PDA

View Full Version : philly fucked up

76er'sman
03-20-2006, 01:33 AM
they gave up T.O dallas should have a good team and if they play there cards right they can or just might go to the supabowl :fro

Horry For 3!
03-20-2006, 02:01 AM
The Cowboys will be very improved from last year. Their D is solid, they signed a pretty good LT in Fabini and LT Adams is coming back from injury, but I think one of those can move to RT. Now they have one of the best if not the best WR in the NFL. It is looking pretty good for the Cowboys so far. They still need to get a reliable K.

Chris
03-20-2006, 07:59 AM
I heard Cortez was available :lmao
But seriously we need a kicker who can make em when it counts.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-20-2006, 10:57 AM
We should just drop the cash for Vinatieri.

MoSpur
03-20-2006, 11:03 AM
They need a tight end as well. They will miss Campbell.

batman2883
03-20-2006, 12:29 PM
We just signed a new Tight End who is primarily a Blocking Tight End, i think with a new safety to replace Woodson we will make it to the superbowl. The Cowboys offense will be explosive this year with Terry Glenn, Patrick Crayton, and Terrell Owens starting and having Marion Barber, Julius Jones, and Tyson Chandler running the ball, and Jason Whitton playing another Pro Bowl season....shit our line should hold with the new additions to our guards and tackles........all bledsoe has to do is sit back in the pocket, load and fire

Big Pimp_21
03-20-2006, 12:32 PM
They signed a back up TE to replace Campbell. His name is Ryan Hannam, and he played for Seattle last year. He's a younger more athletic version of Dan Campbell.

As for K, they have Vanderjagt at Valley Ranch today, and they are talking about possibly making an offer to Olindo Mare if the Dolphins release him (which is likely). Things are looking good for the 'Boys in '06!

Horry For 3!
03-20-2006, 02:54 PM
They signed a back up TE to replace Campbell. His name is Ryan Hannam, and he played for Seattle last year. He's a younger more athletic version of Dan Campbell.

As for K, they have Vanderjagt at Valley Ranch today, and they are talking about possibly making an offer to Olindo Mare if the Dolphins release him (which is likely). Things are looking good for the 'Boys in '06!
Vanderjagt chokes, Vinatieri doesn't.