PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is Coyote Bobblehead Night!

Kori Ellis
03-20-2006, 12:33 PM
Free Coyote Bobbleheads!

BUY TICKETS (http://www.ticketmaster.com/cgi/outsider.plx?CAMEFROM=NBASPURS_SCH&GOTO=http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C003B27DBB77CD9&brand=spurs)

During the March 21st game IBC Bank will be giving away 2500 limited edition Coyote Bobblehead dolls. All fans coming to the game will get a scratch card and have a chance to win a limited addition Coyote bobblehead doll. After the game, anybody who opens a checking account at any San Antonio IBC Bank will receive a bobblehead doll while supplies last.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Do I have to go to the game to be able to get a bobblehead if I start an account?

'Cause I'll start an account for a few weeks to get one of those, damnit.

CubanMustGo
03-20-2006, 03:24 PM
Hey, I have a Mark Cuban bobblehead I'll be happy to trade someone for a Coyote bobblehead. Maybe you can burn it before the next time the two teams meet.

Ironically, I picked this up in Dallas at a Mavs-Spurs game several years ago. The company had a suite and they occasionally let us peons attend a game. I was the only Spurs fan in sight, harrassed by all the locals ... until SA pulled it out at the end. Went out with a smile on my face and without rubbing it in too much. :lol

Unfortunately, that was the last time I ever got to use the suite. The company was bought out by another company known for executive-only perks. :depressed

SequSpur
03-20-2006, 06:42 PM
I'm there, but as usual, we probably won't win shit.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-20-2006, 06:44 PM
Hey, I have a Mark Cuban bobblehead I'll be happy to trade someone for a Coyote bobblehead. Maybe you can burn it before the next time the two teams meet.

Ironically, I picked this up in Dallas at a Mavs-Spurs game several years ago. The company had a suite and they occasionally let us peons attend a game. I was the only Spurs fan in sight, harrassed by all the locals ... until SA pulled it out at the end. Went out with a smile on my face and without rubbing it in too much. :lol

Unfortunately, that was the last time I ever got to use the suite. The company was bought out by another company known for executive-only perks. :depressed

If you want to get rid of it (without the Coyote bobble), I'd be interested.