PDA

View Full Version : Port A Spring Break report

Vashner
03-19-2006, 07:34 PM
Same old shit I guess. The party was about 5-6 miles long full of drunk people. Everyone has Mardi Gras style beeds now.

The usual parade of jacked up 4x4, rebel and Texas flags showed up. Lots of bonfires. The police pulled over some guy in front of me that was peeling out in the sand. They arrested the driver for something. Oh it was fun to watch.

The police where really working it hard on anyone underage with beer. Water is really clear this year.

Went fishing a total of about 12 hours and didn't catch anything but a sunburn.

The beech looked it's best I have seen it in years. They did a lot of cleanup. I think Port A is rethinking it's recent strategy to reduce the Spring Break crowd. They pushed many people (drinkers) to South Padre. But new hotels are opening up. The room prices are going down via competition.
http://home.satx.rr.com/krograth/images/portasb01.jpg

CharlieMac
03-19-2006, 08:01 PM
I know you have more than that PG rated pic. Don't hold out. Us older married guys need this.

Trainwreck2100
03-19-2006, 08:14 PM
where are the tities dammit

Trainwreck2100
03-19-2006, 08:20 PM
wo die boobs sind

Trainwreck2100
03-19-2006, 08:21 PM
onde estão os boobs

Horry For 3!
03-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Port A was horrible when I went a few years ago.

Vashner
03-19-2006, 09:02 PM
Yea I screwed up and left my camera in the hotel room Friday night.

There was lots of boobs and drunking stupidity going on.

I was chilling on the life guard tower drinking a cold one while all the crazyness went on. Cop's too busy with drunks to even notice lol.

Marklar MM
03-19-2006, 09:04 PM
Just type spring break into google. I am sure you will find some boobies.

sa_butta
03-19-2006, 09:06 PM
Yea I screwed up and left my camera in the hotel room Friday night.

There was lots of boobs and drunking stupidity going on.

I was chilling on the life guard tower drinking a cold one while all the crazyness went on. Cop's too busy with drunks to even notice lol.My brother in law was telling me about some huge fight that went on between two colleges. Other than that alot of boobs and drunk people as usual.

Samr
03-19-2006, 09:07 PM
I was down in the Virgin Islands during Spring Break. Yea me.

Vashner
03-19-2006, 09:08 PM
I was down in the Virgin Islands during Spring Break. Yea me.

Hey I knew you where Timmy lurking :) Did you visit your folks heheh?

Samr
03-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Hey I knew you where Timmy lurking

Actually it's funny because everyone, regardless of the island not named St. Croix, claims him. We said we were from San Antonio, they said "Ooo, Teemy Dooncun," we said "hey less talk, more serving," and that was that.

Kori Ellis
03-19-2006, 09:23 PM
We said we were from San Antonio, they said "Ooo, Teemy Dooncun," we said "hey less talk, more serving," and that was that.

Pretty rude.

Samr
03-19-2006, 09:29 PM
Pretty rude.

You take things too literally.

Trainwreck2100
03-19-2006, 10:09 PM
Just type spring break into google. I am sure you will find some boobies.

It's not the same

Kori Ellis
03-19-2006, 10:13 PM
You take things too literally.

You had it in quotes, so that would make me take it literally. So that's not what you said? :wtf

Samr
03-19-2006, 10:25 PM
You had it in quotes, so that would make me take it literally. So that's not what you said?

:lol I was joking. I may be a dick and I may really, passionately, enjoy it, but I am never an ass to anyone doing a service.

That being said, with few exceptions, the waiters,cab drivers, hotel workers, and especially the people at Moorings (boat charter) were the biggest group of abrasive, professional abortions I have ever seen. Just because we're tourists doesn't mean you have any right argue when we are PAYING YOU.

Zombie
03-19-2006, 10:31 PM
:lol I was joking. I may be a dick and I may really, passionately, enjoy it, but I am never an ass to anyone doing a service.

That being said, with few exceptions, the waiters,cab drivers, hotel workers, and especially the people at Moorings (boat charter) were the biggest group of abrasive, professional abortions I have ever seen. Just because we're tourists doesn't mean you have any right argue when we are PAYING YOU.
Does we mean, your parents? :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
03-19-2006, 10:33 PM
Dude Port A water is brown and gross, great place to party and get drunk (if you accept the 35% risk of getting stabbed when u talk shit), but the beach itself is hideous now. I guess in the darkness you wont notice the gross water, it's cool that they cleaned up the trash though.

Vashner
03-20-2006, 12:23 AM
The water was clear you could see Jellies and stuff. Well Clear as I have seen it since the Mexico oil spill thing.