PDA

View Full Version : New Soap Opera in the Works!!

ObiwanGinobili
03-20-2006, 11:02 PM
Should it be called :

Days of Jourdanton?

All My Jourdantons??

One Life in Jourdanton???

:lol

but really - omg! I can;t belive the crap coming out of this town! :rolleyes. It's a joke beyond a joke. Gesh they are making the whole area look bad.

If I had a big eraser I'd wipe it off the map.

spurs=bling
03-20-2006, 11:04 PM
i've been to Jourdanton, there really isn't much to do

ObiwanGinobili
03-20-2006, 11:07 PM
must be why the residents had to come up with a diversion called "drive a municipality into the ground in 365 days or less"

pache100
03-21-2006, 09:26 AM
but really - omg! I can;t belive the crap coming out of this town! :rolleyes. It's a joke beyond a joke. Gesh they are making the whole area look bad.

I can't believe that little map-dot has become the crime capital of Texas. And the political scandal capital, too.

ShoogarBear
03-21-2006, 10:53 AM
??

ObiwanGinobili
03-21-2006, 11:23 AM
just google news stories for jourdanton texas going back to last august up till now.

there's mayor stealing funds while live in boyfriend covers up her murder of neighbor while 1 council meber is a thief and one is a perv and the police chief ansd or fire cheif got fired for who knows what and the city is sitting on a total available funds on $5.62 cents and they just had 1st council meeting since January w/ temp. mayor who walked out & the remaining council members (3?) just yelled at each other and name called for the next 30 min.s end of meeting.

yep.
they make me proud to be a texan.

so if anyone is looking for a town to take advantage of and pick clean -Jourdanton currently has
no mayor
no ploice chief
no city manager
less than 1/2 a council.

AlamoSpursFan
03-21-2006, 12:08 PM
Don't forget, they drown their unwanted animals in the city sewage plant.

:lol