-21-2006, 10:14 AM
Brian Grant and Stud don't belong in the same sentence...

Not since the Pat Riley Heat days...

But hell... What do I know... I'm a spurs fan.

:drunk

Culburn Castleberry
03-21-2006, 10:14 AM
[Not all Suns fans make those excuses Cubbee.]

Name one that doesn't.

virtual_9
03-21-2006, 01:10 PM
JMarkJohns,

Yes, I do think people overdo it with the thread police. But the policing is about the "form" rather than "content" of threads. Once you understand that, you're pretty much in the clear.

Cubby,

I hear your latest trick at AZCentral is to post pictures of male genitalia, and threatening to post your own - if anyone still stands up to you over at AZCentral. Pretty funny, but also pretty antisocial, no?

And sure, Vlad wasn't a happy camper for a while. But he knows he went overboard...

Funny how closely you keep track of the one place you can't go :lol

Xylus
03-21-2006, 01:11 PM
i seriously hate suns fans.

Then you have a problem, sir. :p

virtual_9
03-21-2006, 01:12 PM
[Not all Suns fans make those excuses Cubbee.]

Name one that doesn't.

For starters, ESPN named the Suns the most cursed franchise in pro sports after the Red Sox won it all.

But no excuses here. The latest news says Grant is back, and Amare's getting close. KT should be back in the 2nd round as well.

A team with Amare, KT and Grant at better than 70% each should win the title. Yes, SHOULD. If they lose, there will be no excuses.

Culburn Castleberry
03-21-2006, 02:03 PM
[Cubby,

I hear your latest trick at AZCentral is to post pictures of male genitalia, and threatening to post your own - if anyone still stands up to you over at AZCentral. Pretty funny, but also pretty antisocial, no?

And sure, Vlad wasn't a happy camper for a while. But he knows he went overboard...

Funny how closely you keep track of the one place you can't go]

Damn rights. I found out their weak spot (male genitalia, especially my own).

And I read yas everyday. And everyday I'm mentioned in there somewhere.

Virt, I told yas after the Indy Finals=you'd taken up with the wrong mother'fer.

Culburn Castleberry
03-21-2006, 02:05 PM
[For starters, ESPN named the Suns the most cursed franchise in pro sports after the Red Sox won it all.

But no excuses here. The latest news says Grant is back, and Amare's getting close. KT should be back in the 2nd round as well.

A team with Amare, KT and Grant at better than 70% each should win the title. Yes, SHOULD. If they lose, there will be no excuses.]

Virt, what, yer gettin' down to discussin' NBA with Cubby? Please.

Go pound salt.

Sec24Row7
03-21-2006, 03:24 PM
http://www.lasraicesranch.com/images/basketball/MVP.gif

virtual_9
03-21-2006, 04:52 PM
>Virt, what, yer gettin' down to discussin' NBA with Cubby? Please.

Actually, you're right. I shouldn't waste my time talking with you.

Obstructed_View
03-21-2006, 05:07 PM
I just wish you guys would take this no-sense-making conversation somewhere else.

Culburn Castleberry
03-21-2006, 05:34 PM
[Actually, you're right. I shouldn't waste my time talking with you.]

Not about anything of stature. Nope. Our relationship dwells precisely where its has dwelled since I ran you and your whole gd family off of AZ Central.

O & 37, Virt, O & 37!

Peter
03-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Each and every one of you is retarded.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-21-2006, 06:46 PM
Then you have a problem, sir. :p
he does, don't worry

MaNuMaNiAc
03-24-2006, 08:11 AM
Just so people can get the whole picture, here is another thread about this thread on the Suns board.

http://phxsuns.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6121&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

hey, look at the guy you're battling with over there...
his handle is Manumania from Argentina.

OK, that's it. I don't just hate Ginolili, now I hate the whole country of Argentina...and I'm happy the Brits humiliated them over the Falklands.

Munamania needs to get over his crush. LOL, this ignorant fuck probably doesn't even know where the falklands are, much less why and how the war took place, and yet talks like he actually knows shit :lmao! I'm glad that they feel they can dismiss any arguments I make with the excuse that I'm Argentinian so I must be a "blind Manu lover who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about". Idiots

MaNuMaNiAc
03-24-2006, 08:15 AM
FRS, your assessment is very correct IMHO. Its a matter of style of play. The Suns are a great team with great personality, they don't do blatant things and even when the fans have lost their minds (I did, is it just me? Smile ) when something unfair happened in a game. The Suns players and coach generally keep their behavior in check, which is what is most respectable in the sports arena.

Be it that the Spurs are champs and may repeat as champs, their road to success was tainted with dirty plays and cheap shots, IMHO, there is no pride in that. Rather, I see some of the Spurs players as rather shameless and lowly people. Its their image that they are destroying and their championship would always be tainted.

Now, I sense a "sour grapes" thoughts germinating in some Spur's fans minds. Laughing Twisted Evil

:lmao This guy is so inlove with his Suns he thinks they can do no evil :lmao! and what the hell is he talking about "tainted road to success"?

Culburn Castleberry
03-24-2006, 09:20 AM
* Well, Kurt Thomas kicked the livin' daylights out of his wife and child.

* Kevin Johnson molested that girl atop Camelback Mtn.

* Tom Van Arsdale exposed himself in WI.

* The Suns tanked in order to get Amare, but, you guys tanked in order to get Duncan so you can't indict them on that one. tee, hee.

* They traded Bob Horry to my Lakers which enabled me to three-peat.

* They traded Bob Horry to my Lakers who then jettisoned him enabling you to sign him and he granted you a ring, via Rockhead Wallace.

LakerHater0823
03-24-2006, 05:15 PM

You know what man....... keep liking you coaches style more than Pop's because it has helped us so far. As far as saying that you will cheer everytime that he gets hurt..... you should be careful what you wish for it may come back to haunt you.

Edit: Just want to add that I respect the suns and their chance this year but don't start wishing ill of other people man its just not right

Thread
07-02-2015, 06:59 PM

* The Suns tanked in order to get Amare, but, you guys tanked in order to get Duncan so you can't indict them on that one. tee, hee.

* They traded Bob Horry to my Lakers who then jettisoned him enabling you to sign him and he granted you a ring, via Rockhead Wallace.

Double A

HI-FI
07-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Double A
Arn

Mitch
07-02-2015, 07:01 PM
Double A

Now is the real question, Cub. Pre-Shaq or Post-Shaq? :lol

Thread
07-02-2015, 07:01 PM
Arn

I'm back, but, you're still out.

Thread
07-02-2015, 07:03 PM

---

I forgot about Van Arsdale doing that.

I tortured 'em with that KJ incident.

Almost 10 years ago. Jesus H. Christ.

Thread
07-02-2015, 07:04 PM

tee, hee.

Virt. GD.

Thread
07-02-2015, 07:06 PM
Man, I have way more respect for a homer than a guy like you that hangs out on another teams board like some kind of reverse-groupie and kisses everyone's a$$. Grow some stones.

Oh, and YOU sir, are the joke if you're getting in bed with that tool Culbern. Spurs fans: look up "troll" in the dictionary and it'll say "see Cubby".

My first post here and I have to say that it was this thread that compelled me to do it. I'll admit that the .net guys say a lot of mean-spirited things in the heat of battle, but that's true everywhere. The Mav's boards are just as bad about injury wishes and such. Heck I've seen some pretty nasty stuff posted here, though I can't recall specific posts where a particular Suns player was wished ill-will - seriously anyway.

Look, the Spurs are the champs. That means they have a bullseye on their backs. If I was a Spurs fan, I'd view other team's fans "hate" as a badge of courage. We hate because we're jealous. Deep down, we admire the Spurs and wish we had your titles. It's that simple. There's no special criteria for getting into a forum and that means that people will say stupid stuff. I've said stupid stuff myself. Suns fans are just frustrated. Classless comments piss me off too, but consider if the shoe were on the other foot and it was the Suns standing in the way of the Spurs' first championship. It's only natural to vent. Sometimes that means that things are posted that people wouldn't actually say out loud.

As SpursChick pointed out, the trash is being posted on a Suns fan board. While it's not exactly nice, at least they aren't coming over here and spewing their venom.

Oh, and as far as Manu goes, I hate the little bastard too. :D

D. Past!!! This fucker really hated me. The SOB.

Kool Bob Love
07-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Fucking Dale. :tu

midnightpulp
Double A

Pre-Gasol post.

Now DMC can't give yas the business on that one.

Mitch

Please.

:lmao

Thread
07-02-2015, 07:09 PM
Fucking Dale. :tu

I knew it! And look, like I said nobody talked to me. Sure, D Past warned everybody about me but no discourse.

Thread
07-02-2015, 07:11 PM
:lmao

I had it even then!!!

Thread
07-02-2015, 07:13 PM
Pre-Gasol post.

Now DMC can't give yas the business on that one.

I'd like to thank everybody who believed in me and as token of forgiveness to those who didn't,,,I rip up the newest list, no exceptions and a big bear hug to each and every turncoat.

Love always,

- Dale

Clipper Nation
07-02-2015, 07:28 PM
I'd like to thank everybody who believed in me and as token of forgiveness to those who didn't,,,I rip up the newest list, no exceptions and a big bear hug to each and every turncoat.

Love always,

- Dale
You were right, Dale. You were pre-Pau...

...but, you're post-Shaq. tee, hee.

Splits
07-02-2015, 07:42 PM
How is 1 thread as a guest, trodding over after his home site was trolling ST, being pre-Pau? Unless your definition is you had AOL at the time, this proves zilch. Where's all that post-2007 ring business? I'm not buying it.

Mitch
07-02-2015, 07:52 PM
How is 1 thread as a guest, trodding over after his home site was trolling ST, being pre-Pau? Unless your definition is you had AOL at the time, this proves zilch. Where's all that post-2007 ring business? I'm not buying it.

Learn to read, Splits. He clearly said "my Lakers" in a post from 2006.

Splits
07-02-2015, 07:57 PM
Learn to read, Splits. He clearly said "my Lakers" in a post from 2006.

If the question is if Dale was a fan of the Lakers pre-Pau, there is no debate. With or without his guest appearance, I wouldn't challenge his fandom.

But that's not the question. The question was whether or not he was standing here, as he claims, taking his medicine when we rang in '07. All this shows is a drive-by appearance, not a member of this board pre-Pau.

DMC
07-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Not sure what's more pathetic, Dale pretending to be pre-Pau because he followed some Suns fans here for a day or so, 3 years before he registered his troll account, or his minions parroting his schtick and pretending to be edgy.

Dale was inspired by Pau to come here to register an account, couldn't even remember he had one before. He's as post Pau as they come.

Trying to spin it as "I was here once so I am pre..." is just more caveat shit from Caveat Dale.

benefactor
07-02-2015, 08:19 PM
Dale with the necro goods. Well done, Cubby.

JMarkJohns
07-02-2015, 09:05 PM
It's threads like these that remind me I've been on forums too long. As Cubby pointed out, this was nearly 10 years ago and at that time I'd known Cubby for six years.

Holy moly...

Thread
07-02-2015, 09:15 PM
It's threads like these that remind me I've been on forums too long. As Cubby pointed out, this was nearly 10 years ago and at that time I'd known Cubby for six years.

Holy moly...

Yep, it's scary,,,I ain't got many 10 year increments left.

Thread
07-02-2015, 09:20 PM
Not sure what's more pathetic, Dale pretending to be pre-Pau because he followed some Suns fans here for a day or so, 3 years before he registered his troll account, or his minions parroting his schtick and pretending to be edgy.

Dale was inspired by Pau to come here to register an account, couldn't even remember he had one before. He's as post Pau as they come.

Trying to spin it as "I was here once so I am pre..." is just more caveat shit from Caveat Dale.

How the Hell did I know we was gonna get Pau then? I came in here after the rape and before Pau. I didn't hide my shit. I had no expectation of a back-to-back within 4 years. Hell, I had nowhere else to go. I'd shuttered AZ Central. I'd been threatened with legal action by the Philadelphia Inquirer legal counsel, I'd been exiled from Sose's Joint. This was it.

Hey, D, it was my archest enemy that you can thank:::Double A

DMC
07-02-2015, 09:24 PM
How the Hell did I know we was gonna get Pau then? I came in here after the rape and before Pau. I didn't hide my shit. I had no expectation of a back-to-back within 4 years. Hell, I had nowhere else to go. I'd shuttered AZ Central. I'd been threatened with legal action by the Philadelphia Inquirer legal counsel, I'd been exiled from Sose's Joint. This was it.

Hey, D, it was my archest enemy that you can thank:::Double A
And you had nary a post here until Pau took you by the hand. That's the fact.

HI-FI
07-02-2015, 09:26 PM

Holy moly...
It is eerie. Pre-digital age, you could say random or retarded shit and it would disappear into the air. Now it's time stamped for you. I see posts I've written a few years ago and don't remember writing it yet it sounds like me. Future version of me will read this in due time. It has flown by.

Thread
07-02-2015, 09:26 PM

It wasn't me. I've ventured that (search engine) a few times. Each time I was driven from it in tears, cursing Girl, beating the dog.

It was mine enemy,,,Double A. Doin' penance for The Ticket,,,extending the olive branch. Sure, I could've taken the branch--waited till he turned his back--then beat him with that branch--then ran like Hell. But, I didn't. I believe in forgiveness. I forgive Dubs. I forgive DMC. I forgive Splits. All the rest, HI, CN, Ooze and are forgiven. The list is torn in pieces.

- Dale [PP] Robinson

Thread
07-02-2015, 09:29 PM
It is eerie. Pre-digital age, you could say random or retarded shit and it would disappear into the air. Now it's time stamped for you. I see posts I've written a few years ago and don't remember writing it yet it sounds like me. Future version of me will read this in due time. It has flown by.

HI? C'mon, dude, come on in for the hug. Big bear hug. C'mon, you know you want to.

I love you.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/dHsq6XjkhA8/hqdefault.jpg

Thread
07-02-2015, 09:30 PM
And you had nary a post here until Pau took you by the hand. That's the fact.

D,,,

I love you.

Thread
07-02-2015, 09:32 PM

I love you, Splits.

Thread
07-02-2015, 09:35 PM

I didn't do anything. Double A did it. Saw my predicament, went back into the stacks. In July, bene, 48 hours before the 4th, he was back in there. Ellis don't A/C the stacks, you know that. It's dank, dusty, hot and stifling. I was back there one day and Ellis came in. I dropped some change so I could pick it up and look up under her dress. The kicker? It was LJ in a gd kilt, tilted. Christ.

AlexJones
07-02-2015, 10:53 PM

Please.

You've lost your edge, old man.

Thread
07-02-2015, 10:56 PM
You've lost your edge, old man.

I never did that, AJ. I must have been pursuing a female poster. That's over 10 years ago. Testosterone was still coursing thru my veins. I still had a splendid bone. I was proud of that bone. The other thing? I don't what he's talking about there.

illmatic
07-02-2015, 11:36 PM
Cubby's that motherfucker. You definitely were harsher back then, you've cooled your jets as time has drawn on.

Thread
07-02-2015, 11:49 PM
Cubby's that motherfucker. You definitely were harsher back then, you've cooled your jets as time has drawn on.

I had to,,,Kori was on me at first, watching every word, every move, they'd alerted her from phxsuns.net. One night she stalked me, whatever thread I lit, she'd followed. You know I saw her name in the bottom box. Hot on my heels. So, I dared her to ban me, appealed to her honor not to though, that always worked before in other places (tee, hee). Here? She banned me, just like that. So, I appealed, but, I had to register again to appeal. I did that and she said I could come back, but, she never reinstated me. So, I reinstated myself via Giuseppe and passed by using an Italian writing style. Later on she found out but let me be until the fellows complained about me, probably due to the repeat. She enacted the EC and they voted me out. I still had this moniker left over from the original appeal so I used this. The guys felt bad, appealed to her on my behalf, we fell in love, had LJ and are now living in the projects of greater San Antonio.

07-03-2015, 10:16 AM
I had to,,,Kori was on me at first, watching every word, every move, they'd alerted her from phxsuns.net. One night she stalked me, whatever thread I lit, she'd followed. You know I saw her name in the bottom box. Hot on my heels. So, I dared her to ban me, appealed to her honor not to though, that always worked before in other places (tee, hee). Here? She banned me, just like that. So, I appealed, but, I had to register again to appeal. I did that and she said I could come back, but, she never reinstated me. So, I reinstated myself via Giuseppe and passed by using an Italian writing style. Later on she found out but let me be until the fellows complained about me, probably due to the repeat. She enacted the EC and they voted me out. I still had this moniker left over from the original appeal so I used this. The guys felt bad, appealed to her on my behalf, we fell in love, had LJ and are now living in the projects of greater San Antonio.

Whenever I need comedy relief, I read your posts.

And, I mean that in a good way.

InTheCrust
07-03-2015, 10:46 AM

:rollin